Fathers Abandonment of his 8 month old girl

Melissa - posted on 08/31/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




My husband and I dated for 3 years and we have a 8 month old lil girl together, we got married 2 months ago and then he just ups and leaves his child and myself with no contact what so ever, then just found out that he went and got him another place to live so that also means he no longers pays rent here and knowing that his child and I have no where else to go, can I as his wife and has his child mother get him for Abandonment??


Jodi - posted on 08/31/2013




I am not sure what you mean by "abandonment" but you should be able to file in the court for a divorce, custody and child support. Just remember that it isn't his job to support you, it is his job to help support his child.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms