How do I increase my chances of getting pregnant?

Was there anything special you did that helped you get pregnant? What would you suggest women who are trying to get pregnant do to help increase their chances?

4 20

As a mother of five...I find getting your husband drunk works splendidly! LOL

4
137 58

if my husband drinks alot before we have intercorse it take at least 20 min longer for him to ejaculate than it normally does and he drinks beer every day so im assuming that that has something to do with it too

0 0

!!! I Sarah Post This Testimony Coz Am Pregnant Thanks To Dr.Ukaka it is almost five months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me on Facebook (Dr.Ukaka) i saw in a website on how he help a couple to get pregnant and i contacted him which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last 4 months and i am 18 weeks gone and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally got pregnant after all i have been through. contact him for any problems you are having, he will surely provide you a solution, All thanks be to him Email him on freedomlovespell@hotmail.com

7 0

Wow so excited for what this great man did for me in helping me to get conceive a baby of my own after been married for the pass 15years of no child but since i met this man online my problem is now solve and am now pregnant with 4months pregnancy and am so excited to be in this mood which i have been looking for in a long time now and i thank God i met this great man on time who solve my problem contact him on priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com for your solution too.

7 0

I am telling the whole world my testimony cos i cant keep shot,because this is just too much i am happy with two bouncing baby boys if not for God almighty and prince onome who made this happen what would i have done ,thank you once again prist onome .normally i dont believe in such drugs before but after using priest onome roots and herbs i started believing in it.my advise to women out there seeking for the fruit of the womb,please try this herbal drugs,it works and it is real.it works for me and i believe it gonna work for you too with full assurance for details and help email via"; priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

38 0

This great man called Priest Babaka of babaka.wolf@gmail.com helped me with a pregnancy spell. i have been married for the past 9year without a child i and my husband has went for many check up but the Doctors always bring positive result that we are okay, we have been hoping that we will get bless one day but every day just look the same i always touch my stomach but nothing happens. But with the great help of Priest Babaka i have have my first baby this year April 22 2014 i am really thankful for the great help he render to me in case you need his help just email him on : babaka.wolf@gmail.com for help.

38 0

I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years,but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email:babaka.wolf@gmail.com

13 0

I have good news to share with the world today, i made a vow to my self that i will tell the world about PRIEST ONOME after he helped me with his spell that made my wife and i settled our difference. We where both married for years without issue, we visited different hospitals but nor could help us. i loved my wife so much and never intended to drive her out for a second woman. One day as we where both deliberating on how to solve our bareness we got a news from a radio station that PRIEST ONOME can put a stop to all problem with his spell so we called his mobile number and then emailed him for a solution and after all was done i and my wife was very glad to announce to the world that my wife had a set of twine 9 month later. Do you have problem of any kind and you think all hope is lost then you have a chance to meet PRIEST ONOME today for help his email is: priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

38 0

38 0

This great man called Priest Babaka of babaka.wolf@gmail.com helped me with a pregnancy spell. i have been married for the past 9year without a child i and my husband has went for many check up but the Doctors always bring positive result that we are okay, we have been hoping that we will get bless one day but every day just look the same i always touch my stomach but nothing happens. But with the great help of Priest Babaka i have have my first baby this year April 22 2014 i am really thankful for the great help he render to me in case you need his help just email him on : babaka.wolf@gmail.com for help

38 0

38 0

38 0

Dear friends it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me from this email zumaspelltemple@gmail.com i saw in a website on how he help a couple to get pregnant and i contacted him which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two months and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i have been through. contact him for any problems you are having, he will surely provide you a solution, All thanks be to him

38 0

38 0

0 0

I have good news to share with the world today, i made a vow to my self that i will tell the world about PRIEST ONOME after he helped me with his spell that made my wife and i settled our difference. We where both married for years without issue, we visited different hospitals but nor could help us. i loved my wife so much and never intended to drive her out for a second woman. One day as we where both deliberating on how to solve our bareness we got a news from a radio station that PRIEST ONOME can put a stop to all problem with his spell so we called his mobile number and then emailed him for a solution and after all was done i and very glade to announce to the world that my wife had a set of twine 9 month later. Do you have problem of any kind and you think all hope is lost then you have a chance to met PRIEST ONOME today for help his email is: (priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com)

5 0

38 0

6 0

my sons wife is 35 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant!

6 0

12 0

wow am very happy today because i never thought am going to get pregnant after so many years of bareness, me and my husband have been into several treatment and nothing came out good from it until i came across Priest Onome email address of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com in the internet on how a man is sharing his own story on how Priest Onome help him to increase his chance of get his wife pregnant through the roots and herbs drugs Priest Onome prepared and sent to him ,although when i contacted him i was thinking Priest Onome will prepare me a roots and herbs but my story was different ,when he consulted his oracle the oracle told him to cast a pregnancy spell for me and today am very happy that am 3 weeks pregnant, thank you so much Priest Onome for all you have done to bring happiness into my home ,contact him today via his email : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

12 0

am still telling the whole world about Priest Onome on what he did for me and my family, i never believed that am going to get pregnant again until my friend introduce him to me that he help her to get pregnant after 13yrs of bareness, and i deeply take the risk and faith that he will surly help me too to get pregnant and today make it a month Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com cast a pregnancy spell for me and am 2weeks pregnant , thanks you so much Priest Onome and my friend Lorena who introduce Priest Onome for me, for more information about Priest Onome, hurry now and contact him for help via his email : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

12 0

I asked Dr. OSE to cast a twin spell. I have fertility problems and have been trying for almost 2 years. I began to give up hope. I came across Dr.OSE and thought it was worth a shot. I was a bit skeptical at first but ordered a triple cast, so it didn’t exactly break the bank and I decided to ask her for help. I wasn’t sure what the outcome would be but within a few days I received a letter with a spell and a charm. I did what the instructions said. I had a scan last week and I’m 9 weeks pregnant with twins, I cannot believe it. I want to say a huge thank you. I often emailed for advice and Dr.Dr.OSE always replied with a straight answer. They are my miracle babies.You have nothing to lose with his and we would highly recommend his work on: osebabyhome@hotmail.com or cell phone +2347059814466

12 0

3 0

My name is Allis Winters with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr Ogugu. My life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart, i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibrous problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me this contact(oguguspellcaster@hotmail.com or call  on (213) 471-7152 )  and told me to contact Dr Ogugu and now am very happy that he could solve my problem, and now am with my beautiful baby boy... Thanks to Dr Ogugu .

2 0

i really want to say a very big thanks to Prince Idialu for helping me with his roots and herbs for making me pregnant after 10 years of marriage and also thank my dear husband for the patience after all the advise from his family to get another wife but with the love he have for me he refuse until God almighty send my helper Prince Idialu with his roots and herbs,i just put to birth last week.For more info or help email via:princeidialu@outlook.com or call him on:+2348107996889(Catrina)

30 0

My name is Fidela Conner from USA my partner and I have been trying to have baby for over two years now, We have been going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months and we have done so many test and the test stated that there is nothing wrong with us, So one day when i was on the internet for buisness purpose, i came across a post about Dr Azuba how he helped a lady to get pregnant, so without thinking twice i contacted him on azubaspelltemple@gmail.com, then i told him my problem, he told me that he will help me that i will conceive, he really helped me and did a pregnancy spell for me and now i am happy to be a mother of twins, a boy and girl. And I'm glad we came to Dr Azuba Because his pregnancy spell put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: azubaspelltemple@gmail.com or cell phone +2347054656149

0 0

fix your broken relationship with real love spells that work fast‎!! My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464. Maria Alexander London, UK.

57 0

Hi everyone, I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My name is Mary Wilkie from England. My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

57 0

21 0

0 0

I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your pro

0 0

0 0

0 0

ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon

0 0

ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory bhbe to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

0 0

ALL THANKS TO DR ODIA WITH HIS HERBAL ROOT AND HERBS AM COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all fibroid patient in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for fibroid with out going for surgery ,i saw people’s testimony on internet on how Dr ODIA prepare herbal root and herbs that shrink there fibroid naturally. i had to try it too i contacted him on: odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. and him told me how to get his herbal medicine, and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually . Right now i want to tell you all that i just give birth to a baby boy last month,and on till now' i have not had any pain, and i just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any fibroid in my system. after 8 year of suffering from fibroid am now free, Glory be to God for leading me to this great Dr ODIA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no herbal cure for fibroid that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure his email odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. i hope to see your testimony soon.

33 23

There are all kinds of myths and wives tales on how a woman can increase her chances of being able to get pregnant. Unfortunately no one will find any guaranteed way without getting a full health check up first to find out if there may be a reason for someone not to be able to get pregnant. I know personally for me I suffer with PCOS and I have an extremely bad case of it. My doctor's told me more than once pregnancy was not even in the cards. After 8 years I gave up on the thought. I started working at a labor heavy job which gave me A LOT of exercise and my periods went back to normal without medication. Then I ended up having surgery on my hands and I stopped working. Four months later I was pregnant.

For those that are overweight in any form exercising and diets will help you to ovulate like you should. With me I was working hard labor sometimes 12 hours a day. I did not lose any weight in this time but my body did positively respond to it. Just because you are having a period does not mean that you are ovulating. Also make sure you are taking folic acid daily it helps in promoting a healthy uterus.

2
13 0

38 0

38 0

0 0

5 0

4 0

what a great help priest onome did for me and my wife to settle our differences, i married my wife 2007 and up till last year January 2014 i came across priest onome email address online on how some one is testifying the good work priest onome did for her to get pregnant , i collected the email and i contacted priest onome that how can he help me to get my wife pregnant and he promise to cast a pregnancy spell for me which will enable my sperm to fertilize because he told me that there is a spirit inside me that is not making my sperm to get my wife pregnant . so i follow his instruction and today me and my family are happy with a bouncing baby boy thank you so much priest onome for your great work .if you are having same issues in your marriage do not waist anytime just contact priest onome today with his email address : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com or call his mobile phone :+2347052079645

0 0

Hello, my name is Monday Pamela . Me & my husband of 4 years have been trying to conceive for 3 years and have had 2 miscarriages. I have tried Clomid many times and conceived but ended in a miscarriage. after so many times of hard time trying still there was no good result ,my friend gave me Priest Onome email address to contact him because Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com help her sister in law to get pregnant with the help of his roots and herbs drugs so i decided to tell my husband and we did ,at first i was scared to contact him because am from a christian home we don't do anything with oracles but i have no choice rather than to contact Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com, but today am very happy because am a month pregnant , Thanks you so much Priest Onome indeed you are really a great man sent from heaven to put smile on peoples face.

12 0

12 0

4 0

am till sharing the good news on how Priest Onome help me to get pregnant after 7 years of marriage without a baby, i and my husband have done different type of treatment but none came out with good result until i came acrose Priest Onome emails address in a website on how he help a woman to get pregnant , i tooks his name and his email address do a search on him and i find out that Priest Onome his real and have help alot of people who are looking for the fruit of the womb , so i discuss it with my man and we gave him a try provide him money for items and he cast a pregnancy spell for me and instruct me when to sleep with my husband and we carryout his instruction which make me pregnant for my husband . thanks you Priest Onome for the great help you have done in my life to have a baby. to contact this great man here is phone number and email address : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com , +2347060458342

9 0

Are you need help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Priest Onome on this email (priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com) have been trying for years to get pregnant but it did not work for me, so i needed help, i have been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this Africa man call Priest Onome, who help her get pregnant, So I decided to contact this man Priest Onome on his email (priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant please contact his email address: priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com, I am now a mother of twins. He will also do it for you. THANKS

0 0

57 0

57 0

57 0

0 0

I just got my pregnancy test result that am pregnant with the help of DR ODIA root and herbs, Glory to God almighty finally after 8 years of marriage with no child but with the help of DR ODIA Native natural herbal supplement i finally got pregnant last week i really want to say a very big thanks to you DR ODIA for your help and for other woman out there trying to get pregnant should not hesitate to contact him via email (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) if you are having issues getting pregnant he will surely help you solve your problem.

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

7 0

I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or having Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise or medical report, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priestly.babaka he will help you because he has help me with his fertility/pregnancy spell prayers.. am so happy today to have my own child. He can also fix relationship/marriage issue, in case of getting your Lover/Ex back

9 10

i also have PCOS. it kept us from getting pregnant for 5 yrs, but now i'm in my 3rd trimester. valerie is right, if you are have trouble, get a dr to check you out. if you have a normal cycle, there are a few things you can do to boost your chances, but nothing is a garenttee. you can buy a kit (at walmart, rite-aid,CVS lots of places) to track your ovulation. also you can learn to track w/ a basal themometer. try to limit sex to the week you ovulate. only have se every 2-3 days instead of every day. (he needs time to build up his sperm) folic acid is a great idea, but there are a few other herbs that might help. i took something called chaste tree. be carefu taking this one, it may give you multiples. also red clover is a well used fertility booster. they both help your uterus get into better baby making shape. be careful what lubes you use, many have spermicide. some are just not "sperm-friendly", including saliva. oral sex for foreplay, is not a sperm friendly way to warm up. and speaking of warm-ups, sex to get pregnant should be fun, but short. the more worked up he is, the more sperm he is killing from the extra warm temp of his body. so make it a fun quickie. and he shoudl be wearing boxers so his 'boys' can stay cool and breathe. eat a healthy diet, and excersise! do over do it, but you want a healthy body for pregnancy anyway. and if you are overweight at all, it will hurt your chances of getting pregnant. make sure you are not stressed. my trick was yoga. not only was it a god workout for me, but a huge stress reliever. it also taught me a few new positions that helped to get me pregnant. do kegels to make sure you have a strong pelvic floor to support the baby. these are all just a few tricks to help you boost your chances. but the best thing you can do, is make sure you and your partner are healthy and happy. go to the dr, get a check-up, eat a healthy diet, and get some excersise and fresh air. common sense, i know, but it's the biggest fertility boost you can give yourself. not to mention, the healthier you are, the healthier your baby will be. and the better, more energetic mommy you can be.

1
137 58

how is it that there is women who are at least 100 pounds that get pregnant without even trying? dont you think you would figure there chances would be extremely slim?? i am only about 30 lbs over weight and havent used protection for over a year now and havent concieved i have tried the bbt thing and it didnt work and they say if you worry about it too much it wont happen but i have had a dr tell me that, that isnt true, if you research about it, it just helps you be more dedicated to it

137 58

sorry i meant to say 100 to 200 lbs over weight

9 4

I had a hard time getting pregnant after my first, my dr told me my weight was my birth control so didn't get pregnant again for another 4.5 years after I went to work and lost 50 pounds, then I went over 10 years with nothing then again lost 60 pounds got pregnant again just after I went back to work :/ so my kids are 17,12 and 2.5 years so weight was a factor for me not getting pregnant, and worrying about it can stop you from getting pregnant it's the stress of worrying about why you aren't

9 4

I was only 50 pounds over weight after my first, my dr told me some woman can be 200 pounds over weight and have baby after baby but some like me they can't it was frustrating

0 0

38 0

0 0

10 0

What a great joy in my heart today, my name is Gary Anna from Netherlands i and my husband have been trying to have our own baby for the past 7years now and my mother inlaw told my husband to marry another wife so that she can carry her own grand children, it was a war in my family day by day that i should come and park out of the house that they are bring another wife for my husband, then i decide to come online to check for help if any one can be of help to my problem, i saw alot of testimony about Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com on how he have help women with issues to get pregnant,at first i was scared to contact him because have never did anything call spell ,but with faith i contacted him and after he cast the pregnancy spell for me i became pregnant . thanks you Priest Onome am 3 weeks pregnant now contact him today for your solution : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

2 0

0 0

0 0

Am Travis Bob Jason from United State, I really appreciate what Dr. Trust has done in my life by bringing back my EX girlfriend to me after all we pass through i was not having it on mind that my girlfriend will come back to me again because of the situation and little misunderstanding we had, so i was thinking of what to do cause i was very confuse,so one day i was checking something on internet when i met a comment of testimony on the site how a great man called Dr. Trust help her and solve all her problem, it was amazing and i was thinking if this is real, i contacted the woman who posted it and i ask her about the man so she told me everything about the great man, that the man is very powerful and also he is a generous person, so i said let me give a try, really i contacted the great man and i told him everything that happened, he just laughed and told me not to worry anymore, and he did everything i told him to do for me, so after two day later i saw Vivian my girlfriend coming in front of me crying and begging me to forgive her, so i was very exacted we are now together and we are going to celebrate the Christmas and New year together in California. I believe that everybody are not the same this man called Dr. Trust is really powerful, thank you very much sir,contact him through his email. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Web site:http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call his cell number +2348156885231

57 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

7 0

0
1

You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Dr OKOUGBE on this email (
drokougbespecialhome@gmail.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my baby. i have been married to my husband for 8 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr OKOUGBE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two son. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: drokougbespecialhome@gmail.com or +2348119278442
you can also add me on whatsapp or call +1 843 888 6128 the main reason why i publish my number, is that there are several scam on the internet who claim that they can help you

https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=357067391386912&ref=br_rs

http://https://www.circleofmoms.com/question/how-do-i-increase-my-chances-getting-pregnant-1700757

0
0 0

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

my name is Laura from Australia, I'm using this means to appreciate the good work Dr.ODIA did in my life, for making it possible for me to be a mother today. I have been barren for more than 12 years it was terrible to cut it short on one faithful day as i was searching for pregnancy tips on the internet then i came across a particular man who different people has been testifying about how he help a woman get her husband back, how he help a man cured his autism son, also cured a woman with Fallopian tube unable to conceive but now she has giving birth to twins, he was amazing then i quickly contacted him on odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com. since he has been helping others who had infertility issues then mine will not be a hard issue,i told him my problem and that i have not giving birth for the past 12years, Dr,ODIA told me how to get the pregnancy herbal medication, then gave me instructions on how to apply the herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier service. while taking the herbs i was meeting with my husband ,two weeks later, i could feel some signs of pregnancy all over my body so i had to see my doctor behold i was confirmed pregnant,please help me say thanks to him., and if there is any woman also finding difficult to conceive or having infertility issues hurry and contact Dr Odia via Email: (odiaherbalcenter@yahoo.com) you will also share your testimony.

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

http://babaalikahealinghome.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-testimony.html

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

We constantly wonder and worry over living a lasting and happy married life and to how it is today.
Infertility has been the major cause of many unhappy marriage and divorce today. some are caused by std while others might be an internal disorder .some times the man will be the one who has the problem, but every body, both family will point hand at the woman for not been able to get pregnant. which ever ways . there is a lasting solution to end infertility and its stigma. get a herbal medicine, the one for womb cleaning and get sperm boaster herbal medicine for your husband, in case of doubt on who has the inability to make babies.I would recommend the traditional herbal doctor who helped me out during my own time of trying to get pregnant.
here is his contact
email:dr.idokoherbalcleanser@outlook.com
mobile+2348150547856
i hope this help to end the search of someone out there looking for solution.
best wishes;
Joyce Gary

0
0 0

0 0

3 0

I am here to share my story on how conceived my baby with herbs.

My name is Caroline Ahmed from New York,After 6 years of marriage with no child i finally I got pregnant Glory to God almighty my Dear sister am writing to you to share with you what the Iya Hindi Has done, I said to myself that I will testify when the Hindi does this with herbal medicine ,I Email him for a request of pregnancy medicine last year after seeing the testimonies of other ladies on your website online I decided to put my faith and come in agreement with you.Your pregnancy medicine and You prayed for me we agreed for me to conceive, Hallelujah!! Yes I did conceive two months after and I am now 4 months pregnant Glory to the Almighty God. I know I will have a smooth and easy delivery soon.contact him. hindinative@yahoo.com Or whats App number+19145295224,more information of his work.

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

2 0

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with her medicine, i collected her contact an explain my situation to her she prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe I by her. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2014. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2016, thank you mama , this is her email contact if you require her help nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

Sorry, to post this here , AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help my wife to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. and my wife don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for her to tell when she's ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. i had a fertility test about a year ago and my sperm were fine. so i was thinking it could be a problem with my wife but she never had any symptoms of any problems. i does smoke and i only drink occasional, and she use to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know she's slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect her chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunty get pregnant, then i contact the man on this email: pregnancysolutionhome@gmail.com, and follow his instruction , after three months the doctor confirm that my wife is pregnant thank you Dr Aboki for helping me get a baby am now a proud father of twins a boy and a girl.

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

30 0

I asked Dr.Azuba to cast a twin spell. I have fertility problems and have been trying for almost 2 years. I began to give up hope. I came across Dr.Dr.Azuba and thought it was worth a shot. I was a bit skeptical at first but ordered a triple cast, so it didn’t exactly break the bank and I decided to ask her for help. I wasn’t sure what the outcome would be but within a few days I received a letter with a spell and a charm. I did what the instructions said. I had a scan last week and I’m 9 weeks pregnant with twins, I cannot believe it. I want to say a huge thank you. I often emailed for advice and Dr.Azuba always replied with a straight answer. They are my miracle babies.You have nothing to lose with his and we would highly recommend his work on:azubaspelltemple@gmail.com or cell phone +2347054656149

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

3 0

Hello everyone,My name is Tina Grand.i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. I have been married to my husband for 3 years without no child. We have been to the doctor and it was confirmed that the both of us are in good condition. I had problems with my in-laws because of the child issue. I was introduced to MAMA DADA HERBAL HOME by a friend who lives here in America. I contacted her and explained my problems to her.MAMA DADA HERBAL HOME told me all that is required and i did it accordingly. I was very surprise to test positive after 2 weeks of contacting her. I gave birth to my baby boy four weeks ago and i am a very happy woman and a living testimony of this good work. Anyone who needs her help should contact her through Email.(mamadadaherbalhome@yahoo.com) and you will also testify to her good work.

0
0 0

0 0

2 0

0
0 0

0 0

3 0

My name is Allis Winters with a heart filled with joy and testimonies i want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr Ogugu. My life, my dream, my hope and my future was at the edge of falling apart, i got married to my lovely and caring husband 8 years back and we were living happily as couples, we do have sex two times a week sometimes three time but i never conceived, then my heart was burdened and filled with worries so my husband suggest we visit a specialist in the clinic to know the actual problem why i could not get pregnant, when we got there after much test was carried out the doctor said that my husband have a low sperm count and i also have a Fibrous problem that we both can't have our own kids, when we got home from the clinic my husband was so sad about the result and very heart broken about the result at the clinic, so i told a friend the kind of problem i was facing so she said i should not worry about it, that she will help get through my problems and she gave me this contact(oguguspellcaster@hotmail.com or call  on (213) 471-7152 )  and told me to contact Dr Ogugu and now am very happy that he could solve my problem, and now am with my beautiful baby boy...

Thanks to Dr Ogugu .

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

4 0

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

10 0

0
0 0

0 0

12 0

0
0 0

0 0

12 0

0
0 0

0 0

2 0

I m here today to thank this wonderful DR. ADEBAYO
for what he has done for me, for more than 10 years in
marriage have not being able to concieve a child, i tried all my
possible best but to no avail,But one day was reading
some testimonies on the website and i was seeing
great testimonies about how people got pregnant
with the help of Dr. Adebayo. when i saw all this
wonderful testimonies i was a little bit reflief that i
guess my hour of celebration is here i contacted this
great Doctor and explained everything to him
and he told me not to worry that he assures me that i
wil hear a cry of a baby after i use his drugs and herbs
which then i followed his instruction until the next few weeks when I was started feeling dizzy i had to go and see our
family doctor only for him to confirm that am 3
weeks pregnant am so happy for dis great man has
clean my tears, u can also contact him for help at adebayosolutionhome@gmail.com and u will be glad u did.

0
12 0

0 0

0 0

0 0

0
0 0

0 0

5 0

Hello to people that want to be Great,
Get your problem solve in Kuq Ya oracle temple / shrine. You can get the below problems solve here. I will want you all to know that there is no side effect to this spell casting at all, It just to help you get what you want in-other for you to be happy and be relaxed, And you will also be free from fake spell casters if you come here for solution to your problems.1.} Get your scam money back 2.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5.} Read all your problems before you even mention them to him 6.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 8.} Eliminate in family fights 9.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 10.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 11.} I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested 12.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 13.} Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 14.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 15.} Ensure success in work and business 16.} Mental illness & bewitched 17.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 18.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 19.} Bring supernatural luck into 20.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, Etc great.spellcaster@yahoo.com . READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE: contact great.spellcaster@yahoo.com .

0
0 0

0 0

5 0

0
0 0

0 0

0 0

13 0

Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com he's very nice and great.

0
0 0

0 0

22 0

hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

0
0 0

My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Olokum which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Julieta, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

0
1 0

I am so happy today because i have found my joy and happiness, after 15years of marriage, no child no sign of pregnancy, i was about to lost my marriage, my husband told me that if it happens this year again, no sign of pregnancy, he is gonna divorced me for another woman, i cry hard and beg him, cry to God and pray with good faith and courage, i want to let you know now that God finally answers my prayer by directing someone to me who told me about doctor Olubam Solomon, he told me that a friend also directed her to him, after taking his portions of herbal medicines for two weeks, next month she found that she was a month old pregnant and that's how her womb open today and she is now having three kids, i was so excited of hearing this from her, guess what? i quickly told her how can i meet this doctor so that he can help me that i am also passing same through problem, he gave me his emails and phone number and told me to contact him, and he will help me immediately. i contacted him and explain my problem to him, he told me what to do after i did it, in three days time i receive the parcel from him, and when i opened the parcel i found the herbal medicine and a letter, i read it carefully and follow the instructions, i am so happy today that i am now among those people sharing testimonies of his good deeds, after taking the herbal medicine for two weeks,the next month i miss my period, i waited for two days it did not come out, i rush to the hospital for check-up and i found out that i was one month old pregnant and guess what i was carrying! i was carrying twins in my tummy and i told my husband the good news and should him the test result, he was so happy and we all celebrates it together, as i am writing now, truly i have gave birth to a twin male and female, i am so happy for what doctor did for me, may his name be highly grateful, i am giving the email and his contact out if you are also passing through same problem, so that you can contact him and i promise h

0
38 0

All i can say is a thank you to Dr Babaka for making me and my family a happy home, i have been married for 2 years without a child and i had 4 miscarriage within this time, i saw a post that says contact Dr babaka for Infertility help, so i did, after he cast a pregnancy spell on me i get pregnant few weeks later after having sex with my partner as instructed by Dr babaka, and i am 7 months pregnant now without any complications and i will share another post here after my delivering and i will also give out my personal info, watch out for my next post, so i decide to drop this here for any body going through infertility problem to contact Dr Babaka on babaka.wolf@gmail.com and you will be happy you did, contact him for any problem you are having i believed he will help out

0
0 0

Hello everyone,My name is Michelle grace from Uk, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr BABA helped his wife(Moore Juliet) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted DR. BABA via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact DR. BABA now for help. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: drbabaspellalter@gmail.com or drbabaspellalter@hotmail.com You can also whatspp him through his mobile: +2348142705931.This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. for more infor email me on (michellegrace235@gmail.com) thanks again dr baba

10 0

My name is Kim Salyers, i am from Florida. I and my husband have been trying for a baby for over four years. We were going to a fertility clinic for about 8 months before somebody told us to contact this woman who is so powerful because she helped her have a baby. We where nervous about this idea initially but we contacted her through email and she replied me and I told me all my sorrow is over, but after four years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priestess Kukuye, Because her pregnancy prayers put us at ease, and I honestly believe her, and her God really helped us as well. I am thankful for all he has done, she then told me that I should wipe my tears with such comforting words, she told me what i need to do and I did. She did the pregnancy deliverance for me and told me when next I meet with my husband I will conceive, I just followed my inner mind and act according to all her instructions, after 3 months I went to check with my doctor and I was 4 weeks pregnant. I gave birth to a baby boy 4 months ago and I want to use this medium to tell everyone having similar problem that Priestess Kukuye is a very truthful and honest woman who can help. Contact her today through her email if you need any help templeofpregancydelivery@gmail.com

0
5 0

I am Vanessa desmond From UK, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this great man has just done for me , this great man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 48 hours and has also used his great spell to help me get pregnant. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved ourselves but when I was unable to give him a child after 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I started looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this great man and gave me his contact email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com). You won’t believe this, when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared and casted a very strong spell for me and brOught my lost husband back within 48hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. I am happy today am a mother of a baby boy and my family is back again, thank you once again the great odudu for what you have done for me and my family, i will never stop thanking you for this awesome and wonderful thing you have done for me and my family. You can also Contact him on his private email (voodoo_magictemple8@yahool.com) if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. Contact him today and also share in this wonderful testimony. Good luck.You can also visit his website:http://voodoomagictemple.webs.com

0
5 0

I contacted Dr Edeki after 3 failed attempts at IVF. While I have conceived naturally in 08, I unfortunately miscarried. After 3 months of treatment using your natural herbal medicine approach to infertility, I got pregnant with my little girl. I do believe that your unique program and techniques are nothing short of revolutionary as it helped us to have our daughter at age 43 and a half. I followed your recommendations before and throughout my pregnancy and still do today. Your guide gave me a whole different perspective on infertility even for a bitter skeptic woman who had three failed IVF attempts. Thank you, Dr Edeki for all that you have done for me.contact this great Dr on edekiherbalspellhome@hotmail.com or you can possibly reach him on +2348135200383
Jody Gonzales Ohio, USA

0
0 0

Are you looking for a powerful spiritual miracle worker to solve your problems, either to get your lost lover back, money, Love,home or spiritual problem?. Email:Spiritual father Atanga via (atangaspell@gmail.com) he is the reason for my success today.so i cant stop testifying his good works. If you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below.......... (1) Do you want your ex lover back? (2) Do you always have bad dreams? (3) Do you want to be promoted in your office? (4) Do you want women/men to run after you? (5) Do you have health challenges and you want to get well? (6) Do you want to be rich within 7 days? (7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever? (8) Do you need financial assistance? (9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money? (10) Do you want to win a contract? (11) Have been married for years without a child? The solution to your problems is here at Atanga spiritual temple... Email. Spiritual father Atanga on: (atangaspell@gmail.com) or call +2348138375214 A trier will convince you...

7 0

My name is Adams from Australia , am here to share a very important testimony to you all on how Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com help me to make my wife get pregnant, we have been trying to get our own baby for the past 7yrs but no positive solution until i get priest onome email address from the internet on how a lady from USA was testifying about his good work he did for her , then i discuss it with my wife if we are going to give a try and we did , at first i was thinking it was a scam when he ask us to send him money to buy the things that his going to used to cast a spell for me,behold after 2 weeks my wife went for checkup and the doctor confirm her a week pregnant after obeying and following priest onome instructions . I want to continue Thanking priest onome for his good help he did for me and my family, to contact this great man , you can email him via : priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
32 0

Hello every body my name is KENDRA Gabriela from USA Thanks to Dr ABULU for helping me get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband we have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us so my friend at my work place linked me with with this great spell caster Dr Abulu email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com who helped me with my problem .... now am a happy mother of a baby girl thanks to you Dr abulu ... i am shearing this testimony to tell you Dr abulu how grateful i'm for your love and assist in saving my marriage and also bringing joy and happiness to my family...... you can contact this great man and be sure to get quick solution to what ever problem you may be having at email: abuluspiritualtemple@gmail.com once again thank you doctor or visit his web page @ abuluspiritualtemple.webs.com

0
5 0

I am telling the whole world my testimony cos i cant keep shot,because this is just too much i am happy with two bouncing baby boys if not for God almighty and prince onome who made this happen what would i have done ,thank you once again prince onome .normally i don't believe in such drugs before but after using prince onome roots and herbs i started believing in it.my advise to women out there seeking for the fruit of the womb,please try this herbal drugs,it works and it is real.it works for me and i believe it gonna work for you too with full assurance for details and help email priest onome via"; priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

0
21 0

I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his
oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr.Ero me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com

0
4 0

I would also say to track your cycle and know when you are most fertile!!!

0
178 0

My top bit of advice is to know your cycle like the back of your hand. Track it, study it. The more accurately you can predict ovulation, the easier time you will have getting pregnant. When we were trying for our first son, I was using and online ovulation calculator, but I mistakenly thought I had a 28 day cycle. It eventually dawned on me that I actually have a 32 day cycle, and once I knew that I was pregnant that month.

0
0 0

My Name is gift silindza, From United States. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr. Pius i has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Williams we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr. Pius for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV - you can contact hem via: email trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/

4 0

I also recommend taking prenatals every day a couple weeks before you decide to start trying!

0
4 0

start taking vitamins i know 3 weeks b4 i got pregnant i started taking prenatals every day... then i was pregnant.

0