farther needing help

Chris - posted on 09/14/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




firstly im a father not a mother i was wondering i work part time can i get legal aid to get full custody of my son my ex partner has stopped me from seeing my son and i am still paying my way but i feel im left with no choice but to go down this route to see him i have never been in trouble with the police or anything like that she has had me arrested wen she was drunk because she attacked me and cut her eye with her ring the police arrested me and i was the one being attacked shes has keyed my car which i reported it to the police and she admitted it to them i didnt take it any further she used to inject drugs but she doesnt anymore but she does sniff coke sometimes when my son is asleep does any one kno if i can get any form of help getting custody of my son


Kari - posted on 09/15/2012




most likely, as long as you can get proof of her use of drugs. the problem is that most places rule that the mom is the best one to take care of the child. but if you can get proof that she's using drugs then you'll more than likely get your son. if not full custody, then joint. i wish you luck :)

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms