How do you cheer yourself up when you're having a bad day?

Whether it's because of work, home or just stress, we all get down sometimes. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're just having one of those day?

36 0

I have bad days on cloudy days so i make sure ive taken my vitamin D and my multi vites. I also try not run errands to not add to the stress and i try and "give myself a day off" from chores. Although sometimes its seeing the housework get done that cheers me up! Its been proven that excersize is as effective as medication for depression so get some sunshine, take a walk. Just go to the park. Being away from everything and seeing your kids have fun can cure a lot of things :)

3
0 0

Am Travis Bob Jason from United State, I really appreciate what Dr. Trust has done in my life by bringing back my EX girlfriend to me after all we pass through i was not having it on mind that my girlfriend will come back to me again because of the situation and little misunderstanding we had, so i was thinking of what to do cause i was very confuse,so one day i was checking something on internet when i met a comment of testimony on the site how a great man called Dr. Trust help her and solve all her problem, it was amazing and i was thinking if this is real, i contacted the woman who posted it and i ask her about the man so she told me everything about the great man, that the man is very powerful and also he is a generous person, so i said let me give a try, really i contacted the great man and i told him everything that happened, he just laughed and told me not to worry anymore, and he did everything i told him to do for me, so after two day later i saw Vivian my girlfriend coming in front of me crying and begging me to forgive her, so i was very exacted we are now together and we are going to celebrate the Christmas and New year together in California. I believe that everybody are not the same this man called Dr. Trust is really powerful, thank you very much sir,contact him through his email. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Web site:http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call his cell number +2348156885231

57 0

Getting ex boyfriend back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. Am Maria 21yr from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

57 0

0 8

Listening to favourite song help to bring back good mood. Or maybe reading article at internet. Or perhaps just lying on the couch , watching television and eat ice cream.

3
12 20

I put food out that both the chickens and the dog like to eat, sit outside with a cup of coffee and watch my 2 lb. hen take on my 70 lb. boxer. Best ever.

2
12 20

I'm going to take a video of this tomorrow and post it so when you're having a bad day, you can smile too.

0 0

0 3

Bad days seem mandatory! If I am able to, a long steaming shower does wonders and usually does the trick. When time doesn't allow for that luxury, lighting some candles, reading a book or circling things in magazines, that I know I wont probably get, send an added boost. Wine & chocolate. Sex if your lucky & sleep if your not!

2
1 12

I go for a walk. If the kids are asleep, I make myself a nice hot drink with whipped cream and a nice dessert.

1
0 0

Usally I go for a walk or make delicious food its help me to cheer me when I feel stress

1
57 0

0 0

I was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. manifestspellcast@gmail.com is the BEST!!!!

0
4 0

Good day,,,,
Read my testimony!!! Getting ex back after a breakup. Am Cora L. Sanchez 30 from UK, my boyfriend of a 2year just broke up with me and am 28 weeks pregnant. I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 22 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change

0
0 0

neglected the call because i don't like picking up strange numbers, the next thing i could see again was a text message from the same number then i had to read it when i opened it i could not believe what i was seeing, the text was from my love who left me for 4years he was saying that he is sorry that i should try and pick his call that was how he called again then i pick up, he was crying on the phone pleading to me that i should forgive him that now he is ready to stay with me forever that he is very sorry for what he did to me.I was so surprised and i was short of words, then i told him that i have forgiven him, that was how he came to my house in the next 24hours the moment he saw me he went on his knees he was pleading again them i told him is alright, that was how i got my lover back and the most surprising part was that he gave me access to his bank account and he now he both me a new Toyota Camry(car) and we are planning for our wedding am happy now and both of us are happy now i thank baba 24 for all his help and i pray to God to keep him alive so who so ever is in heart break should be helped as i was helped.if you want to contact him to bring back happiness into your life as he has done mine you can contact him via 24hourslovespell@gmail.com or cell number /whatsapp +2347059073543
* A candle has been lit *

0
0 0

Dear friends, my name is Monica Jason from United states I had a problem with my husband 8 months ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until the day i saw a post online of Wilson Cheney shearing testimony about how a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email Dr AITAFO the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2 days and was so happy to have him back to me. With my two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to Dr AITAFO for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email address :(atitafospelltemple@yahoo.com) or his whats app Number+2347067607073. .

0
0 0

I like to pamper myself with girl time :D I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and love getting to pamper other moms who have not had the best day as planned!! I do offer other moms major discounts because I am in their shoes now and get it!! Being a mom is not as easy as it looks!! Feel free to check out my website: www.marykay.com/jhaskell2

0
32 9

I try to find a moment to sit down and think about what it will be like in the future, when the kids are grown and possible far away.... and then I remember to forget being down and miserable and enjoy my kids whilst they are little and need me. That includes embracing the mess, the tantrums and unreasonable demands on your time! It doesn't always work.....!

0
0 0

When I am having one of those days that I am feeling sorry for myself, (in which always puts me in the mood of a bad day), or if all my attempts to accomplish my goals for the day and they go wrong, God will always put me in the pathway of some one who has reason to have a bad day but is still smiling and encouraging others or who can have a bad day with a child who smiles and voluntarily hugs me and says "I love you".. a bad day!! What bad day?

0
57 0

5 0

I cry a lot first so that everything is out then I go out shopping and treat myself with some nice coffee or ice-cream :)

0