Deadbeat dad who owes major arrears of child support

Julie - posted on 08/06/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




I live in Manitoba with my 16 yr old son, who's father wants nothing to do with him when I've given him hundreds of opportunities. He is in major arrears of child support. I have him on Maintenance Enforcement but he has moved to Saskatchewan with another single mom and left his own 3 children behind. He has two other young boys with someone else and abandon them too.
My question is, once my son turns 18, and doesn't continue schooling, does my Ex still owe me/us the child support? Or does it get voided? We don't know where he works, we think he's working under the table. He's one of many deadbeats out there!


Ahmed - posted on 08/10/2013




After i saw the post of Pamela and Mary on how Prophet Abdul Ahmed helped them in bring back their lover, i decided to contact Prophet Abdul Ahmed,Then i told him how my husband tried divorcing me and am gonna be loosing a lot from that, He only told me to smile trice and asked me to fill a form, i Submitted it and he gave me the assurance of 24hrs, to my surprise its was just 18hrs, and Greg my husband came home telling me, why on earth would i have to misunderstood him always and said he is very sorry and promised we are not going to divorce any longer, my Joy was restored and i called Prophet Abdul Ahmed to tell him but he said he already knew about it that all i should do is to tell friends and people to contact him with any kind of problem that his gods have solutions, Friends i can swear by anything that Prophet Abdul Ahmed is a man you can trust contact him for help and he is trustworthy. Here his is private mail … All thanks to Prophet Abdul Ahmed.........GOOD LUCK

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms