How do you deal with a 4 year old with speech delay?

By the time a child is 4 years old, they are usually talking up a storm. However, if your child's speech is delayed, what practical steps can and should a mom take?

1 19

my daughter has a speech delay and we actually taught her sign language so she could communicate with us as she was getting so frustrated. we got a macaton book which mr tumble signs and used that and this has helped her speech come on in leaps and bounds she still signs if she doesnt know what the word she wants to speak is.

7
1 0

I can't believe that i was able to get my Husband back who left me and followed another woman, When he left me i almost took my life because i loved him so much and i never believed that he would have done this to me, but i am so happy today that the world have someone like DR DAN who can use his powers through the act of spell casting to reunite broken marriage and relationship. I actually came to realize this when i saw his email address online and contacted him and to my surprise i was able to get my husband back within 4DAYS. I must say that through DR DAN my problem was solved. You can contact him through this Email: blessedspellhome@hotmail.com for help.. website: http://blessedspellhome4.wixsite.com/mysite or call him +13109813315

3 31

I identified a speech delay in my son when he was approximately 18 months old. If I waited for an "official" diagnosis, he would probably still be struggling. I started him with a private speech therapist at approximately 20 months. I got him approved for Early Intervention at 2. I sought out everything I could find on speech delays. The book The Late Talker was very helpful. I found it when Beckett was nearly 2. I wish I'd found it much earlier. The book described a condition called Apraxia. I think my son had it, and I treated him accordingly. Fish oils, especially in a particular combination, can be very helpful. Apraxia, particularly, but other speech disorders as well respond to clearing up pathogenic organisms in the gut. Digestive enzymes and probiotics have been a big help. My son had speech therapy anywhere from 2x/week to 5x/week for the last three years, but the things that really helped him leap forward were the additions of the supplements. Lately, we have been seeing a homeopath who has given him a remedy that caused another leap forward. At the age of almost 5, he is almost completely caught up.

5
4 0

Hi Zoey, Can you please share with me the stuff in details that u used to help him? My daughter is 3 and same thing...we have been doing the speech therapy once a week. I've also read about the gut problem and i gave her soy milk like alot of ppl said and wala...she was putting 2 words together. We had to stop soy due to allergic reaction. I would glad if you can share some tip. Thanks!

6 1

My daughter is 4yr with speech delay and she attends speech therapy. It is also important to read age appropriate books to her
everyday. Don't get discouraged and pray for peace, patience, and joy for your child.

5
1 0

1 4

My now 6 yr old and my 3 yr old both have verbal apraxia (in essence, a special form of speech delay), both were diagnosed early, both entered free community health programs at about 2.5 yrs. The 6 yr old "caught up" at about 4.5 years and my 3 yr old was lucky to be included in an intensive apraxia clinic at the University of Alberta and continues to make progress.
Daily practice with a parent/caregiver is crucial - and make it fun, such as singing into mirrors, chalk writing a "B" and dancing around it practicing B sounds and words, etc. A great resource is a book called "It Takes Two to Talk" by Pepper and Weitzman. And a trick to cut down on frustration is to take photos of essential practical items (snacks, toys, places, etc) and display them on your fridge or somewhere accessible for the child so that your child may bring you a picture of their "juice" when they want it or a picture of their favorite park when they just can't quite communicate what they want - this becomes a great opportunity to model and practice the word with them.

4
0 0

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or call +2347087462033 Reach him through his Web http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell Amara Carr from Australia

675 1

Do as my sister did. She had my niece evaluated at age three was found to have been born with a disconnect in her brain to her mouth. The words were stored in her brain but she couldn't verbalize. After a few months with a speech therapist, she Is a chatty nearly four year old and quite happy with herself ;)

2
0 0

Speech delays are hard, sign language, early intervention, picture books of everyday items ) made with photos you take), and reading, reading, and more reading helps a ton. I am also using a great online program called Speechtails (.com). We love it and are having success! I love being able to ask questions of a SLP whenever I need to and I can do that on Speechtails!

Good Luck!

1
1 4

my son had speech therapy for a short period at around 20 months and was released from the program as right were he should be developementally. I didn't really notice much progress and had his preschool screening as earl as possible as soon as he turned 3. He qualified for a wonderful program through our school district and has been making excellent strides. I think he will do fine entering kindergarten after 2 years of phenetics training. Start with your doctor, they can usually make great recomendations, but trust your instinct, you are wth him every day.

1
14 7

Every state has an early intervention program but your child is too old you age out at 3 you will have to get the child evaluated on your own or you will not get help until they get to school the earlier the better. Everyone should have their child evaluated at 18 months by E.I. they pick up things you are not even aware of that is your best answer. I had my twins evaluated for speech and they ended up getting OT and PT.I would have had no idea they needed the help they got and are still receiving.

1
23 18

Not necessarily true on the aging out....IF there is a problem there are agencies that help children over the age of 3, Head Start , for one, and the child goes to a center for age appropriate help, it is just not done at home. There ARE still programs available. Contact ur department of human services, they can tell you the right place to call to get help.

28 14

You should bring your child to a professional developemental person. If you go to your local immunization building, they will most likely be able to tell you where you can find one. They can tell you everything you need: advice, techniques, information, and everything else that comes along with it. Don't be discouraged, all children grow at their own rate.

1
1 15

My older son didn't speak until he was over 2 years old. We had him in speech therapy, then Early On (Michigan's early intervention program), then another early childhood program where a preschool teacher was at our house twice a week to work with him. We also took him to local playgroups (free through Early On) for interaction with other kids his age. Our pediatrician referred us to Early On, who referred us to the playgroups and the early childhood program. Check with the pediatrician for possible referrals, and also check your local school district - by law they have to provide special services (speech, etc.) to qualifying preschoolers in their district (check with the special ed department). Those are two good places to start!

1
5 20

Amanda K. is right. You should start by seeing your pediatrician to see if there is an official diagnosis. If so, you can get state services to support your child's "special need." When the child begins school, his/her services will be transferred to the school district for administration. In addition, you can begin using sign language with your child. We used Signing Time videos. Signing helps a lot to reduce communication frustration between the two of you and the child will naturally stop signing when he/she begins saying the words. My 4-yr-old son has Down syndrome and has done very well with signing and speech therapies. We highly recommend them!

7 0

I can’t believe how Dr.Zuku cure my HPV VIRUS, since three year ago i was effected with HPV VIRUS, and i have taking all manner of drugs prescribed to me from several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Dr.Zuku and how he has cure so many effected individual ,so i try and contact his email: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com i can't express how happy i am now after so many years. If you have this ailment or whatsoever you might be suffering from contact: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com his Mobile number +16177296273 ..

0
3 0

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes virus, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of cancer and STD cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herbs for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from herpes to the Dr EMUA, after the treatment she was also confirm herpes free . He also have the herbs to cure many deadly disease. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address of this great herbal healer {dremuahelphome@gmail.com or dremuahelphome@outlook.com call him or add him on whats-app +2347063628174) thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify of your good works.

0
0 0

i'm kayla watson, I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my three kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Dr abaka the great messenger to the oracle. I narrated my problem to Dr abaka about how my ex Husband left me and my three kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later, My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director.. you can contact Dr abaka through the following mean
Email:drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com/
website:http://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com

0
0 0

What a miracle,i am lucy ken from USA. i want to share to the world of a great herbalist called Dr.divine ,who helped me to cure my Hiv/aid disease with his herbal medicine, i have been suffering of hiv/aids disease for the past 5years without solution,until i came across the email of Dr DIVINE,who have cured so many people around the globe with his herbal medicine,so i decided to give him a chance to help me cure my Hiv/aids, so i contact his email on divinespelltemple@gmail.com... i explain what i was passing through, and he gave me hope and assured me that i will be cured,so i followed his instruction,then he sent me a Herbal medicine that i took and and after 2weeks i was confirmed negative,incase you have the same disease i will advise you to come straight to this great man, you can visit his web site on: https://divinespelltemple.webs.com or his email on divinespelltemple@gmail.com and mobile phone:+2348103327126 all thanks to Dr divine for the excessive work that he has done for me...Goodluck from lucy

0
0 0

How I Got My Husband Back Testimony,Love spell that really works...My Names is sophie mia from London,UK. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Anabi can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Anabi. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: ultimatehightemple@gmail.com or ultimatehightemple@yahoo.com or call him on: +2348112180471..

0
2 0

CONTACT DR OKUSU AND GET CURED OF YOUR HPV AND BE FREE CONTACT DR OKUSU ON HIS MOBILE:+2349037835860 HELLO!! i have read so many article of how Dr Okusu have helped people who suffered from dangerous disease, and i wonder why my doctor say that there is no cure for my CHRONIC HEPATITIS B disease, 7years ago i was diagnose of (CHRONIC HEPATITIS B) it was very irritating how much i have suffered with this Virus but i am glad that after i contacted Dr Okusu, he helped me to restore back my health, after telling him how much i want to be cured, he prepare a permanently cure for me and after using it for 1weeks i was found negative, i am happy today that he has helped me, and thankful to him for removing shame from my life, he also is specialize in other kinds of disease, Vaginitis, bacterial vaginosis, HIV Aids, Genital herpes,diabetes and many more, you can contact him on his email:drokususolutiontemple@gmail.com or his Web:https://drokususolutiontem.wixsite.com/dr-okusu or his What app number:+2349037835860

1 0

0
0 0

My life is back!!! Am Kim Vitoria Pope from USA, After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart.so i told my cousin about my situation and she told me that i should contact a Dr that is above trust and straight forward she told me his name is Dr godfather and that his a honest man so i said let me give a trial on him and did what he ask of me In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and showed me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pains he has cost us,i was so happy because i do not believe in all this spell stuff but now i do and Once again thanks to Dr Godfather indeed you are above TRUST as you said, if you are facing any challenges in life and you think all hope is lost is not with the help of Dr Godfather all things are possible his Email Address is always at your door step godfatherlovespelltemple@hotmail.com contact him and remain bless forever and that situation you are facing shall be over.

0
2 0

2 0

Hi i am Nombuso Madiba,i never thought they will be a genuine spell caster on the internet after wasting my money searching for a spell that will bring my man back.Though separated but not divorce,until i came across this great man(Dr Buzugbe),who cast a spell that brought my man back in less than 24hrs after 3 years of break up.
He is powerful and genuine,contact him on buzugbespell@outlook.com.com or +2348167759906. web:(http://mashspelltemple.wix.com/mysite)

0
2 0

0 0

We're raising our granddaughter, we noticed when we got her at 2 yrs she was completely non verbal. We fought with doctors and insurance companies for 2 yrs to get someone to do something. She's now 5 and attends pre-school thru the public school system and receives multiple therapies there as she has development delay. While we were fighting for a diagnosis so that something would be done, we worked with her, daily. We sang song, read lots of books, only asked her open ended questions (no "yes or no" questions) and encouraged a response, even if it was only a sound, it was something. Now that she's in school, she's speaking much clearer and people other than me can actually understand her. We continue to work with her daily and try to turn everything (no matter what it is) into a learning experience and encourage her to use her words to tell us what she wants. She often gets frustrated when she can't think of the right word, we tell her "calm your chi" which she knows means to take a deep breath or two, calm down and try again. We refuse to give her what she wants if she merely points and grunts at it (as she used to), she must attempt to tell us what she wants in order to get it. She loves music, Katy Perry in particular and loves to sing along to her song "Roar" so we play it often. Because she likes to sing so much we often have days where we sing our conversations, which helps her speech. We work closely with the school and they have been wonderful with individual therapy, classroom therapy that enlisting her classmates to help her with her words. Hope this helps give you some ideas.

0
2 0

0 0

My daughter is 3 and a half and she has a severe delay in speech. Sometimes speech delays can lead you towards autism. Not to say that she has it but the best thing to do is to see an interventionist who can point your 4 year old in the right direction. Speech therapy is good too but see your pediatrician just to make sure so they can send you to an interventionist who can really assess your child. My daughter has the hypothesis of autism at the moment, goes to a rehabilitation program for kids with the hypothesis of autism and actually, in the next few weeks, she will have her diagnosis as to whether she is or isn't autistic but it's definitely something that should be ruled out because autism is basically the way the child receives information. If it's not properly taught because her diagnosis is wrong or no one looked at it, that won't help her speech at all.

0
2 0

0 0

my 4yrs old boy says few words once a while, gets frustrated if i dont get what he wants by screaming. all he enjoys doing is running and jumping everywhere we go as his very hyper, he writes 1-4 , a and b. but still cant say what his writing. my 2yrs old daughter writes same and communicate with him, she counts and expect him to repeat after her. but he does not..
i feel for him when peeps communicate and no response.
im so confuse about his speech

0
0 0

I have problem with my 4 years old son he's not talking to much he understand everything but he can't say no words is any one with same problem

0 0

My son is 4rs old, he screams to communicate. he goes to school and still picking on few words, is words are probably once a week and he gets frustrated whenever his trying to communicate and i don't get what he wants. he writes 1-4 by himself and all he likes doing is running, jumping round the house.

0
2 0

30 31

My daughter was four years and two months old when I had the school district eval her speech. She spoke in jumbled sentences that required a lot of translation, and used 'strange' wording that most people did not understand. I knew she was very intelligent - because of the creativity she used, signs she had made up, and the fact that she was trying to read at the same time. I had 'guessed' there was a problem since she was about 18 months... and at 2.5 she had a big spurt, but I saw the same problems persisting all the way through three... I should have gotten an eval earlier, through EI, but my husband and all others around me were sure she would 'grow out of it', because she was so obviously smart and her hearing was perfect. My husband wasn't too happy when I did schedule the eval with the speech department of the school district. He said he thought it was unnecessary, but if I was that worried, it couldn't hurt to check. The school district had a program specifically for problems like hers, and put her in one day a week. The children at that school have many kinds of developmental delays, and some of the other parents even look at us and say 'why is she here?' when we come to pick her up - but if they listen for a few minutes sometimes they catch the oddity and nod. She will be in the program for two years before she goes to kindergarten. One year has passed already and I have seen an entirely different child . Where she had been frustrated about being unable to express fears and worries - she tries harder now., and knows it is as much her as it is us in the misunderstandings. She still sometimes mixes up little words like 'to', 'from', 'he', 'she' etc.. but she is accepting of correction, thinking hard on HOW things are said and even her Dad has said he is so glad I did this, she is much more understandable even for him - and there is also much less frustration.

0
2 0

0 19

I have a 6 year old daughter kayla. She has a speech delay of a 2-3 year old.. She's gettn better. But sometimes when we are out people look at us funny..I wonna say what are u looking at.. But i dont..She is developementally delayed..she goes to a wonderful school..for speech, ot, an pt..sometimes i say where did i go wrong..when i was pregnant i was sooo sick..an a couple of weeks after she was born, she had an acid reflex..Now she is smart, bright,smiley, says hi to everyone..She loves to be with other kids..her teacher says she'll get better in her own time..
it is really hard but we do it..

0
2 0

6 11

My son had constant ear infections and the docs didn't move forward with tubes until he failed a hearing test and you could actually hear a "deaf like" tone in his voice. At two he still wasn't really verbally communicating and it's because you can't learn what you can't hear. By 2 1/2 he had full hearing (actually was sensitive to noise) and he was starting to talk. However he was very behind compared to the other kids his age. At 4 there were a lot of sounds he couldn't do yet. We went to the Elementary school zoned for our neighborhood, and they performed a variety of tests with him (including another hearing test). 2 sessions about 30 minutes each. He was then labled having a speech disability. Not sure if that's the same as a speech delay. As soon as the school year begins in September, he will have 2 speech therapy sessions per week at the school. Because it's part of the county, there is no cost for the sessions. The idea is to have him caught up to his peers by the time he starts kindergarden in 2012.

0
2 0

41 15

When I realized there was a delay it was too late to get help through her preschool. She was considered too old (she is 5). So I called the elementary school she will be attending and had her evaluated by the speech therapist there. She was diagnosed with a speech delay and we went through a process of getting her approved for speech therapy. Basically they labeled her (can't remember the technical term since it is after midnight, lol) and she is now able to get speech therapy before she starts kindergarten. Otherwise I would have had to wait until the fall when she starts school. It was a process getting approved, but fairly easy.

0
3 0

My son also had a speech delay.he is now in Grade 11. He is a slow learner .so I worked with him through flash cards

9 13

I agree, not waiting is not the answer, now that you are "thinking that something is amiss your next step is to find out why. I would check the child's hearing, I would then go to a speech therapist after that as well as Occupational therapist. I noticed in my son Robert at ten months and after a year and half of frustrating "help" with our Early Access people, i wouldn't recommend them ever", i contaced our ChildServe agency and have seen great results. Non talker to very much so. Good luck and keep reaching out for those answers yet always remember you are the very best advocate your little one has. Diane, iowa

0
2 0

14 24

My son Cameron is speech delayed. I was also speech delayed. I did not start talking until before I started school. I had to get him tested by his doctor to see what he was saying and all he would say is grunting or getting mad at me because I did not know what he wanted. My doctor suggested that he get tested for going to a special education school that specializes in speech delay and we did. He went to school for two years and now he is attending a preschool in September. He is in a IEP program for speech delayed. He is talking alot more and he also gets help from his older brother.

0
9 13

Hi Cythnia: glad to hear that her speech therapist was able to evaluate her. What did they label her as, in some states that matters. In iowa we are a non labeling state..not that the professsionals don't have their own terms "it's just that they are not supposed to 'consider the child as such'..meaning that if discover they do then they'd wish that the "advocate mommy would turn around and not say something". My walk to getting my son to Kindergarten has not be a fun one because of "school profressionals" so because of their comments, actions, they have "come to really understand that when I mean I'll advocate for Robert I'll be right there doing just that. Continue to walk amongst the professionals, learn all you can, I get the sense you are doing that, and reach out. That is what we are here for. Diane, Iowa

4 25

When we noticed that our son was having speech issues we contacted the Bright Beginnings (pre school) program in our area. They screened him, even though he was only 3 and set up speech therapy class through the school district. After only 8 months of therapy he had made great improvement. He is out of therapy now (summer vac.) but will be rescreened in the fall to see if he needs to continue.

0
0 0

CARA MENDAPATKAN EX BACK.  Saya mempunyai sesuatu untuk berkongsi dengan anda !!! Terdapat kegembiraan di dalam hati saya yang saya ingin berkongsi dengan semua orang. Nama saya Isabel Martins. Saya mempunyai salah faham dengan kekasih saya beberapa bulan yang lalu; yang membawa kita untuk memecahkan dan dia tidak pernah mahu mendengar suara saya lagi. Tetapi lama kelamaan, kawan baik saya disyorkan DR PEPOKO yang boleh membantu saya dengan Cinta Eja untuk mendapatkan lelaki saya kembali. Pada mulanya, saya fikir idea ejaan cinta adalah aneh, tetapi bersedia untuk mencubanya kerana saya benar-benar suka teman lelaki saya. Buat pertama kali saya takut untuk menghubungi DR PEPOKO kerana saya tidak pasti sama ada apa yang mereka lakukan adalah bertentangan dengan agama saya. Tetapi kawan saya memberi jaminan kepada saya bahawa mereka hanya menggunakan Eja yang selamat dan tiada kesan sampingan. Saya berasa sedikit lebih baik dan mengambil keputusan untuk menghubungi DR PEPOKO pada mel beliau (pepokolovespell@gmail.com) Saya menghubungi beliau melalui e-mel dan menjelaskan segala-galanya kepadanya. Beliau berkata bahawa saya tidak perlu bimbang, bahawa kekasih saya akan kembali kepada saya pada lututnya meminta ampun. Saya telah membeli item yang beliau memberitahu saya untuk membeli untuk penyediaan ejaan dan memberi jaminan kepada saya bahawa kekasih saya akan datang kepada saya dalam masa 48 jam dalam penyesalan. kegembiraan terbesar saya sekarang adalah bahawa dia sebenarnya datang kembali kepada saya dan berlututlah ia meminta ampun. Kami kembali bersama-sama dan hubungan kita telah lebih baik kali kedua ini sekitar. Saya perlu memberi DR PEPOKO semua kredit untuk membantu kami kembali ke tempat yang lebih baik daripada mana kita bermula. Cinta baru mendapati bahawa teman lelaki saya mempunyai untuk saya adalah luar biasa dan saya tidak boleh menunggu untuk melihat apa yang dibawa masa depan bagi kita. Adakah anda mempunyai apa-apa masalah dengan orang yang anda sayangi? Well bimbang lagi kerana DR PEPOKO boleh menyediakan anda dengan ejaan untuk mendapatkan dia atau belakang. Dengan bantuan ejaan hanya kerana dia membantu saya. Hubungi DR PEPOKO melalui e-mel: pepokolovespell@gmail.com atau layari laman web beliau www.pepokolovespelltemple.blogspot.com Berikut adalah butiran saya juga jika anda ingin menghubungi saya peribadi ::: isabel_martins28@outlook.com HOW TO GET EX BACK. I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is Isabel Martins . I had a misunderstanding with my lover several months ago; which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. But as time went on, a good friend of mine recommended DR PEPOKO who could help me with Love Spell to get my man back. At first, I thought the idea of a love spell was strange,but was willing to give it a try because i really love my boyfriend. For the first time I was scared to contact the DR PEPOKO because I was not sure if what they did was against my religion. But my friend assured me that they only use Spell which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to contact DR PEPOKO on his mail (pepokolovespell@gmail.com)I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness. I bought an item that he told me to buy for the preparation of the spell and assured me that my lover will come to me within 48 hours in remorse. My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness. We got back together and our relationship has been better this second time around. I have to give DR PEPOKO all the credit for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that my boyfriend has for me is incredible and i can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Do you have any problem with your loved one? Well worry no more because DR PEPOKO can provide you with a spell to get him or her back. With the help of a spell just as he helped me. Contact DR PEPOKO via email: pepokolovespell@gmail.com or visit he Website www.pepokolovespelltemple.blogspot.com Here is my details also if you wish to contact me personal::: isabel_martins28@outlook.com

6 14

I tink it'll be better for the parents to talk more with the child. Take them out to meet more people.
Previously my daughter only speaks when she's 3 yrs old.

0
17 59

You go to a speech pathologist as soon as possible! Speech therapy is actually a lot of fun for kids and it's a lovely time for the child to spend special one on one time with a parent. As a parent, get really involved in the sessions and do lots of work (which will seem like games to your child) at home and it will all come together eventually. Almost every second child does speech therapy at some stage, and it works wonders, it really and truely does.

0
9 14

waiting until 4 is too late you should have concerns if they are not talking by 2 years old and then its getting to the Speech and language therapist or pathologist depending on what country you are in !!! they need to identify what the problem is speech, understanding or producing words and sentences. EARLY EARLY EARLY for identification and treatment!!! this is the key!!!