how do i get help for my expecting baby?,am 5 months along.


Megan - posted on 11/09/2012




get wic first, they will help you month to month get the basic nutrition you need while being pregnant. then some formula when the baby is born medicaid will cover you up to 6 weeks after having the baby and will cover your baby. Food stamps will give you more money to feed yourself and the baby. As well as look into government aid and possible single mom housing in your area if its something you need.


View replies by

[deleted account]

Actually, this was a good one--cause I think I am, but have a weird if I am Im 14weeks......

I think Imma look into what Megan said--sounds like a good idea. :)

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms