What do i need to do and how.I am looking for my Husbands daughter

Kayla - posted on 07/11/2012 ( 4 moms have responded )




What do i need to do and how to get start.I am looking for my Husbands daughter,He lost conintion in her when they movie and his ex wife chang home phone and now he missing her everyday.So i am starting to look for her and What do i need to start looking for her and how do it and is there any web site out there can help me out please if any moms out there know any about this kind of stuff She live Ontario thats in Canada i think


View replies by

Christal - posted on 07/13/2012




I agree with lindsay. If shes old enough try looking her up on facebook and twitter. Maybe try the mom too.

Florencia - posted on 07/12/2012




Look for the mom and you may find her. Type her name in the computer and stuff should pop up abt her. Does he has his daughters social security #? That would help. File for or visitation or to pay child support and the courts may be able to find her especially if shes receiving some assistance. Does he know her pediatrition maybe they've heard from her. Good luck maybe put a thing on social networks that u are looking for her with a pic and tell the situation have everyone send to everyone they know and post on their page it will get around make sure to put how they can contact u guys on there. Ppl love to help in situations like this. Social networking is probably the best way to go.

Jodi - posted on 07/11/2012




Kayla, what country are you in? It would be illegal for his ex wife to take their daughter to another country without your husband's permission, so there are avenues to get her back, depending on where you live. How long ago did this happen?

Lindsay - posted on 07/11/2012




Yes, Ontario is in Canada. Thats where I am. What I would suggest is to try and find her on common websites, like facebook, twitter ect. I don't know how old she is but if shes young she obviously wouldn't have these accounts. Find out full information about her, age , birthday , school attended, a picture of her would help too. You can look on 411.ca and look to see if the mother has a listed phone number. Good luck!

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms