Has anyone ever heard of a mother having to pay back the child support they receive?

Has you or someone you know ever had to pay back child support after they've received it? What was the situation?

Profile Picture
0 1

If you overestimated an expense on the child support worksheet, like work-related childcare, you may have to reconcile anticipated amounts with actual amounts. Or perhaps if your income changed during the year.

4
Profile Picture
1 0

I want to share my testimony and my happiness with you all in this site, last year my husband left me for another woman in his working place and he abandon me and my 2kids, everything was so hard for me because i love him so much, so i saw the testimonies of DR OFURE, he has been helping ladies in getting there husband back so i contacted him and he help me to cast a return spell for my husband and the next day my husband left the other woman and he come back to me with so much love and caring. i will never forget this help that DR OFURE gave to me and my children. if you are here you need help to get you lover back you can contact him through this email [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can also call him with this number+2348109756444 i am proud to be on his testimony

Profile Picture
0 0

Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to Texas to be with another woman. The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. So i had to reached out to the Internet for help until i found out that DR DAN was the real deal. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back in having a happy, Lovely and a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work for me, which you have guaranteed me positive result in 4 DAYS, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was remorseful for the whole lot he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. DR DAN you did a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you DR DAN You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and MY HUSBAND. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immeasurably happy now.. now my man is back to me just in 4 DAYS, as you have said it..wow.. your website turely rewarded me.. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is DR DAN website: http://blessedspellhome.wix.com/dr-dan and his Email:BLESSEDSPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM. Tel: +1 (310) 751-7818

Profile Picture
0 0

Profile Picture
0 0

Profile Picture
4 0

I contacted Dr JATTO during the period my husband left me in Apil 5Th of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Dr JATTO enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, JATTO I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me.contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268

Profile Picture
4 0

I contacted Dr JATTO during the period my husband left me in Apil 5Th of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Dr JATTO enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, JATTO I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me.contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/....

Profile Picture
4 0

I contacted Dr JATTO during the period my husband left me in Apil 5Th of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Dr JATTO enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, JATTO I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me.contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/.......

Profile Picture
0 0

fix your broken relationship with the help of real love spells that work fast!! My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.

Profile Picture
57 0

Real & Powerful Love Spells That Really Work-Get Your Ex Back Now. Hi everyone, I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My name is Mary Wilkie from England. My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ),you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: ( +2348071622464 ),His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

0 0

Yes . The Mother is a drug addict and the father was called to come get the boy. However he had to continue to pay support per court order to her account untill the court had time to change the order. almost 1 1/2 year later the order finally went through. In the mean time the mother continued to spend the money on herself and her drugs. The father was paying support the whole time for the child he was supporting and raising himself. The mother is supposed to return the money and start paying support to the father, but guess what. No money yet from a drug addict, She is still supposed to pay they support back(because she didn't even have the child!) and is still getting away with it. The child is the one who pays for the druggy's bad behavior!

1
6 11

Wow this is just wrong. They should have put the funds in escrow instead of sending the money to her.

7 0

I would just like to thank Dr. celyn for all his help and care during the time he cast a spell for me to cure my breast cancer Patient he was able to heal me from this disease, i am now positive and i am living health and also my marriage was restored back to me,,I highly recommend anyone to try him and believe in him it truly honestly works,,Thank u so much for helping me in my time of need.. i will be recommending you to my friends and anyone who needs help in their lives Contact him through his email if you need his help (celynspellcaster12@gmail.com), he also help my younger brother to cure his mental health problems, and i will never stop thanking him for the great work he offer to my family when will need him....what a great man..

1 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

Am Travis Bob Jason from United State, I really appreciate what Dr. Trust has done in my life by bringing back my EX girlfriend to me after all we pass through i was not having it on mind that my girlfriend will come back to me again because of the situation and little misunderstanding we had, so i was thinking of what to do cause i was very confuse,so one day i was checking something on internet when i met a comment of testimony on the site how a great man called Dr. Trust help her and solve all her problem, it was amazing and i was thinking if this is real, i contacted the woman who posted it and i ask her about the man so she told me everything about the great man, that the man is very powerful and also he is a generous person, so i said let me give a try, really i contacted the great man and i told him everything that happened, he just laughed and told me not to worry anymore, and he did everything i told him to do for me, so after two day later i saw Vivian my girlfriend coming in front of me crying and begging me to forgive her, so i was very exacted we are now together and we are going to celebrate the Christmas and New year together in California. I believe that everybody are not the same this man called Dr. Trust is really powerful, thank you very much sir,contact him through his email. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Web site:http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call his cell number +2348156885231

57 0

1

Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS Hanna Rosin from UNITED STATE
i want to give thanks to the great Dr Osasu for bringing back my lover in a
twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters online
who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Osasu my prayers
came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which
other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Osasu
for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need
of help i will advice you to contact Dr Osasu for help as soon as possible
because he will surely restore your lost joy. CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER
TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO%
GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:
drosasu25@gmail. com
CALL/WHATSAPP +2347064365391

0
28 0

My name is Anabel Christopher from Australia and i want to use this means to announce to the whole world the existence of strong power to cast any love spell by Dr ADAGBA. i have always doubted love spell because i have been scammed severally by fake spell casters. i almost lost hope until i met a friend who introduced to Dr ADAGBA and gave me his number. i then called him and explained my relationship problems to him. he assured me that he will help me cast a love spell to get my Ex Lover back and that it will take two days and after which my Ex Lover shall return back to me on his knees. i decided to try him because the source of his contact was very legit. to my greatest surprise after all the long suffering, within 48 hours of contacting Dr ADAGBA, my ex lover Christopher came back to me begging me and now we are happily married. Dr ADAGBA resides in NIGERIA but i have promise to castigate his strong powers to the whole world so people who need his help can contact him for help adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com. he is very strict and straight forward with his work and he does not delay work. you can contact him through through the following means adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com OR adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com via wensite: http://adagbaspiritualtem9.wixsite.com/mysite call or whatsapp him: +2349057354407

0
57 0

12 0

WATSAP: +27739609999

Spells Cast by Real Spell Casters

The results you need from spells are just around the corner. When you want a real person and effective conjuring in the art of spell casting, you can turn to this website and email/call us for online spell casters.

There are spells that only real spell casters like us can do for you. We have dedicated our whole lives to the process and talent of spell casting. It is always recommended to contact a professional spell caster first as We are highly experienced and can help you with your Relationship.Revenge,Death Portion ETC or any other problems that are affecting your life. We have gone through extensive effort to make sure the spell request will be proven track record of success.

Finding The Right Spell Casters

We are the spell casters who provide the ultimate fast results are the ones that know what they are doing! But, what if you don't know what you are doing? It can be hard to find the exact spell caster you need like us, when you don't know what to look for in a professional spell caster. Have you ever wandered the Internet not getting results?

Contact us on this page to begin the process of finding solution which will not going to waste your money and time.

The guarantee and assurance that you have picked someone good can be found there.

How To Find The Right Spell Casters

We are the real spell casters who provides really overwhelming results! but they can be found with some help from the community.

As When you are very good at what you do, We do not just broadcast on social media and the world that you can do love spells for any relationship. Your Inbox would be flooded for help. Spell casters that are real want to help the people that genuinely and truly wanting their help. The rituals and manifestations they do are sacred.
Websites: www.spellcastershelp.co
EMAIL: verifiedspellcasters@yahoo.com
WATSAP: +27739609999

0
0 0

7 0

Thanks to Prophet Abuvia because He is great. He has done so much for me. A few months ago my wife left me for another man. I was so depressed I was even admitted in hospital. Then for some reason I was searching for divorce lawyers and to my surprise I ended up on the prophet abuvia website (www.prophetabuviasolutiontemple.webs.com). I started reading his works and testimonies and I was so encouraged to fight for my marriage through his power and work. There were times were I lost hope,thinking of giving up but He reminds me to never lose hope. Isaiah 41:10. Today I can say my marriage has been restored. We happy and playing every day and she is happier than before. if you are having such or any kind of problem, you can also contact prophet abuvia on his email prophet.abuvia@gmail.com

Kane Robert

0
0 0

my name is Dwunica Faith. my life is full of joy because Dr JATTO asked me to be happy What happened to me is not what i can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get there love ones back and been happy once again. I and my lover had some issues which leads to our break up since after then my life has never been the same i tried all method to get Him back but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the Internet i came across someone testimony about Dr JATTO helped him to get his lover back so i contacted His email:drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk and to my greatest surprise Dr.JATTO was able to bring back my lover within 27hours. With the great thing that happened in my life i decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr JATTO. For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is know impossibility now i believe him so much friends if you need help kindly contact him via email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

0
7 0

Hi, i would like to comment on Doctor Osemu Okpamen and his dealing with my need. I contacted him in desperation over my girlfriend of a year that broke up with me and went back to her EX-boyfriend. Consequently the break up has been devastating so much so that I've considered and still consider suicide as my only option to relieve the pain and agony in me. I felt heart broken and it affected me that i couldn't concentrate properly at my place of work for i very much loved her and need to get her back and my last chance was getting a love spell. I entered on the website http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com and made contact with the Doctor for i read that he has a lot of positive feedback with his spells. I’m not disappointed because my lover came back to me within 24 hours after getting a love spell from the Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. We are happy couples now and if you need any kind of help, Email him on ( doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or whats-app +2348135254384 ). Michael Snapp, +1 (305) 647-6660 USA.

0
4 0

0
2 0

I love my lover so much that i would give up every thing for him,we started loving each other from college and now we are happily married,before we married my lover broke up with me just because he found another lady who was show him love then,so i was jealous when i call him,he does not answer my call or call me,when i contacted this great man name Dr JATTO my relationship change from worst to the best relationship with my lover,and now i am a happy woman today with my lover so if you need is help contact him through his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/....

0
8 0

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Osemu Okpamen from India helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. My name is Omar Flynn from Sydney, Australia. I tried all i can to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Doctor Osemu Okpamen and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +2348135254384. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 24 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold this year 2016. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com OR website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com

0
11 0

No matter how a situation seems around you, there's is still hope to be happy again if truly you believe. My husband broke up with me and left me for no reason i suffered from emotional stress and pains but all thanks to Doctor Osemu Okpamen for getting back the love of my life with his powerful spell that he prepared for me to get back my husband and now am very pleased and happy again and i made a promise to him that i will keep on sharing his good deeds till the last day of my breath. If you need any help whatsoever, don't hesitate to contact him for if i can be helped by him you also can be helped too. Tracie Aldana from Kentucky USA and here is my cell number +1270-946-9415. If you need any help like getting a spell to get pregnant, spell to stop divorce, spell to cure any kind of diseases, E.T.C. Email; Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com OR what'sapp on +2348135254384 or call on +2349032265990

0
3 0

This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen from Africa. My boyfriend left me because i had CANCER of the breast for 2 years. I seek for help from my home doctor but he couldn't do anything towards my condition not until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. I contacted him via his email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) and he assured me that my CANCER will be cured and my boyfriend will come back to me as well. I took his words with faith and today am been cured from CANCER and my boyfriend is back to me as well all within 24 hours after i contacted him. If there's anyone out there that needs his help should get in touch with him now via Website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what'sapp him or call him on +2348135254384. RAMEY LAURA LEE. (901) 231-7127, USA

0
0 0

My name is Lisa Presley I am from United States i want to thank Dr Abiodu (drabiodutemple@gmail.com)I was in a relationship with Presley and we loved and cherished ourselves for 6 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14 a day I can call a lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a co-worker that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused because our kids were already grown up. I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Presley very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy woman again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster Dr Abiodu. if you need his help you can contact him on
drabiodutemplegmail.com

for any kind of problem you are having,
1) If you want your ex back..
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want women/men to run after you.
(4) If you want a child.
(5) If you want to be rich.
(6) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) If you need financial assistance.
(8) If you need a spell of luck.
(9) If you want to stop your divorce.
(10) If you want to divorce your husband.
(11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
(12) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(13) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(14) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(15) If you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER)
drabiodutemple@gmail.com

0
44 0

my name is Snow Wendy and i really want to say a big thank you to Dr abiodu.. do you wish to get pregnant urgently and give birth to a healthy baby, Dr abiodu is the answer to your problem..or do you wish to get your ex lover/husband back within 24 hours, dr abiodu is the bst answer to that..you can contact him on drabiodutemple@gmail.com HIV/AIDS Do you need a divorce ? Do you want your ex lover back? Do you want to get pregnant? Do you want your husband to appreciate you? Do you want to be famous or rich? Do you your business to grow excessively? Do you want to be honorably good academically? Do you need a job? Do you need a husband? Do you have problem in your marriage life? do you want to win lottery or win a court case?

0 0

hello my name is WENDY teddy from Canada i want you all to join me to thank this man for restoring my home with my ex husband who dump me for another woman for 5 years,. At first i never believed DR otobo will be able to help me win back my EX HUSBAND from this other woman but because i still love him and need him in my life.. i work and follow DR otobo instruction and it surprise me that after 3 Days of casting the spell and working with DR otobo, my EX HUSBAND called me asking me to forgive and forget the everything he has done to me that he still love me... now myself and my husband are fulling back together and we are very happy with our new life ... all thanks to DR otobo for the great work he has done for me.. i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: Greatotobospells@gmail.COM or call him +2348110038610...

0
7 0

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Osemu Okpamen brought back my husband that separated with me for good 4 years. Am Teresa Mandujano by name from CA, Los Angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Osemu Okpamen for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the past 4 years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Osemu Okpamen who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 16 hours as far that my heart still beats for him... I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Osemu Okpamen said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what'sapp him or call him on +2348135254384 for urgent respond.

0
0 0

,

0
0 0

I am the most happiest woman on earth,when i was having serious issues with my Husband, my marriage was falling apart and i was devastated. My Husband left home and it became a very big and difficult problem i almost died from heartbreak, i have to find a solution, I went to 5 different spell casters they all failed me, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one faithful day, i saw some great reviews about Dr Bola I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from him and he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my Husband back in 24 hour,No one could have ever made me believe as he said my Husband reconciled with me, I felt good to have my husband back, when he returned him said he would never leave me again...drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com he is the best spell caster i can count on him when it comes to all kinds of spell..his email:drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com i see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Bola and may your Gods ever reward you for your good deeds.

0
2 0

my name is Moore Rose from USA
i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i am married to my husband, i love him so much and we have been married for 6 years now with one kids. when he went for a vacation to itally he meant a lady called cathrine and , he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and devastated seeking for help, i don’t know what to do until I met my friend mrs jesica and i told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Abiodu who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to her after 2days. Mrs jesica asked me to contact prophetess Dr abiodu, I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me in two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought things out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact prophetess Dr Abiodu on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact {drabioail.comdutemple@gm…….., He is the best spell caster i have ever me
HIV/AIDS
Do you need a divorce ?
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
Do you want to be a celebrity?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have problem in your marriage life?
do you want to win lottery or win a court case?
drabiodutemple@gmail.com

0
0 0

44 0

10 0

My names is Alice Owens am from Canada i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr guru the great doctor who bring back my husband which makes me very happy today so i could not keep the wonderful work he has done for me so i decide to share it with you all because he is real not like those who eat up my money and never do anything for me, i have 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago my husband and i has been quarreling about some things he is doing that he had not been doing before,like keeping late at night and drinking i don't know that my husband is having a secret affair with a lady close to my street they do meet after work at one hotel,one day i felt that this is too much to bear then i confronted him one night but he did not listen instead he beat me up in front of our kids then he finally left me for the lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they will never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i couldn’t control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and i always wish he will come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn’t worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great Doctor email address drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.com. i was doubting if this man was the solution,because i have tried so many fake Doctor on the internet but they only eat up my money and never work for me so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 12hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man aske

0
0 0

2 0

Hi, i am Kimberley Logan. I am here testifying about the superb love spell of Dr. Love Shrine. After 2 years and 3 months in marriage with my husband kyle. He left me and our 8 months old son Shaw, for another lady. I did all i could to get him back, but they all proved abortive. Until one faithful day, an old friend of mine Jasmine, told me about a great Spell Doctor named; Dr. Love Shrine, who helped her in a similar issue with her husband. At first, I doubted it, but later on, I decided to give it a try. When I did, he helped me cast a powerful re-union lover's spell. In less than 48 hours, Kyle came back pleading on his knees. Right now, We are very happy together, with abundant love, joy, happiness and riches. I advice anyone reading this post to get in contact with this amazing spell doctor right now, on any issue you must be having. Simply contact him on his email:
dr.lovesolutionshrine@hotmail.com
Thank you so much great one...I will never stop testifying of your goodness in my life.

0
2 0

Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Tom Kelvin from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for Six years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called DR OGUMEN who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell on me but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

0
1 0

I never believed in spell casting but After 6 years of dating my ex lover, I still imagine how Dr OFURE brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am Kate by me,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerfunal and genuine, His name is Dr OFURE, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr OFURE he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.OFURE if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others. his email: [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] or his hot line:+2348109756444....

0
6 0

My name is maury williams i am from united states, I was In a relationship with diana and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but on that day which I can never forget, February 14, 2015, a day we call lovers day we both had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a lady that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged her because I love her so much but she refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love diana very much and I am not willing to loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that made me a happy man again to say it all my ex came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster drabubarkar . if you need his help you can email him on drabubarkarlovespell@gmail.com

0
0 0

I have joint custody of my daughters, they judge signed a order stating that her nor I would be able to receive child support and that we are both suppose to support our daughters and share the transportation trip and meet half way, seeing I live in Michigan and she lives in Tennessee. In March of 2014 I noticed that that was getting child support that was suppose to be going to my son that I have with another mother. I had to file a motion to get this to stop, which I thought it did because no payments where showing on the computer going to her. Until May of this year, I just had to go back down to wayne county to figure out what was going on. Well needless to say they never put the order in the computer after the 21 days and she was still receiving it. Now they are saying I have to take her to small claims court for their mess up. This is so stressful on me and don't know who to turn to for help. In the joint custody agreement I have 1 of my daughters all year and she has the other and we change in the summer and holidays. Has anyone ever had to go through this????

0
3 0

I have been paying child support,I now have my son and I'm still paying child support,my ex husband is just blowing it till the papers are signed for modification but he's not signing them I called child support they say I still have to pay him how is this fair when I always pay and up to date and my son is living with me?its like they dont care.i feel that people that keep taking the child support and dont have the child should have to be court ordered to pay it back because if you didn't pay child support you can go to jail so it should be the same foe them.

0
3 25

YES! My husband's ex wife was ordered to re-pay 5yrs of child support for 2 children that she claimed were his but were not. They were married for 6 years at the time. She is now in arrears for $36,000 and has warrants issued for her arrest for non-payment. On top of that one of the children was a medically fragile preemie; my husband's insurance company caught wind of the fact that the little girl was no longer his dependant due to Paternity Fraud when he cancelled his coverage on her. They now have a civil suit against her to re-coop the $$ that they paid out for her daughter's care - over $1 million (she was in the NICU for 93 days).

Don't fall for the "wedlock" answer, judges are starting to catch on to women who lie about paternity and feel that they are safe because they were married at the time!!

0
7 0

25 0

Yes, but usually only in cases invovling fraud- where the mother lied about income to the court or willfly lied about who the father was

0
39 0

Sure, if it was obtained by fraudelent means or DCSS makes some funcky accounting error. Now fraud, is many things- like saying the kid lives with you more than 50% of the time in a given year, you lie about your income or hardships- those are common ones.

0
4 0

no get a better lawyer I have heard of having it reduced but no to paying back monies paid out . Matter a fact my stepson lived with us for a few years and my husband ex took us to court for the support he didn't pay while he was living with us and we had to pay that too ,

0
5 0

If you still have a current support order, it shows up as a credit. If you are done with your term of paying support and there was an overage in payments made for whatever reason, the mother or father certainly owes the person paying the support any overage paid. If they don't willingly pay it back, you go to court and get a judgement against them so you can garnish their wages and tax return. Custodial parents are only entitled to what the courts order, and if it was paid through the system, it is certainly returnable. Also, don't ever let a woman or man try to tell you not to go through the courts, because all of the payments you made prior to having a legal agreement will be considered gifts and will not reduce the amount of arrerages owed.

7 0

Thanks to Prophet Abuvia because He is great. He has done so much for me. A few months ago my wife left me for another man. I was so depressed I was even admitted in hospital. Then for some reason I was searching for divorce lawyers and to my surprise I ended up on the prophet abuvia website (www.prophetabuviasolutiontemple.webs.com). I started reading his works and testimonies and I was so encouraged to fight for my marriage through his power and work. There were times were I lost hope,thinking of giving up but He reminds me to never lose hope. Isaiah 41:10. Today I can say my marriage has been restored. We happy and playing every day and she is happier than before. if you are having such or any kind of problem, you can also contact prophet abuvia on his email prophet.abuvia@gmail.com Kane Robert

6 19

Yes, because my soon-to-be-ex cried poor to the CSA (Child Support Agency as we call them in Australia).It will automatically be taken out of my tax refund when I do my tax. It SUCKS big time because I know that he can pay the pifling amount set by the CSA, as he now solely owns the very profitable business that we started together. Mind you it is for THREE of his kids that he is denying support for.

0
71 10

Yes. When Dad can prove that she really isn't spending it on anything that benefits the children. Ya know the mom driving the Bentley and her kids needed new clothes, but she never bought them? We all know a few of those!!

0
141 16

I think the mom would have to pay the child support back if it was found out that the father wasn't the actual Bio father. Not all states require a paternity test when setting up support orders.

0
8 0

Actually, all states allow the father the option of establishing paternity based on DNA test before establishing Child Support (this is assuming the parents were not married at the time of the child's birth). If a man waives that right, than changes his mind, the mother is not required to repay support if he is in fact not the father. Additionally, if a child is born within a marriage, the husband is the legal father, regardless of actual paternity, in most states. (Not saying this is right.) Regarding the original question, yes a mother - or father - can be required to refund child support paid to them under some circumstances. IE, child is emancipated legally but child support keeps going to mom or child goes to live with dad but court order is still in effect for awhile. However, a parent who pays child support has no say in how it is spent as long as there is no child neglect. (IE, child is fed, has addiquit <SP> clothing, housing, etc.). The mom can drive a Bently, new shoes, whatever. Honestly, my son's father, who is a great dad, pays $400 a month. This doesn't even cover half of expenses for my child (if you include rent, etc). So if he were to say - and he wouldn't - "why are you using my money for 'x"" I'd respond "bite me."

0 0

Profile Picture
21 0

I hope so, we are still paying CS for my 19 yr SD. who graduated in May. (our states law is high school graduation or 18 which ever is later. Her birth month is Sept) So while we wait the courts systems and attorneys for our modification we continue to pay the BM they extra child support, we have no choice!

0
Profile Picture
254 28

our state gives the child until October 1st of the year they graduate to enroll in college or child support stops then..it was 3 days before my son's 19th birthday...my ex had a fit that he was still paying child support, he wanted it stopped when he turned 18, he wanted it stopped when he graduated in May, his wonderful parental advise to his son was to wait until the following year to go to college so he could get it stopped (if they enroll after October 1st, you can't get child support reinstated), he wanted it stopped when he (the father) was sitting in prison for 2 years and just getting further behind....my son is 20 years old now and my ex got a credit off his $15,000 arrearage for the time it took to modify the order...only because I agreed to it, I didn't have to and he had an attorney, I didn't.

Profile Picture
0 0

317 8

hi, yes ny mom is going through this right now..long story short my sister and my mom has co guardianship of my sisters daughter and the dhs child support went to my mom and they were to split it. Well DHS sent $496 in July and $496 in September and my mom recieved a letter saying she has to pay like $996 back. They wont even explain and they only claim they collected child support from the father $588 so where are they getting $996???? There werew years where they collected nothing adn so my mom/sister got nothing. If DHS screwed up then thats their problem. Our question is, whatever they collect goes for the child and im thinking DHS wants to keep the money for themselves because there is no way they can pay that back or should have to. i told my mom to call and have them give her a statement from the past 2 years of how much they collected from father and how much they paid in. OKLAHOMA DHS sucks....

0
0 11

Child support isn't only a mother's right. What about single dads that receive it? And there's many circumstances in which a mother would have to also support her child or repay child support.

0
0 0

0 0

Yes, my ex bounced several checks. They went to child support services, they paid me the money each month. 8 months later they came back to me and told me I had to repay the money because the checks bounced. It went into the arrears my ex owed, but i was still out the money I needed.

0
0 0

That is wrong! They should have check out if the checks were good before they sent you the money!!!! He should be the one who has to pay them back! Can you sue him or them to make them make it right? Your children and you should not be the one's made to pay for that loser! He belongs in JAIL!

0 0

I know a father who has been paying support since their son was born, The issue here is that he has lived with them as a family up until last year when SHE ASSUALTED HIM. Why did he have to pay support in the first place? Becuase she LIED to DHS, and there were several stories- he didn't live there, she has no idea where he is etc. So he's payed support- When he moved out, he went and got his son , and he lived with him again until a year ago- So out of this whole time he has payed support, the longest he has NOT lived with the child is the past year when she took their son and left state with him! She continues to commit fraud, meanwhile the dad isnt working now, so arrears are adding up- and she wont even let him have any contact with the child, no phone calls being accepted, and doesnt even know where they live. She even stated, you'll never find us!! B****

6 8

When my ex's check bounced I received a letter that said I needed to pay it back, I called the worker to ask about the letter, he told me that paying it back is recommended but was not required. If I was unable to pay it all back I would receive what my ex owed me, then the extra my ex paid would go to pay off what he owed DSHS. Hope this helps.

17 0

@ Ruthellen Yildiz...how much sense would it make for the ex to go to jail? Instead of getting any money for the child he could lose his job and she get nothing at all? I'm sure everyone on here has had bad times, you have no idea what happened in that man life. At the same time I would not have paid it back to them either, that's what arrears are for because you can believe that the state will get they money back and for any arrears he has they are charging up to 12% on top of that, that the mother and child will never see. In short never bite off your nose to spite your face, its just a lose lose for everyone involved

1 0

Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am RENT, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to Dr KPELEDE for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You KPELEDE for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2347038111854

0 0