sould i take my ex husbend back to court

Heather Leann - posted on 02/07/2013 ( 3 moms have responded )




my little girl is 2 years old the divorce became final 2 years ago he goes a month each time with out seeing her he is puting things in her head like she lives with him and she sould live with him. that i am a bad mom. that i made him leave he just started psying child suport in oct of last year. he thinks he can drop by my house at any given time and when he does he spends maybe 20 mins with her then hes wont leave me alone he brings up the past infront of her he cusses me infront of her she has always lived with me and he clamed on taxes she lived with him i dont know what to do and nothing is getting any better could i at least put a stay away on him where he cant come here


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 02/07/2013




Actually, you don't have the right to just say he can't see her any more. And it is highly unlikely a court will stop him, because it is his word against your word that he is saying these things to your daughter. What does your current visitation agreement say?

Carrie - posted on 02/07/2013




Sounds like measures do need to be made, I'd trust your judgement on the situation since he basically forced that on you. I also think your child should be free of those problems. Don't feel bad for it. you need to do what you need to do to handle life. My mom has similar problems with my dad and has for several years, things only improved when she wasn't around him cause he would blame things on her. I didn't realize this till I was older but I'm glad my mom did what she did for her sake. Might take your child a few years to accept but its better for you in the long run which will help you help your daughter.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms