How do I potty train my child while traveling?

Potty training is difficult enough on its own, but even more so when you are travelling with your child. What are some suggestions for moms who are potty training a child while on a trip?

15 24

when we go on road trips we bring her little potty seat with us. it has its own space in the trunk so if she has to go and we are in the middle of no where i can ppull over and let her go in the chair. i just dump it on the side of the road. in a plane we sit as far in the back as we can so we can be right by the bathroom and usually no one sits in the back so we get a whole row!

5
0 0

Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com) My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

14 0

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing And Trusted Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}.. Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

4 0

Welcome To Dr. Powell Garcia Loan Service… Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve. Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans,car loans, hotel loans, student loans, personal loans Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com)

4 0

4 0

4 0

16 0

Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Edward Jones Jr , So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan and i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} ,So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life. Lindsey Tyler

1 0

2 0

16 0

How I Got A Loan From My God Fearing And Trusted Lender {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}.. Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Edward Jones Jr , So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan and i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com or Test us now (424) 281-7747 , So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life. Lindsey Tyler

4 0

DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN FOR XMAS!!!!!! Compliments of the day, Are you a business man or woman? Do you need a loan to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to settle your debts or pay off your bills? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan with an Interest rate of 2.00%, Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (lukesebastianloans@cash4u.com) or (lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. solution to your financial problem is Dr. Luke Sebastian Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. **Are you financially squeezed? **Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? **Do you seek finance to set up your own business? **Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? **Do you seek loans to carry out large projects? We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties Mortgages, Home loans, business loans, bad credit loans, commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans with low interest rate at 2.00% Yours Sincerely, Dr. Luke Sebastian (lukesebastianloans@cash4u.com) or (lukesabestianloans@gmail.com)

3 0

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. LUKE SEBASTIAN LOAN COMPANY Hello to All across the globe, I am Johnson Elizabeth, from United State Of America, USA. I am a widow at the moment with 2 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Dr. Luke Sebastian the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. Luke Sebastian if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… ((lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) or (lukesebastianloans@fastservice.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Dr. Luke Sebastian today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (1_10years) Long term loan (20_30 years) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt consolidation loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans.. etc Email..........(lukesabestianloans@gmail.com) or (lukesebastianloans@fastservice.com) When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Dr. Luke Sebastian loan loan is the place to go please just tell him I Johnson Elizabeth direct you Good Luck....

28 0

DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN FOR XMAS OR NEW YEAR!!! Welcome To Dr. Powell Garcia Loan Service… Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve. search no more for loan solution to your financial problem is Dr. Powell Garcia Contact us today (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or (dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com) Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans,car loans, hotel loans, student loans, personal loans Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or (dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com)

28 0

A MUST READ: Dear Loan Seekers i am Mr Carlos Hunter from United State of America (USA) i have been searching for a loan for more than 6 months and all lenders i have get in touch with have rip me off more than $3,500.00, and i said to myself that i will never source for funds on the internet anymore. Until I read about this company called Dr. Powell Garcia Loan Company at first I never believed the testimony due to my past experience with lenders online But due to what i was going through, I had no choice but to give them a trial to my greatest surprise i was granted a loan of $150,000.00 am a happy man today and i promise my self that i will keep posting online about the good thing that Dr. Powell Garcia Loan Company has done in my life and the life of my family if you need a loan contact them today (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or ( dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com) may the good lord bless Dr. Powell Garcia and his company i pray God give them the spirit to continue with their generosity, thank you very much for taking your time to ready my story

28 0

28 0

A MUST READ: HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED DR. POWELL GARCIA LOAN COMPANY Hello to All across the globe, I am Mr. Carlos Hunter, from United State Of America, USA. I am a father of 2 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you will not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Dr. Powell Garcia the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Dr. Powell Garcia if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or (dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Dr. Powell Garcia today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (1_10years) Long term loan (20_30 years) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt consolidation loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan..............Mortgages loan construction loan.....car loan........ hotel loan....personal loans.. etc Email..........(dr.powellgarcialoans@gmail.com) or (dr.powellgarcialoans1@solution4u.com) When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Dr. Powell Garcia loan loan is the place to go please just tell him I Mr. Carlos Hunter direct you Good Luck....

6 0

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START A BEFITTING NEW YEAR!!!!!! Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is Dr. Carson Grant The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret any thing in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser Email (carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) Our services include the following: * Personal Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Possibility * Business Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage * Home Loans We offer loans at 2% interest rate We offer loans to people in need of financial assistant with a low interest rate of 2%. In order to get a loan with this company, you can tell the exact amount of loan you need and the time in which you can pay back the loan. NOTE: You are required to email us on:(carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com)

6 0

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START A BEFITTING NEW YEAR!!!!!! Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? we offer financial freedom to serious clients our mission is to help the less financial privileges get back on track Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is Dr. Carson Grant The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret any thing in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser Email (carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) or (info@easyloansint.com) Website: http://easyloansint.com Our services include the following: * Personal Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Possibility * Business Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Refinancing Loans * Home Loans We offer loans at 2% interest rate NOTE: You are required to email us on:(carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) or (info@easyloansint.com) Website: http://easyloansint.com

20 0

WHENEVER YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES NEED A LOAN UPSTART LOAN IS THE BEST, TESTED AND TRUSTED. BEWARE OF RIPPERS ONLINE.( Email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call +1(574) 301-1639 ). Good day, Out of my busy schedule just feel like to quickly share this because i know am going to save thousand of lives with this. A lot of persons will agree with me that fake loan lenders is no longer a news to us it has been trending for some months now and i was also victimized when i tried seeking for a loan for the invention of a new patent and invest on stock. After so many failed attempt to get a loan there was one company who proved themself to be different among the rest, They are trust worthy, straight forward, honest and reliable. I won't say much because as the saying goes "experience is the best teacher", I will candid advice anyone who need a loan of any amount to kindly contact this one and only true lenders UPSTART LOAN on their email address: ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) Or you can as well text/call them on ( +1(574) 301-1639 ) . I remain my humble self Wesley Kurt Dwayne, I reside at Park Ave Richmond VA 23220. Say no more to be victim of scam enough is enough for the wise, Don't trust until you verified contact UPSTART LOAN now and share your own awesome experience with them.

8 0

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart... I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

9 0

Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks

5 0

I`m Charlie Bean and I live in Toronto Canada. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2% interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com. And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email Steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com or number +1(512) 714-8010.

75 0

HOW I BECAME A VICTOR AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPT OF GETTING A LOAN. I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from Progresive Loan INC. & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. Well i'm Annie Joe by name from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, Tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (progresiveloan@yahoo.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Progresive Loan INC and be financially lifted Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565

13 0

I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE THANKS TO MOORE LOAN COMPANY (mooreloancompany@yahoo.com). Good day everyone,I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be a partaker of this, that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Karen Brown by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank ROBBINSON MOORE for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called MOORE ROBBINSON. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm MOORE LOAN COMPANY. If you arew in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email @[ mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493 . And you will be free from scams on the internet. Please I am begging everyone on earth to help me thank Mr ROBBINSON MOORE. And I ill always being sharing this great surprise and testimony that happened in my life everyday to all that need loans. Contact them now if you are in need of a loan: AS THEY ARE EFFICIENT,DYNAMIC AND RELAIBLE.....Again there contact email [mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493..

1 0

With the boys, we used what ever leftover Gatorade bottle was lying around or a quick roadside stop. Now with the girls, it's a little more complicated. I try to travel when it's night so that they sleep most of the way. If I can't drive at night, I just bring the portable seat with us. I have one that just sits on top of a regular potty and then I don't have to worry about them sitting on nasty truck-stop/rest area toilets. It has it's own little bag with a plastic lining that we just keep sterilizing. Good luck on your road trip, even with the hassle of extra time and stops, they are usually well worth it.

1
16 0

Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Edward Jones Jr , So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan and i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com }, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life. Lindsey Tyler

8 0

8 0

13 0

I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE THANKS TO MOORE LOAN COMPANY (mooreloancompany@yahoo.com).

Good day everyone,I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be a partaker of this, that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Karen Brown by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank ROBBINSON MOORE for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called MOORE ROBBINSON. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm MOORE LOAN COMPANY. If you arew in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email @[ mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493 . And you will be free from scams on the internet. Please I am begging everyone on earth to help me thank Mr ROBBINSON MOORE. And I ill always being sharing this great surprise and testimony that happened in my life everyday to all that need loans. Contact them now if you are in need of a loan: AS THEY ARE EFFICIENT,DYNAMIC AND

0
9 0

0
0 0

Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com}

Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $80,000.00 from Chester Brian Loans. Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to CHESTER BRIAN LOAN COMPANY for giving a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com} OR text +1(803) 373-2162

0
20 0

WHENEVER YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES NEED A LOAN UPSTART LOAN IS THE BEST, TESTED AND TRUSTED. BEWARE OF RIPPERS ONLINE.( Email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call +1(574) 301-1639 ).

Good day, Out of my busy schedule just feel like to quickly share this because i know am going to save thousand of lives with this. A lot of persons will agree with me that fake loan lenders is no longer a news to us it has been trending for some months now and i was also victimized when i tried seeking for a loan for the invention of a new patent and invest on stock. After so many failed attempt to get a loan there was one company who proved themself to be different among the rest, They are trust worthy, straight forward, honest and reliable. I won't say much because as the saying goes "experience is the best teacher", I will candid advice anyone who need a loan of any amount to kindly contact this one and only true lenders UPSTART LOAN on their email address: ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) Or you can as well text/call them on ( +1(574) 301-1639 ) . I remain my humble self Wesley Kurt Dwayne, I reside at Park Ave Richmond VA 23220. Say no more to be victim of scam enough is enough for the wise, Don't trust until you verified contact UPSTART LOAN now and share your own awesome experience with them.

0
0 0

ATTENTION: Loan Offer By Robbinson Moore Loans
I am a private lender, I offer loan at 2% interest rate, we are ready to help you out in any financial problem. Do you need an urgent loan? are you in debt? do you need urgent loan to finance your business?, have you been denied by your bank? worry no more our Services are Quick, Easy & Secure in whatever circumstances. Borrow up to $2,000 - $10,000,000 Today, We are a company willing to give you loan with Affordable interest rate at 2%, We offer loans to individuals, private Companies, firms, and all kinds of company organizations, Including real estate investors. We are certified, Registered and legitimate creditors. Contact us with loan information at this email:{mooreloancompany@yahoo.com}

0
75 0

Testimony of Restoration with the help of Martinez Lexie(Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR +18168926958)..

I have been in financial mess for the past months, I'm a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Renee Joan Rothell, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about Mr Martinez Lexie of ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth 78,000.00 USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958

0
20 0

8 0

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart... I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State ,.

13 0

16 0

Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Edward Jones Jr , So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan and i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com }, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life.

Lindsey Tyler

0
14 0

HOW I GOT MY EX (HUSBAND) BACK!!
BEST SPELL CASTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET LORD ORANGAN TUTU WORLD'S BEST SPELL CASTER RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES. HIS EMAIL IS (ORANGANTUTU@GMAIL.COM) AND HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS (+1 209 819 8578). HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY BOYFRIEND(NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HER MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL IS (ORANGANTUTU@GMAIL.COM) AND HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS (+1 209 819 8578) HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL: ORANGANTUTU@GMAIL.COM OR CALL/TEXT HIM ON: +1 209 819 8578

0
0 0

I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at
Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and live a happy life.

0
14 0

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}..

Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

0
14 0

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Mr. Scott Watson a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. I Mr Scott Watson is out to help the less financial privilege achieve their dreams have you been looking for a legitimate loan lender online here end your financial problem my mission is to help the less financial privilege get back on track my company have help a lot of companies and individual in business and paying back their arrears bills are you in need of any type of loan We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Scott Watson Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (scottwatsonloanhome@gmail.com)

0
0 0

Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com)

My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

0
381 0

Do you need a loan ??
Are you looking for financial assistance, are you in desperate need of funds?
Hammer Financial company is here to provide you the loan amount requested as long as you will be able to repay the loan.
We give loans at a standard rate of 3.7% Contact us today through am_credit@outlook.com
We offer various types of loans include: Business Loans, Personal Loans, Home loans, car loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, venture capital
Are you been refused loan by a bank or financial institution for any reasons??. If Interested? Contact us today through am_credit@outlook.com and get a legit and easy loan today

0
14 0

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}.. Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

8 0

Bring along a plastic potty or jar if they are a boy. This may help and give him/her a chocolate bar if they do. Hope this helps!!

0
13 0

13 0

464 0

My daughter is 27mths old and we are training her..She's pretty much done.. but night time is still an issue..More us than her, we just don't need to give her milk right before bed..have to get out of that old habbit.

Anyways.. Get a protable baby potty..or a (toilet topper) for Hotel rooms and gas stations and what not......and even on the side of the road if need be...

Get pullups or something like it.. we use pampers little movers slip ons.. they are not pullups but I think you get more for your money and the kid can take them on and off just as easy..!

If you can wait to potty train until you get home, even better.. I wanted to train my daughter in Feb, but we were on a 2 week trip and I decided to wait till we got home, and then I waited until summer..when I would be home with her everyday..

0
0 0

How I Was Recuse From Debt And a collapsing Business By Edward Jones.. {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} Good Day I am Shane Brit from United state of America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke up business, until i found this company who help me to gain a loan for business, and now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the company for the fast and safe funds they loan to me without any form of delay, i loan 180,000.00USD from the company at a very low interest rate of 2% to save my business and lots more. i first saw their mail on the internet, everyone always give testimony for what they did, so i quickly contacted them and they all did everything for me without stress and my funds was sent to my account within 24hrs, i was surprise and feel glad, now i now have a standard business control agent who help me, now i will advice those who need urgent loan to contact them now via email : {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text him (424) 281-7747..

8 0

13 0

19 19

We are about to travel across country (South Carolina to California) which will take us 7 days. I have to admit that I have prolonged potty training my 2 year old a tad because of this upcoming trip. Technically, he is probably ready, as any time I have him sit on his potty seat, he does go. However, spending 7 days in the car and stopping every 30 minutes just made me think of crazy times ahead. I will most definitely be getting him completely potty trained once we make our move in about a week.

0
Profile Picture
24 20

I always travel with a potty in the car with toilet paper and a large bottle of water.
Regular stops at public toilets too; but i still take the potty in case one of the girls need to go and can't wait til the next public toilet. My son thinks it is great that he can 'pee on a tree' on the side of the road.
If one of the kids needed to go; I stop on the side of the road and set the potty up just like i would at home and let the little one go.

0
Profile Picture
8 0

0 6

I have a potty watch I got from lilian Vernon catalog with light & alarm on it. I set it for 30 min's and when it go's off lights blink and it says it's potty time. Just try it laddys.

0
18 21

We are usually road tripping. You have to figure in extra time and with a 11, 6, and 3 year old. My 6 has a tiny bladder so we end up stopping every 45 minutes to 2 hours. Every two hours is a good measure of time though for someone potty training... frustrating for the driver that just wants to get there though. I feel like we just get out on the road and someone is say... mom I gotta pee. Good luck!

0
14 0

0 0

8 0

13 0