Question about child custody... Please help!!

Nicole - posted on 04/03/2013 ( no moms have responded yet )




Does anyone here know how to file a motion to modify child custody? I can only find information on other states. I've tried calling the courthouse, but they are real hush hush about it, said they aren't allowed to tell me. I don't know why and I am confused. I can't go through an attorney due to the fact that I can't afford one. I just want to modify our custody agreement and represent myself in court. Anyone have any advice for me?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms