Can a 3 week old eat cereal?

20 7

No, they can develop digestive problems later in life from eating too early.

5 0

I`m Charlie Bean and I live in Toronto Canada. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2% interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email or number +1(512) 714-8010.

20 0

NO! Only breastmilk or formula until approx. 4 months!:)

100 0

Definitely not! A three week old needs to nurse or have formula every few hours. If you are trying to get your baby to sleep for longer stretches at three weeks, you're doing it wrong.

2 0

i used to put a tiny bit in my sons bottle and he took it well .it filled him up and he would sleep comfortably.only a tiny bit ,enough to fill their little tummy. when they reach about 4 months then you can add more. i guess it depends on the child if they can digest it well or not.

106 40

No, nothing other than breast milk or formula until about 4 months.
Why are you wanting to start cereal?

1 0

No and Dr's say 6 month I have four children and never fed anything but breastmilk for 6 months They are healthy thin and have great eating habbits. If you need to dilute the food by sticking it in a bottle it means that the child is not ready for food