Is it better for a husband and wife who are fighting to stay together or be apart?

0 9

I was the child of divorced parents and I must say that my Mom tried hard to "hold the family together", but I was truly happier when they split. There was a sense of peace in the house and we were all happier. I had the same experience (sadly) in my own marriage and my daughters (now 11 and 13) have said that they felt that they noticed a distinct sense of happiness and calm in our house after their Dad left.
Too often we try to hold a family together because we know how hard and sad it will be, but it is to the detriment of our children. We must remember that children thrive in an environment o0f love and peace- not just one of 2 parents.

98
72 9

well said Christine!

4 21

great insight!

0 0

top advice too many people stay together for the wrong reasons a happy home is a much better enviroment for children

27 0

that was very eye opening for me just now... i am going through this problem right now. i have 3 kids . 6, 5 and 3 . my husband and i argue non stop, yelling and fighting. and it just feels like it will never get better. we tried staying together for the kids but its no use. too much hurt on both sides. ... . after a fight with my husband ... i don't have the energy or peace to be completely there for my kids and they totally sense my 'still present' frustration. we've already talked about separating ... several times over. ... . so, my question to anyone and everyone is , when would be the best time for me and my kids to 'move out' ??

0 0

Thanks so needed this right now, Im in a verfy familiar situation and dont wanna feel like Im taking my sons father away but Im the parent who is involved 90% of the time on my own anyway, how do u explain to a 5 yr old that no matter how much mommy wants his dad around fo him I cant continue to have a sad and heavy heart. I need to be happy too.

0 14

very true... i m also a single parented child... n now facing same thing in my marriage.. after 10 yrs of being in wrong relationship... i feel like dragging me n my two kids out of this relationship as soon as possible... when ur partner doesnt support u in ur adversities... have no right to b with u in ur good times... so true....

37 7

I have to agree! My parents divorced when I was 6, but I can remember what things were like when my parents were together. As soon as they split, the tension disappeared within the house and everything changed for the better. My Mam was happier, and therefore, me and my two sisters were also. Things were very uncomfortable in the home before the split, and now (21 years on) it is still very difficult for my parents to be in the same room, so I definitely think that, in our case anyway, it is better that a husband and wife who are fighting do not stay together.

0 3

i totally agree with Christine...

0 20

I grew up in a house where my parents stayed together "for the sake of the children" and it was a war zone. There was fighting and yelling all the time. I think my siblings and I would've been better off in a single-parent home than in the war zone we grew up in.

0 8

I totally agree with you. My parents didn't get divorced until I was 16 and when they did I was so happy. I had wanted them to for years. They were fighting so much and so unhappy that they took it out on me and my sisters. Even to the extreme of physical and verbal abuse. We were all much happier after the divorce. A happy parent is by far a better parent.

1 8

well said Catherine, this is very good advise to the young ladies who try tooth and nail to work out relationships that will not work out, i have been there done everything but chose to move for all the right reasons and my son and i are happier, so is his father.

230 13

Well said! As children we could never understand why my parents stayed together when they were so clearly unhappy. Now I find myself in a very unhappy relationship with a man just like my dad (who I never got along with). Time to find the courage to get out, for the sake of my children.

6 25

I'm glad my parents stayed together even though they fought. They still fight, but they fought for their marriage more. Now I'm married to a wonderful man whose parents also stayed together (though they didn't fight), and it's amazing to see the marriage and other life issues that we DON'T have compared to all our friends whose parents split. I can't say that divorce is never better for the kids, but usually it's not.

8 0

===== http://www.3shopping.us/ ======= you can find many cheap and fashion stuff 30—39 USD jordan air max oakland raiders; 20USD Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini 30USD Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30 louboutin boots 12USD T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $12 30USD Jean(True Religion,edhardy,co ogi) $30 12USD Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12 12USD New era cap $15 16USD Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $16 WE ACCEPT Credit card PAYMENT DELIVERY TO YOU DOOR TO DOOR ======== http://www.3shopping.us/ ========== ======== http://www.3shopping.us/ ==========

3 6

i agree that keeping a relationship together is work and people should not just leave eachother on account of hard times but some relationships are just plain abusive and no amount of working it out is ever going to change that. i mean maybe extensive therapy but you try telling an abuser that they need counseling HA. As with every situation in life, each one is unique and you must use discretion and serious consideration of the dynamic of the relationship and the base of the problem before you decide it can be worked out or its best to get out before it gets too bad...

0 0

Loved your comment Christine, agree totally that it is better for children (and Moms) to have a house and grow our kids with positive environment without big and constantly conflict than having Mom and Dad just coexisting together with no love around.

3 0

I contacted Dr. Lee for help in regards of helping me in getting my ex boyfriend who had left me for no reasons, I thought i could live without him but unknowing to me that he was my future husband and every time i wanted to take my mind off the time we spent together i can't then i decided to beg him but he refuse to listen to me and he said he never wanted to see me again in his entire life, little did i know that he was under a spell of a young devilish girl, So i decided to go on line in search of help on what to do in getting him back then i met on a blog were people was talking about him and his good work, I decided to try his work and to cut the long story short i and my ex are now back together and he even propose to me for marriage. If you are having problem with your partner or in your relationship you can contact Dr. Lee to help you in any kind of spell you want. His email address is Ancientfathersandmothers@gmail.com

0 0

I had been all over the internet trying to find someone who could help me out with my situation, I loved my my husband so much but he never loved me rather he goes out with other females then one day I found prophetharry@ymail.com in the internet where he had helped many women who had the same issue with me, when i contacted him he said he will help me and just as he said. my husband concetred fully on me and he stopped all his bad habit I was astounded because so many say they are the best but can't back it. but prof really surprised me till today, his love spell not only brought my husband back but also the spell made my husband to change to a good man CandyPierre

0 0

One of the happiest days of my life when my parents split...I was like.."phew"

0 0

I am kasha i lives in uk and i was in a serious relationship with my ex guy for three good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to one of the spiritual diviner (maduraitemple@yahoo.com).at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement,so i did what i was ask to do, after 3 days i was in my office when my ex guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Ceslav)...i wish you the best of luck...

0 0

Hello Everyone here i am Lucy by name and i just want to share with you on how i was help by Dr Gboco Email: gbocotemple@yahoo.com after all i have been through trying to get back my relationship with my husband i lost so much money and i did not get the result that i was looking for i cry all day and night because my husband ask me out of his life after our 3years marriage so a friend of mine in my office told me about much about Dr Gboco on how he help her with the job that she is now and how powerful the Dr Gboco is so i contacted him for help and ask me what need his gods to help me with i told him and he also told me to do some prayers which i did and after 1day i received a call from my husband asking me forgiveness i was so so surprise it was all like a dream as everything happen just the way Dr Gboco told me it was going to happen and now we are both together again and he even show me more love than even before.....thanks to you Dr Gboco. his contact number is +1 676 785 8975

6 0

“Thank you for making my wish true! I was totally devastated when Frank left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic you were from your first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, you were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it’s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. You brought my lover back and you made all my wishes come true. He’s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven!” CONTACT via EMAIL: LORDSHAKIKISPELL@GMAIL.COM . or LORDSHAKIKISPELL@YAHOO.COM.+2348100399287 or you can also contact him through his website http://lordshakikispell.webs.com

16 0

I want to say thanks to this great man called Dr Samura who helped me in my marriage life. my name is Nguyen lives in USA Memphis so i was married to Albert we both love and like each other before our marriage, he care about my well being so i was so happy that i have found a man like this in my life my parents love him so much because of his kindness towards me and the way he care about me after four years in my marriage, no child he was not showing me much care anymore but i notice something is going on which i no. then i keep on with the relationship and i was hoping one day God will open my way to have a child in my home then i keep on going to church from one play to another by telling all the pastors about my problems that i don't have a child so many of them promise me that soon i we have a child in my home i keep on hoping in God's miracle on till one day when i went for a visit in my friend office then i was welcome by my friend we started dis causing about so many things on marriage life i was so shock she ask me about my wedding and what is going on till now i still don't have a child then i told her my dear sister i don't no what to do anymore and am scared of loosing my husband who have be caring for me for a long time now then she said i we not loosing him i ask how? then she said there is one man called Dr Samura who help in a relationship then i keep on asking how about him she told me this man can do all thing and make things possible i never believe her for once that this man she is talking about can do it so fast. also i ask her how do i get his contact she said i should not worry my self then she gave me his contact email ID and his number to contact him i said ok i will try my best to do so she wish me the best of luck in life then i went home gotten home, found that my door is open i was scared thinking so many things i don't no who is in my house now i look at the key in my hand i was thinking i did not lock my door shortly a word came into my mind that i should go inside and check if there is any body at home or my husband getting inside, i found that my husband move away his things in the house then i started calling his number refuses to pick i was like a mad Dog i cried and cried don't no what to do then i remember to that a friend of mine gave me a contact today i take my computer i emailed this man called Dr Samura also i called him on his cell phone which i received from my friend he spoke to me very well and i was happy my husband we come back to me so after the work was well done by Dr Samura, just in three days i heard my phone ringing not knowing it was my husband telling me his sorry about what he did to me then i accepted him again a month later, i was pregnant for him so i rest my testimony till i deliver safely i we give the best testimony again so my sisters and brothers if you are in such pain kindly contact this great man with this email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM OR CALL +2348103508204

1 0

, Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

1 0

Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

2 0

I will like to share my testimony to you all.i just got married to my husband about a year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed, fighting about little things he always comes home late at night, drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my children and I don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid, being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so I have nobody to turn to and I was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her, my mother told me about Dr Jatto how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad I was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other.i was directed to Dr Jatto and explain everything to him, so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if I believe I said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now. so that why I decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him email. drjattosplltemple@gmail.com or call him on his number 09035512062. 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.

2 0

I will like to share my testimony to you all.i just got married to my husband about a year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed, fighting about little things he always comes home late at night, drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my children and I don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid, being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so I have nobody to turn to and I was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her, my mother told me about Dr Jatto how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad I was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other.i was directed to Dr Jatto and explain everything to him, so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if I believe I said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now. so that why I decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him email. drjattosplltemple@gmail.com or call him on his number +2349035512062. 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.

16 0

Am happy to share this testimony about the great man called Dr Zaza. I am Sandra from California , my husband had an affair with another lady for almost 10 years now and it was the worse thing that ever happened to our marriage. I was forced to take a good hard look at My behavior in the marriage and I came to realize that I was partly to blame for his affair. I had become emotionally unavailable to him and when something good or bad happened in my life, I called my friends instead of my husband. I had stopped allowing him to love me and to support me and he felt as if I no longer needed him. As a musician on the road with his band, it became to much temptation for him when a girl he met on road became interested in him and was more than available for him emotionally and physically. Once I really started to examine my behavior, I realized that I had as much work to do as he did. When going through all theses problem i came across Dr Zaza then i explained things to him. after explanation to him, he told me what to do by bringing back my husband so i decided to follow the rules which he gave to me. Now, My husband cut all tires with his other woman and became committed to working on our marriage to save it. Today, we have a beautiful son, another on the way in a couple weeks, we own our home, and have a fuller, happier life than we ever imagined. After i came across the testimony made by Julie about how this man of spirit brought back her ex husband for more than ten years in marriage. so my if you are in such pain and you don't no what to do you can contact this great man for help i promise you all he will help you the way he helped me so via Email DRZAZASPELLTEMPLE100@HOTMAIL.COM or call him +2348103508204 Sandra

19 0

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

0 0

Hello, i am Fidelia Conner from Texas, My partner broke up with me few weeks back and told me that he has nothing to do with me anymore and our kid. i was surprised because we didn't had any fight, I tried to consoled him but he didn't listen. I was so tired and sad and i didn't know what to do. So i went online and i saw several testimonies about one man Called Dr Ovia how he has being helping people though he once helped me before while i was trying to get pregnant. so i contacted and narrated my problems to him again, so he told me that he will help me. Dr Ovia went on and did a spell for me and told me that my partner will be enticed by the spell and he will call me. At my greatest shock, i heard my phone ringing and behold it was my ex boyfriend calling and when i picked, he was crying and begging me. That was how my relationship was rescue by Dr Ovia, Dr Ovia is indeed a man of wonders, you helped me last year while i was trying to get pregnant and this year again getting my partner back. am Grateful. For contact and Counselling, you can do that directly via his email ID: droviasolutioncenter@yahoo.com Or you contact him On His Website: http://droviasolutioncenter.webs.com/

4 0

I contacted Dr JATTO during the period my husband left me in Apil 5Th of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Dr JATTO enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, JATTO I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me.contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/....

4 0

4 0

I contacted Dr JATTO during the period my husband left me in Apil 5Th of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Dr JATTO enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, JATTO I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me.contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..........

0 0

I am so grateful to DR JATTO, for bringing back to me my Ex husband, we have been married for nearly 2 years and i we have been living in complete peace until one day when my husband started seeing one lady in his work place, so when i found out,i questioned him about it and he told me not to ask him about it, i was so devastated because i knew i was loosing him, about getting him back,i discuss with his parents and friends, but all my effort to have him back to my arms was to no avail, so i was going through the internet one day and i saw several testimonies about how Dr JATTO has helped so many people, in bringing and restoring their marriages back to them, i contacted his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk, i told him exactly how i have suffered so much since my husband have left me, he promised me that he was going to cast a love spell for me and in 48hours that my husband will return to me and come begging me,and just as he has said, i paid for the items needed to cast the spell and that was how it happened,Dr Jatto cast the love spell and surely within 48hours my husband hat abandoned me for several days came back kneeing down and pleading that he will never leave me and never break my heart again, that was how we came back together to top it all he bought me a brand new car, thanks to Dr JATTO, contact his mobile:+2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

I am Maria Morgan, i want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Oviasu for helping me with his Roots and Herbs, after 13years of marriage, until the issue resolved to problem in my home, i was really worried and bothered because i don't want to loose my husband to another woman. i have went to hospital, the doctor told me that i can't get pregnant again i thought i have lost my husband and my marriage already.i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across of a testimonies with no child on how God has use these Dr Oviasu to help her and i also try it and it work for me' but thank God today with the help of Dr.Oviasu roots and herbs i got pregnant within 3 weeks and i was so very happy, i pray that god should strengthen Dr.Oviasu for the kind job he did in my life they are people out there finding it difficult to conceive why can't you contact Dr.Oviasu via email address oviasuspirituallovespellcaster@gmail.com or his cellphone number +2349031238664.

0 0

I am Maria Morgan from Florida USA, my gratitude go to my friend who introduce Dr Oviasu that help me bring back my husband, a very big thank to my friend who make these day possible for me and my family to be happy together again. My husband left me with two of our kids and run after another woman who bewitch him and turn my husband eye away from his family for 3 years after 12 years of marriage. words alone can explain how happy i am right now with my family. If you are looking for a truth and powerful man to help you bring back your husband or your ex, kindly contact Dr Oviasu on these phone number +2349031238664 or email him on oviasuspirituallovespellcaster@gmail.com. he will be a solution to your problem.

4 0

Welcome To Dr. Powell Garcia Loan Service… Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve. Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans,car loans, hotel loans, student loans, personal loans Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com)

4 0

2 0

0 0

I want to sincerely appreciate Dr Porosky for bringing back my ex lover back to me.My ex left me for over five months now but when i contacted Dr Porosky through his email drporoskysolutioncentre@gmail.com Dr Porosky helped cast a returned spell on him in just 48 hours my lover came back and apologize to me.today will are living peacefully and we both are preparing for marriage coming up soon. All with the help of Dr Porosky contact him now to have your lover back. Once again the email address drporoskysolutioncentre@gmail.com

2 0

After being married nearly 11 years, my husband decided he needs to leave me, he said I made him miserable, and now he's a changed man and wanted a free life, I felt so hurt because I loved him so much as I did the day we were married, he was always a lovely lovely man whom would do anything for me and the kids. I was finding it so hard since he left 5 months ago, I stupidly took pills, as it was all my fault for being so possessive over the years, I felt like my life couldn’t just go on even though I had 2 lovely children aged 8 & 9. I was really bad parent as all I did was cry and beg their dad to come home, he said if he comes back he will be unhappy. I have begged him to come back and told him I will do anything for him and he can have the life of freedom to do what he wants when he wants as long as he comes home to his family. I had no other option than to contact Lord Lugard from the miracle Temple which I met his spells online, and he did helped me to cast a spell and after 24 hours of his spell, that was the end of all my misery, pains and heart break. After Lord Lugard did his spell works on me, in just 24 hours later on, my ex-husband called me to tell me how much he missed me and told me he would spend his life with me forever. It was really an amazing moment having my husband back to my life. Now im so happy because my husband is back to my life again. Contact him through his email for similar issues: miracletemple@live.com His website: www.miracletemplespell.com and also his Telephone: Telephone: +1 325 216 9154.

21 0

it will be so unfair of me, after what Almight God has used Priest Babaka to bless me and my family, I didn’t post of his good works on net for people to see, Priest Babaka helped me to get pregnant, after 8years with no child, I have search every means for me to have a baby of our own. but all to no avail, then one day I came across Priest Babaka mail and contact on how he has help people to get pregnant, then I decided to try and see if he can also help me, so I contact him and he told me that my problem was solved, him say that i will have my baby soon, if i did everything him ask of me. I doubted him at first but I decided to believe him and see if it will work. to my surprised and just as the great man said it really happen. And me and my husband are living happily like never before. All the thanks goes to Priest Babaka. His mail: babaka.wolf@gmail.com contact him now

4 0

DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN FOR XMAS!!!!!! Compliments of the day, Are you a business man or woman? Do you need a loan to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to settle your debts or pay off your bills? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan with an Interest rate of 2.00%, Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (lukesebastianloans@cash4u.com) or (lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. solution to your financial problem is Dr. Luke Sabestian Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. **Are you financially squeezed? **Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? **Do you seek finance to set up your own business? **Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? **Do you seek loans to carry out large projects? We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties Mortgages, Home loans, business loans, bad credit loans, commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans with low interest rate at 2.00% Yours Sincerely, Dr. Luke Sebastian (lukesebastianloans@cash4u.com) or (lukesabestianloans@gmail.com)

3 0

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. LUKE SEBASTIAN LOAN COMPANY Hello to All across the globe, I am Johnson Elizabeth, from United State Of America, USA. I am a widow at the moment with 2 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Dr. Luke Sebastian the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. Luke Sebastian if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… ((lukesebastianloans@cash4u.com) or (lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Dr. Luke Sebastian today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (1_10years) Long term loan (20_30 years) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt consolidation loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans.. etc Email..........(lukesebastianloans@cash4u.com) or (lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Dr. Luke Sebastian loan loan is the place to go please just tell him I Johnson Elizabeth direct you Good Luck....

3 0

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. LUKE SEBASTIAN LOAN COMPANY Hello to All across the globe, I am Johnson Elizabeth, from United State Of America, USA. I am a widow at the moment with 2 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Dr. Luke Sebastian the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. Luke Sebastian if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… ((lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) or (lukesebastianloans@fastservice.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Dr. Luke Sebastian today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (1_10years) Long term loan (20_30 years) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt consolidation loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans.. etc Email..........(lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) or (lukesebastianloans@fastservice.com) When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Dr. Luke Sebastian loan loan is the place to go please just tell him I Johnson Elizabeth direct you Good Luck....

28 0

A MUST READ: Dear Loan Seekers i am Mr Carlos Hunter from United State of America (USA) i have been searching for a loan for more than 6 months and all lenders i have get in touch with have rip me off more than $3,500.00, and i said to myself that i will never source for funds on the internet anymore. Until I read about this company called Dr. Powell Garcia Loan Company at first I never believed the testimony due to my past experience with lenders online But due to what i was going through, I had no choice but to give them a trial to my greatest surprise i was granted a loan of $150,000.00 am a happy man today and i promise my self that i will keep posting online about the good thing that Dr. Powell Garcia Loan Company has done in my life and the life of my family if you need a loan contact them today (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or ( dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com) may the good lord bless Dr. Powell Garcia and his company i pray God give them the spirit to continue with their generosity, thank you very much for taking your time to ready my story

28 0

28 0

A MUST READ: HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. POWELL GARCIA LOAN COMPANY Hello to All across the globe, I am Mr. Carlos Hunter, from United State Of America, USA. I am a father of 2 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Dr. Powell Garcia the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. Powell Garcia if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or (dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Dr. Powell Garcia today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (1_10years) Long term loan (20_30 years) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt consolidation loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans.. etc Email..........(dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or (dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com) When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Dr. Powell Garcia loan loan is the place to go please just tell him I Mr. Carlos Hunter direct you Good Luck....

6 0

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START A BEFITTING NEW YEAR!!!!!! Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Carson Grant Loan Company is the answer. Email (carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) **Are you financially squeezed? **Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? **Do you seek finance to set up your own business? **Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? **Do you seek loans to carry out large projects? We offer the following types of loans *Debt Consolidation Loans *Business Loans *Personal Loans *Home Loans *Car Finance *Commercial Loans *Investments Loans *Debts Consolidation *Business Planning *Commercial Development Finance *Properties Mortgages *Bad credit loans *commercial loans *Start-up- working capital loans *Construction loans *Car loans, *Hotel loans*Student loans We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com)

6 0

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START A BEFITTING NEW YEAR!!!!!! Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is Dr. Carson Grant The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret any thing in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser Email (carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) Our services include the following: * Personal Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Possibility * Business Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Refinancing Loans * Home Loans *Secure Loans *Unsecured Loans We offer loans at 2% interest rate We offer loans to people in need of financial assistant with a low interest rate of 2%. In order to get a loan with this company, you can tell the exact amount of loan you need and the time in which you can pay back the loan. NOTE: You are required to email us on:(carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com)

6 0

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START A BEFITTING NEW YEAR!!!!!! Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? we offer financial freedom to serious clients our mission is to help the less financial privileges get back on track Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is Dr. Carson Grant The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret any thing in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser Email (carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) Our services include the following: * Personal Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Possibility * Business Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Refinancing Loans * Home Loans *Secure Loans *Unsecured Loans *Development Loans. *Acquisition Loans. *Blacklisted Loan. *Construction loans. We offer loans at 2% interest rate We offer loans to people in need of financial assistant with a low interest rate of 2%. In order to get a loan with this company, you can tell the exact amount of loan you need and the time in which you can pay back the loan. NOTE: You are required to email us on:(carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) Website http://easyloansint.com

25 0

confront your cheating spouse with evidence I caught my husband cheating on me thankfully my friend gave me a reliable contact, hacksecrete@gmail.com he works with discretion and delivers, he does all sort of hacks, access to social networks, icloud, and many more. Viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messengers remotely, call phone GPs location tracking, spy on whats app messages i would prefer to let his service speak for itself ,you can contact him if you have similar issue and tell him i referred you to him

12 0

This Turkey American hacker by the name HACKSERVICES41 saved me. He helped change my driving records and clear some implicating records i had online. This is no joke, i tried it and it has worked for me. If you are in need of a professional hacker, HACKSERVICES41@GMAIL dot COM is the man for the job. Other services he offers are below:: -They’ll help you to change your bad credit score and you’ll be so glad with it -Tracking calls -Facebook,whatsapp,twitter,gmail hack -Cloning of phones -Clearing criminal records without leaving traces -Changing school grades without leaving traces -Website -Retrieval of lost or hacked social media accounts and so many other services not mentioned here. You can also call him or send him a text on: +1 908-768-4985

3 43

I think that we live in a throw away society these days, we are so used to immeadiate gratification, with the internet, and fast pace living, we have everything at our finger tips, fast. If something doesn't work, we chuck it and get a new ""better'' one. Its become the norm in society to give up on a marriage because it got hard. They all do!!. The secret to a sucessfull one, is deciding to stay at these times, and rise above what is going on in the moment and look at the bigger picture, the promises you made in your vows. No 2 people are the same, always thinking the same, its not about just finding the right partner, its also in being the right partner. You need to work on a marriage every day. I was the child of a single mother, then a mum and step Dad, I was never happier than the day my step Dad told me to call him Dad from now on, so I've been on the other side of what other people are saying. My parents are still together 28 years later. I love how they are such a team, and even when it gets tough, and they fight, they love each other anyway. That gives me great joy, and great hope and faith for the sucess of my own marriage. We do things very deliberatly to strengthen our relationship, watch the dvd series marriage on the rock series, it did amazing things for us, can't recommend highly enough!!, read the 5 languages of love, my partner listened on audio book he doesnt like reading.. read captivating, for you and wild at heart for your man. Another thing I think is important, don't stay together for your kids, stay together for yourselves. Your relationship should come first. Its a role model for them to learn from, and one day they will grow up and move out, but you'll still have eachother. Putting your relationship first has a flow on effect that benefits your kids. I hope you can get to a better place with it, I hope you don't give up without a fight, good luck!!

69
0 18

Well said.

0 0

Couldn't agree more! Marrige is work!!! It takes an effort on both parts. In our case we have made it through more than most couples ever have to experience, a special needs child changes every aspect of your life. But we love each other, and we know to keep each other happy and spend time on us so we can be the best parents possible for our kids. But my husband is an amazing guy and even better daddy. Not everyone has such a good partner though and in those cases I pass no judgment for parents divorcing.

0 3

Agreed! Any couple who has made it to celebrate their 20th, 30th, or 60th wedding anniversary will tell you that there were times...heck, years even..that they didn't feel like they were "in love". But the reward that you get from having gone through tough times and sticking it out together is beyond amazing. I don't know any "old timers" who regret having stuck it out!!

0 5

You are so right!!! My husband and I separated for a year and it was awful, on us and the kids. I realized how important it is to stay together and rediscover what made you fall in love in the first place. If you managed to love each other enough to make children together then you need to find a way to keep your family intact and stop fighting. My husband and I never fight, we might have a difference of opinion every now and then but you have to realize your were raised differently and you are 2 different people. Regardless of what people think it is important to keep your family together.

0 0

So true. I myself have been through a time when I thought all was shattering but I had the unseen force behind me ( my Jesus) who gave me the strength to stick on - and honestly I do not regret one bit for doing that. Situations change all the time n with patience n love things can fall in the right place. As you focus on your marriage the best counsellor and help is God- always there - a best friend you can ever find.

0 0

While what you conveyed is well-said, coming from a very dysfunctional family with violent fights, I have to say not every marriage is worth fighting for. I have been forever scarred and my life altered due to parents who fought consistantly. Rarely did I witness love or respect or friendship between my parents. So this topic of conversation needs to truly be put in perspective. To what degree of fighting are we discussing ? There is a vast degree of arguing. If it's once in awhile, then by all means I agree work through it. But if it takes over the family life and affects the peace and security of the children as it did for my sister and I growing up, then it is only the selfless thing for parents to divorce. My mother was always scared to leave for fear she could not raise two young children on her own. And our family has paid a very dear price for that decision. We are completely disconnected decades late. Just something to think about when making a statement such as : "marriage is hard work". Sometimes, it should never be. This is years of pain talking.

0 4

I agree that marriage is work but not every thing is black and white. I so wish my folks had gotten divorced. Grow up was one argument after another and i never saw what a good relationship looked like. glad some folks worked on it and it paid off, but i can tell you from a child's point of view..being around the bickering and lack of love was NOT beneficial.

0 21

I like your comment Kirsty. Good advices! Thanks! Susy Radachowsky

0 0

that's true

0 2

I agree fully, anythig worth while is worth working at. Calling it quits is giving up. Don't make a relation a throw away disposable thing!

0 20

I agree... well said. Another great book/series (that comes with workbooks) is called Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. It has saved so many couples on the brink of divorce.

0 10

Very well said.

9 11

I completely agree Kirsty. It is better to try and work it out instead of just finding a "new better" relationship because it doesn't exist. What we need to understand is that there is a solution and we have to pay attention to what we are doing to cause conflict. I have had often fights in my relationship but I realized that most of the time I got mad at him before I really understood what he was trying to tell me. So the conflict resulted most of the time from misunderstanding which is quite dumb. We as people aren't perfect so we all need to work on ourselves and sometimes we may need the help of others such a pastor, counselor, therapist, book or whatever. It is important to strive to be better people because ultimately children would love to see their parents make it work in a loving environment.

85 10

The five love languages by Chapman is the BEST! Kids benefit from seeing parents work out their problems too. Temporary stress is not the worst thing for a child, as long as the parents are working for a resolution.

230 13

But...sometimes something gets too broken to be fixed.

8 0

6 15

i do agree,though i also beliv there are severe cases that really calls for separation. Me&my husband do quarrel a lot also esp in the early yrs.now almost ten yrs there are still times wen d fight goes tough...but now esp coz our daughter is older we do our best for her not to see us fight...w/ God's help i beliv we will be together for a lyftym...

24 4

In 36 years of marriage I can say at times I didn't love my husband and then I would fall in love all over again. We agree to disagree on some things, Marriage isn't always easy, it takes work and give and take. I wouldn't trade him for anyone. He's taken care of me through 2 bouts of cancer. He says "I said in sickness an in health and I mean it". I love that man.

0 0

Hi Kirsty, I liked your words, but to keep together both need to help the marriage..your husband try to do something but many and many husbands do nothing to work into marriage, get involved, have intimacy, be partner, supportive with wife and kids, and they are not interesting in reading or wathing nothing..that case we will be as married single women and married single Mom..better have your kids in a better role model and experience than living together.

12 14

You hit the nail on the head Kirsty!!!! Marriage doesn't work on autopilot...it takes loads of hard work!!!! ANd that is what parents are forgetting to teach their kids most of the time. Having said that...i'm not saying stay in an abusive marriage where there is only hurt and suffering. That is not the goodness life has to offer! But instant gratification isn't the answer to ANYTHING :)

6 19

I agree about people today are so selfish and want out when things are not running smooth . Look at all this Match.com and internet lies and if men or woman would stop and think that who is txting and telling them all this ga ga stuff to build up their ego is fantasy. Go back to getting a Playboy Mag. and know your place as a husband and a father. Grass might look greener on the other lawn, but if you would water and take care of your own, not only would it look as good but at least it's YOUR lawn, and you will be proud and amazed in 5 more years, you will wonder what you were even thinking! Hang in there....Family rocks and children need both parents under same roof ! It's to hard on them. Sure they adjust...I did...but did I really? I have been insecure about love all my life, well hit me in my 20's. My parents divorced when I was 10. Loved my step father of 35 yrs and step mom of 37 yrs. but to this day.....somethings always been missing. Sorry..lol..rambling. thanks if you read it to here.

6 0

My name is Mrs mccart from united kingdom I got married and I have only one child and I was living happily.After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and I don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman I love him so much that I never dreams of losing him, I try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail I cry and I cry seeking for help I discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called priest Aluta he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him the great doctor. I contacted his email address at traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com And I told him everything that happen all he told me is that I should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and I did, he said after 3 days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen I was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again.So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems contact him. THANKS..

4 0

I agree

3 0

Marriage/Relationship Approval Spell from dr.marnish is amazing and worked very well for me. dr.marnish@yahoo.com solved my Relationship problem just in 3 days. I hope to work with dr.marnish again in the nearest future, if you need help call him +15036626930

12 0

I agree in my day when you got married it was for betyter or WORSE , seems like when it gets WORSE , people throw it away...

1 0

0 0

0 0

I am Maria Morgan, i want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Oviasu for helping me with his Roots and Herbs, after 13years of marriage, until the issue resolved to problem in my home, i was really worried and bothered because i don't want to loose my husband to another woman. i have went to hospital, the doctor told me that i can't get pregnant again i thought i have lost my husband and my marriage already.i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across of a testimonies with no child on how God has use these Dr Oviasu to help her and i also try it and it work for me' but thank God today with the help of Dr.Oviasu roots and herbs i got pregnant within 3 weeks and i was so very happy, i pray that god should strengthen Dr.Oviasu for the kind job he did in my life they are people out there finding it difficult to conceive why can't you contact Dr.Oviasu via email address oviasuspirituallovespellcaster@gmail.com or his cellphone number +2349031238664....

4 0

My love left me for another woman in December last year. We have been married for 10years and we have 3 beautiful girls together I didn't see it coming at all. I still love him but I thought there is nothing i can do until i meet a man on the internet call Doctor Nosa . I struggled for first 2 months. I wanted to kill myself. I thought my life was over, but you know what. But you know what, Doctor Nosa bring back my joy by casting a spell that brought my husband in 48 hours, now i am so happy, you can contact this wonderful my on his email : drmosaspellcaster@gmail.com or call him on +2349037375170

0 0

I agonized over this for years and years. I fought hard to make my marriage work and be happy. We had a perfect seeming family. But we put up with things no one should ever put up with -- my ex's alcohol and drug abuse, violence, and inability to hold a job. It has taken a long time for me and my children to recover from our fantasy about what a happy family we were -- our memories are very affected by my attempts to suck it up and put on a good face. Someone once told me that there are three "A's" you cannot ignore in a marriage: addiction, adultery and abuse. I wish I had listened sooner.

35
0 20

I applaud you for your answer and was scrolling down to see if anyone would even come close to touching on the subject of why some marriages are just not repairable. I would like to add to that list mental illness. My husband has bi-polar and the ugly anger and negativity, not to mention costly mistakes and loss of jobs is becoming unbearable. My 4 children and I are constantly the victims. This post has been helpful for me to see that sometimes kids can benefit from divorce, but before I thought it would only be damaging. Divorce felt like a selfish option.FYI- We have sought separate counseling but have as yet to get marital counseling.

0 0

Sheila - thanks for your note. I would like to add that I have one child who lives in a cycle of anger and depression, and another child who literally does not have memories of his early life. For a long time I blamed myself this was because I had "broken up" our happy family. As I grow and heal, however, I think it has more to do with the cognitive dissonance of "appearing" normal while unthinkable things were going on. We are all healing, with time, but PLEASE ladies -- if your husband is constantly yelling at you -- or you at him -- then really, truly think about whether that's the environment your children should be growing up in. If you came from a home where there was arguing, tension and physical punishment things that are unacceptable may seem normal to you. You owe it to yourself to live a happy life -- and you owe it to your children to model a happy life. It's a dark path from here to there, but worth the journey.

0 6

0 6

Add a comment

128 10

Suzanne, I do agree that some situations are just not repairable. I urge women everywhere that are being abused or whose children are being abused-either mentally or physically- to get help & GET OUT.

0 2

Domestic violence jeopardizes safety - physical and well as emotional and many other aspects of family. Suzanne, you did the best you could and you made a lot of tough choices I hope you & your children are safe now and continue to remain safe. God Bless you.

0 0

Thanks, Deb. We are safe and we've been on our own for nearly two years. The children are finally starting to seem happy and well-adjusted again. I had my own breakthrough recently. Instead of beating myself up for breaking up the family, I realized that my ex, through his behavior, broke up the family.

6 15

do agree with ur 3 A and mental illness

12 14

I feel so sad when children and spouses have to go through cycles of anger, depression, fear, and so on. This is all because it is a cycle where Parents of one generation don't teach their kids how to deal with emotions, how to treat themselves and others right. Then the kids grow up thinking they can do what they want and treat others however they please and it goes on into relationship, marriages and their kids. The world would do well to teach our children well. I hope and pray that you can now start that good cycle with your kids...God be with you in your efforts. Being a parent, a spouse is hard hard work! Its much harder than getting good scores and landing a job...which are really not priorities in life!

11 12

Suzanne I congratulate you for breaking free. I too have just gone through this I am on month 2 of being free and I cannot stress enough how divorce in this situation is the only way. My daughter is happier, in the playground she has become a social butterfly. Her tantrums and tears every day have calmed down to a manageable level. I am sooo happy to finally be FREE! P.s. Have you read the book Codependent No More?

12 0

Lying, cheating and abuse of any kind IS grounds for DIVORCE,

2 0

This sounds similar to what I am struggling with right now. Married and struggling to stay just for the kids sake BUT no one is happy. I don't know what I am waiting for really. I know I would be happier without him but I am afraid for my kids. This is my second marriage. I have one kid (grown now) from my first marriage and when we divorced I think it really took a terrible toll on my son. I do not have family around me and few friends. I am scared. Just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing your story. Most ppl tell me to STICK IT OUT for the kids sake but I am dying inside doing this!

2 0

45 25

I think people do stay together for their children more often than we'd like to admit. I am lucky enough to not have this issue in my own relationship, but other members of my family (uncles/aunts) have been in this situation. I can't help but respect and admire someone who puts aside their own happiness and desires in order to provide a stable family environment for their children. The only caveat in my mind is that both the parents have to be mature enough to not fight like cats and dogs in order for the ruse to be a positive influence. If you can't find any common ground, you'll end up hating each other, and children will pick up on this. Respect and love must be taught, so just be sure you are setting a positive example for your children, whether together or apart.

25
56 39

Putting aside your own happiness for the sake of the children is just unhealthy. In the end there will be many regrets and possible resentment either from parent or child. You do what is best for YOU not for the kids. If the marriage is toxic for you it will be for the kids. THe only to set things aside is when you are separated. Getting along THEN for the sake of the children is what you should do not suck it up for the sake of parents being unhappy together. Just because one doesn't fight infront of one another it doesn't mean there is no hostility towards one another,kids can feel it.

28 16

Wow! It seems you have some experience with this issue, but I must say that your answer may not be the answer for everyone. Just because a couple fights doesn't mean that they should just throw it away because they don't want the kids to see it. I have seen people including myself work it out- kids or not. In addition, regardless of what anyone says, I'm not going to the support the idea of "You do what is best for YOU not for the kids." Again, there are situations when that may be appropriate for some, but not me and certainly not all. I make many sacrifices for my children, because they can't do for themselves and that's what I feel that parents are called to do as such. However, I do think that when the children are being negatively affected by a couple's issues, there needs to be a change made somewhere even if it is separation.

15 0

I agree with all 3 of you. You can't do what's just best for you, because when your a parent...its not "just you" anymore. I am glad for this question as its a situation i'm dealing with now. The children will be affected regardless.

0 0

I'm currently in this situation as well. My kids are 9 & 8. We have been able to keep it civil. We have our differences but agree that the kids are the main priority. It has been easier said than done. It's hard to decide when this situation affects you.

0 1

Sometimes if you hang in there, put aside your own feelings for a little while and just cohabitate peacefully, you fall in love all over again. It happens! I have 16 years of marriage to prove it, and I know I have been to the end of the rope a few times, but if you resist that urge to just throw in the towel, you'll be surprised at just how much deeper and stronger love can grow.

18 0

I just have one thing to say, you can't make someone else happy (your partner or children) unless you yourself are happy. And if that means ending things with your partner, sad and unconventional as it is, for the sake of your children, they are going to be so much more happier with one parent who is happy that both parents who are miserable. It's not ideal, yes, but if after trying for a long time to make things work and they don't, walk away. It doesn't make you a quitter, it just shows that you can make life-changing decisions which are ultimately good for you and your kids will love and respect, as well as learn from, you for doing that.

0 0

Hon I do not know how bad the situation is at your end but would suggest a DVD - "fireproof" esp. for marriage and the book "dare to love" it will help It did help me. If u are not able to get a copy pls write to me, my e-mail is jessicacalvin@hotmail.com. If u r member of the library u could get the DVD there. Bless ya.

15 0

jessica, while Fireproof is a good movie & the Book The Love Dare is also a good book. it is not the end solution & won't solve every marriage (as much as those who wrote the book & made the movie will like you to believe or the Churches that also tout this). My brother had a better foundation with his marriage, but he was told about this book & he not only read it but he followed. He made little changes within himself as well, as made changes to how he was within his relationship. It annoyed & ticked her off & then she wanted to know why he was doing all these things & when he finally broke down & showed her the book (after he told her that he wanted to improve their relationship, etc) & she turned around & threw it back at him & laughed at him for his efforts. Then when they were finalizing their divorce he asked if she wanted to go through with it or would she be willing to try again. She told him that HE had to change, that HE had to put in new cupboards, paint the house, put in new carpet & then she'd THINK about moving back in. When he asked her what she would be willing to do to improve their relationship & to help me things work, she said "nothing, i don't need to change, i'm not the one with the problem". She's been back & forth since their divorce was final, playing games with their 2 kids stuck in the middle. Going from wanting to get back with him to not & when he found someone he was interested in dating, she blew a gasket & made the kids miserable. It back fired when he dated a gal & the kids fell in love w/her, wanted to be with this gal instead of their mom (or even my brother). It was an eye opener for their mom. I have also read the book & i think that it could be a helpful book for a couple who is having a dry spell in their marriage but who truly love each other. it won't work if a person gives up on it, but it also doesn't work when a person is rejected repeatedly. Lorraine...I agree with you.......if you have tried & your partner is still unhappy despite your best efforts...then its not going to work. I tried everything you can think of to make my husband happy, all it managed to do was to make me & the kids miserable. Now that i am focused on making myself happy first....my husband accusses me of being selfish. But if you are not happy, you can not help your kids be happy & healthy. Your partner/spouse (my husband & I have never been partners) will either follow & want to be happy or not.......just don't let them bring you back down to being miserable. @ Tiffany.......I have been resisting divorce for 17 yrs.........I should have got divorced 14 yrs ago...actually I shouldn't have ever gotten married. Sometimes you can turn things around & be happy & have a strong & happy marriage......but not if only 1 of you wants it. And if you are the only one making the effort, then its not going to work. You can't discard your own feelings or happiness just to make your spouse happy.............otherwise are you really happy? Are you really in a partnership or does he have the control while you are the puppet & just agrees to keep the peace?

0 13

I am in the same boat....my children(20 -to a 1 yr) will be affected. i dont know how to figure out if im still in love with him or just love him like a habit.Or as he says convience. which im still looking for.i dont want my daughter to grow up with the emotional safety. Ive always thought that the bad things that happened...wouldnt have happen bc he would keep me safe. or would he of? and i dont believe just staying in it for the kids. Been there with moms 2nd marriage.so im not sure where we fit in. thought bout counsiling but i feel like i take money from my children.and we cant afford for him to move into his own place.

3 0

WOW! i just joined and i had no idea that this group exsisted! i wish that i did, because i thought i had friends. and they all talked about me behind my back , and to this day i wish i would have kept my buss to my self!!!!

2 7

it is better for the children to see their parents apart but happy, than together n unhappy

20
4 0

yes

2,651 24

He will grow up when he is ready. Yes he has agreed to go to counseling but it you may still feel the same way you do know even if he does start to mature. Staying together just to have mommy and daddy in the same house isn't healthy for anyone involved. If you are unhappy emotionally then your babies will know no matterhow much you try to hide it. Plus I have seen both sides of parents that have split. There are 2 kinds.
1st the parents that stayed together until they hated each other. Fight on he phone, fight at special occasions, and ight if their children should go to Harvard or Yale. Children pray everytime they know their parents will be within yelling distance of each other tat they won't be embarrassed again.
2nd type: Parents that realize they can'tfix their issues. they seperate peacefully,and coparent together. Have healthy conversations and make decisions based on what it right for their children. Children in this situation just say yeah my parents aren't together but they are friends still.

It is your relationship but don't do it to keep a 2 parent household. Do it because it makes you happy and it will help them to stay happy.

18
0 0

I totally agree with you...im the 2nd type...

2 0

1 0

My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

1 0

T O G E T H E R ! Never apart ...not if you can help it ! NOT IF YOU CAN HELP IT!

BE A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER !! MUAH!!

Take a time out, recall why you fell so darn in Love with him! Treat him/or her like your boyfriend/ girlfriend.... once in a while, compliment him , dont ever give him a reason to cheat or leave the home. I find that if I try not to hold grudges, and forgive quickly that with practice, try to correct our communication, then eventually everything works out! Lets Face it, Life is short , Dont spend life fighting, spend it as Happy as possible, as Happy as YOU are capable of, and reminding ourselves, that if we have children, our biggest job is to have Fun setting the example for your THEM!

Why would you leave your home, or allow him to go out there and do who knows what while you are angry and hate each other for the moment, or maybe momentS....LOLOL so then he/ or WE can justify why we did what we did when we were angry with each other and out with friends....Not pretty ...it can get ugly....Are you willing to share him with someone, because he left the house and did something stupid. Share his/ her thoughts to a stranger ? or maybe even start to confide in someone who he/she can talk to to about the problems in YOUR marriage.....It happens every day...these are the affairs...the one night stands, and the reason...we justify everything. "You made me mad!, I was angry! You dont love me! Actions speak louder than words and you never show me you love me! Then their response...is ..."I dont know why....But, I can talk to him/ her so much easier! ..They appreciate me, conforted me in a time of need!! Blah Blah............Then we have 2 problems instead of one...LOL UGH!!!

For real, us women are capable of many things when we are pissed at our husbands, and that doesnt mean going to the Mall and spending their money! LOL Although...that feels pretty good...LOL But ...Lets face it, .......Thats minimal damage!! LOL

Get it together! Pull yourself together and really think about this ! Hash it out, what good is it if you leave each other.

TIME OUT
Take a time out ( sort of speak ) but that doesnt mean to leave your home. Go into seperate rooms ( never overnight ) or go out for a drive, Not a BAR! Make sure each one of you are able to bring back to the table what you needed to discuss at the time things got out of hand. While in this TIME OUT.....rememeber 2 things, I always try to do and sometimes are very difficult to do, but at least TRY....Just try : )) I am sure you have many reasons to try! My three are my kids, and it is who I think of each time, and what example I am setting. This also shows your children, you were always willing to try and correct things, and not just running out and giving up.

RECALL
1) Why you love him and married him! ALL positive aspects. Change that negative energy to a positive one!
I think of things like......: Our wedding day ..we cried like babies..so happy! The look on his face each time our babies were born. When he took care of me after the kids were born,.. How he cried when he came to see me at the hospital after a bad car accident, the great dad he is with our children, When I watch im play catch in the back yard with the boy.... How he helps me out " ONCE IN A blue moon,..." NOT>>>>ok...too many!! reasons...LOL

2) Try to be a listener! Not the talker. Think of what you say and find THE BEST way to say it or express yourself.... WITHOUT HURTING FEELINGS OR PUTTING HIM/ HER DOWN..... it may not get resolved right away...but you BOTH coming back to face the music is a very important task you will contribute too throughout your marriage and let me tell you It takes A LOT of practice!
What I think of.....: This is the perfect time to react to him as you would one of your Best Girlfriends, or guy friends...their are things we do and say to them, that we dont do and say with our spouses...Why is this? Because we change, for some reason we just forget, those first converstions of when we dated, when we first met, our first kiss, and the things we would say to them,and the things you did not....
Praise him if he says sorry, even if you think he is wrong, apologize and tell him you feel terrible when you fight. Listen to him and throw in ONE compliment of him as you would your best friend. Dont be anymore judgemental, or say anything to him/her you would not say to a best friend. Try it ...it works, one great example is when he leaves his clothers on the floor. Eventually it gets picked up, but when I first married, I Freaked ! If it were my roomate, or best friend, I would of FOUND a nice way to tell him. Its How you say it, and what you say, and MOST definietly WHEN!
Dont make it a contest, as to who wins or looses the argument! Make it a learning experience, and try to learn from it. Recall your own faults, and Go forward,...dont waste time.

SMILE OFTEN FORGIVE QUICKLY !
Smile Often & forgive quickly! My Great belief in almost 16 years of marriage to a man who I adore, yet at times, I want to strangle....LOL

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ..
LIFE IS SHORT, YOU DONT KNOW IF YOU'LL SEE HIM AFTER HE LEAVES FOR WORK TODAY! OR IF HE RAN OUT TO GRAB SOME MILK! DONT WASTE YOUR DAYS FIGHTING!
Imagine everyday you leave each other for work, or what have you, that he or she may not come back . Fate is funny, a car accident, maybe someone who caught his or her eye at work or at the gym, even a gas station..... There will always be someone willing to take your left overs ! LOL

Make the best of your life! Make Lemonade with the lemons ! and most importantly...even when you are angry with each other - P R A Y together when you go to bed at night! If you dont do this now, start....take turns each night as you lie in bed.

There will be days you allow him to leave without a kiss, or an "I love you", It Happens. But YOU have the choice! Try not to make this mistake too many days in your marriage! It isnt worth it.

Obviously, the argument may not be as simple as what you cooked for dinnner, or a disargeement on bills and spending money, but take the time to pick your battles....You wont win all of them, and dont try to change someone either, they are who they are! You fell in love with them, what gives you the right to want them different now?

Lets face it , we are the leaders in the marriage when it comes to emotions, and communication, without us they are Nada! LOL "Behind every good man, is his women...right ?" Take care

God Bless
Cynthia
Muah ! XO

16
0 18

my aunt and uncle practice c.p.r. c= Communication (very important) p= Patience r= Respect try this and also read the 5 Love Languages and The Love Dare, and Relationship Rescue.. but do it together and pray. It will still be a hard journey that could take many years. I am 37 and have been married 20 years and if we make it to july 21 years and it is still a chore. but the cpr method and all the books and counseling, talking really helps. But what i can say that helps is the power of forgiveness.. if you cant forgive there is no hope for you! I hope and pray for all of you that you never fail to give up. try everything you can and if it doesnt work then leave for awhile and come back. i left for two month (end april 2011 and came back july 5. 2011) it helped put things into perspective... now i know what i truly want.. Prayer works too. God bless to all of those having trouble, i pray that everything works out for you! Sincerely, Michelle Tscherne

0 16

Thank you so much for posting this! I totally needed this right now at this point in my marriage. We have been married for 6 years and been together for 7 and we have been through a lot. I feel like right now we are going through a hard time and I am ready to throw in the towel for stupid reasons....I don't know what I would do without him even though he can be a bone head sometimes. I just get so upset and frustrated that I can't take the stress anymore but in the grand scheme of things, it really is small... : ) Thank you again!

12 14

Do you know why the older generation survived and lived their marriages??? BEcuase they WORKED at it! They din't let it slip. Marriage is not instant coffee!!!

2 0

yes, behind every good man there is a good woman with love from GOD for him and before I can love my husband I must love GOD!

11 11

It's impossible to give a "one size fits all" response because every marriage is different. When you have given your marriage your best efforts for at least a year and nothing has changed, then ask yourself "Are you better off with him or without him?" Life is too short to stay stuck in a miserable marriage for years if you are the only one who wants your relationship to be different. Good luck.
.

12
8 0

2 7

I so agree with you Angela! When my husband and I got married, we had to take a compatibility test. BUT no one told us how BAD our scores were or that we should reconsider or give it more time! They later revealed to us (b/c my mom works at that church) that we had the LOWEST scores that any of them had seen in years. Now we have been married 4 years, have a 3 year old son, have been in marriage counseling for a total of about 2 years, individual counseling, and read all the books together, prayed together, etc. and still constantly bicker, fight, no longer sleep together, etc. It is miserable but we both refuse to leave. But if it were harder to get married in the first place maybe we wouldn't be here...

16 0

I agree with you Cherease. I tried really hard to keep my marriage going and we never really fought that much. I think he'd just lost the feelings that he once had and it was never coming back. I resent the people who suggest that if you are the perfect 'stepford' wife, your partner will be with you forever. I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who felt they gave their husband no reason to fall out of love or cheat on them and still have him walk out. I think it's important to try to get to the root of your problems and try to work it out, but when all that is done and it still isn't working it's time to call it a day. I think the more important thing for the children when it does break down is for them to see you still working as a team with issues affecting them

2 0

thank you!

1 40

I highly suggest reading and rereading "The Five Love Languages" and "Men are from Mars..." and having a good friend read them with you, or if your spouse is open to reading along with you, that would be ideal. Unfortunately, my experience of friends and also research shows counseling does not do much good by iteself. If your clear vision is to have this relationship change into a harmonious one, there is alot of hope and all tools can and should be used to that end, its important thogh you think through what exactly your goal is and you focus on changing yourself to bring that end into reality, you cannot change your parnter.

11
205 0

I would add "the proper care and feeding of husbands" to that list. I truly believe when we learn to be a better spouse, and live less selfishly in our relationships, we can find the greatest happiness in life.

6 29

Also- "The Love Dare" - great book - saved many marriages..

0 3

YES!! To Rachel and Michele! Once you get married and have children, the notion that you should do what's best for yourself regardless of what's best for anyone else is simply selfish. (I know. I've been guilty of it.) I've been married three times. I'm hear to tell you that, while there is OCCASIONALLY a marriage that simply cannot be saved, those are few and far between if the parents will simply put there hearts and their actions into saving it.

0 31

Another great book is 'and baby makes three' by John Gottham - just finished it and it was a great insight. He has researched thousands of couples and identified 67% of couples are very unhappy in the first 3yrs of a baby's life but he has great tips on how to fix that!

343 1

@ Michele Friedman I am currently going through the Love Dare and it is amazing! It really is making a huge difference in my marriage. Great recommendation.

12 14

All fabulous books! I think the world needs MARRIAGE preparation courses that last from 1 week to 12 weeks. We have that in India in the Catholic Church. If you don't do the course and get the certificate, you cannot get married!!! :D REally helps.

6 29

Check out the book "The Love Dare". It is a series of 40 dares - dare to love. Try it - I am on 23 - it has changed everything dramatically in our relationship. We were thinking divorce a year ago.

6
0 0

life is hard so relationship too!! you have to fight to make it works!! Also- "The Love Dare" - great book - saved many marriages.. .

0 0

It definately is an amazing book. A must for all married couples I must say.

8 0

My husband did The Love Dare on me it saved our marriage.

1 0

abuluspiritualhome@yahoo.com

19 37

If there are children involved, then I suggest to divorce. I am an only child of divorced parents. I feel that if you stay together and the fighting continues, you will only harm the child/ren. Said child/ren will become depressed, withdrawn and not want 6to spend any time at home once they get to the age of hanging out with friends. I was lucky, my parents divorced to not argue in front of me. They got along great!!

6
72 9

You are are lucky lori.! your parents knew how to be reponsible. i applaud your parents. you are rare kind of situation.

8 0

3 8

As I am reading all these comments - I can see everyone’s points. Marriage is hard. It takes work and many people are quick to give up when things get hard. However, I agree 100% that when you are in a truly toxic situation-- GET OUT. Speaking from experience. I was in a very toxic marriage for 6 years. By toxic - I am talking about extreme situations (adultery, physical abuse, mental abuse, etc..)
I thought I was doing the right thing by staying in for my child and "making the most" out of my situation, but the only thing it did was cause hurt and resentment not only between me and my spouse, but with my baby as well. We NEVER fought in front of my daughter, but she always knew there was something off. Something not right with mom and dad. When I finally decided to leave my husband, my daughter was 4. Her whole attitude changed when my husband and I split up. She was happier, calmer, showed more interest in school and friends. She actually came to me one day and told me that even though she missed her daddy that she was happier because mommy was happy. THAT right there shows that even though you kids ALWAYS come first... if you aren't ok.. They aren't ok. Leaving my husband and starting a happy/healthy life for us was the best decision I ever made. Not just for me, but for my daughter as well.
I am not in a room to tell anyone if they should split up their family or not. Nobody can tell you what to do or what is in the best interest of your children. That is a decision only you can make. However, I think that each situation is different and unique. I have lived though some VERY unfortunate situations and I made the choice to work at my marriage - try to make it work no matter how unhappy I was. It didn’t work for me and it doesn't for many other people in my same situation. But like I said, mine was a very extreme situation. But that doesn't mean that you should give up on something just because its hard. Life is hard, and if your marriage is worth saving.... give it your all.

5
8 0

1 0

I believe if there is excessive fighting and therapy has not helped they should consider divorce. My parents got divorced when I was 4 and a half and my brother was 18 months. I don't remember much of them when they were married but when they were getting separated and divorced there was fighting. But now they are like "best friends". It is the same way for my son's father and I. We were never married and broke up right before we found out that we were pregnant. We are still good friends and only want the best for our son.

5
8 0

0 11

The sad truth is, it is easier to start a long lasting relationship with few, if any, fights, by choosing the right partner BEFORE getting married and having children. I agree with Kristy's comments about the disposable and instant gratification our society has become. We put so much thought into our education, careers, houses, wardrobe, cars, food, etc., but very little "planning" into choosing our partners. We allow our emotions to dictate our decisions, and then act surprised when it isn't "working" anymore. I used to be a manager that did a lot of hiring, and I used to ask relevant questions during interviews to find the best match for the job. If people took this approach when dating, they would narrow down their "bad" choices immensely! It takes approximately 6 mos. to get to know someone enough to know if they have what it takes to go the distance. We need to know when to call it quits during that phase, rather than ignore the signs that are already there, that you may not be a match. Interview their family members and see how they were raised. What kind of relationship they had/have with the parents, will be a good indicator of what you can look forward to from a partner. And if you set your sights high, be prepared to bring your best self to the table, as well. Water seeks it's own level, so if you have a lot of baggage, get yourself right first, and learn how to be in a relationship. All the "save your marriage" books are awesome, but wouldn't it be nice to never find yourself in that situation to begin with? I know it's not a popular opinion to actually believe that people can take responsibility for their choices in life, but when kids are involved, you can't just act like someone forced you to marry that person and make babies. If it's too late for you, you should at least teach your children how to not make the same mistakes and show them how to choose a good partner in life. Just my two cents on the subject....

4
1 13

I asked myself this same question for years, and finally it answered itself. If the parents were not happy, the kids were not happy. And did I want them to see this as an example of what marriage was supposed to be like? They could feel the tension between us, not that we ever fought in front of them, but we were not more than civil. One of you may have already mentally left the relationship, and are just physically hanging in there for the kids. I would suggest talking to your spouse, you are in the relationship together....joint parenting for the rest of your lives. It is up to both of you to save the marriage, it can't be a solo effort, and make changes to improve the relationship. Sometimes things just don't work out, and you realize you should have said something sooner. Speak up, if need be find a counselor to talk to. Wishing you all the best!

4
15 0

I have asked this same question for years too....still ask it. It wasn't until last year i told my husband I had had enough & wanted a divorce that some of the anger left. (he wasn't an explosion waiting to happen) but I just don't have the emotion left anymore. I've been trying to "fix" me for the past year. so far i can't find a way to love him again, but he cotinues to make "comments" that he says is a joke that just remind me why i asked for the divorce. today, my 10 yr old hit his (8 yr old)brother with something & then lashed verbally to him & his older brother while i was dropping off something to a friend. I was going to spank him with the same thing that he hurt his brother with, so he understood the pain that he caused with it. But decided i decided to ask him if he could tell me why he lashes out. Outside of hurting from the loss of our animals over the years, he said he remembers his dad's anger a lot & his dad & I argue in various rooms or outside & it upset them. Which just backed up what it thought. My husband said after i told him that it was because i am not being affectionate with him in front of them that they are seeing, so they know there's a problem. LOL yep...that's the only problem....Not. Counseling may help, also check & see if you can find someone who does Emotional release therapy. I am going to check into it myself & see if it helps in anyway shape or form

1 13

In my marriage, my ex just was no longer emotionally there. He was making the best of it. I knew something was wrong. It caused alot of tension, and bitterness on both our parts. What used to be light hearted banter turned to personal attacks, and sarcasm replaced witty reply. Counseling works for most when both partners want to try, but an honest conversation between adults....when both are prepared to listen is a good start. Looking back now, early in our marriage we didn't talk about problems in our relationship, it wasn't until the very end, and we both were saying..I wish you had told me. Too late now. I fought the idea of divorce, hated the thought of being a quitter, but you can't make work all by yourself. We, my ex and I, talked it over and agreed it was for the best. Four years later, I am engaged to a wonderful man, and believe me I work on my communication skills! Though my sarcasm seems to sneak out, or my silent angry walk away when I reach my limit. I notice less of it in my son, and within a year of my divorce he wa singing and whistling. That tells me all I need to know. My children's wellbeing are more important to me than any relationship

15 0

Lynda, you & your ex sound like me & my hubby now.....we've never been able to talk to each other. I have tried for years & since I asked for a divorce last year, its gotten a little better. Before that when i would try to talk to him about how a comment he said had made me feel or even talk about bills coming up to try & get a budget set.....it would turn into a fight & he was instantly mad. his "jokes".....99% of the time I never knew that's what they were, because of his facial gestures & body language...it wasn't until i reacted that he'd get mad & say "it was just a joke". We tried counseling.....had 8 free sessions each (a trial thing through our insurance) & it was a waste of time. He was against it from the beginning, but when the counselor told him a comment that i had made, he assumed it was her personal view & he refused to go back whether it was as a couple or seperately. He felt the counselor was "pro-divorce" even though if he would have paid attention, would have seen that she was neutral & was trying to give us communication skills.

8 0

0 1

What is the reason for the fighting myy husband and i argue but as i tell my children. We love each other and sometimes we dont see eye to eye. I hope they realize marriage is not easy you have to work at it. THERE WILL BE GOOD TIMES AND BAD. But if you really love someone you work thru those issues that are making you fight and find a solution. So I believe that we are teaching them many things for example not to give up for something or someone you really believe in and to work thru issues and not just give up when life gets hard.

4
0 9

I am going through this right now, it is so hard to decide what to do, on one hand you want to keep the family together but on the other hand it is not a happy home. Lately me and my kids have been walking on eggshells, I am really thinking that being apart will take a huge weight of my shoulders and my kids shoulders as well!

4
230 13

I'm in the same position. I desperately want to leave but have nowhere to go. And your feet get really sore from walking on those eggshells lol!

0 1

I too am going through this right now! I found out about a year ago that he cheated on me. No changes on his part to make things better for our family, he leaves for months out of town for a job that he says for his family . ugggg! i have read so many comments and have prayed to God so many nights crying for me to do the right thing for our kids and for me. He is coming home tomorrow from a long trip and I need to tell him what I want.For once not what he always wants and does.(LEAVE)!!!! : ( Sorry for you girls,women and moms going through this! Yolanda I always walk on eggshells when he's home. Alda I hope you find a place to go. I wish I could help you! xo

0 0

Try to work through your problems with each other.If that doesnt work, it wouldn't be a good idea to stay together, as it could get worse.Especially if children are present.

4
8 0

0 0

I was raised with divorced parents and it was a much happier child hood with parents apart

4
15,141 154

You will just end up depressed and lonely if you are feeling this way now.

4
5 0

spell is not new to anyone who uses the internet frequently,More accurately, most of us depend greatly on the internet for information's and ways to fix things.It can be relationship related, or finance related or any kind of problem you can think of.So in all words we try everything we read to fix it which might just include spell casting.I know this sounds crazy but believe me spell casting is just as real as any other thing you can think of It just turned out that the internet is flooded with a lot of fake making it is very difficult to separate the "shaft from the wheat" fake from real so here are reason that i think will convince positively about spell casting click the below link http://priestjaja.tumblr.com/ or email jaja12demonspell@gmail.com thanks.

86 0

Please go to counseling, even if he does not. You can get the support you need to do what is right for you and your child. The quality of the household relationship will be felt by your child. If it is unhappy, you sound unhappy, so will your child be happy? Whether he is younger or older than you, he will grow up when he is ready. Who knows how long that can take. Keep the focus on improving your life and your child.

4
4 21

Great insight Meg...one must begin within. Counseling by yourself gives you the strength to make better decision all because you are in a stronger emotional place.

76 6

I have been in a marriage for 20+ years. I have been told I am a battered woman. You talk about the emotional neglect. A person has to want to get help, you can not change them. It does not matter the age difference between you, it matters does he want to be different. My husband does not want to change and the information he gets from his counselors the few times he has gone he only uses to abuse me more emotionally, mentally, and in the past sexually. I have resently made the decision to work on getting myself into a position to divorce him. But with special needs kids and no daycare in the town we live that will take special needs kids I don't know really how I am going to pull it off. I also was manipulated into being a sahm so I have no income at this point which I am trying to change as well. What happened to me is my spouse has gotten worse over the years and the mental games are unbelievable. So you ultimately have to make the decision yourself but after 5 years and if there is no signs of him wanting to change himself it could wind up only getting worse. If you want to use him until you are done with school that is your option but what is best for the child in that case. If he is neglecting you, is he neglecting the child. My children, I have 4, have all had some form of side effect from their dad emotionally neglecting them. I feel bad for my kids but I did not know what was happening at the time. I have 3 out of 4 seeing counselors. The 4th one has less communication skills and the teachers at his school do not feel he could communicate his thoughts well enough to go to a counselor. But his behaviors tell me he knows his dad is not being a dad. Good luck this is not easy to decide. My experience is don't stay but not everyone is like my spouse.

4
1 19

Dionne, I have been there. You get to feel so trapped and out of control that you think you can't make it alone. You need to discover what a wonderful person you are. There are men out there who are kind and funny and considerate. Good luck to you and I pray for the best for your family.

72 9

you need to get a job and live with so" "e of your faily until you get back on you feet and get custody of your kids. i" " sorry for what happend to you. i hope all works out for you. take care of yourself.

9 153

Dionne, you have already taken the first step by acknowledging the dysfunction and the thought you have put into dissolving a bad marriage. Somehow and someway with the Grace of God, friends and loved ones you will find your way. I encourage a friend who just left a marriage after 24 yrs. of abuse to begin an internet business. She lives in Australia and I gave her the name of some international sites that would love the items she could share for sale on the internet. My son and I lost my former dream home due to toxic mold. We both were brain damaged and very ill. I owned a thriving business and was making in the six figures; however with brain damage I had to step down and take care of myself and my son. I did work part-time and managed to make ends meet with far less income. With all that my son and I went through together has created a wonderful bond of trust, communication and security for both of us. You are courageous in the move you are taking. I am not religious; however I am spiritual and faith got me through all of this. I have been chronically ill for 13 yrs. now; yet I still have my internet businesses going. I created niches that nobody else had and generated a decent income for many years with these internet sites. Working from home is an ideal answer for your situation. On the other hand, if you have friends and family who are willing to help you might consider temporary work. They will train you in all the computer knowledge you need. Some temp firms even offer insurance. This is for your self-esteem. Get out of the house, dress up, put some make-up on and discover who you are when not in a negative relationship. I am certain you will be pleased either way with the outcome of a divorce. Remember when one door closes another door opens. Keep the faith and continue to move forward. We here on Circle of Moms are cheering you on in your new life. We're here to lean on and talk to. If we didn't care we would not be on this site. From here it's onward and upward!!!

4 21

Dionne, it's obvious you are an amazing MOM and love your children! ... however you can only do so much. I would suggest to connect with some type of family service in your area and figure out a solution to what it takes to remove yourself and your children out of that negative "sh#!" Sometimes you are too close and lack the solution on your own. Your children and you can then be freed to learn better coping, relationship and emotional skills. Good luck, know you are not alone and I agree with Pamela - know how amazing you are ... your past decision do not dictate WHO you are, only what you have done. Time to move forward even if it's a baby step at a time. Just start :)

0 0

Dionne -- document the physical abuse with photos. Go to court and get an order of protection. The police will clear your husband out of the house and he will still have to pay the house note. You do not need a lawyer to do this if you have evidence of abuse. However, many free services exist, Google them and find one. Find a support group because you will play head games with yourself about whether it's your fault or whatever. His voice will be in your head for a long time. You can get you and your children out of this situation - there are free legal services and even government money while you get on your feet. Best of luck to you and God bless.

76 6

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. To answer some of the comments that were suggested. I do not have family who is interested in assisting my kids with disabilities. Some family said if I need a place I can go to there home but not the kids. My family tells me to turn my kids over to the county or state so I can fix my marriage or so I can divorce him quicker and get on my own. So family is not an option. As far as physical abuse, it was sexual when we were having sex. He knows to the years, months,hours, and minutes how long we have gone w/o sex. I know the month and year but not down to the minutes. What he is doing to me is mental, emotional, verbal, no physical. He seems to know not to touch me physically. This is harder to prove when there are no bruises That would make this easier to get out of but when there are no marks or bruises it makes it tougher. I have talked to a few attorneys, I have talked with our case manager, both the old one and the new one. The old case manager actually had our county support people spying on our home, family. So instead of helping they created more for me to deal with. I still see a counselor and I still have low self esteem. I am slowly trying to crawl out of this mess and have made small progress but progress no matter how small is progress. I have not left yet. He actually has more in place for a divorce than I do. He has an out of town post office box, cell phone that is with a different provider, and has recently purchased a motorcycle with outfit to match his cycle, and 2 or 3 loans that I was not to know about. His family is actually assisting him with hiding all this stuff. If it was not for accidental findings on my part, I would not even know he had all of this. Yes, I would like to have an at home job that would provide the necessities for my kids and I. Not riches but enough where we do not have to struggle. I am working on things but it seems really slow and seems like I will never get out of this mess and I have come to the realization I may never get out of it. Being trapped or feeling like you are trapped really stinks. Unfortunatly, his voice is in my head a lot, that really stinks as well, which that is part of what makes this hard. I have considered temp services for work and in a neighboring town they have a special needs day care that I have signed the younger kids up for and use for 1 of the 2 kids already. I will probably be looking for summer work to start with since I help the oldest with disability with his college, transportation, reading, and making sure he gets the assignments correct and done. He sometimes messes them up. Once I get a temp job to get some experience, I would assume this would help out my self esteem and maybe hopefully open some doors for me. I have done a lot of checking stuff out and there are a lot of road blocks for me. I have checked into government assistance and it is not as great as you think. A lot of programs are non existant now adays which is one of the road blocks. At this point, I am trying to get a plan and fullfill some of the goals in that plan. Very slow but getting there!! Thanks again for the comments and support. I am getting there just slowly.

0 18

Dionne and other abused women google this poem and read it take it to heart it is called "I got Flowers today" then call your local area and ask them where you can find a battered womans program. In Mentor ohio there is a program called "New Direction For Living" this program provides a job, housing for women with kids and they will help you get out of this relationship. Men should NEVER hit women and vice versa. Good luck to all of you and take my advice Be strong you can do it! I pray for all of you that are being battered... That is one situation that i would divorce.. But that is the way i was brought up. there are people out there who will help. please seek them and read that poem.. Sincerely- Michelle Tscherne

0 1

Dionne, I too am going through the same thing right now! I only have 2 kids but have been married for 14 years. I have taken his cheating, emotional abuse, and lies way too long. I however am very religious person and go to church for great counceling and pray to God all the time for help and guidence. I am still with him but I am getting stronger and stronger everyday. I know when the time for a Divorce comes I will have made the best choice that I can. I tried everything to make it work out. I found out that I love my kids and me more! I need to live for them(my babies). I know God does not like Divorces but does let us make the choice when Adultry has been committed. I will pray for you and your kids too. I agree with Tamara. Hang in there! xo

5 0

15 0

WOULD YOU WANT TO STAY WITH SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU UNHAPPY. IF THERE ARE KIDS INVOLVED . THEY SHUOLD BE CONSIDERED. WILL IT HARM THEM. BETTER TO BE APART. UNLESS BOTH OF THE PARENTS ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING PROFESSIONAL HELP.

3
0 4

It is far healthier to live with one happy parent than to grow up with two unhappy ones. Children might grow up thinking that this is a normal way of life and could affect them badly forever.

3
8 0

5 0

0 6

A split mother and father doesn't mean a broken family, it only means that mom lives in one house and dad lives in another. It's only broken if the parents don't stay together as parents. I am divorced, and have a 5 year old son. He is great, happy, loving life and has a mother and a father that love him very much. We keep our relationship to the business of raising our son and that's it. They will not be negatively affected by a beakup if you make sure he's not. But, they and yourselves will be if you stay together in a house filled with pain and anger and hatred.

3
0 19

How can you make your children happy if you yourself are not happy in a relationship? More often than not, your energy goes more toward keeping a poker face in front of your children than going to where it needs to be. On making them happy and healthy. I have gone through many relationships before I found this one. Between the two of us, we have nine children that love us very much! They enjoy spending time with us because there is no fighting and they can just relax and be themselves! Seeing you happy is the best thing for them! If you stay together "for the kids" the truth is that everyone will just be miserable. You'd be surprised at how much children hear, even when you try to keep them away from those things, and how much it really does affect them. If you can't be happy with your relationship, maybe you would be happier apart. It doesn't mean you don't love each other, it just means that you have grown into people that would be happier separated. It happens a lot, and I would advise you to do what makes you the happiest so that you can make your children happy too!

3
5 0

0 0

First of all, I'm married. My prospective on that is, if two people cannot see eye to eye or if there is lack of communication, i feel they should go their separate ways. If you are the one trying to hold the relationship together and your spouse just continue on in his/her attitude and not trying to meet you half way, time to hit the road Jack. Remember one hand cannot clap! you must bring the two together to get a sound.Communication and respect is the key! Have a wonderful day!:)

Jacqueline L Ford.

2
0 19

I agree that you have to fight for things. However if it's a constant fight and constant struggle, It isn't healthy for anyone to stay in a realtionship like that. It absolutely isn't fair for the children involved so I believe that if you have to fight that hard and no one is happy then you should just be apart.

2
4 0

HI My Name is Marian, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr PROPHET MEZE of(prophetmezetemple@outlook.com) has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email prophetmezetemple@outlook.com) then you wont believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great PROPHET MEZE for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact PROPHET MEZE today his spells is for a better life. His email again is prophetmezetemple@outlook.com (facebook: love power)

0 0

If there are children involved, I say no, do NOT stay together. The first place a child learns about relationships is from their parents. Think about that... would you want your son or daughter to stay in a miserable relationship because you did, or because they thought that was what being in love was like?

2
0 0

By the same token, I wouldn't say split up at the first sign of a rough time. I'd say work on it, exhaust your avenues for solutions and then split up. That way you're teaching your child not to just run out, but in the end if it doesn't work it just doesn't, and that there IS life after a break up and the probability of finding a partner that will be more suitable for them.

15 0

No, getting divorced just because there are slight struggles or disagreements, doesn't teach anyone anything positive, just how to quit. BUT!! a person will usually know when its time.......but even then, sometimes it can be saved...sometimes

8 0

17 28

A better example to set for your children is to grow up, be an adult, and stay in it! Showing your children that giving up is not a good example to set. However, being immature, shouting at each other, and acting like children is not a great example to set either. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and move forward TOGETHER. If you can show your children that even people who LOVE each other fight sometimes, it is healthier for them to see that than to see you arguing constantly and then just giving up.

12 0

As an ex teacher/assistant cook to Parkrose public scholls for years. One thing I learned is kids adjust better to one parent leaving, so long as said parent decides to stay in the picture. I have 1st hand seen these kids cry literally because mom and dad fought that morning or the night before.
It truly affects a child , when their parents can't fight when their kids are around.Many people do NOT REALIZE what the fighting /tension in the households.
The children I saw with divorced parents, didn't like it but it was explained to them. Then they understood more. Mom dads WAKE UP AND DON'T FIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS!!!!!

2
12 0

oops I'm no typist. Sorry

8 0

4 0

0 14

As much as I wanted my marriage to work out especially for the kids I just couldn't do it anymore!! Yes , I finally gave up for the happiness and sanity of my kids. I tried and tried but at the end it was either my marriage or my sanity and the childhood memories of my little ones. When a marriage has so many problems ....drinking , drugs , a third party or money and the problem continues after so many talks, conselors , pastors , friends and family then you have to make a choice. I felt it was better for my family to leave and start a new life where there was peace and quiet and some kind of normal childhood. I especially didn't want my kids thinking that this is what a relationship/marriage should be like. No child should ever think that it's NORMAL to fight with your spouse so much that when they get into a relationship/marriage and this happens they're just fine with it...no , it not ok to fight everyday. My oldest son who remembers most of the fights was so happy when we left and now says I should have left him a lot sooner.

2
15 0

Our marriage has had so many issues from the get-go, the most steady has been financial, which has also made the divorce difficult to get. But that's been the smallest issue. counseling was a waste for us (for him, i'm going back). I think my kids think what we've showed them is normal, especially for the 3 youngest. :(

15 0

on a personal note...Can i ask who your profile picture is of in the uniform?

0 14

Alli ...that's my oldest son, he is a chief in the Navy!!! He is from my first marriage which also ended in divorce. His father was a drinker and would get violent , that marriage only lasted three years. He was a better father than he was a husband but unfortunately his addiction ended his life six yrs. ago. I raised him the best I could and thank GOD he turned out to be a great son.

15 0

Please send thanks to your son for his service & sacrifice & for yours while he's in the Military..I have many family members & friends that are or were in the Military. It appears you did a pretty good job with your son for him to have such a good career :)

4 0

0 9

Be apart I hated the constant fighting

2
8 0

0 30

Be apart, I have been there it tears your kids apart

2
2 9

My parents fought all the time we would (my bro and I) beg my mom to leave. We were miserable. Even though my mom had to work out of the home more and we struggled financially, we no longer had a feeling of dread when we came home from school. And our visits with our Dad actually healed alot of pain and hurt he had inflicted on us when he was with my mom. The couple of yrs my mom was single and the 2nd women my dad married was the only time in my childhood that was kinda normal.

2
15 0

my kids have begged their dad to quit making me cry which just adds to the pain i was in at the moment. He acts differently when we are out in public or around family, he's only shown his true self a few times to my family over the last 17 yrs & my mom had actually tried years ago to get me to get divorced...she saw the (emotional) abuse & me withdrawing as she came from that kind of home (emotional, physical, manipulation), but I just brushed it off & defended him. Even though i knew she was right....but i didn't want to fail again. But i have....i have failed to give my kids the love filled home that i promised to provide when they were born. I dread when he comes home, when he calls, texts or emails (which if i don't answer the phone or a text, he will call several times & texts & emails & will ultimately come home if i don't respond). When i get a chance to go out of an evening (or a rarer afternoon) by myself & fill energized & refreshed...I dread coming back home knowing he's there. I hate being away from the kids & look forward to coming back to them....just not him. There have been times that the kids have told him not to come home (because they don't want the fighting)...I hope things can get better

8 0

21 19

I think everyone that is married knows how hard it can be at times. Life can just be plan hard at times and our marriages can take a beating. Marriage is a lot of work and a good one does not come easy both have to be willing to work on it and themselves we can never change anyone else we can only change ourselves. Are you and your husband willing to seek counseling it can be good to have a 3rd person or even another couple to help you to listen to each other and communicate effectively. My husband and I use to argue and not listen to each other but thank God we have learned how to communicate better and really hear one another we get a little rusty at times but God always brings us back. I don't know if you like to read or not but there is a wonderful book called 10 Great Dates to Energize Your Marriage. This book goes over some many issues that we deal with in marriage and then you do a date and work on lesson together. There is a song that says something like i have to go through it with someone it might as well be with you. basiclly no relationship is perfect so even if you divorce and start over there will be issues and when we don't work on ourselves we carry those things into each relationship i hate to hear about divorce but I know it happens everyday but if there is anything worth saving I pray you and your husband can work it out and your marriage be restored. not just that you stop arguing but that you have true love, peace, and joy in your marriage. Blessings

2
0 0

I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn't work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across the help doctor (prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover with his prayers which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email the help doctor (prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com).

0 0

Hi, I and my ex boyfriend broke up about 7 weeks now. We’ve been together for 4 years. We had so many issues during in our relationship. We got engaged and eventually he changed his mind not to get married soon and told me he doesn’t want kids. It broke my heart. He also told me that culture differences is another problem between us. When we broke up I beg many times. He told he doesn’t want to go back in to our relationship and he wants us to move on. I stayed another 2 weeks with him while I am looking for a new place. we had sex a couple times. He told me he just want us stay as friends. When I moved out, he didn’t txt or call but when we each other we are fine talking like a friend. Is there anyway that i can win him back? that was the question i asked my sister and she told me he have had an encouter with the famous love doctor and i contacted him and he prayed for my relationship and my boyfriend came back to me and my relationship was restored and now we will be getting married soon. Please get to know him and ask for his help on (prayerstosavemarriage@hotmail.com). The love doctor is the best and will help you :)

0 0

56 0

it takes 2 to fight. the children would rather you stay together. i read a study once that whether the parents love each other or not the children don't really notice. but although my mom didn't fight back we tended to agree with my dad which was a bunch of b.s. so i noticed, but i'm glad they stayed together. in those days no one would ever talk about such issues outside the home. today there are many sources of help. i'm for keeping marriages together. you and him are the only ones on earth that have what you share, your children.

good luck!!!!

2
18 60

Exactly right!! I just quit fighting with my husband. Whenever he wants to pick a fight - I just leave the room.

2 35

what if he follows you? What if you're hiding because you don't want to fight anymore and he hunts you down and tells you that you are the one prolonging it? Sorry but not fighting doesn't work for all men. The ones who need validation from you that THEY ARE RIGHT will hunt you down and follow you to keep the fight going, even when they are wrong because they aren't really fighting with you - they're fighting with themselves and using you as an excuse. Just saying. The don't fight advise doesn't work for everyone. It didn't work for me.

72 9

there can be situations where aybe they are having a real disagre" "nt. if he doesnt want to change then their should be a breakup. i dont think divorce is an option for " "e because we both don't. but if there is real whatever kind of abuse then the person needs to get out of the situation.

0 0

Jessica- You hit the nail on the head. Thank you.

43 3

I feel it's better to get counciling and be together. It's definitely the harder decision but worth it if you want a meaningful long relationship. I think the couples who give up on each other should, because they prob don't want to be together anyway. If they did they would have a stronger desire to make things work.

1
0 10

What about when hes really trying but I just cant seem to care

1
15 0

I'm kind of there now... he is sort of trying, but I just don't care anymore. When we have a good moment (for a couple wks) then he gets mad over nothing & its just another reminder of why i want out. Course he blames me for the upheaval, saying "i'm pulling back or walking away" when "I" haven't changed.

0 8

My parents stayed together thick and thin I have to say I have a great deal of respect for them.Truly an example of committment . My brother was married for 32 years and his wife up and left him devastated the family and I have to wonder if putting oneself first is really the answer. We have but one life to live so choose wisley and treat kindly.

1
8 0

42 0

Great Thanks to Dr Oduduwa for helping me when i needed help. My name is Gabriel Anderson from USA I never believe in love spells until I experience Dr. DR Oduduwa temple, and after he cast a love spell for me my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has caused me and till today we are living a happy family, if you need a right place to solve your problems contact DROduduwa (dr.oduduwasamuelhightemple@gmail.com) is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, he cast spells for different purposes like: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care Contact him today on: dr.oduduwasamuelhightemple@gmail.com

42 0

42 0

0 0

wow, very hot topic I must say. I do not think divorce should be the 1st thing to go for when marriage gets hard ( for the heart and mind). Most break up because of money/ lack of understanding/ and or communication. My mom and dad fought a lot when I was a child, we even caught ear of the fights, but they would worked it out in their own ways and r still together after 42 good and bad years ( yes, there r bad yrs in marriage). What I learned from this, was it is ok to fight and it does not mean you do not love them. On the other hand, as a child I wished they would have divorced. My sister is on her 2nd divorce and I am struggling with my marriage. I do know that a divorce may not be the answer, the answer maybe u. One must open their self up and take a long hard look at what they r do wrong ( yes, we can be doing wrong ) and really listen to what the other is saying. One must except that they helped make a bad marriage and they must help fix it. But it takes both of u to be on the same page and both to fix them self before they work on the marriage. If only one works on them self and trying to make it work, while the other will not except their self destructing part, then divorce might be the only way to be happy. So to sum it up, make sure u are not a destructive part ( both of u bring a destructive part to a bad marriage, that is why it is bad), and find your self, work on the marriage and take it from there. But no one should put up with any form of abuse or a cheating partner ( go for the divorce for your safety and the child's.

1
59 0

I once believed that I would be a happier person if my parents split. For years I told my mom I'd be happier if she was not with my dad. I regret it, I should have opened their eyes to councelling and trying to work things out. Now I have no family to go to my home is gone all my memories from my child hood are gone. And now I suffer because my husband doesn't want to work he doesn't like my family because they are split.

73 0

I think it depends on the reason that people get together for in the first place. If there was a genuine love and friendship there then I believe that relationship is worth trying to save. Even if this is the case I feel living apart for awhile can be helpful if there is a lot of fighting going on. It is never good to stay together just for the kids. In the end the kids are hurt worse and lose the opportunity to learn to deal with what is happening on their terms. If the relationship is abusive or started due to mutual benefit in the first place and kids maybe were not planned then end it definitely!

7 0

Thank you Dr Atingo! The love spell worked and he returned to me. You are a marvelous, wonderful, stupendous, shocking and extraordinary person with so much talent. You have a gift like no other I have seen. You are an amazing person with a beautiful soul and inner balance that shines on all you meet. You surpass any and all other gifted individuals I have ever met. Your Spell is so accurate it is incredibly unbelievable. Your wonder-working magical know how of the universe and its laws are magnified within a structure so unique it’s impossible to find anywhere. Again, thank you for everything! And thank you so much for the happiness you brought upon me we are so much in love again. if your ex leave you alone and you find it so difficult to go back you can contact this man! atingospiritualtemple@live.com

2 0

results from a spell like the ones that I have seen from yours. You truly are the one person that I can count on in my life to be a friend. Mentioning friend, let me tell everyone reading my testimonial.. Mike is more than a friend, he is a person that takes person care of your case. I have been to many different sites and I have been put off to counselors and several other different people have handled my case, to no avail. When I approached rainspelltemple@gmail.comwith my situation I was stunned at the personal service and attention to detail that he gave to my case. I will be back for more spells soon is what i told him........Theresa

0 0

Yes, if disagreements between parents are handled with loving respect as opposed to obvious conflict there is a positive lesson taught to the children. If that conflict is settled in a rational way a positive lesson is learned by the kids. Commitment and determination, problem solving and other values are reinforced to our kids if parents have boundaries in the conflict. Speaking from experience, when there is verbal and emotional abuse, loud arguments that go no where but down, one parent who is always the recipient of the insults and so forth the "lesson learned" by the children is hyper-vigilance, anxiety and insecurity. Of course counseling should be sought out immediately when a couple starts to fight in front of the kids; counseling should preferably be considered before there are kids if disagreements turn to fights. In many situations though, the dominant partner will fail to be honest during counseling and little will be accomplished until the next fight in front of the tots. That accomplishment can consist of teaching moments including a child learning that being the biggest, the most cruel, and the guy who fights the dirtiest will win. My wise young daughter-in-law recently told me that her greatest regret over her parents' divorce was that it had been far too long in coming. Her mother had waited until her younger brother left high school before ending the marriage. Those extra years gave her many lessons she would have done better not learning. Please let me add that her father never was physically abusive to either the mother or the children; the impact was all from his hate filled words toward mom.

0 0

Dr Chris Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me.for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address, drchrisspelltempl@gmail.com you will never regret contacting him...... Andy

1 0

Tracy Casillas I contacted Priest Gbenga at his website (preistgbengamagictemple.webs.com.) in regard of my husband that left me for another woman and he was eager to help me right away with my requests. He was very reliable always called and emailed throughout the process. He even gave me extra protection that I will always prosper. Thank you Priest Gbenga!" Tracy from USA priest_gbenga.magic_temple@priest.com www.priestgbengamagictemple.webs.com

0 0

My Name is Anita, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr okosovo has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (drokosovospelltemple@hotmail.com) then you won't believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr okosovo for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his email ( drokosovospelltemple@hotmail.com ) and he will also help you as well."

7 0

Hello,everyone my name is Lilian from USA i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr laco, who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr laco for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com

5 0

Dr Lawrence saved my marriage within 3days of contact,i contacted him in regard's of my husband who left me for another woman i tried all the methods i know to get him back but to no avail then a good friend of mine Mrs maria introduce me to drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com who cast a powerful and wonderful spell that brought him back to me in just 3days i really want to use this medium to advice that for solution regarding any relationship issues contact the temple and all your worry s will be gone: drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com +2348034182596

0 0

A couple of weeks ago I was in a dark period in my life, the man I love to bits had gone off with someone else, that was when I was told about this man Dr. Lee. Well he told me he could see that we would get back together that gave me hope, and he was right, because this week we have moved in with each other and are so happy and this holiday is going be so wonderful because we are together. A big thank you to Dr. Lee. If you are in need of an angel please get in touch with Ancientfathersandmothers@gmail.com or visit his websits on: http://ancientfathersandmothers.webs.com.

3 0

I am Lachaindra Foster i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.

0 0

0 0

I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of xcollege, just like my parents, so when that plan didn't work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across the help doctor (prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover with his prayers which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email the help doctor (prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com).

3 0

ooookay so I've been dating this guy for over four months now. BEFORE I START MY STORY. im not looking for advice. just advicing you. so I honestly love being with him. he makes me feel hot and special and wanted and honestly his smile lights up my life. my heart still skips a beat whenever I see him. I still get butterflies when he touches me. I love him. and he loves me. recently he's been starting to be distant. and it's fine; I let him have his space. until last month he started talking about wanting to break up. I was very upset. I called my friends and I was crying and all that jazz. I went to visit one of my friends, who happens to live near the guy. on my way to her house, I ran into my boyfriend. we sat down and talked for a while. he doesn't know what he wants. I cried. he said that he wants a break because he feels so much pressure to be good at a relationship. he also wonders if sometimes that he might also be happier single. but then he says hes with me and he laughs and he's happy and he doesn't know. so towards the end of the conversation I suggested that if a relationship is like a house, and a lightbulb burns out, we don't burn the house down. we fix the light bulb. (prior to this conversation he only saw 2 options- ending it or staying together) he chose ending it, i talked to my friend about it and he gave me a contact email for me to ask for help and i did, in contacted the love doctor and he told me what to do and when i did it, he prayed for me and my biyfriend came back begging me that he was with another woman who did a spell on him that made him leave me annd i should take him back. i had to choice, i had to take him. all thanks to The love doctor who helped me. his email is prayerstosaverelationship@yahoo.com if you have any problem in your marriage or relationship please do well to contact him he is the best.

11 0

I never believe in love spells until I experience the power of Dr karija spiritual Temple, and after he cast a love spell for me, my Ex husband who left me for some years with two kids called me to apologize for all the pain that he made me pass through and till today we are living togehter as a happy family and I promised to share the testimony for the whole universe to read ,if you need a right place to solve your problems contact DR karija spiritual temple he is the right choice,he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, and his spell is absolutely harm free,he cast spells for different purposes like: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care (10)Get your money back from scammers (11)poor erection in men (12)low sperm count (13)Pennis enlargement(14)iy you want success in business or any area in life(15)if you have issue of fibroid(16) if you have issues of miscarriage !!!!! Contact him today his email (karijaspiritualtemple@gmail.com)he gives happiness and success to people around the world using his powerful spells and traditional herbal products. without stress try him today.

4 0

I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great man of God who help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 9 years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that one of my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted the man of God . prophet jeremaih.she directed me to him and when i contacted him through is email and he did the purification on the pregnancy peyer and in 8weeks time i was feeling some how and i want to meet the family doctor who told me that i m pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this and you want to be pregnant you can contact prophetmercyland@gmail prophet jeremaih omoto via Email: prophetmercyland@gmail or cell phone +237055176617 or you can still watch him television marcylandtv

1 0

My name is Isabella, i am from the United state of America i had little issues with my husband and he left home after we had quarrels, i miss him so very much. I have tried to reconcile with him but he went ahead to settle down with another lady who have been trying to still him away from me, she work in the same office with him.I told my friend about what i was going through and she said i don't need to worry that there is powerful Priest who can help me prepare a spell to bring him back to me without much delay. I contacted Dr Zack and he really help me, we are back together again and also the kids are happy that their father is back home. I am so happy and would also advice you to contact his through his email: (mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com) or VIA: WHATSAPP...+2348077686213