Annie - posted on 01/24/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi I am Annie and I AM new to all this but i need some opinions on my stressful case that I am now dealing with.Well me and my daughter's father separate about 5 years ago and two years later I started a new relationship with my now husband who has been supporting us for the last two years and has been claming my daughter's since last year in his income tax and now I am getting harassed from my ex's family and him that he should claim them must I say that he just started to pay me child support and also they are giving him advice in taking my daughter's away from me and i have no idea what to do anymore


Michelle - posted on 01/25/2014




You need to get a lawyer instead of asking here. It all depends on where you live and what all the laws are.
The advice I give you could be completely wrong since I am in a different country.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms