need advice for child support & child custody

Sarah - posted on 12/09/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




my boyfriend and i have a 3 month old son together. my boyfriend has not worked in over a year. i worked my whole pregnancy (even the day i went into labor), and now work fulltime trying to make ends meet. he is lazy and all he does is sit at home and watch out son. something a parent should do. im planning on kicking him out but i have a feeling he will make the baby situation hard. is there a chance he can get full custody of my son even tho he doesnt work and has no where to live?


C - posted on 12/10/2013




Ummm, no you can get the child support order started now while he is still there talk to them ask lots of questions. Now as a father he does have rights but you would more than likely be the custodial parent and he will be ordered to pay child support and medical or whatever you select for him. Then after you have got everything done put him out. Long as you continue doing everything he is going to keep getting by with the bare minimum. Don't let him play you. Seems like he's using him watching the kid to sit around and do nothing all day. It doesn't work like that! Get him on child support and get him out of your house until he can learn to get a job and equally pull his weight!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms