MIchigan state assisstance and child support

Sweetjay - posted on 10/07/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




I am from Michigan and recieving state assitance. They are making me fill out a form for child support because I recieve assistance for daycare so I can finish college. It says they will take by benifits away if I do not coroperate in finding the father. I can't loose my daycare benfits but do not know who the father is. I didn't find out I was pregnant right away. I was hoping someone could give me some advice on what to do. I can't stop going to school but I can not afford daycare without the states help. Any help?


1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms