How did your sex drive change during pregnancy and after?

The big changes your body experiences during pregnancy are bound to alter your sex life and many moms worry if what they are experiencing is normal. What changed for your libido during and after pregnancy?

6 37

My eldest daughter is nearly 4 and it took nearly 2years to even want be touched again by my now husband, my youngest daughter is 10months and to be honest i dont care if i dont have sex ever again. We have had sex about 5 times in 10months, but that was to satisfy him.
Our eldest is a terror, constantly fighting with her to do things, her shouting at me, running off throwing tantrums in shops etc and all my other half does is go on the ps3 when we get home. Then my youngest is teething and is up atleast once a night in pain, and he stays asleep.
Im the one who puts both girls to bed, reads to them etc.
When he has finished his game he then is wanting sex, im just too tired but apparently being a stay at home mum is a doddle compared to working 9hrs a day, when i tell him im tired all i get is him moaning.

2
0 0

nothing changed at all lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 5

While I was pregnant with my son. my libido was stil pretty high...but he was my first pregnancy and I looked pretty still... even when I was big, I still thought my pregnant form was beautiful. After my daughter it is a totally different situation....My libido is almost nil. I put it down to the fact that I have gained somewhere around 60 lbs... and I dont turn myself on anymore so how can I expect my hubby to be turned on...lol... which is completely unreasonable i know...but thats how it works for me...so I have a treadmill now and have lost about 10 lbs so far and the high it gives you when you are doing your workout makes me feel a little bit more like the confident woman he fell in love with. Its funny but they say confidence makes a woman sexy to a man... but it also works for the woman... and I sorely miss my confidence... hopefully I can keep to my exersize regimen and lose the weight and fit into my old sexy clothes and be the sexy sassy thing my hubby married, the one who liked sex with the lights on...lol... not the lights off girl I have become.

2
1 11

Mine changed to the extreme and it went to nothing after my daughter was born. My husband ended up divorcing me because of it. It is a real problem and 25 years ago there was not any support ouot there so I was on my own alone with a 18 month old. Good luck and I hope times have changed and you find the answers you need.

2
0 13

How are you now

56 5

I've always had an extremely high sex drive. During pregnancy, (after the first 3-4 months of EXTREME morning sickness,) I got a real taste of what "extremely high sex drive" truly means. It didn't help that my husband (now ex-husband) and I were going through a real rough patch and he wanted nothing (physically) to do with me. I was crawling the walls. After my daughter was born he still wanted nothing to do with me and I just gave up. I (some of you may've read this before,) ballooned up to 230 pounds. I was MISERABLE.

The worst part is, that after the baby is born, you're supposed to be happy! Once you get the green light to have sex again everything is supposed to just fall into place somehow, magically.

It doesn't. Having a baby is incredibly time-consuming and (especially if you're breastfeeding,) it's a terrible toll on your body. Add to that self-image issues, (even that last extra ten pounds or so that you can't seem to lose can make a world of difference for women about how they view their body,) sleep deprivation... It's amazing that any of us ever have sex again!

I'm not sure how graphic we're allowed to be, but we *are* talking about sex, here... so I'd like to dispense a little advice to those of you lovely ladies that can't seem to get your groove back...

Mutual masturbation. Yeah, I said it. Sex is like a muscle... the more you use it the more it wants to be used and the stronger it gets. A lot of people say sex isn't everything in a relationship. It isn't. Let's not downplay its importance entirely because it makes us feel better for denying ourselves and our partners that pleasure, though. Healthy couples need sex. Unless both partners are entirely asexual, (which is weird, unusual, or medically rare, like a unicorn with two horns and zebra stripes,) sex is an important outlet for maintaining a healthy, committed, emotionally close relationship.

With mutual masturbation there's that feeling of closeness, that emotional connection, without as much of the work. There's still that stress release, the Oxycontin rush (those chemicals that help you stay in love with your partner and bring the two of you emotionally closer,) and you don't have to feel like you need to bring your "A" game to the bedroom, 'cuz, let's face it, you're exhausted!

Obviously most of you enjoyed a good sex life before you had your babies... (otherwise how would they be here, now) so hopefully this helps at least one person. To anyone who I've offended, my apologies.

1
42 6

Hi there, I wanted to vote on your answer, but for some reason it won't let me vote (on anyones, don't get paraniod!) because I thought it was fab! Hope you find someone special to match your sex drive. Mine has disappeared, but I might just take your advice. My reason is we're sooooooo tired, although my husband is much more interested than me. I was insatiable during pregnancy though!! x

3 1

my kids are 12y, 14y and 17y. but i vividly remember sex drive during pregnancy and after childbirth. i had no libido where before it was great. it caused a lot of problems between my husband and i. i hope doctors are dealing with this seriously these days. back then i was on my own. i didn't understand what was happening to me and my husband didn't either. it was a tough 5 or so years! there needs to be a rememdy or solution for this. unfortunately lots of mothers don't say anything and suffer through it.. it should be addressed in the doctors office. it's very lonely and you start to feel bad about yourself. you worry about what your spouse thinks, nevermind the loss you're feeling. i'm not sure what they do these days. they did nothing back then. there should be information pamphlets or even support groups for this. I'm in my 40's and my libido is great. but how i wish someone would have helped me back then!!

1
1 0

I had the same problem Kate. I'm in my 40's and my libido is fine now. But after childbirth I felt exactly the same way and felt guilty.

2 0

Hello
What a great and wonderful testimony.
I am Candace Jane from Spain Madrid. I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr. Akereco a great spell caster for helping me reunite my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now. When i found this man call Dr Akereco email drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com on the net i email him immediately i did all he ask me to provide wish i prove all for him.. He performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been casted according to what Dr Akereco told me that's what happen just like a magic to me up till now low and be hold I receive a text from my ex Husband saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he won't do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one and want to contact him should happily contact him now on this email address: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com

0
2 0

Hello
What a great and wonderful testimony.

0
0 0

Ladies it's been about a week I use myotaut Serum and I can tell u the difference even my husband could tell I had 3 kids and this serum work like magic..for me and my husband

0
5 0

My Name is Susan Mills, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called UJAMA KINGA has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: Ujamakingahellinghome@gmail.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great UJAMA KINGA for what you have done

for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(14) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY

YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OTIS DARKO AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED CHAD MICHAEL FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $200,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE Email... Ujamakingahellinghome@gmail.com...... YOU CAN ALSO ADD US UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+234816571

0
3 0

In life, our situation seems impossible to get solved but the Bible says seek you shall find, ask it shall be given unto you. My marriage of 6 years was broken because my husband broke up with me because i could not bear him a child, i was heart broken and i tried all ways to get him back but everything seems not working until i saw a post of a woman called Becky Nolan who testified about this particular spell caster who GOD used to reunite her marriage called Doctor Okpamen. I contacted him and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finished preparing the spell. My husband came back home and apologize to me and now am 2 weeks pregnant and we are living happily again. If you need his assistance kindly get in touch with on his email ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ), Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, whats-app him or call him on +2348135254384. for more info call me on 901-231-1788 Krys Cook Nashville TN.

0
0 0

Hello every one out here....
My name is Naomi Strut, I am form USA, am here to testify to the good work of the Best African Traditional Doctor Dr. Ogbefi. 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a caster on the internet, he said he would help me,bring back my happiness to me of at least saving my daughter's life and getting a job that i was contesting for, and still nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the A most powerful traditional doctor in Africa, Africa has always been my hope in spells but i never trusted any spell caster from the one who just eat my money. then i decided to try Dr. Ogbefi. i gave him a try...For all three spells (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a new job with a loan from a finance company, right now, my daughter's condition is getting better each day and i trust she would be well in a matter of days. I want to thank Dr. Ogbefi for his effort and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to perfection. When i talk about this man i don't want to finish he is my hero of the century thanks Dr. Ogbefi his email is solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com

0
4 0

San Valentín está aquí otra vez y recuerdo vívidamente su decir hace un año que sumo sacerdote Amros de holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com restaurado mis marriage.i miran hacia atrás y sonreír porque la última aquí mi historia era un patético. mi matrimonio fue alejando y mi hombre estaba pidiendo el divorcio porque él estaba viendo a otra mujer ya que pasó a ser su colega en el trabajo y que quería irse para siempre y conformarse con la woman.part de mí estaba feliz porque te amo ha dicho la verdad otra parte no era feliz porque yo no estaba dispuesto a dejar ir porque no sólo era el padre de mis 3 hijos yo también lo amaba y se comprometió a hacer lo que él las tomas o el costo de tenerlo a mi lado .so empecé a buscar y pedir ayuda hasta que me topé con una buena crítica sobre sumo sacerdote Amros de holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com así que contacté con él algunos días antes de val y me dijo que voy a tener resultado dentro de 24 horas que lo hice. finalmente mi hombre me dio el mejor regalo val nunca por mí comprar una marca nuevos car.i estoy feliz de compartir este testimonio causar su casi que otra vez buenos recuerdos nunca mueren hasta la fecha aún vivimos en el amor juntos y es como nuestro amor aumenta en la day.contact sumo sacerdote Amros de holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com o llame a su línea privada en + (234) -7052079645 por su amable ayuda hoy y celebrar su val con su maridito le deseo felicidad a través de sumo sacerdote Amros

0
5 0

My name is Speck Anita!!I was married for five years without any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home lately and not spending time with me any more. and because of this my husband divorce me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my friend told me about Dr.Zion from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problems that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a reunite spell to bring back my husband and it was a miracle three days later my husband came back to me and apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boys) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr.Zion for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is: Highzionspelltemple@gmail.com or Highzionspelltemple@yahoo.com tel: +2348100399287 in did,you are god sent to bring back lost one and make people happy.

0
12 0

Lord Shinnok, Here is my testimony from your Heart Warming indebted Client (Myranda Hammons from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has sucessfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful bud vase of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about on Dec 1st. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 4:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Lord Shinnok realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compactable. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s shocking!! Thank you so much Lord Shinnok for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers. You can contact him through his website for help. http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple or Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com.

0
6 0

Hello,
Am Jessica by name My ex-boyfriend dumped me 6 months ago after I
accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in
my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and
don't know what to do,
a friend of mine introduce me to Dr Ayelala by giving me his email, i never believed until
I contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me after 3days that my ex will return
to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my
door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not
only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Ayelala. If you have a
similar problem please contact him on doctorspellsolution@hotmail.com

0
9 0

My husband is back!!! I had a problem with my husband 8 months ago,which lead to us apart. When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside .Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped her in same problem too that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me. To cut the story short,Before I knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my husband gave me a call and he come back to me and told me he was sorry about what has happened, I'm so grateful to this spell caster and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done for me.If you need his help,you can email him at (onimalovespell@gmail.com)or tel +2347051705853 and he will also help you.

0
3 0

i want to thank Dr Zaba for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up for more than 4 month and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Zaba for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 3 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr Zaba for helping me get back my ex husband back to my hands. his spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back the ex husband back i want you to contact Dr Zaba at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at (ZABASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM) OR (Zabaspellhelp@yahoo.com) and get your problems solve or you can call his cell pheno on +2348056391583 web sit (http://zabaspellhelp.webs.com/)

0
4 0

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {kemespelltemple@gmail.com },i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing you

0
3 0

I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 4.5 years of TTC, severe endometriosis and scarring, I was told that IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming parents. A friend of mine recommended Dr Marvel website http://extremespellhome.webs.com to me and pursuaded me to contact him. To cut a long story short, I ordered the full moon spell, within 9 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and gave birth to our son in October. I am writing this message for those women who are at the stage I was at. Obsessed by babies, envious of pregnant women, depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel. Give Dr Marvel spell a go, and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had. Here is his email address extremespellhome@hotmail.com. and his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or call his mobile number on +2348106985072

0
2 0

my husband of 9years left me just because i could not give him A child, i did all i could to make sure i give him a child, i even went to an extent of forcing him to have sex with me every night but could not work. not untill one evening when i was browsing through the internet, i saw a comment on how a woman in same problem like mine was made home by A man called Dr Alusi. i read about him and decided to contact him for help, i did as he ask me to do but i was still wondering how can someone just bring back my love he don't even know but i keep doing as he ask me to do. i was very surprise one morning my husband came and started begging me to come back to his life. at first i pretend to be angry then i accepted him back. Dr Alusi also cast a spell for me to make me have children and as i speak right now i am a mother with 3kids. if there is any one out there who needs his help you can contact him through his personal EMAIL: alusispellcaster@gmail.com. i wish you good luck

0
20 0

My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before dr olori you are the best spell caster i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again dr olori at drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

0
0 0

`I don`t just know how to start writing this testimony in tears of joy and happiness,After 3years of heart break by the man i truly love and cherish, a man who disvirgined me and took away my pride,He left me and for another lady telling me he his not longer interested i cried and was totally down for 3years never knew who to cry to so ,Until i was reading on a news paper few days ago on how Dr OSAUYI helped someone in bringing back her ex i saw the lady who broadcasted the news i was like for a lady to broad cast this good job of this great man Dr OSAUYI ,So i said let me give a try i contacted Dr OSAUYI and told him my problem how my lover left me for 3years without even calling or texting me,So Dr OSAUYI told me that everything would be okay within 48hours that i would be happy with the man i love,Truly before the 48hours i got a call from my lover saying in tears that he was sorry,And he want to came over to the house and he proved to me that he will never leave me for any other lady,He made me had access to everything and made me is beneficiary to all is will and asset,Am so happy today for what Dr OSAUYI has just done for me,Please friends don`t make mistake but be in the right path here is Dr OSAUYI private mail OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or cell Number +2347064294395 My Name is Carol Brandy, Doc i appreciate your work web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

0
5 0

Hi everyone am nacy stresser i will never forget the help the Dr jaja of jaja12demonspell render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 4 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Sherine priest of jaja12demonspell help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of the sherine priest called Dr jaja i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minutes he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within 48 hours. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their Jaja12demons home anything my heart told me. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give these great sherine priest called Dr jaja a try they work surprises because i know they will also bring back your husband. contact him via jaja12demonspell@gmail.com

0
3 0

Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr OSAUYI for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr OSAUYI how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which then he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr OSAUYI so much because i believe he can't fail me but truly Dr OSAUYI never failed me a man that stand on his worlds is really a man,my husband who left me for good a year plus replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr OSAUYI for what he has done for me if you are there pass the same problem or any kinds of problem just contact the great man on OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM call his mobile number +2348100515075.

0
3 0

MY TESTIMONY ON HOW MY HUSBAND CAME BACK TO ME AGAIN,
My husband broke up with me 5 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. because my heart and hope was completely lost. Because i love him so much I could not think, eat, sleep, or walk without the ache in my heart. And the thoughts in my head were all about him and the pains that i went through while seeing him with another woman taught me lessons. I so wish that I could have changed the clock back and never to have experienced the pains he made me went through. I Thank God for this astonishing and brilliant NATURAL LOVE spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. DR. OGBODU guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours NATURAL LOVE spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 4TH OF AUGUST 2014, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 24 hours which DR. OGBODU assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Dr. OGBODO for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address and PHONE NUMBER: Email: (ogboduspellhome@gmail.com) or +2347050485554...contact him today and get your problems solved once and for all.

0
0 0

During my pregnancy my libido was very low I was nt even keen 2have sex was tired most of the time and jst wanted to sleep,I gave birth 2my 3month old daughter and I thought it wud get better after giving birth but it got only worse,my sexual feelings are really dead wen my partner touches me I feel nothing nd the thought of sex irritates me!Plz help wat can I get to drink myb supplements or anythn coz I'm not even breastfeeding!!*sad*

0
34 0

I had twins a little over a year ago.
The only time I can honestly say i wasn't interested in sex was the last trimester of my pregnancy, maybe it's my age but I've never lost my sex drive.

0
0 0

Like most of the comments i've read I can see i'm not alone in this. I am a mother of 3 children age 9, 6 & 2years 5 months and I will be having my fourth child next month. I would ay that I had a preety healthy sex drive until I started having children. To me sex after having my first child as been more of an obligation to my marriage and for my partner and never for me. Where i'm from talking about sex in the open even with hubby is awkward. I am a working mum and sometimes I think that my work contributes to my problem as after work I get home to work on my children again whereas hubby gets home, gets fed, get on the net and decides he needs sex.....I love my children very much but dread th time after birth when he will need some attention as well!!!

0
616 0

Its almost non existent, mine is almost 2 yrs and I still havent seen a return :(

0
25 0

when i was pregnant with my son who is now 4 my sex drive didnt change, i didnt want to be touched by my husband. when pregnant with my two girls who are 3 & 1 changed i seen to feel alot more sexy and comfortable in my body and seem to not mind it as much as i did the first time round. but now i have three kids. im not even up for it i go to bed and turn the other way. oh how kids change ur world ... for the better tho.

kind regards, Khloe

0
5 0

Mine didn't really change that much- I wanted it just as much as I did in high school after the baby, but due to baby needs we couldn't. I'd say the most important thing to remember: moms need BREAKS!
I think the fact that the mom has to take care of a little one all the time doesn't necessarily make her mind wander too much....let dad take the baby and have some time to yourself and see if that doesn't bring the libido back. That is my best advice!

0
0 0

Before I got pregnant my libido wasn't really high. Earlier in our relationship it was high but later on randomly it would hurt to have sex. Like one night it wouldn't and the next it would. It made me not want to try because it felt like I was losing my virginity every other time. It sucked. But about once I was 2 mths. pregnant it seemed like every time we tried to have sex it hurt at the beginning which just killed the mood for me. later on my libido increased more but we didn't try to have sex because it hurt even to do foreplay...which really freaks me out because I want to have sex. My son is 2 weeks old right now so I'm hoping that everything will be fine when we try next month

0
5 14

We had a pretty great sex life before I got pregnant..but because we had 5 miscarriages prior to getting PG w/our DD, we didn't have sex until I hit the 12wk mark, and then, I was so scared it wasn't fun for either of us. When I was 16wks, my husband left for the police academy and was gone for the next 24 weeks. My libido completely dropped off, and when he was home on the weekends, he was exhausted. We did other things like cuddling, kissing, making sure we showed each other love, but we didn't have sex until I was 6wks postpartum. When I was given the green light to "go" we must've had sex for the entire month straight. Now, we usually have sex 1x a week. It may not be a lot, but it works for us. My libido is so much more then my husbands..I'd love for him to get his testerone checked, but he refuses. So, 1x a week it is.

0
1 0

I am a 45 year old first-time mom and I had my baby girl in November of 2010. Since that time, my partner and I have had sex exactly 3 times, 3 times in 15 months and NEVER because I wanted to. This is very depressing for both of us - for him because he wants it and for me because I absolutely do NOT. The thought of having sext has repulsed me beyond words ever since my baby was born. Prior to becoming pregnant with her, I was considered a "freak" if you know what I mean. I do not understand what has happened to me and I am very concerned that I can't even just go through the motions when my partner wants to. I have to keep saying to him, "I just can't and I am really sorry." It is so bad that I want to tell him it's OK if he finds someone else to have sex with. I know there must be other women who have experienced this but I don't really have many women friends to discuss this with. During pregnancy I was the same as I was before pregnancy, I pretty much wanted it all the time. But now I honestly cannot ever imagine wanting it again. Thanks and best of luck to any of you who are going through the same thing we are.

0
56 5

Wow, Mindy. I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you thought about possibly talking to your doctor about this? It seems like there's something (hormonal) wrong, it's not normal to *never* want to have sex, especially when you had such an awesome sex drive before having your daughter!

8 0

The last time I had sex I was 19 years old & I was 4 months pregnant. Now I'm 21 & my son is a year & 3 weeks old. Being pregnant gave me no sex drive whatsoever, it actually took my sex drive away!

0
0 0

I had an extremely high sex drive during my pregnancy until I got to about 7 months b/c I got so big. After giving birth and being stitched back up it was really painful to have sex....almost like a born again virgin. My sex drive has never really returned to normal since having my son but both of us are always so tired and now it happens 2-3 a month which is pretty sad.

0
1 0

When i was pregnant , the first three months i didn`t want sex, i was feeling weak and having nauseas. After the fkourth month I had a lot libido, but my husband didnt want to touch me , he felt guilty to hurt the baby.

0
2 0

My libido always fluctuated with each pregnancy. But i remember that after giving birth with my second baby...even though i wanted to have sex for his sake, i just could not get wet. I was so dry the whole time that it was pain all the way.Lubricants didn't hep much. In the end it just died a natural death till i got preg with my 3rd born. after his birth, the sex drive became so high and hubby couldn't catch up and it frustrated me...LOL. Now i know that it changes and depends on each baby. I am preg again with my 4th child and sex drive is just fine. I am just worried that after birth it might just die again yet i am not planning to have another baby to help return it during pregnancy! i wonder how i will cope. Thanks guys for sharing this coz it makes me feel that i am not alone...:)

0
0 0

I have a 4 yr old and 20 mth old, and I haven't enjoyed sex since I first got pregnant. My libido was not high to begin with, but completely disappeared the moment I got pregnant until now. Ofcourse consideration for my hubby meant we had sex regularly, but for me it's just something on my list to get done. It has greatly affected our relationship, especially since I just can't put in the effort anymore! Sad thing is, I'm reaching a point where I don't really care that this prob is driving my hubby and I apart. i just feel relief that I get another night sex free!

0
17 36

My children are 4 months, and 2years 4 months. I have a boy and a girl. We used to have sex all the time before we got prego, my sex drive never really came ,back after our daughter, and now that our son is around, it still hasn't really come around. Its really starting to be a commonly talked about problem with our relationship, but we both still insist to each other that its just something that needs to be worked out. I don't know what to do about it I feel really bad and he kind of understands, but its so hard. I don't know if I should go to a dr and maybe get some kind of prescription for a hormonal balance or something......Im just completely at a loss.....any advice please help!!

0