After a miscarriage, how long before trying again?

Everyone is different, and some people may choose not to try to conceive again at all after suffering through a miscarriage. But for those who do decide to give it another shot, how long do you wait before trying again? What factors - emotional, physical, relational - play into your decision?

3 4

I lost my first pregnancy at 24 weeks. My doctor said we could try again after having 3 periods. Our next pregnancy was successful :) Talking to your doctor is the best, they will give you the best information.

9
38 0

All i can say is a thank you to Dr Babaka for making me and my family a happy home, i have been married for 2 years without a child and i had 4 miscarriage within this time, i saw a post that says contact Dr babaka for Infertility help, so i did, after he cast a pregnancy spell on me i get pregnant few weeks later after having sex with my partner as instructed by Dr babaka, and i am 7 months pregnant now without any complications and i will share another post here after my delivering and i will also give out my personal info, watch out for my next post, so i decide to drop this here for any body going through infertility problem to contact Dr Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com and you will be happy you did, contact him for any problem you are having i believed he will help out

5 0

We tried again 2 weeks later. My dr told me I could try as soon as I wanted to. If I waited, I don't think I would have done it. The more time that went on the more I thought about what could go wrong. Luckily I got pregnant right away.

6
2 0

so when you tried rite away was everything ok with you got pregnany again

6 20

The reason your doctor tells you to wait a couple of months is because sometimes the lining of your uterus isn't ready for another embryo to implant, and may result in another subsequent miscarriage. For those of you who were lucky enought to conceive quickly, and have 'big healthy babies' that's wonderful for you, but it doesn't have any impact on the health or size of babies that go full term, it just greatly increases the likelihood of another miscarriage in the early weeks.

4
6 20

Just pointing out the facts, you don't have to like it... Doctors just want to minimise the risk of another miscarriage as much as possible.

20 0

as soon as you feel ready.... your body will be pregnant when it is ready...

3
222 0

Shout it louder, Or go out and reach others who have not heard of it .it is real Dr climent HERBAL Center is really doing a great works within and outside just try it and you will testify just as i am testifying now, i have this infection that lead to womb blockage and there was no hope at all the hospital i went said nothing but that there on hope for 4 years that i have waited no child then i came across Dr climent HERBAL Center now and he is a wonderful native herbalist who told me he can do it but i was scared because i have not take anything drugs natural before but since i had no child i have to comply with the rules and regulation and now am carrying my child just try it and see your time to celebrate has come . you can reach Dr climent HERBAL Center via email : drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479

0 26

I had a miscarriage and I never got a period my next month and was pregnant with my son. So mine wasn't even a month. I don't suggest it and we weren't 'trying' or 'trying'. But he was a healthy 9 lb-er

2
47 19

Same experience here. Miscarriage and didn't have the next period. They had given me the option to do a DNC but I was helping my mom move and put it off. Turns out the date I would have had it...I was already pregnant again, so in my case, I was glad I was unavailable...my daughter is now almost 9.

0 20

Everyone is different. I had 2 miscarriages and vowed that I would never try again but about a month after my second miscarriage I found out I was pregnant. I was really scared but excited at the same time. I did every testing possible to find out what went wrong. I had low levels of certain hormones needed during pregnancy. I did everything that my doctor told me and I had a successful pregnancy. I even told my doctor of my concerns throughout my entire pregnancy and she reassured me that she would do everything she could. If I would've lost that baby I had already decided to have everything taken out. All I have to really say is that you do what is right for you and only you. I'm so glad that I was able to figure out what needed to be done because I now have 4 beautiful daughters.

2
0 0

M happy for you. You re rite, do wat's right for yourself. :-)

0 0

I lost my unborn son as he had Edward's Syndrome just over 2 months ago, it has to be the most heart breaking and traumatic thing I have ever been through. I was told I could try again as soon as I had, had a normal cycle. BUT I am way to terrified I am quite sure I could not go through pregnancy again. I am lucky though as I already have 3 beautiful healthy children, (2 girls and a boy) but suffering such shock and loss has made me look at what I have and be thankful, pregnancy, all the testing and remembering the hurt at loosing Robin combined with diabetes is way to daunting. Plus i am 40!!!

2
38 0

0 20

after my miscarriage i really didnt think i wanted to go through that again but a couple of months later i couldnt wait to get pregnant again but it didnt go as i planned so it took me a lot longer to get pregnant the 2nd time so if ur a bit older i would say if ya can try straight away if ur younger take ur time untill ur ready....... if anyone would like to talk about there experience am always here to listen....

2
222 0

0 15

My son was only 4 months when I got pregnant with my 2nd pregnancy. So it was not a planned pregnancy. I had a miscarriage when I was 3 months long. I felt devestated, and felt sorry.We didnt start trying again until 6 months after the miscarriage, and had a healthy baby girl! Currently on my 3rd pregnancy and still so far right on track of having another healthy baby!

2
23 0

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor climent Scott now he will help you too -- trying to get pregnant for years -- Irregular Menstrual Cycles -- Delayed Periods -- Endometriosis -- Ovarian Cyst -- Miscarriages -- High Prolactin -- Hormonal Imbalances -- Low Sexual Drive I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem too do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Dr climent on email: drclimentscott@gmail.com because I have discover Dr climent. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr climent, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.contact Dr climent for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you on your email or number for help contact Dr climent now via drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479

41 4

I had a MC and then waited a few months because was extremely heart broken.. Then tried, tried, and tried again but nothing.. Then finally got pregnant again but then another MC. My desire to have another baby was so strong and my heart was so weak (emotions) that I couldn't bare waiting so kept trying immediately. Finally, got pregnant again and had a beautiful baby girl.. There is no scientific timeline as to when to try to conceive again. It all depends on the hopeful mommy. That time period could drastically be altered depending on the support system the woman has.. It is best though, to wait until one menstrual cycle so to help calculate ovulation dates.

2
222 0

1 6

I would say it is an individual choice but having watched two of my grown daughters - I think you need to wait until you are emotionally over the miscarriage. Both of them got pregnant right away and both went into a depression that lasted through the pregnancy. I think (my own opinion) that emotionally they hadn't gotten over losing that first baby and needed to wait.

Good luck with whatever you decide, but I think it needs to be you not anyone else that decides whether it is time or not.

2
0 20

i was like that but thought i was ready to get pregnant but suffered post natal depression very badly after i had my daughter but thankfully got the help i needed and am a very happy proud mother of one.... best of luck to all...

1 2

My miscarriages came after having two healthy boys many years ago. After the first MC, we didn't try, but two months later MC again, before I knew I was pregnant. The Dr told me to wait 6 months to a year. We waited 1 year and MC again. After several tests and being put on fertility drugs (which made me infertile!) and getting off those, it was decided my progesterone wasn't high enough to maintain in the beginning. Got pregnant again and did horomone treatments, then told by two doctors (one using a ultrasound) that I again MC. A month later still feeling pregnant went to see doctor and I was still pregnant! They think I lost the twin to my daughter. A few scares later I had a healthy baby girl. After seeing so many people MC and reading up on it, while in my day it was 1 in 5 end in MC, now they say more like 8 in 10 MC. The change being mainly that women find out so early now and before women just thought they had a late and hard period. I recommend that if you have had more then one MC...wait a while before testing...don't put yourself through the heart ache. When it's right it will work out!

2
8 0

Hello everyone,My name is Danielle John from Uk, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr Sam helped his wife(Moore Juliet) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted DR. SAM via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact DR. SAM now for help. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://danjohn221.blogspot.com/ This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through.

108 76

Having a miscarriage is difficult. Everybody needs to take their own time to heal both physically and emotionally. For me, I waited the 6 weeks that my doctor advised, plus two more weeks to ensure that my body was ready. I got pregnant almost immediately upon trying.
Having said all of that, it took me a very long time to recover emotionally from the miscarriage. This was my first pregnancy and it brought about many feelings of inadequacy and failure. I ended up talking with several different friends and my pastor, and concluded that all things happen for a reason. My doctor also said that sometimes our bodies know that there is something wrong with the pregnancy and that is why a miscarriage happens. So, I was thankful to know that it wasn't anything that I had or hadn't done.
My advise is talk to a trusted friend about it, talk with your partner about it. Be honest with the way you feel, and take healing steps towards trying again.
Good luck!

2
8 13

yes Marian, you put into words better than I could, but so much exactly how it was for me... and I am so blessed with those I have now... cheers

0 0

I'm 26 years old with a healthy 5 year old son . I just miscarried for the first time last week. I want to have another baby so bad but now I'm terrified. My doctor said I can try again as soon as I want but I'm still grieving . My best friend had 5 mc's in a row and is now 6 months pregnant . I don't want to look at her and think that will happen to me and reading some of your posts gives me hope. I hope I'm blessed with healthy pregnancy soon . I dream about a baby . I don't know of it's a boy or girl but I can hear the baby cry in my dreams

1
24 0

Hi I lost my son at being six months pregnant due to the fact that I was diagnose with a weak cervix at the last minute. I constantly have dreams that I still end up delivering a baby on my expected due date of this year, even still feeling little movement in my stomach I guess I know my son is gone but my mind and body hasn't came to terms with it yet. Me saying this I just want my son back so bad. My doctor keeps telling me to wait until this summer but I want to try to get pregnant again before that so I can have my child at the end of this year. So give me your opinion on this, I already have a 14 year old from a previous relationship.

48 0

I had a miscarriage when I was 4 weeks pregnant. Instead of doing a d&c I opt to let my body heal naturally. Exactly one month later I found out I was pregnant. I was terrified up until the day I gave birth to a 9lb 14oz baby girl. We wasn't trying to get pregnant because we was still hurting and scared but we weren't trying to prevent it either. I had a period two weeks after my miscarriage and pregnant two more weeks later.

1
0 0

glory to GOD congratulations to u may this child bring u lots of love joy happiness an fullfillment in your life this is a miracle baby always give god thanks for her godbless k.a

0 0

We miscarried at 10 weeks july 14 but, we are tried it again right away i cannot bring back my baby but, i know that god has something in-store for us this may sound crazy but about week after found out we were pregnant i had a dream that i was playing with my son on the mat on the floor this gives me hope especially because, just last night i had another dream that i was holding my daughter. and we think we are pregnant again so i m taking a test in a few days don't give up

1
0 0

ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

0 0

I didn't know I was pregnant during my first miscarriage ( I have had 3) i was only a month along all 3 times. I eventually just gave up and haven't been able to get pregnant since. I figure God will let me have a baby when it's time.

1
0 0

My first child was my 7th pregnancy. I have had 10 miscarriages and two kiddos. :) God has a plan and sometimes I wonder what His plan for me, but I always have faith that He will take care of me and our babies. I know the ones I lost are in Heaven and I ask them to pray for me. :) God bless you.

5 1

I had a miscarriage in January and I gave birth to my first child in November that year. Great joy for us all but I never forgot my first pregnancy. My next chilld was conceived with no problems but the third ended in miscarriage again. Very sad but I had my two youngsters to focus on. After a cleansing visit to a naturopath I conceived again and went on to have two daughters after the two boys. We celebrated our blessings and never regretted anything. Everyone is different, in our case, it worked out okay. We now have 6 beautiful grandchildren.

1
0 0

what is a naturpath? (murriettapoms@yahoo.com)

222 0

0
0 0

5 0

This is unbelievable friends Hello. It's me again Crystal Garcia I am 44 years woman I delivered twin girls some day/d s ago.God saw me through the pregnancy.i want to us this opportunity to also thank Iya Hindi Native God made his root and herbs works that i was able to still conceive again at the age of 44 woman thanks you so much you are god send to help women have a happy home,I delivered twin I came out victorious. Pls thank God with me and I pray he meets you at the point of your needs. contact him via email: hindinative@yahoo.com .whats App number+19145295224 .

0
0 0

23 0

OMG! Finally i am now a mother and my husband is now at peace with me. This was made possible through the help of the Herbs that Drcliment sent to me. I was childless for more than 4years all hope was gone for me to have a child, but when i contacted drclimentscott the whole story changed he told me what do and i did just as he instructed me to and he told me that he is going to send me some Herbs that after using it and meet with my husband i am going to get pregnant, i don’t have a choice order than to say yes to him. When i received the Herbs here in my country i used it just as he said, then i went for check up only for my Doctor to tell me that i am 2 weeks old pregnant and the amusing thing now is that i am now a mother. I don’t know how to thank this great man called Dr climentscott he has really changed my life for good and i belief that he will also do this for you that is reading this comment. My advice to dose of you out there who are looking for one way or the other to have a child is to send an email to Dr CLIMENT at

( drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com )

drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com

+2347036879479 +2347036879479 and he will bring you your solution ASAP.TO GET PREGNANT.

0
0 0

2 0

Hello everyone,My name is Susan Harper.i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. I have been married to my husband for 3 years without no child. We have been to the doctor and it was confirmed that the both of us are in good condition. I had problems with my in-laws because of the child issue. I was introduced to DR YAKAN BODO by a friend who lives here in America. I contacted him and explained my problems to DR YAKAN BODO told me all that is required and i did it accordingly. I was very surprise to test positive after 2 weeks of contacting him. I gave birth to my baby boy four weeks ago and i am a very happy woman and a living testimony of this good work. Anyone who needs hes help should contact him through Email.(yakanbodosolutionhome@yahoo.com)or call his number: +13397932015.

0
222 0

8 0

Hello everyone,My name is Danielle John from Uk, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr Sam helped his wife(Moore Juliet) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted DR. SAM via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact DR. SAM now for help. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://danjohn221.blogspot.com/
This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through.

0
222 0

2 0

Hi,i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect,especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because i tried all i could to be pregnant but all to no avail,until i contacted DR BOSUN,who gave me some roots and herbs syrup and told me when to have sex with my man.I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it,and the doctor confirmed that i am pregnant.
I am very glad to tell the world that i am a mother of a bouncing baby boy,contact him for your own testimony on: bosunherbalcenter@outlook.com or http://bosunherbalcenter.wix.com/herbs Tel: +2348035394535

0
0 0

0 0

Hello my names are Marria am from USA i want to share my happiness with everybody and letting them know the secret of my happiness, the secret of my happiness is through doctor okundonor the great herbal doctor, who help me to stop my miscarriage and made me a mother after been passing through pains....., but dr.okundonr put an end to this situation, now am a mother and am living happily with my husband and my new baby which i love so much, am using this medium to thank dr.okundonor for the great work he did for me with his herbs, Thanks be unto him for helping me, my sisters out there i want you to thank dr.okundonor for the great work he did for me and my husband, ....if you need his help also you can contact him through his email via;dr.okundonorgreatspellcaster10@gmail.com . take things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best.

contact him through:( dr.okundonorgreatspellcaster10@gmail.com )or call him : +2348137828640

0
222 0

3 0

Hello everyone,My name is Tina Grand.i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. I have been married to my husband for 3 years without no child. We have been to the doctor and it was confirmed that the both of us are in good condition. I had problems with my in-laws because of the child issue. I was introduced to MAMA DADA HERBAL HOME by a friend who lives here in America. I contacted her and explained my problems to her.MAMA DADA HERBAL HOME told me all that is required and i did it accordingly. I was very surprise to test positive after 2 weeks of contacting her. I gave birth to my baby boy four weeks ago and i am a very happy woman and a living testimony of this good work. Anyone who needs her help should contact her through Email.(mamadadaherbalhome@yahoo.com) and you will also testify to her good work.

0
222 0

0 0

Hello My Name Is Karla Maldonado,
My Fiance And Me Were Trying To Have Are Own Child When I Found I Was 7Weeks Far.
When We First Found Out We Were So Happy.
But I Was Really Scare That I Could Lose My Baby Or Something Could Happen.
When I Turn 8 Weeks Wirh Five Days I Started Having Some Bleeding I Went Straight To The Hospifal And They Did Alot Of Test.
They Couldnt Tell Of I Had Lost My Baby Or Not.
A Couple Of Days After That I Found Out That I Lost My First Child.
Now Im A Bit Scare To Try Again.
My Doctor Told Me We Could Try As Soon As I Felt Ready.
Now That Im Ready Im A Bit Scare That Could Happen Again.
Any Suggest About What I Could Do??

0
222 0

0 0

Thanks once again the great Dr jatto I am faith krotov I want to share my testimony to every one here about what this great man did for me I was married for more than six years now know child with this, my heart has been trouble so I don’t know what to do. And I have gone from one place to another still I did not found the solution of my problem on till one day in my office when a friend of mine came for a visit so I have been hiding this for every body not to share this problem to any one so when I see the situation on ground now my husband is about getting another woman, I try my best to share this with a friend so she advise me to contact this great man for a spell cast so I was not my self of telling her my problem so I ask her what we it take me? She said it we not take much time just three days it we be done then I look up and down were we I start from now? She insist for me to try him the I ask her for his contact she gave me his number and his email address hisdrjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.uk co.or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/.so I called him first before I email him to know if his the write person so he cast the spell and am so happy with my husband with two kids with this, the man is great and his spell casting is real thanks to my friend may God almighty bless you all from faith krotov

0
0 0

3 0

My name is Allis Winters with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr.Ogugu. My life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart, i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibrous problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me this contact(oguguspellcaster@hotmail.com or call on (213) 471-7152 ) and told me to contact Dr Ogugu and now am very happy that he could solve my problem, and now am with my beautiful baby boy...

Thanks to Dr Ogugu .

0
222 0

0 0

I have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. on this faithful day, I decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and I came across a story of a man who Dr saulat helped his wife to conceive a baby. I decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. Today i am a proud mom. Words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me. He caste a pregnancy spell on me and I noticed I was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. I am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. I know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. I urge you to contact him via email: saulatspellhome@yahoo.com this is the solution to every single mother around the globe. Distance is not a Barrier; he will surely make your dreams come through. You want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live...

0
0 0

22 0

hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

0
8 0

38 0

0
0 0

My husband and I just miscarried with our first pregnancy. I am devastated and experiencing the same emotions many of you have expressed. Will I miscarry again? Will I be able to get pregnant again? Will I ever be able to carry a pregnancy to term and have a healthy baby? Emotions of never wanting to try again for fear of the same thing happening to wanting to try immediately. So scared of those first 8 weeks before the ultrasound because we never made it to that point in this pregnancy. I still haven't had my period. My husband and I feel like we would like to try again as soon as possible. Anyways, I wanted you all to know that your posts have been so comforting and hopeful. Thank you for sharing your own experiences and for posting about the children you have gone on to have after miscarriage. May God comfort each of you who are or have gone through this loss.

0
55 13

Jessica, I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope that you're now well on your way down the path of healing, both physically and emotionally! I also miscarried my first pregnancy in August of 2007. I was barely 10 weeks along and only a day shy of my first appointment and confirmation ultrasound :-(. I was so incredibly devastated that I couldn't bare the thought of conceiving again. I really thought that the holidays that year were going to be excruciating, but I was actually uplifted and inspired to put the past behind me and look forward to the future. We officially started "trying" in January of 2008 and I delivered a precious and super healthy 7 lb. baby girl on 10-4-08. We added another healthy 7 lb. baby girl to our family in June of 2011 as well :-). Although I did have challenging pregnancies with my girls (and was horribly worried about miscarrying for the first 12+ weeks each time!), none of my complications were related to my previous miscarriage. I had my gallbladder removed in July of 2008 when I was roughly 28 weeks along and still managed to carry her another 10 weeks with no issues. I had a complete placenta previa with baby girl #2, but it miraculously resolved by 26 weeks and I was even allowed to deliver her vaginally!! I'm sure that just about every woman who's miscarried will tell you the same thing: that it's scary as hell to conceive again; that when you do conceive again, those first few months drag on at a snail's pace as you cling to the hope that this time will work out; and that after all is said and done and you finally have a healthy baby in your arms, you'll likely appreciate that gift just a tad bit more, but you'll also likely never forget the baby that you lost. Good luck and God Bless!!

70 0

No need to wait many weeks. I read an article in WebMD that women who conceive within six months after a miscarriage are less likely to miscarry again or experience other pregnancy-related complications when compared with women who wait for longer periods of time. More @ http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20100805/study-no-need-delay-pregnancy-after-miscarriage

0
0 0

I wanted to say BE STRONg!! I had 4 healthy pregnancys in a row healthy 8 7 6 and 4 year olds now but I reciently was diagnosed witha blighted ovum and It ripped my heart apart. As sad as I am I plan to try again in July or August. I have decided for myself that everyone of my children are worth the pain just for them to get here. I never had any trouble with any of my other pregnancys however I did have the Miren afor the past 4 years with no cycle and had it removed in Dec only to concieve in Feb I think women should wait a little longer if they are in same situation following Mirena removal simply because its the only iud or birthcontroll that messed me up like this.

0
2,093 0

Barring any unusual medical circumstances, it's fine to try again as soon as you feel ready. I had one period between my first miscarriage and my first successful pregnancy. I had six periods between my second miscarriage and my third successful pregnancy. It's really important to consider your emotional state though. Grieving the loss of pregnancy while trying to conceive can be very difficult, especially if you have another miscarriage.

0
2 0

i just had a MC 2 days ago and ii just want to know how long should i wait to try again im 36 and i have 6 kids already but my finace dont someone please help me.

0
0 0

Wondering if you got pregnant again. I am 38 years old with 6 kids and just found out That I am probably having a miscarriage. We are really sad and wondering what to do. We were so excited.

40 20

Wait. Go ORGANIC for a month at least. Then try.. Glyphosate, injected into GM soy and corn and sprayed heavily on soy, works by stripping any living organism of its vital nutrients and kills it. What do we think it does to us when we eat it? To our babies? GM ingredients are now in 70% of our food. Go ORGANIC. My friend did and was pregnant the month after and carried to term. look up "Genetic Roulette" free on youtube
From a Mom who also lost a baby

0
0 1

As someone who speaks from experience (unfortunately), I would say to let the body heal for 3-6 months because after a miscarriage you tend to still feel "pregnant" for a few weeks after, depending on each individual circumstances. I would say do not let a miscarriage put you off trying for another pregnancy, I honestly believe it is God's/natures way of lettting you know something was wrong either with the baby or the mother just was not totally prepared for the 9 months of pregnancy. Pregnancy is a complex process with the first 12 weeks being the most crucial so the mother needs to be relaxed, stress free and above all, healthy. Everything happens for a reason, a miscarriage is a shock to anyone who has been through it, but there are brighter days and when you finally do get pregnant, you will find greater joy as you know just how big a miracle that life you created really is. I wouldn't buy any baby clothes, food or prams until I actually delivered by first baby such was the trauma of my miscarriages. Tell only close family until after 12 weeks as the more people know the harder it is, should a miscarriage occur. Good luck, and enjoy practising to make that special baby.

0
1 0

What a great response. Thank you for sharing. I have had two MCs within a year, and am hopeful that I will be a mom again to a little one in the future.

0 17

I has 2 miscarriages in a row both at 11-12 weeks
I was told to try straight away after first mc, bad move
The 2nd pregnancy after one period after mc
Ended being more complicated! I had a scan
At 7 weeks they thought i had an etopic
Twin pregnancy! Had an op found out it was a
Ovarian cyst growing 1-2 cms a week
The baby on the otherside was small and not
Looking good at all! Baby died 5 days after op
My god i was sooo sick after that baby died
I had to wait for obstretrician to operate
Again the 6 day wait was hell!i was
Sooo nauseas and upset, Had just
Had one op now had to go back in to
Get a curette plus the cyst removed :(
Then another dr turned around and sais
Should not have got pregnant so quickly after
First miscarriage! Now wish i hadnt as i was
Sooo wrecked emotionally and physically
I am now pregnant again one year later
And pretty scared only 6 weeks sooo hoping
All goes well this time!

0
0 0

I had a miscarriage in august 2008, i tried taken in again but it didn't come until oct 2010. i had my gal 2011 n my boy nov 2012. i give God d glory.