reading someones FB account

Ann - posted on 05/29/2012 ( 7 moms have responded )

26

0

0

A friend let her friend access her FB account to help with a game. Then that friend read her personal inboxes.

Some of the inboxes were about herself so she got upset. But she should not have been accessing someone elses inboxes in the first place.

Thoughts anyone.

MOST HELPFUL POSTS

Dove - posted on 05/30/2012

12,536

0

1354

The person reading the inboxes is wrong. The only way the other friend is wrong is by trusting someone.

S. - posted on 05/30/2012

1,182

9

312

Both people are in the wrong and maybe just shouldn't be friends, if ones "talking" about the other and the other one Is snooping in stuff that isn't her own and can't be trusted it might be better off if they just cut ties.

7 Comments

View replies by

Jodi - posted on 05/30/2012

2,694

52

175

Well, I would give my bestfriend access to my facebook if I needed it and it would never occur to me she might snoop. Granted, if she did snoop, she would only discover that I actually am as boring a person as she thought! lol In fact, 99% of my inbox is messages between the two fo us. The other 1% are usually family members who need to ask something or borrow something or for me to pass a message along.

The first girl, probably shouldn't have let her friend into her account, ESPECIALLY since she had incriminating messages in their about her. The girl completely violated her friends trust by snooping. the first girl violated their trust by gossping behind her back. they either need to both move on and admit what they did wrong, or cut ties.

Rosie - posted on 05/30/2012

8,657

30

321

i think they were both wrong. it was stupid of that person to let someone else use her account knowing full well she has stuff written about the other one there. and of course the other person shouldn't of snooped, but...she did.

Tracey - posted on 05/30/2012

1,094

2

58

Amazed at how important some people view FB games. My friend set up 10 fake accounts for her dogs so she could have more neighbours on a game, and she went on them every day to get more points / prizes.

~♥Little Miss - posted on 05/30/2012

21,273

9

3058

Well, no one should be snooping, but everyone knows better than to give someone full access to personal information. I think they are both wrong, and agree with Stacey.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms