Birthday Party

Shannon - posted on 10/24/2010 ( 4 moms have responded )




My son and his father share the same birthday and I am wondering how you have a party? Do you exclude your husband because he is older and has had lots of birthdays but what do you do when it is a milestone birthday? or do you do two different parties and one together? HELP Please any ideas or suggetions are welcomed. Their birthday isnt until May.



View replies by

Chrystal - posted on 10/25/2010




Well, you could do a big birthday party for the both of them with just family. And then one for your son's birthday w/ friends, and one for your husband w/ just friends. Good luck:)

[deleted account]

How cute!! That's really special that they share the same birthday! I would do a joint party. You can dress them the same and put both of their names on the cake and they can blow out the candles together! Your son will love having joint parties with his dad when he's old enough to know about it! =)
I really like Emily's idea above me for the party!

Emily - posted on 10/24/2010




Could you do a noonish party for your son with a few friends and then maybe a barbque for hubby with friends as well? or if you have a good sized back yard maybe merge the parties if your friends have kids that know your son as well.. put some games up for the kids to play and maybe a bean bag game for the adults as well :) they can blow out candles together. we don't really do a whole lot for birthdays here just a few friends over and some cake. Happy Planning!

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms