Day Care

[deleted account] ( 1 mom has responded )

I'm supposed to be going back to work after 2 years In two weeks. I have a daycare I realy like for my son but it is so expensive any ideas of assistance. Oh I should say I'm a single Mother so it's just me with no real help from the father.


Lynda - posted on 09/14/2009




I am not sure what state you are in but some states offer daycare pay assistance. Call your local social services and check to see if you qualify.

And might I add....take the baby's father to court for CHILD SUPPORT! Daycare expense is definitely something he needs to help pay!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms