How do I teach my daughter to let us know if she has a dirty diaper?

Sometimes it's obvious, but other times it's not. How can you teach your baby to tell you that she has a dirty diaper?

15 0

How old is your baby? Around 9months to 1 year is when mine was able to start noticing the dirty diaper thing.. this was also the age where she was too wiggly to lay down and let me change her. So I made up a song "No boo-boos on the bum bum". And explained it like we need to get that poo poo so you don't get any ouchies! and usually she would calm down enough to let me change her. Now after doing it for so long, she sings the song when she has a dirty pull up.. at this point were potty training so now she understands to sit on the potty when going poo, yet she still sings the song ... "no boo-boos on the bum bum!" =) it's fun and silly yet she understand the importance of it. Hope this helps!

4
0 0

fix your broken relationship with the help of real love spells that work fast!! My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.

57 0

Hi everyone, I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My name is Mary Wilkie from England. My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

57 0

31 0

THIS IS GENUINE. NO SCAM. Hi! My name is Myriam Boyer. I want to tell my testimony to the whole world how this great and powerful man called great baba helped me to bring back my partner. My man left me for another lady for five years. I almost gave up until my friend advised me and introduced me to this great man whom she met on the internet. I never believed at first but she encouraged me and i tried to believe and contacted him on his email. I told and explained everything to him and he assured me that he will help me and that i should not worry too much. I believed him and i did all that he asked me to do which i did and it work perfectly and my husband came back to me begging for forgiveness. I am so happy and excited now. I discovered that when my husband came back he even loved me more than the way he used to love me before he left me. great baba opened up his eyes to see how much i love him and how much love we ought to share together as one. This is not brain washing contact great baba now on his email: Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK HIM ON: Greatbabaofsolution.blogspot.com Highersolutiontemple.blogspot.com

31 0

0 0

Excited, My Girlfriend Is Back Am Alexis scorpio from FL Usa my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr happy who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr happy told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr happy so much and the love page that directed me to Dr happy if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr happy on happylovespell2@gmail.com Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774 visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/ about his love spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/

83 23

I taught my son the sign for diaper.

1
0 0

This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post. Best Packers and Movers Gurgaon @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-gurgaon/ Best Packers and Movers Delhi @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/ Best Packers and Movers Noida @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-noida/ Best Packers and Movers Hyderabad @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-hyderabad/ Best Packers and Movers India @ http://www.expert5th.in/

0 0

Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content. Best Packers and Movers Chennai @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/ Best Packers and Movers Thane @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-thane/ Best Packers and Movers Navi Mumbai @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-navimumbai/ Best Packers and Movers Ghaziabad @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-ghaziabad/ Best Packers and Movers Faridabad @ http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-faridabad/

0 0

0 0

Am Travis Bob Jason from United State, I really appreciate what Dr. Trust has done in my life by bringing back my EX girlfriend to me after all we pass through i was not having it on mind that my girlfriend will come back to me again because of the situation and little misunderstanding we had, so i was thinking of what to do cause i was very confuse,so one day i was checking something on internet when i met a comment of testimony on the site how a great man called Dr. Trust help her and solve all her problem, it was amazing and i was thinking if this is real, i contacted the woman who posted it and i ask her about the man so she told me everything about the great man, that the man is very powerful and also he is a generous person, so i said let me give a try, really i contacted the great man and i told him everything that happened, he just laughed and told me not to worry anymore, and he did everything i told him to do for me, so after two day later i saw Vivian my girlfriend coming in front of me crying and begging me to forgive her, so i was very exacted we are now together and we are going to celebrate the Christmas and New year together in California. I believe that everybody are not the same this man called Dr. Trust is really powerful, thank you very much sir,contact him through his email. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Web site:http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call his cell number +2348156885231

57 0

0 0

Genuine Effective Love Spell To Get Your Ex Back My advise reveal you all to contact Dr happy the best on love spell at happylovespell2@gmail.com, here is my relationship story. About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated).Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then she traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact happylovespell2@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 24hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr happy for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now,
You can also know more about his spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Email him now on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774
For more assurance and spell guarantee, visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/

0
1

I am giving this testimony because I’m super excited and elated. My name
is Eleanor from Canada. I never believed in love spells or magic until i
met this spell caster whose encounter had a paradigm mind shift on my
personality.
It was on my business trip to Africa that I met a man called
Dr.Yobotokul, the renowned and famous spell caster. He is powerful,
talented and so gifted. He has the ability and capability to cast a spell
to bring back one’s lost love,
connect you to your soul mate for a lasting blissful relationship that
stands the test of times, recover lost and even stolen money, cast a spell
for one’s dream job, cure seemingly incurable epidemic like
HIV,AIDS,FIBROID,SKIN CANCER just to mention but a few.
My happiness knows no bounds, because I have witnessed firsthand his
supernatural touch in my life situation and scenario. My tale is such a
tragic and devastating one. Barely three weeks to my wedding, my dream man
vanished into thin air,
without explanation or even slightest provocation from me. My entire
life was in shame and shamble because I wholeheartedly loved him from the
depth of my soul with the very last breathe within me despite the odds of
coping with his mum who was so harsh and unloving towards me, and his
jobless status as at then.
However, my whole Life took on a 360 degrees turn around when I met Dr.
Yobotokul. At first I must confess, I was doubtful and skeptical about his
magical prowess, but on a second thought, my innate emotions told me to
give it a try, that the opportunity of a lifetime must be taken during the
lifetime of the opportunity.
Well, to cut my success story short, after six days of my arrival at UK,
my boyfriend (now my husband) personally called me on my mobile device
while crying sorrowfully over his misdemeanor, apologizing and stating
vehemently that everything had been settled with his mom and family that he
just got a wellpaid job whose salary was triple my income.
Shock

0
0 0

I”m Sue from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR AKERECO] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR AKERECO] drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 48 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 48 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR AKERECO] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR AKERECO] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com]

0
0 0

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I am Helen from Sydney Australia. I visited a forum here on the internet And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR AKERECO on the forum.. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR AKERECO did it for me and restored my marriage of 4 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48hours just as I have read on the internet..I was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR AKRECO, you are a God sent to me and my entire family... His Email: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com

(1) If you need a spell of luck.
(2) If you want to stop your divorce.
(3) If you want to divorce your husband.
(4) If you want your wishes to be granted.
(5) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(6) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how
what stage
(7) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(8) If you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER)
DR AKERECO is the best contact him now on

0
0 0

0 0

Thanks for post this helpful post - Please visit for More information about -
Best Packers and Movers Mumbai @
http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
Best Packers and Movers Pune @
http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
Best Packers and Movers Bangalore @
http://www.expert5th.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore/

0
0 0

1 0

My name is Jessica Tom, From Germany.. My world and my life is back!!! After one year of Broken relationship, my boyfriend left me for know reason. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. (Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Akereco), which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Jennifer,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than two days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Akereco e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try.I contacted him via email drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com and explained my problem to him, he told me In 48hours my husband will came back to me. to my surprise he come to my house asking me to forgive him We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Akereco, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. His legit website is drakerecospellcaster.webs.com Angain his email address is drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com

0
4 0

I am very happy today for what God used doctor Ogudugu a great spell caster to do in my life. I had misunderstanding with my husband in the past and so it led us breaking up for 3 years but one day i saw a post of Larissa West who posted on the internet that Doctor Ogudugu a great spell caster helped her with a spell that brought her Husband back so i decided to contact Doctor Ogudugu the great Spell caster to help me and he assured me that my Husband will come back to me. Luckily today i am very glad to write on this wall that Nick my husband has come back to me as the great spell caster Doctor Ogudugu said. Do you have a problem with your Husband, boy friend, girl friend, relations or in your office and you think you have lost them? Worry no more because Doctor Ogudugu the great spell caster can help you just as he helped me bring my Husband back.Contact Doctor Ogudugu today via Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM or Call +2348066421534

0
0 0

DO YOU NEED A POWERFUL AFRICA NATIVE DOCTOR, SPIRITUAL HERBALIST, WITH GREAT SPIRIT CONNECTED TO ANCESTORS, THE PRIEST O KASAKIKA IS A HIGH VOODOO PRIEST MASTER SPELL SANGOMA, HEALER, SPIRITUAL ASTROLOGA, PSYCHIC READER, MULTI, GURU WITCH DOCTOR HE IS THE CHIEF PRIEST OF ALL AFRICA SPELL CASTERS....HE COMES FROM A 3TH GENERATION O MASTER VOODOO PRIEST HAT ACQUIRE POWERS FROM THE MARINE KINGDOM OF INDIA OCEAN OF MOZAMBIQUE...HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO NATIVE DOCTOR WITH OUT ANY SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM? HAVE YOU BEEN PLACE TO PLACE IN NEED OF A POWERFUL NATIVE DOCTOR THAT CAN SOLVE ALL YOUR PREDICAMENT ?YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A NATIVE DOCTOR THA CAN SUPERSEDE ALL NATIVE DOCTORS AMONGS ALL NATIVE DOCTORS IF YOU ARE IN SEARCH OF A POWERFUL NATIVE DOCTOR WITH GREAT SPIRITUAL POWERS THEN YOU MUST B IN SEARCH OF A NATIVE DOCTOR THAT DERIVE POWERS FROM THE MARINE WORLD THAT IS THE SPIRITUALITY OF THE GREATEST AFRICA NATIVE DOCTOR OF KASAKIKA. THROUGH HIS EMAIL....priestofkasakikatemple@gmail.com

0
4 0

I am melisa from USA,i am very happy today
because of what the great Dr guru has done in
my life. I got married to my loving husband 2
years ago and we were living a happy life
together as young couples and everything was
moving on smoothly without any problem, 6
months later I went to the hospital for
checkup and the doctor confirmed that I am
three weeks pregnant with my heart filled
with joy and my face full of smile and
laughter I went home hurriedly to brake the
good news to my dearly husband and he was
very happy about the news and that night is a
night I will always live to remember, to cut
the story short after I have put to birth he was
very happy, you have to see our bouncing baby
boy, but along the line and all of a sudden he
started keeping late night and going to club
and doing things he don't use to do before,
and one mourning I confronted him about his
new attitude but he ignore my advice, but to
my greatest surprise I discover my husband
have a mistress in his working place and they
were seeing each other after work hour. on
one faithful night my husband came back
home and started packing all his belongings
and told me that he is tired of me that he is
filing for a annulment not knowing that his
mistress has cast love spell on him that was
why he was acting strange so I told my friend
happiness in my working place so she gave me
this
contact drgurulovespelltemple@gmail.com an
d ask me to contact him that he will help me
to bring back my husband in noon less than
three days so when I got home I contacted
him and he told me that my husband is under
a great love spell but he promise to help bring
back my husband which he actually did within
the period of three days. I was surprise to see
my husband on one blessed mourning
kneeling at my doorstep asking for my
forgiveness saying it is the work of the devil
that he did not know when he did what he has
done and I forgive him and today we are living
happily together. all thanks to great Dr. guru
for his gre

0
1,510 49

My daughter was telling me as soon as she was born, she would immediately cry and kick her feet. I changed her so often to keep her dry that by 3 months she told me (2 or 3 times) before she had to go. I would take her in to be changed to find the diaper not even wet/dirty, then she peed on me. I started potty training her at 4 months and by 6 months she was only using a diaper for naps (2 diapers there) and 1 at night and maybe 2 more diapers as accidents. I started hardcore potty training when she started to walk, she never told me she was wet, ever. She was potty trained before she could talk. It was mostly cues and the sign for potty. When she was able to say pee, poop, and potty, she would use those words to communicate her need to go. (14 months). She was day trained by 15 months and I credit keeping her dry! I started out when she was born telling her she was wet and we would put a dry diaper on her, sometimes we didn't even use a diaper.

0
0 0

My name is cheney from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.EGOGO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is eagogotemple@yahoo.com

0
5 36

Kids now a days are smater than we think and a lot smarter than they want us to know. So what I do is a lot easier for me is take my daughter in the bathroom with me put her on the potty (even if I don't have to go), mainly if your at home all the time, and get her used to the sounds of tinkling and when tinkling doesn't happen ask if booty is ready for poopy my lil girl laughs at me all the time, I guess she's like how can u go poopy all the time mommie? It's been working so far, and sometimes it's okay to leave it on them for a little longer than usual, the smell is horrible but they won't want to leave it on them that long and will start telling you they have to go poopy.

0
507 15

When my son was a little over 1 I started telling him "ewww yucky poo poo, time to change you". He loved the rhyme. Now he's 2 and comes running whenever he has a poo poo and shows me his bum. It takes alot of time though. You need to talk to your baby, they do understand. Keep it short and simple and they will respond.

0
13 40

I am so glad that this question was posted. For some reason, I though babies/children automatically noticed a dirty diaper. I have always heard about babies crying when their diaper was dirty or wet. Mine, NEVER did that. So now, we have to teach her. She's 18 months. A great lead into to potty training.

0
3 4

You don't. If you just change it when she gets wet (check it frequently) and get a feeling of when and how often she goes she will automatically start wanting it off when it's wet. And then you can even leave it off (say at home or outside at least) and just give her one after it's been awhile and she will go in it and then you take it off again. This works especially well with cloth diapers when both you and they can tell immediately and easily when it's wet.
This is what worked for us! It does take some extra attention, but really pays off. My daughter was almost completely trained by 2 and a half, and then she only pooped in the diaper but she would tell me when she wanted to go.

0
0 0

my daughter says "stinky mommy" and shows her tush to me. We just started saying stinky when she went poopy in her diaper and she eventually picked up on it.

0
1 42

We joke and laugh with our daughter about it! We winkle our noses point and laugh at her stinky bum and joke that it's smelly! She soon started wanting to make us laugh about it every time. So, she came to us with her "stinky-smelly" diapers! We praise EVERY EVERY TIME!

0
21 1

We started saying eeewww poopy when our daughter was about 17 months, now she plugs her noise and says poopy poopy to me. And I know its time to change her.

0 23

Mine is 16 months & he just saying heeaa, when he got popo, but it depends on the baby. every baby is different but u can take her to the bathroom & show her the ditry diaper saying popo!!

0