How do you cheer yourself up when you're having a bad day?

Whether it's because of work, home or just stress, we all get down sometimes. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're just having one of those day?

36 0

I have bad days on cloudy days so i make sure ive taken my vitamin D and my multi vites. I also try not run errands to not add to the stress and i try and "give myself a day off" from chores. Although sometimes its seeing the housework get done that cheers me up! Its been proven that excersize is as effective as medication for depression so get some sunshine, take a walk. Just go to the park. Being away from everything and seeing your kids have fun can cure a lot of things :)

3
122 0

Hi everyone,i am so excited i got my Ex husband Back with the help of a powerfully and genuine spell caster online called Dr Unity.I am Natasha Hayes by name and i reside here in London, United Kingdom. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Unityspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past{7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster Dr Unity. So, i will advice you out there, if you have any problem contact Dr Unity,i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you and you will be the next to share your testimony to every one in the world!!. Email him at( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 and you can also visit his website for more details: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com )thanks to Dr Unity,Please share this with your friends.. Visit Dr Unity website http://tiffanymarie1.deviantart.com/journal/WELCOME-TO-MY-WEBSITE-DR-UNITY-SPELL-TEMPLE-612291157

0 8

Listening to favourite song help to bring back good mood. Or maybe reading article at internet. Or perhaps just lying on the couch , watching television and eat ice cream.

3
122 0

Hi everyone! (How to Get My Ex Back). I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762 ). I am Donna Murray by name and i reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States.If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

12 20

I put food out that both the chickens and the dog like to eat, sit outside with a cup of coffee and watch my 2 lb. hen take on my 70 lb. boxer. Best ever.

2
12 20

I'm going to take a video of this tomorrow and post it so when you're having a bad day, you can smile too.

0 3

Bad days seem mandatory! If I am able to, a long steaming shower does wonders and usually does the trick. When time doesn't allow for that luxury, lighting some candles, reading a book or circling things in magazines, that I know I wont probably get, send an added boost. Wine & chocolate. Sex if your lucky & sleep if your not!

2
122 0

1 12

I go for a walk. If the kids are asleep, I make myself a nice hot drink with whipped cream and a nice dessert.

1
10 0

How My Marriage Was Restored Email: eboehispellcaster@yahoo.com My Name is Cindy Diane currently living in Ohio, USA.. This is my testimony about the marvelous work Dr Eboehi did for me. My husband abandon me and the kids and went to stay with another woman who he just met. And the woman did spell on him so that he will never have nothing to do with me and my kids for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been hell of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went on-line there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster called Dr Eboehi on his web site. So I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me, once again thanks Dr Eboehi email: ( eboehispellcaster@yahoo.com ) .. You can contact him for any kind of problem i know he is there to help you. Website: http://eboehispellhome.bravesites.com OR Whatsapp him on: +2347031894318

0 0

Usally I go for a walk or make delicious food its help me to cheer me when I feel stress

1
122 0

0 0

I was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. manifestspellcast@gmail.com is the BEST!!!!

0
4 0

Good day,,,,
Read my testimony!!! Getting ex back after a breakup. Am Cora L. Sanchez 30 from UK, my boyfriend of a 2year just broke up with me and am 28 weeks pregnant. I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 22 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change

0
0 0

neglected the call because i don't like picking up strange numbers, the next thing i could see again was a text message from the same number then i had to read it when i opened it i could not believe what i was seeing, the text was from my love who left me for 4years he was saying that he is sorry that i should try and pick his call that was how he called again then i pick up, he was crying on the phone pleading to me that i should forgive him that now he is ready to stay with me forever that he is very sorry for what he did to me.I was so surprised and i was short of words, then i told him that i have forgiven him, that was how he came to my house in the next 24hours the moment he saw me he went on his knees he was pleading again them i told him is alright, that was how i got my lover back and the most surprising part was that he gave me access to his bank account and he now he both me a new Toyota Camry(car) and we are planning for our wedding am happy now and both of us are happy now i thank baba 24 for all his help and i pray to God to keep him alive so who so ever is in heart break should be helped as i was helped.if you want to contact him to bring back happiness into your life as he has done mine you can contact him via 24hourslovespell@gmail.com or cell number /whatsapp +2347059073543
* A candle has been lit *

0
0 0

Dear friends, my name is Monica Jason from United states I had a problem with my husband 8 months ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until the day i saw a post online of Wilson Cheney shearing testimony about how a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email Dr AITAFO the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2 days and was so happy to have him back to me. With my two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to Dr AITAFO for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email address :(atitafospelltemple@yahoo.com) or his whats app Number+2347067607073. .

0
1

My Husband divorce me for no reason, Thanks to Dr Ikem for bringing back my husband,and brought me great joy to my family once again, My name is Miss Joyce. i live in USA New Jersey, I`m happily married to a lovely and caring husband,with three kids A very big problem occurred in my family 2 weeks ago,between me and my husband so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he did not love me anymore So he packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through several pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(powerspellcaster67@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who did not call me for the past seven {2}weeks,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit Dr Ikem ,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex b

0
0 0

I like to pamper myself with girl time :D I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and love getting to pamper other moms who have not had the best day as planned!! I do offer other moms major discounts because I am in their shoes now and get it!! Being a mom is not as easy as it looks!! Feel free to check out my website: www.marykay.com/jhaskell2

0
32 9

I try to find a moment to sit down and think about what it will be like in the future, when the kids are grown and possible far away.... and then I remember to forget being down and miserable and enjoy my kids whilst they are little and need me. That includes embracing the mess, the tantrums and unreasonable demands on your time! It doesn't always work.....!

0
0 0

When I am having one of those days that I am feeling sorry for myself, (in which always puts me in the mood of a bad day), or if all my attempts to accomplish my goals for the day and they go wrong, God will always put me in the pathway of some one who has reason to have a bad day but is still smiling and encouraging others or who can have a bad day with a child who smiles and voluntarily hugs me and says "I love you".. a bad day!! What bad day?

0
122 0

5 0

I cry a lot first so that everything is out then I go out shopping and treat myself with some nice coffee or ice-cream :)

0
122 0