In Need of Pro Bono Family Lawyer!

Crystal - posted on 10/09/2010 ( no moms have responded yet )




I really need help. Need to revert jurisdiction back to Los Angeles from the Big Island of Hawaii where my ex husband still resides. The judge said it was his prerogative to do so. I have gotten no justice in the Hawaii courts with a corrupt judge negating a restraining order against my ex, the fact that he doesn't pay child support, lives in the middle of the jungle without electricity, gas or running water on our jointly owned property rent free, is a daily drug user who abuses the kids! I was only a voice over the phone while my ex had a good lawyer over there. The judge basically said that if I interfere with visitation in anyway whatsoever he would hold me in contempt and simply reverse custody. Meanwhile, the Hawaiii judge did not speak with the Los Angeles judge who ordered the restraining order protecting me and the children. Unfortunately Judge Curtis retired. I need to protect my children once and for all. This has been going on for way too long.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms