How do I increase my chances of getting pregnant?

Was there anything special you did that helped you get pregnant? What would you suggest women who are trying to get pregnant do to help increase their chances?

4 20

As a mother of five...I find getting your husband drunk works splendidly! LOL

4
137 58

if my husband drinks alot before we have intercorse it take at least 20 min longer for him to ejaculate than it normally does and he drinks beer every day so im assuming that that has something to do with it too

33 23

There are all kinds of myths and wives tales on how a woman can increase her chances of being able to get pregnant. Unfortunately no one will find any guaranteed way without getting a full health check up first to find out if there may be a reason for someone not to be able to get pregnant. I know personally for me I suffer with PCOS and I have an extremely bad case of it. My doctor's told me more than once pregnancy was not even in the cards. After 8 years I gave up on the thought. I started working at a labor heavy job which gave me A LOT of exercise and my periods went back to normal without medication. Then I ended up having surgery on my hands and I stopped working. Four months later I was pregnant.

For those that are overweight in any form exercising and diets will help you to ovulate like you should. With me I was working hard labor sometimes 12 hours a day. I did not lose any weight in this time but my body did positively respond to it. Just because you are having a period does not mean that you are ovulating. Also make sure you are taking folic acid daily it helps in promoting a healthy uterus.

2
3 0

I AM HERE TO THANK THE GREAT MAN THAT HELPED MY WIFE GET PREGNANT, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK PRIEST OBOM FOR HIS GREAT HELP ON MY WIFE, FOR HELPING HER GET PREGNANT. IF YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT YOU CAN REACH PRIEST OBOM ON SOLUTIONTEMPLE220@GMAIL.COM OR CALL HIM +2347053319835

9 10

i also have PCOS. it kept us from getting pregnant for 5 yrs, but now i'm in my 3rd trimester. valerie is right, if you are have trouble, get a dr to check you out. if you have a normal cycle, there are a few things you can do to boost your chances, but nothing is a garenttee. you can buy a kit (at walmart, rite-aid,CVS lots of places) to track your ovulation. also you can learn to track w/ a basal themometer. try to limit sex to the week you ovulate. only have se every 2-3 days instead of every day. (he needs time to build up his sperm) folic acid is a great idea, but there are a few other herbs that might help. i took something called chaste tree. be carefu taking this one, it may give you multiples. also red clover is a well used fertility booster. they both help your uterus get into better baby making shape. be careful what lubes you use, many have spermicide. some are just not "sperm-friendly", including saliva. oral sex for foreplay, is not a sperm friendly way to warm up. and speaking of warm-ups, sex to get pregnant should be fun, but short. the more worked up he is, the more sperm he is killing from the extra warm temp of his body. so make it a fun quickie. and he shoudl be wearing boxers so his 'boys' can stay cool and breathe. eat a healthy diet, and excersise! do over do it, but you want a healthy body for pregnancy anyway. and if you are overweight at all, it will hurt your chances of getting pregnant. make sure you are not stressed. my trick was yoga. not only was it a god workout for me, but a huge stress reliever. it also taught me a few new positions that helped to get me pregnant. do kegels to make sure you have a strong pelvic floor to support the baby. these are all just a few tricks to help you boost your chances. but the best thing you can do, is make sure you and your partner are healthy and happy. go to the dr, get a check-up, eat a healthy diet, and get some excersise and fresh air. common sense, i know, but it's the biggest fertility boost you can give yourself. not to mention, the healthier you are, the healthier your baby will be. and the better, more energetic mommy you can be.

1
137 58

how is it that there is women who are at least 100 pounds that get pregnant without even trying? dont you think you would figure there chances would be extremely slim?? i am only about 30 lbs over weight and havent used protection for over a year now and havent concieved i have tried the bbt thing and it didnt work and they say if you worry about it too much it wont happen but i have had a dr tell me that, that isnt true, if you research about it, it just helps you be more dedicated to it

0 0

I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your pro

0
0 0

ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon

0 0

my name is Laura from Australia, I'm using this means to appreciate the good work Dr.ODIA did in my life, for making it possible for me to be a mother today. I have been barren for more than 12 years it was terrible to cut it short on one faithful day as i was searching for pregnancy tips on the internet then i came across a particular man who different people has been testifying about how he help a woman get her husband back, how he help a man cured his autism son, also cured a woman with Fallopian tube unable to conceive but now she has giving birth to twins, he was amazing then i quickly contacted him on odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. since he has been helping others who had infertility issues then mine will not be a hard issue,i told him my problem and that i have not giving birth for the past 12years, Dr,ODIA told me how to get the pregnancy herbal medication, then gave me instructions on how to apply the herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier service. while taking the herbs i was meeting with my husband ,two weeks later, i could feel some signs of pregnancy all over my body so i had to see my doctor behold i was confirmed pregnant,please help me say thanks to him., and if there is any woman also finding difficult to conceive or having infertility issues hurry and contact Dr Odia via Email: (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) you will also share your testimony.

0
0 0

I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

0 0

http://babaalikahealinghome.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-testimony.html

0
0 0

0 0

We constantly wonder and worry over living a lasting and happy married life and to how it is today.
Infertility has been the major cause of many unhappy marriage and divorce today. some are caused by std while others might be an internal disorder .some times the man will be the one who has the problem, but every body, both family will point hand at the woman for not been able to get pregnant. which ever ways . there is a lasting solution to end infertility and its stigma. get a herbal medicine, the one for womb cleaning and get sperm boaster herbal medicine for your husband, in case of doubt on who has the inability to make babies.I would recommend the traditional herbal doctor who helped me out during my own time of trying to get pregnant.
here is his contact
email:dr.idokoherbalcleanser@outlook.com
mobile+2348150547856
i hope this help to end the search of someone out there looking for solution.
best wishes;
Joyce Gary

0
0 0

3 0

I am here to share my story on how conceived my baby with herbs.

My name is Caroline Ahmed from New York,After 6 years of marriage with no child i finally I got pregnant Glory to God almighty my Dear sister am writing to you to share with you what the Iya Hindi Has done, I said to myself that I will testify when the Hindi does this with herbal medicine ,I Email him for a request of pregnancy medicine last year after seeing the testimonies of other ladies on your website online I decided to put my faith and come in agreement with you.Your pregnancy medicine and You prayed for me we agreed for me to conceive, Hallelujah!! Yes I did conceive two months after and I am now 4 months pregnant Glory to the Almighty God. I know I will have a smooth and easy delivery soon.contact him. hindinative@yahoo.com Or whats App number+19145295224,more information of his work.

0
0 0

2 0

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with her medicine, i collected her contact an explain my situation to her she prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe I by her. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2014. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2016, thank you mama , this is her email contact if you require her help nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

0
16 0

Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. call him +2348074433380 His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com MY BLOG IS: http://goyalabhishek585.skyrock.com

0 0

Sorry, to post this here , AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help my wife to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. and my wife don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for her to tell when she's ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. i had a fertility test about a year ago and my sperm were fine. so i was thinking it could be a problem with my wife but she never had any symptoms of any problems. i does smoke and i only drink occasional, and she use to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know she's slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect her chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty get pregnant, then i contact the man on this email: pregnancysolutionhome@gmail.com, and follow his instruction , after three months the doctor confirm that my wife is pregnant thank you Dr Aboki for helping me get a baby am now a proud father of twins a boy and a girl.

0
0 0

30 0

I asked Dr.Azuba to cast a twin spell. I have fertility problems and have been trying for almost 2 years. I began to give up hope. I came across Dr.Dr.Azuba and thought it was worth a shot. I was a bit skeptical at first but ordered a triple cast, so it didn’t exactly break the bank and I decided to ask her for help. I wasn’t sure what the outcome would be but within a few days I received a letter with a spell and a charm. I did what the instructions said. I had a scan last week and I’m 9 weeks pregnant with twins, I cannot believe it. I want to say a huge thank you. I often emailed for advice and Dr.Azuba always replied with a straight answer. They are my miracle babies.You have nothing to lose with his and we would highly recommend his work on:azubaspelltemple@gmail.com or cell phone +2347054656149

0
64 0

Hi, I am a USA citizen, am here to testify how i got my Ex back with the help of this God-sent called Dr Unity for the great things he has done in my life.. First of all i want to thank mareen for the post she made on how Dr Unity helped her in bringing back her lover. At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted Dr Unity and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3years and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i asked him if he has helped anyone called mareen and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover. I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved.He said that my lover will be back to me within 48hours, Truly when the 48hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry, then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover Steve voice.i was so happy he was begging me and crying on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift. i am so happy today with the help of Dr Unity. He has proven to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady again and stay with me forever, Am so happy today and am also thanking mareen for posting this early.Dr Unity you are truly a man of your word. He can also any kind of sickness and he can solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends i believe Dr Unity is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr Unity has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on his Email:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or cell phone +2348072370762).

3 0

Hello everyone,My name is Tina Grand.i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. I have been married to my husband for 3 years without no child. We have been to the doctor and it was confirmed that the both of us are in good condition. I had problems with my in-laws because of the child issue. I was introduced to MAMA DADA HERBAL HOME by a friend who lives here in America. I contacted her and explained my problems to her.MAMA DADA HERBAL HOME told me all that is required and i did it accordingly. I was very surprise to test positive after 2 weeks of contacting her. I gave birth to my baby boy four weeks ago and i am a very happy woman and a living testimony of this good work. Anyone who needs her help should contact her through Email.(mamadadaherbalhome@yahoo.com) and you will also testify to her good work.

0
55 0

GREAT THANKS TO DR. SAM THAT HELPED ME GET PREGNANT. I'm Stephanie Williams from USA, for over 4 years now of my marriage i have been trying to get pregnant. My husband and I have been seeing a fertility specialist. We have done one IUI with no luck. My husband has a sperm count which goes up and down,the doctor has recommended him taking the Proxeed supplement which he is doing over 3 years with no change in the situation my husband who has low sperm count? It just seems to me that if the sperm are unable to fertilize the egg it will not matter how many are produced. I am was so confused until i contacted this powerful spell caster online who I saw a number of testimonies of how he has help so many of them so I sent DR. SAM a mail and I told him all my sorrows and pain he replied me and ask me not to cry any more that he will help, he sent me some instructions and caution, DR. SAM (the spell caster) performed the ritual rights and I bought some items to complete the rights and he told me to have sex with my husband within 2weeks of doing this I felt dizzy and I went to the doctor and it was confirm that I was pregnant thanks to DR. SAM spell temple now am a mother of a bouncing baby boy and joy has been restored to my marital life and am happy ,if any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting pregnant contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031.

1

HOW I WAS ABLE TO GET PREGNANT
I want to share my true life story and how i got help to save my life and my marriage firstly i want to thank a great man called Dr.fara. i was married for the past 8years looking for a baby badly and i have spend alot of money for medical description all to no avail until the 9years after loosing hope already and my husband has already made up his mind to marry another woman and it was like big slap on my face till one faithful day i was on the internet checking on what to do to get pregnant and i saw a testimony share by Marina johnson in Brooklyn NY, USA on how she got help to have a baby of her own today and she now live a happy life with his husband and she also pregnant again and i quickly contacted the email and number wrote which is drfaraspelltemple@gmail.com and +2348054265852 now am pregnant after doing what this man ask me to do and the instruction he gave to me, am now 7months pregnant after 8years of marriage am so so happy and if you are out there having this similar problem quickly contact him now for your help.
He cast spells for different purposes like
1. HIV/AIDS. Do you have a low sperm count?
2. CHRONIC INSOMNIA
3. Breast Cancer
5. herpes,If you want your ex back.
6. Als and Cerebrovascular Disease

0
9 0

I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Sam on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK: http://moorejuliet.blogspot.com He is a good spell caster

2 0

i really want to say a very big thanks to Prince Idialu for helping me with his roots and herbs for making me pregnant after 10 years of marriage and also thank my dear husband for the patience after all the advise from his family to get another wife but with the love he have for me he refuse until God almighty send my helper Prince Idialu with his roots and herbs,i just put to birth last week.For more info or help email via:princeidialu@outlook.com or call him on:+2348107996889(Catrina)

0
40 0

3 0

My name is Allis Winters with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr Ogugu. My life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart, i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibrous problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me this contact(oguguspellcaster@hotmail.com or call  on (213) 471-7152 )  and told me to contact Dr Ogugu and now am very happy that he could solve my problem, and now am with my beautiful baby boy...

Thanks to Dr Ogugu .

0
40 0

4 0

am till sharing the good news on how Priest Onome help me to get pregnant after 7 years of marriage without a baby, i and my husband have done different type of treatment but none came out with good result until i came acrose Priest Onome emails address in a website on how he help a woman to get pregnant , i tooks his name and his email address do a search on him and i find out that Priest Onome his real and have help alot of people who are looking for the fruit of the womb , so i discuss it with my man and we gave him a try provide him money for items and he cast a pregnancy spell for me and instruct me when to sleep with my husband and we carryout his instruction which make me pregnant for my husband . thanks you Priest Onome for the great help you have done in my life to have a baby. to contact this great man here is phone number and email address : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com , +2347060458342

0
0 0

10 0

What a great joy in my heart today, my name is Gary Anna from Netherlands i and my husband have been trying to have our own baby for the past 7years now and my mother inlaw told my husband to marry another wife so that she can carry her own grand children, it was a war in my family day by day that i should come and park out of the house that they are bring another wife for my husband, then i decide to come online to check for help if any one can be of help to my problem, i saw alot of testimony about Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com on how he have help women with issues to get pregnant,at first i was scared to contact him because have never did anything call spell ,but with faith i contacted him and after he cast the pregnancy spell for me i became pregnant . thanks you Priest Onome am 3 weeks pregnant now contact him today for your solution : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
0 0

12 0

wow am very happy today because i never thought am going to get pregnant after so many years of bareness, me and my husband have been into several treatment and nothing came out good from it until i came across Priest Onome email address of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com in the internet on how a man is sharing his own story on how Priest Onome help him to increase his chance of get his wife pregnant through the roots and herbs drugs Priest Onome prepared and sent to him ,although when i contacted him i was thinking Priest Onome will prepare me a roots and herbs but my story was different ,when he consulted his oracle the oracle told him to cast a pregnancy spell for me and today am very happy that am 3 weeks pregnant, thank you so much Priest Onome for all you have done to bring happiness into my home ,contact him today via his email : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
7 0

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Ken for fast solution at (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) I had a problem with my boyfriend a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr. Ken on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. i emailed Him and I told Him my problem and I did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than a week, my boyfriend gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us, he engaged and we got married. With the help of Dr. Ken I also gave birth to Twins. I'm so grateful to Dr. Ken and His super natural spell casting and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done. If you need his help, you can email him at supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or call his phone number +2348074433380 and he will also help you too. I will be forever grateful to you (DR. KEN). Here is my blogger http://lukmanvivian.blogspot.com

12 0

0
7 0

2 0

I m here today to thank this wonderful DR. ADEBAYO
for what he has done for me, for more than 10 years in
marriage have not being able to concieve a child, i tried all my
possible best but to no avail,But one day was reading
some testimonies on the website and i was seeing
great testimonies about how people got pregnant
with the help of Dr. Adebayo. when i saw all this
wonderful testimonies i was a little bit reflief that i
guess my hour of celebration is here i contacted this
great Doctor and explained everything to him
and he told me not to worry that he assures me that i
wil hear a cry of a baby after i use his drugs and herbs
which then i followed his instruction until the next few weeks when I was started feeling dizzy i had to go and see our
family doctor only for him to confirm that am 3
weeks pregnant am so happy for dis great man has
clean my tears, u can also contact him for help at adebayosolutionhome@gmail.com and u will be glad u did.

0
12 0

I have good news to share with the world today, i made a vow to my self that i will tell the world about PRIEST ONOME after he helped me with his spell that made my wife and i settled our difference. We where both married for years without issue, we visited different hospitals but nor could help us. i loved my wife so much and never intended to drive her out for a second woman. One day as we where both deliberating on how to solve our bareness we got a news from a radio station that PRIEST ONOME can put a stop to all problem with his spell so we called his mobile number and then emailed him for a solution and after all was done i and very glade to announce to the world that my wife had a set of twine 9 month later. Do you have problem of any kind and you think all hope is lost then you have a chance to met PRIEST ONOME today for help his email is: (priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com)

0 0

Hello, my name is Monday Pamela . Me & my husband of 4 years have been trying to conceive for 3 years and have had 2 miscarriages. I have tried Clomid many times and conceived but ended in a miscarriage. after so many times of hard time trying still there was no good result ,my friend gave me Priest Onome email address to contact him because Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com help her sister in law to get pregnant with the help of his roots and herbs drugs so i decided to tell my husband and we did ,at first i was scared to contact him because am from a christian home we don't do anything with oracles but i have no choice rather than to contact Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com, but today am very happy because am a month pregnant , Thanks you so much Priest Onome indeed you are really a great man sent from heaven to put smile on peoples face.

0
0 0

5 0

Hello to people that want to be Great,
Get your problem solve in Kuq Ya oracle temple / shrine. You can get the below problems solve here. I will want you all to know that there is no side effect to this spell casting at all, It just to help you get what you want in-other for you to be happy and be relaxed, And you will also be free from fake spell casters if you come here for solution to your problems.1.} Get your scam money back 2.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5.} Read all your problems before you even mention them to him 6.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 8.} Eliminate in family fights 9.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 10.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 11.} I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested 12.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 13.} Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 14.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 15.} Ensure success in work and business 16.} Mental illness & bewitched 17.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 18.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 19.} Bring supernatural luck into 20.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, Etc great.spellcaster@yahoo.com . READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE: contact great.spellcaster@yahoo.com .

0
0 0

5 0

0
0 0

GREAT THANKS TO DR. SAM THAT HELPED SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND HELPED ME GET PREGNANT. I'm Stephanie Williams from USA, for over 4 years now of my marriage i have been trying to get pregnant, this almost made my husband to divorce me because my mother in-law was planning to get him another girl, i was always crying everyday because my marital life way going down. My mother in-law made my husband believe that i was the cause of us being able to give birth, i was always crying, my heart was broken into pieces. My husband and I have been seeing a fertility specialist. We have done one IUI with no luck. My husband has a sperm count which goes up and down,the doctor has recommended him taking the Proxeed supplement which he is doing over 3 years with no change in the situation my husband who has low sperm count? It just seems to me that if the sperm are unable to fertilize the egg it will not matter how many are produced. I am was so confused until i contacted this powerful spell caster online who I saw a number of testimonies of how he has help so many of them so I sent DR. SAM a mail and I told him all my sorrows and pain he replied me and ask me not to cry any more that he will help, he sent me some instructions and caution, DR. SAM (the spell caster) performed the ritual rights and I bought some items to complete the rights and he told me to have sex with my husband within 2weeks of doing this I felt dizzy and I went to the doctor and it was confirm that I was pregnant thanks to DR. SAM spell temple now am a mother of a bouncing baby boy and joy has been restored to my marital life and am very happy, no more stress from my mother in-law. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting pregnant contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for pregnancy spell and love spell to bring back your ex lover http://stephwilliam11.skyrock.com/

13 0

Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com he's very nice and great.

0
0 0

22 0

hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

0
0 0

My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Olokum which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Julieta, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

0
0 0

DO YOU NEED HELP TO GET PREGNANT OR GET BACK YOUR EX LOVE? Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Ken for fast solution at (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) I had a problem with my boyfriend a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr. Ken on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. i emailed Him and I told Him my problem and I did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than a week, my boyfriend gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us, he engaged and we got married. With the help of Dr. Ken I also gave birth to Twins. I'm so grateful to Dr. Ken and His super natural spell casting and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done. If you need his help, you can email him at supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or view through his website and Contact him there: supersolutionhome.webs.com Call his phone number +2348074433380 and he will also help you too. I will be forever grateful to you (DR. KEN). Here is my blogger http://lukmanvivian.blogspot.com

1 0

I am so happy today because i have found my joy and happiness, after 15years of marriage, no child no sign of pregnancy, i was about to lost my marriage, my husband told me that if it happens this year again, no sign of pregnancy, he is gonna divorced me for another woman, i cry hard and beg him, cry to God and pray with good faith and courage, i want to let you know now that God finally answers my prayer by directing someone to me who told me about doctor Olubam Solomon, he told me that a friend also directed her to him, after taking his portions of herbal medicines for two weeks, next month she found that she was a month old pregnant and that's how her womb open today and she is now having three kids, i was so excited of hearing this from her, guess what? i quickly told her how can i meet this doctor so that he can help me that i am also passing same through problem, he gave me his emails and phone number and told me to contact him, and he will help me immediately. i contacted him and explain my problem to him, he told me what to do after i did it, in three days time i receive the parcel from him, and when i opened the parcel i found the herbal medicine and a letter, i read it carefully and follow the instructions, i am so happy today that i am now among those people sharing testimonies of his good deeds, after taking the herbal medicine for two weeks,the next month i miss my period, i waited for two days it did not come out, i rush to the hospital for check-up and i found out that i was one month old pregnant and guess what i was carrying! i was carrying twins in my tummy and i told my husband the good news and should him the test result, he was so happy and we all celebrates it together, as i am writing now, truly i have gave birth to a twin male and female, i am so happy for what doctor did for me, may his name be highly grateful, i am giving the email and his contact out if you are also passing through same problem, so that you can contact him and i promise h

0
0 0

38 0

All i can say is a thank you to Dr Babaka for making me and my family a happy home, i have been married for 2 years without a child and i had 4 miscarriage within this time, i saw a post that says contact Dr babaka for Infertility help, so i did, after he cast a pregnancy spell on me i get pregnant few weeks later after having sex with my partner as instructed by Dr babaka, and i am 7 months pregnant now without any complications and i will share another post here after my delivering and i will also give out my personal info, watch out for my next post, so i decide to drop this here for any body going through infertility problem to contact Dr Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com and you will be happy you did, contact him for any problem you are having i believed he will help out

0
0 0

My name is Shally Mills my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over 9 years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 9 years before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him and tell him our problems for him to help us, he told us that we will conceive and have kids. Today i am very happy with the help he render to us, we now have two children A boy and a girl, after 9 years of marriage. all thanks goes to dr. trust for puting smile on our face.And also he help me to win lottery with his lottery spell. I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back or also win lottery numbers. he has powers to do it, he has done mine and he is also ready to help you. call him +2348156885231

10 0

My name is Kim Salyers, i am from Florida. I and my husband have been trying for a baby for over four years. We were going to a fertility clinic for about 8 months before somebody told us to contact this woman who is so powerful because she helped her have a baby. We where nervous about this idea initially but we contacted her through email and she replied me and I told me all my sorrow is over, but after four years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priestess Kukuye, Because her pregnancy prayers put us at ease, and I honestly believe her, and her God really helped us as well. I am thankful for all he has done, she then told me that I should wipe my tears with such comforting words, she told me what i need to do and I did. She did the pregnancy deliverance for me and told me when next I meet with my husband I will conceive, I just followed my inner mind and act according to all her instructions, after 3 months I went to check with my doctor and I was 4 weeks pregnant. I gave birth to a baby boy 4 months ago and I want to use this medium to tell everyone having similar problem that Priestess Kukuye is a very truthful and honest woman who can help. Contact her today through her email if you need any help templeofpregancydelivery@gmail.com

0
11 0

Thousand sanctuary works Dr. Musa. Hello, my name is Sarah Parker, London, UK. I want the whole world to witness my ex-husband for me in 48 hours, with the help of amazing works of great and powerful magic wheels and spiritualists> drmusaspelltemple@gmail.com Here is my story. After 9 years of marriage, my husband, Steven. Divorced, broke up with me and my children out of the house, and one with a lady. I did what I could to get it back, but all failed. Until one day, faithful old friend, who works in the same company with me, told me about the major players on the Internet, has contributed to a similar problem, and also financial problems. At first I hesitated, but I decided to give it a try. When I contacted him, helped me threw the reunification charm, and my husband came within 48 hours to me and begged me excused. Today we are happy together, with lots of love, joy and abundance. With our 3 children, boys and two girls. You can email (drmusaspelltemple@gmail.com) send in one of the following problems this great magic rolls today: (1) want to get your ex back. (2) I still have nightmares. (3) You should be in your office (4) To be a child. (5) To rich. (6) at his / her spouse, bind you forever. (7) The need for financial support. 8) You want to have control over their marriage 9) wants people, 10), I would get pregnant attracted 11) to get your ex-husband and wife 13 new GET) and lotteries VINCI 14) PROMOTION SPELL 15) defends 16) spell BUSINESS 17) good work magic 18), a cure for all diseases 19) if you want to take a child contact, I guarantee that this will help you need is your email: drmusaspelltemple@gmail.com

5 0

I am Vanessa desmond From UK, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this great man has just done for me , this great man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 48 hours and has also used his great spell to help me get pregnant. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved ourselves but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I started looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this great man and gave me his contact email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com). You won’t believe this, when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared and casted a very strong spell for me and brOught my lost husband back within 48hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. I am happy today am a mother of a baby boy and my family is back again, thank you once again the great odudu for what you have done for me and my family, i will never stop thanking you for this awesome and wonderful thing you have done for me and my family. You can also Contact him on his private email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com) if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. Contact him today and also share in this wonderful testimony. Good luck.You can also visit his website:http://voodoomagictemple.webs.com

0
40 0

5 0

I contacted Dr Edeki after 3 failed attempts at IVF. While I have conceived naturally in 08, I unfortunately miscarried. After 3 months of treatment using your natural herbal medicine approach to infertility, I got pregnant with my little girl. I do believe that your unique program and techniques are nothing short of revolutionary as it helped us to have our daughter at age 43 and a half. I followed your recommendations before and throughout my pregnancy and still do today. Your guide gave me a whole different perspective on infertility even for a bitter skeptic woman who had three failed IVF attempts. Thank you, Dr Edeki for all that you have done for me.contact this great Dr on edekiherbalspellhome@hotmail.com or you can possibly reach him on +2348135200383
Jody Gonzales Ohio, USA

0
33 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT. Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email (supersolutionhome@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: supersolutionhome@gmail.com or through His web address http://supersolutionhome.webs.com His private number is +2348074433380. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

7 0

My name is Adams from Australia , am here to share a very important testimony to you all on how Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com help me to make my wife get pregnant, we have been trying to get our own baby for the past 7yrs but no positive solution until i get priest onome email address from the internet on how a lady from USA was testifying about his good work he did for her , then i discuss it with my wife if we are going to give a try and we did , at first i was thinking it was a scam when he ask us to send him money to buy the things that his going to used to cast a spell for me,behold after 2 weeks my wife went for checkup and the doctor confirm her a week pregnant after obeying and following priest onome instructions . I want to continue Thanking priest onome for his good help he did for me and my family, to contact this great man , you can email him via : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
21 0

Hello every body i want to thanks to (dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com) for helping me get pregnant after 16 years of marriage with my husband we have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us so my friend at my work place linked me with this great spell caster (dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com) who helped me with my problem. DR.ODUM told me not to worry that he is going to consult with his oracle to know were the problem was coming from, he consulted and told me that i am having a spiritual problem because of that i can't get pregnant,i was so surprise when i had that from DR.ODUMA because my hospital doctor told me that i have know problem before, so i followed DR.ODUMA instruction and he help me to fight out the bad spirit of warm that always drink the spam that enter my virginal, after the spell i feel something have left my body and was so free now am a happy mother of a baby girl thanks to you (dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com) i am shearing this testimony to tell you Dr.ODUMA how grateful i'm for your love and assist in saving my marriage and also bringing joy and happiness to my family. You can contact this great man and be sure to get quick solution to what ever problem you may be having at email:(dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com)

32 0

Hello every body my name is KENDRA Gabriela from USA Thanks to Dr ABULU for helping me get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband we have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us so my friend at my work place linked me with with this great spell caster Dr Abulu email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com who helped me with my problem .... now am a happy mother of a baby girl thanks to you Dr abulu ... i am shearing this testimony to tell you Dr abulu how grateful i'm for your love and assist in saving my marriage and also bringing joy and happiness to my family...... you can contact this great man and be sure to get quick solution to what ever problem you may be having at email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com once again thank you doctor or visit his web page @ abuluspiritualtemple.webs.com

0
5 0

I am telling the whole world my testimony cos i cant keep shot,because this is just too much i am happy with two bouncing baby boys if not for God almighty and prince onome who made this happen what would i have done ,thank you once again prince onome .normally i don't believe in such drugs before but after using prince onome roots and herbs i started believing in it.my advise to women out there seeking for the fruit of the womb,please try this herbal drugs,it works and it is real.it works for me and i believe it gonna work for you too with full assurance for details and help email priest onome via"; priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
21 0

I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his
oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr.Ero me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com

0
7 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME GET PREGNANT. Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. Ken solution home on this email (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) I am from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email(supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com) or (supersolutionhom@yahoo.com) or through His private number is +2348074433380. YOU CAN ALSO READ MY TESTIMONY ON MY BLOGGER LINK http://wrighteva05.blogspot.com

4 0

I would also say to track your cycle and know when you are most fertile!!!

0
33 0

178 0

My top bit of advice is to know your cycle like the back of your hand. Track it, study it. The more accurately you can predict ovulation, the easier time you will have getting pregnant. When we were trying for our first son, I was using and online ovulation calculator, but I mistakenly thought I had a 28 day cycle. It eventually dawned on me that I actually have a 32 day cycle, and once I knew that I was pregnant that month.

0
0 0

My Name is gift silindza, From United States. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr. Pius i has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Williams we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr. Pius for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV - you can contact hem via: email trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/