How do you know you are ready for more children?

After the the busyness of the first child, some moms want a break, and some moms want more kids quickly. How do you know when you're ready to have another child?

5 0

You just know weather its from the experience of your first or the person you are. Some women like to have a child but a career too so more than one can be difficult but if you are a family minded person then you will know how many you can handle, after having the first although all children are extremely different so just because you had a good child the first time does not mean it will happen with the second. It come down to thinking what is good for your family at the time and of couse youself.

5
0 0

Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com) My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

16 0

Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Edward Jones Jr , So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan and i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} ,So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life. Lindsey Tyler

6 0

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START A BEFITTING NEW YEAR!!!!!! Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is Dr. Carson Grant The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret any thing in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser Email (carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com) Our services include the following: * Personal Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Possibility * Business Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage * Home Loans We offer loans at 2% interest rate We offer loans to people in need of financial assistant with a low interest rate of 2%. In order to get a loan with this company, you can tell the exact amount of loan you need and the time in which you can pay back the loan. NOTE: You are required to email us on:(carsongrantloanhome@gmail.com)

9 0

Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks

9 0

FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks

5 0

I`m Charlie Bean and I live in Toronto Canada. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2% interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com. And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email Steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com or number +1(512) 714-8010.

4 0

WELCOME TO BETTERMENT FUNDINGS {bettermentfunding@gmail.com} our aims is to provide Excellent Professional Service. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Personal Loans, Debt consolidation loans, Business Loans, Education Loans, Mortgage Secured Loan, Unsecured loan, Mortgage Loans, Payday off Loans, Student Loans, Commercial Loans, Car Loans, Investments Loans, Development Loans, Acquisition Loans, Construction Loans, with low interest rate at 2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement.Please, contact us for more information: bettermentfunding@gmail.com We look forward to hear from you ASAP Interested applicants should Contact us via email: bettermentfunding@gmail.comWELCOME TO BETTERMENT FUNDINGS {bettermentfunding@gmail.com} our aims is to provide Excellent Professional Service. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the services you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?. We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Personal Loans, Debt consolidation loans, Business Loans, Education Loans, Mortgage Secured Loan, Unsecured loan, Mortgage Loans, Payday off Loans, Student Loans, Commercial Loans, Car Loans, Investments Loans, Development Loans, Acquisition Loans, Construction Loans, with low interest rate at 2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. If you are interested to get a loan then kindly write us with the loan requirement.Please, contact us for more information: bettermentfunding@gmail.com We look forward to hear from you ASAP Interested applicants should Contact us via email: bettermentfunding@gmail.com

4 0

Greetings.. Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!, What is your situation? *Need 100% financing *Can't verify income *Can't verify employment *Recently self employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investment Project or Company Investment Projects e.t.c. Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and debts, start a new business or refinance your projects and expand your business at the cheapest interest rate of %. For more details email us today via email(bettermentfunding@gmail.com) or call us now (803) 373-2162 …………………………………. Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 2% Is the difficulty of the economy affecting you this year, is your bank refuses to give you a loan for the christmas? If your answer is yes, then you need a loan.We offer safe and secure loans at an interest rate of 2%. * Are you financially squeezed? * Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? * Do you seek finance to set up your own business? * Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? * Do you seek loans to carry out large projects? If you have any of the above problems, we can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that we give out loans at the interest rate of 2%. * Borrow anything up to $95,000,000 USD. * Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay. * Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan. * Flexible Loan Terms. Please if you are interested check back with us through this email address: bettermentfunding@gmail.com or call us now (803) 373-2162

13 0

I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE THANKS TO MOORE LOAN COMPANY (mooreloancompany@yahoo.com). Good day everyone,I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be a partaker of this, that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Karen Brown by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank ROBBINSON MOORE for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called MOORE ROBBINSON. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm MOORE LOAN COMPANY. If you arew in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email @[ mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493 . And you will be free from scams on the internet. Please I am begging everyone on earth to help me thank Mr ROBBINSON MOORE. And I ill always being sharing this great surprise and testimony that happened in my life everyday to all that need loans. Contact them now if you are in need of a loan: AS THEY ARE EFFICIENT,DYNAMIC AND RELAIBLE.....Again there contact email [mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493..

47 20

You may get what I call "baby fever." You'll want to be pregnant or may even have feelings of being preganant; inner-glow, weight fluctuations, morning-sickness, etc., This happened every two years for my mom and myself, she had us kids 2 years apart; I had my two, four years apart but I felt a strong compulsion to get pregnant before then and afterwards. Having an option of planning for a pregnancy is wonderful and liberating. You can save money for doing the nurshery up they way youv'e always dreamed of or pay for the added expense for the new baby. You can take your time and really, really enjoy being pregnant. You will have a longer time to allow your baby to be babied and nutured and educated with your undivided attention for awhile longer. My younger daughter has her children 10y, & 7 y (by marriage) then 2 1/2 y and 8 months. She wanted a two year gap between her children, too. Having four boys to raise, she now wishes she would have waitied until Nate was out of the terrible two's before having another baby- but all is good. My older daughter is planning on adopting two siblings 2 - 4 years apart in age next year. Good luck in making your decision and keep us updated on what you decide to do. I hope I have been helpful in my ramblings.

3
19 0

I don't think you ever know! You just have to go for it. I am going through this thought process at the moment. We want to have number 2, and my D/H would have me 3 months pregnant already so that there is just 12 months between 1 and 2. I am not pregnant yet though and I thinking of waiting another few months till my 6 month old is weaned from the breast. But when that time comes will I think I want to wait for something else? like, Potty training? Or second birthday?
Maybe I should just go for it now?!

1
13 0

60 13

When you find out your are PG. That's how most couples know.

Good spacing of children is about 2 years apart so the baby can be a baby for a while and the children will be close enough to enjoy each other. A 2 year old loves helping take care of the baby. I am an observer of people and noticed there is a lot of rivalry when the children are less than 18 months apart; a close bond & friendship when they are between 18 mo to 2 1/2 years; and past the 2 1/2 years, they just do their own thing seperate from each other. So spacing is important.

Unless you are finantially wealthy, you will never be ready for a baby because of your income. If you have a loving relationship and both want a baby, the time is right. Been married 46 years and have learned a lot over the years.

One of my brothers is 18 months younger than me and everyone thought we were twins and when in high school, they thought we were dating. We are still close even though he lives in another state. My other brother is 7 years younger than me. We were close but did very little together because of the age difference. Today he lives 4 miles away and we are very close.

Our children are 2 years apart and are very close (always have been). Hope this helps.

1
60 13

Forgot, Our daughter's children were 10 months to a year apart and all they did was fight (revalry). They are grown now and get along most of the time.

13 0

1 0

buy a dog

1
1 0

just dont have when because u think they love u forever or that it will ur married or keep ur husband if he is into the ur ready

9 0

0
0 0

I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at
Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and live a happy life.

0
6 0

Do you need a loan to start up business or to pay your bills and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. LAKEWOOD FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate. LAKEWOOD give out loan to serious minded people that are interested of loan if interested contact this email:lakewook21@gamil.com or lakewook23@yahoo.com and lakewook_financialinstitutions@consultant.com

0
0 0

Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com)

My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

0
0 0

oh i see! yes, if you want more children! but depends on the Money and saved the money then can be sperm inside her pregnant again.. it's really fine! winks... God bless you!

0
13 0

2,093 0

If we waited until we were ready we wouldn't have any kids. We have four though! We really didn't think about things too much. You figure it out as you go. I never ached for a baby, but knew I wanted a bigger family.

0
5 0

7 0

What do you do when your "baby-fever" is in full swing but your husband wants to wait?????

0
13 0

3 0

How can you ever KNOW you are ready for more? Especially since you have no idea what the next child will be like, how the older one(s) will react, what life will be like at the time the child arrives independent of his/her arrival... there are so many variables. You can FEEL in your heart or in your mind that you are ready or that you WANT... but do you ever really KNOW? The truth is you really don't know what you can handle, how you will feel, what you can 'afford'... When you are ready to face ANYthing...illness, a suddenly bad economy, death, the imaginable and the unimaginable...then you are ready to have more children. Life is all a crapshoot. If you aren't ready to work to cope with whatever comes you're way, then you aren't really ready.

0
72 9

It is so very true about never being ready for kids financially unless you are some celebrity. I didn't realize that until my mother n law told me when i was prego. WE thought we would try for baby #2 when our daughter was a year and half but got a surprise baby girl ! I found out i was prego when our daughter was 11 mths old. I felt good that i was able to nurse her til she was 13 mths. old since i wanted to nurse he til she was a year to 1 1/2 yrs. Sometimes you don't know you are ready til you have to be. Its kinda funny. Both of our kids were surprises. I always wonderd how does a surprise happen when there is birth control but i think if we all had a baby when the time was perfect for us then it wouldn't ever happen or it wouldn't be our "right time". ONly God knows when it is right. I was ready to have a baby as soon as i got married. We were already together for 4 years. I found out i was pregnant 7 mths. after we got married. It was a shock at first but i loved knowing that we were going to have a little part of "us.

0
1 0

When you are emotionally and financially ready.

-1
1 0

u never have enough money

19 0

so true, My brother keeps waiting until he is ''financially ready''. He is 33 now and still waiting! you would want about 3 million in the bank just for growing kids... They are going to have one in about 4 years now, because his OH is 25 and has decided any later and she will be too old! You just have to go for it. PS: Me and Hubby were financially ready when trying, then the month I got PG he lost both his job and now with a 6 month old we are both back to education!x

13 0