How do you tell your children that their parents who have been married for 16 years are separating?

Separation of a marriage is a difficult time, especially when it comes to communicating this to your children. How do you tell children of different ages that their parents, who have been married for almost 2 decades, are splitting up?

0 0

I was in this same situation a year and a half ago. I was married for 15 years and after many problems I decided to leave. My two boys were 8 and 10 at the time. Their father and I decided it was best if we told them together. We sat down and I told them that I was going to be moving out. I said that sometimes when people are married their relationship changes and they no longer can live together. We both assured them that this had absolutely nothing to do with them and that we would both still be very involved in their lives. We assured them that this did not change our relationship with them in any way, and even though we may not have the same love for each other, we would always love them no matter what. We assured them of how much we love them and that they were the most important thing to us. We just felt that for everyone to live a happy life, it was best for us to live apart. It's best to leave blame and details out of it. As parents you need to put your childs best interest first, and even if there is anger toward the other parent, you should both strive to bury that anger when around the kids and just focus on the kids. No matter how you choose to tell them, it is very difficult and emotional. Try to be strong for your kids. Let them ask questions and answer them in a manner that doesn't point blame. Cry and hug, and continue the constant reassurance. It's been a year and a half since I moved out. We co-parent and have 50/50 joint custody. There have been some very strained and difficult times during the past year and a half. There have been times when the kids have witnessed the anger and blame and I can see it only causes them pain. Its best never to discuss any matters that can cause tension in front of the kids. If necessary, get a mediator involved. The sooner you two can just focus on co-parenting and putting that as your number one priority the better. My rule has been, I don't talk to my ex-husband unless it directly relates to my kids. He still has much anger and hostility and I deserve to have a happy life, so the only communication is regarding the kids. I won't lie to you, it is not easy. My prayers are with you as you go through this very difficult time.

11
11 0

No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest sceptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, and after much “cajoling,” she (my co-worker) got me to visit this website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. Dr Marvel is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than TWO DAYS later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well, on the road to recovery! Love and Many Blessings Back to You! Contact Dr Marvel through his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or his email on extremespellhome@hotmail.com.

6 0

My name is Haley James , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Pius for what he has done for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. Pius), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solve . He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apply for with a Real Estate company, right now, my daughter is finally healed. I want to thanks Dr. Pius,for what he has done for me and my family. you can contact him via email: trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ his the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on +2348039456308.

0 0

My Name is BULLY JANE, From USA I wish to share my testimonies with the World about what Dr Keke has just done for me ,This great man brought my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband JACK BULLY, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com) then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared and cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I missed my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Keke for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. his private website is http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. (10)if you want to stop your divorce. (11)if you want to divorce your husband. (12)if you want your wishes to be granted. (13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby (14)Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage (15)Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart. (16) CURE OR HIV AND OTHER VIRAL DISEASES once again the email address is greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com contact him immediately or contact through his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

0 0

Am Campbell Erica from Scotland. I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr.Ade by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr.Ade. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr.Ade for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.Adespelltemple@gmail.com. or call him +2347057375409.

0 0

fix your broken relationship with real love spells that work fast‎!! My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464. Maria Alexander London, UK.

57 0

Real & Powerful Love Spells That Really Work-Get Your Ex Back Now. Hi everyone, I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My name is Mary Wilkie from England. My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ),you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: ( +2348071622464 ),His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

57 0

Hi everyone, I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My name is Mary Wilkie from England. My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

57 0

0 0

Hello I am Shirley Morris ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Dr Keke Odin the great messenger to the oracle of Great Keke Spell Temple. I narrated my problem to Dr Keke Odin about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later, My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director.. you can contact Dr Keke Odin through the following mean Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876 website: http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

31 0

THIS IS GENUINE. NO SCAM. Hi! My name is Myriam Boyer. I want to tell my testimony to the whole world how this great and powerful man called great baba helped me to bring back my partner. My man left me for another lady for five years. I almost gave up until my friend advised me and introduced me to this great man whom she met on the internet. I never believed at first but she encouraged me and i tried to believe and contacted him on his email. I told and explained everything to him and he assured me that he will help me and that i should not worry too much. I believed him and i did all that he asked me to do which i did and it work perfectly and my husband came back to me begging for forgiveness. I am so happy and excited now. I discovered that when my husband came back he even loved me more than the way he used to love me before he left me. great baba opened up his eyes to see how much i love him and how much love we ought to share together as one. This is not brain washing contact great baba now on his email: Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK HIM ON: Greatbabaofsolution.blogspot.com Highersolutiontemple.blogspot.com

31 0

31 0

THIS IS GENUINE. NO SCAM. Hi! My name is Myriam Boyer. I want to tell my testimony to the whole world how this great and powerful man called Great Baba helped me to bring back my partner. My man left me for another lady for five years. I almost gave up until my friend advised me and introduced me to this great man whom she met on the internet and how he also helped her. I never believed at first but she encouraged me and i tried to believe and contacted him on his email. I told and explained everything to him and he assured me that he will help me and that i should not worry too much. I believed him and i did all that he asked me to do which i did and it work perfectly and my husband came back to me begging for forgiveness. I am so happy and excited now. I discovered that when my husband came back he even loved me more than the way he used to love me before he left me. Great Baba opened up his eyes to see how much i love him and how much love we ought to share together as one. This is not brain washing contact Great Baba now on his email: Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK HIM ON: Greatbabaofsolution.blogspot.com Highersolutiontemple.blogspot.com

3 10

Being a child of divorce ( my parents were married 19 years) I can tell you my experience. Chances are if there was any damage to be dine it has already happened unwittingly. How you tell them, as long as it's gently and supportively doesn't really matter. I'm the younger child and it didn't really effect me so much. My older brother was more aware of things before they came to a head and he still has lasting resentments. I was 13 and he was 16. The man my mother left my father for was also married and it seemed like his children had the same response. Older child effected more.
The issues really came more when our parents remarried. The dynamics that go into that are insane. Just be aware if your child's reactions and help them through it. It is a process that never ends. I am now 28 years old with a family of my own. I still have issues with my father's wife. As a result I will never go through a divorce. I really feel like unless the person is abusive you're not going to be that much happier with someone else. I listen to my parents and their issues with their spouses and they sound almost exactly the sane as when they were together.

5
0 0

I agree. Divorce isn't the answer unless there is abuse. Remarriage caused more issues and pain for everyone.

1 1

Sometimes you have no choice though, even if there isn't abuse. I was willing to work on my marriage even though my husband was having an affair but he was not. He walked away. This was not my choice but I will make the best of it and support my kids through it.

0 0

I spent 15 years being emotionally abused. I stayed because I felt that divorce wasn't the answer. Finally after being emotionally broken down to nothing with no self esteem I realized that I was teaching my two boys that this is how you treat your wife and this is what marriage is like. My parents are still married, they have been together for over 50 years. I know that my marriage was not what a healthy marriage should be like. I finally pulled myself up by the boot straps and got the will to leave. We tried therapy after I left, he finally agreed once I was gone. Therapy was unsuccessful, too much damage had already been done. Things are not easy by any means, my ex is very hostile and still abusive. I try to ignore it now and just move on with my life, protecting my kids as much as I can and trying to be the best Mom I can be to them.

3 22

Do you have any suggestions of how I can "pull up my boot straps" and get the courage to leave? My story is very similar to yours.

15 0

Lori..........my hubby is & has been emotionally & verbally abusive & manipulative over the years.....I'm in the same boat......struggling to regain my self-esteem among other emotions. I was married previous, he walked away w/o giving me a reason...to this day I have no idea why he left. But after a year of no communication (on his part, i tried for 6 mos.) no sign of him coming back, i filed for divorce. So i was determined to do whatever necessary not to go through that pain again......but this has been much more painful. I can't afford to file (we can't) but i'm scared of whether i can take care of the kids (even though i'm a sahm & been doing most of it on my own anyway)....... emotional abuse is just as damaging if not more so then physical.....

0 0

my name is Robin Jane. I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr. Trust. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how dr. Trust help him to get back is EX wife within 48n hours.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr. Trust email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tel +2348156885231

10 0

I am glad you are sensitive to your family unity and it's importance. I think the same way. My parents separated when I was 4 1/2. I still feel it. The emptiness is never filled. Ithroughout my life as a child always felt sad when I saw children with their intact parents because it remainded me of my situation. I felt trapped between two strangers - my father's wife and my mother's husband. I new that my situation was a permanent. We know the love of the partner for us can be cordial, but never the same as your real parent because we were the reminder of wife/husband's relationship and I felt even embarrassed to be in front of them. Justified or not, that's how I felt.

0 0

0 0

Am Travis Bob Jason from United State, I really appreciate what Dr. Trust has done in my life by bringing back my EX girlfriend to me after all we pass through i was not having it on mind that my girlfriend will come back to me again because of the situation and little misunderstanding we had, so i was thinking of what to do cause i was very confuse,so one day i was checking something on internet when i met a comment of testimony on the site how a great man called Dr. Trust help her and solve all her problem, it was amazing and i was thinking if this is real, i contacted the woman who posted it and i ask her about the man so she told me everything about the great man, that the man is very powerful and also he is a generous person, so i said let me give a try, really i contacted the great man and i told him everything that happened, he just laughed and told me not to worry anymore, and he did everything i told him to do for me, so after two day later i saw Vivian my girlfriend coming in front of me crying and begging me to forgive her, so i was very exacted we are now together and we are going to celebrate the Christmas and New year together in California. I believe that everybody are not the same this man called Dr. Trust is really powerful, thank you very much sir,contact him through his email. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Web site:http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call his cell number +2348156885231

57 0

57 0

57 0

0 15

you should tell them that once you both was in love with each other in that best thing that came out of your love for each was them and it will never change in always answer their question to remember that you can still be friends but just can not live together and more

4
57 0

1 1

I'm not sure how old your children are but I am currently going through this as well - my children are 10, 6 and 9 months. We spoke to the kids together and explained that Daddy was moving out but that he wouldn't be far away. We told them that sometimes grown ups just don't get along even when they try to. We explained that this situation had nothing to do with them and that we both still loved them very much and always would and then we put together a schedule of when their dad would visit so they knew that he would still be there for them. We also explained to them that they might feel angry or sad or confused or everything all at once and that it was ok and normal to feel this way and that they could and should come to me or their dad when they feel this way, even if it was just to say "I hate you". We assured them that we would be open and honest but that we might not always be able to answer their questions completely. When my oldest asks a question that I can't provide a full answer to - for example "what were you and dad not getting along about?" - I explained to him that it was grown up things and that maybe when he's a little older we can discuss it again. He knows that he's not getting the full story but he doesn't need to know that his dad is having an affair because that would cause more harm than good. I am also constantly asking him if he has any questions. It's important to remember the ages of your children and remind yourself that you want them to be able to be a kid and not worry about the complexities of adult problems. Don't lie but do remember their age when speaking to them. Therapy helps. Good luck.

3
0 0

I commend you for not giving details that would be harmful to your kids. As they get older and can understand the complexities of adult relationships, perhaps that would be a time to discuss it if necessary. I too kept information vague about some harmful things their father had done. Unfortunately he did not feel the same way and finds it necessary to lash out at me in front of the kids. Perhaps he is having a hard time dealing with his own choices and treatment of people. Anyway, you all deserve happiness. My kids are very happy now, they are very loved and know that they are the first priority in both of our lives.

0 0

Also...for those with school age children...let the teachers know. They were glad i told them, and also provided books concerning divorce from the counselors office. My kids were in 1st grade when I divorced. I did my best to keep their schedules the same & provide as much stability as i could. They were involved in sports & dance at the time so we were pretty busy anyway...and since I was the one who was with them at all those practices...that part for them did not change. I wish everyone the best. It definitely was the hardest thing I've ever been through & never thought I would have to deal with, but i found out I'm stronger than I ever knew I could be

1 1

Sheri - you are right. One of the first things I did was contact the school to let them know. The teachers were very sympathetic and understood that there might be some behavioral changes or outbursts etc... because of it. You need as many people in your support group as possible so reach out and get out as much as possible.

0 0

Great advice on letting the school and teachers know. I did the same thing and they were so understanding. Even scheduled separate student conferences. This also helped them understand any behavior that was out of the ordinary.

0 0

My heartfelt sympathies and best wishes for those of you struggling through divorce. As a child of divorce, I wanted to add some perspective from one whose parents successfully made good later marriages -- it does not have to end poorly! I was 7 and my brother 5 when my mother decided to leave my dad, and within 5 years both of my parents wound up remarrying in good marriages with partners each which have now lasted almost 30 years each. I certainly can't say that going through the divorce on the child's end didn't leave some scars, but it also cultivated some strengths and gave me great perspective into how to do the right thing when creating my own family. At the time my parents separated, I definitely wanted them to get back together, but as I've aged it's become more and more clear that they were not making each other happy and they were much better off moving to be with the partners they are with now. And I gained two great stepparents. And I'm 16 years into a great marriage with two fabulous kids of my own. I have always respected my dad for taking the high road and never saying anything bad about my mother after the divorce. Unfortunately, my mother has not taken that path and is still bitter to this day. Her negative comments, while I understand where they are coming from, are the main thing to this day that I really find difficult to deal with regarding the divorce. Kids are smart though, and while it may take them awhile, as long as they really have access to both parents (ie are not separated from the other parent and brainwashed about it), I think most kids are able to figure out that the badmouthing spouse is more the source of the trouble than the spouse taking the high road and not speaking ill of the other parent, although it may take awhile for the kids to put it together. At this point, I wish my mom could let her anger go not even so much for my sake, as for her own. She would be much happier if she could let her issues with my dad go and just concentrate on the many positives of her life. I know my stepmom left my stepsister's father over his infidelities, and she had a pretty rocky time with my stepsister during the teenage years because my stepmom didn't inform on her ex's infidelities to her daughter. But once my stepsister was old enough to figure out what the real situation was, things changed dramatically and my stepsister and stepmom are ultra-close now. I think my stepsister has especial respect for my stepmom's protection in not dragging her into the ugly fallout from the marriage. My best friend from high school is going through an ugly divorce right now, as she made the decision to separate from her husband, and he has responded with hate, hate, and more hate, calling her a whore in front of her kids and making all kinds of horrible accusations about her, while she does nothing but try to bolster him up for the kids sake and make the best of a bad situation. While it's an awful situation, I personally think it was much better for her two girls for her to leave and give them a chance to see her build a positive relationship with someone else than to see her suffer through an unworkable, unhappy marriage. It's hard to see her have to deal with all the ugliness, but she is strong and is showing her strength to her kids by deflecting all the nastiness. Hopefully her ex-husband will someday choose to dig himself out of the pit of blame and negativity he is now choosing to dwell in and make something new of his life. From what I can see, his attitude is harming him more than anyone else. Best wishes to you all.

0 0

57 0

99 48

Put yourself in your child's shoes. Literally. Ask yourself....what would YOU want to hear? That's the answer. It's ALWAYS the answer-for ANY problem/issue regarding children or other people. YOU have to think how YOU would feel or want it to go. I'm tellin' ya, that's the answer. Good luck. The words should come from you and only you. Word to the wise: Be honest-so there are NO surprises. If you are honest-and ALWAYS- then there are no unanswered questions, right? RIGHT.
This needs to be a together cohesive thing. Good luck to you-and your children.

2
99 48

I meant the words should be YOUR feelings and your husband's. You both should talk about it together, decide what you both want to say. I think you BOTH should explain when speaking to your children. Not just Mom. If it's just Mom, then they will think you are the bad guy. Dad needs to speak, as well. And agree. Yall both need to agree on the SAME STATEMENT/ISSUE. Should present a UNITED FRONT. And I would work extremely hard towards ensuring you and your husband show "friendliness" during and after this transition. This is important. They will already be unhappy. No need to make them feel unhappier. This isn't party time as you know. Regardless of what you BOTH say to them TOGETHER at the SAME TIME, they will still be sad. Very important, REGARDLESS OF AGE, that you explain it's not their fault. Because whatever you and your husband decide to tell them, it will make sense.......and not make sense.......you see? they will struggle mentally and emotionally to try to understand, and as a last resort to understanding, they may blame themselves. Very important that doesn't happen. But if so......I recommend lotsa love and patience.....Steel yourselves.....You can do it. I feel for you as well as your children. Good luck.

0 0

0 20

Went through the same thing myself about 4 years ago. My husband and I were married for nearly 15 years and he decided that he no longer wanted to be married. He was having an affair with another woman. We worked on the marriage for over two years with him telling me that he wanted to remain married but in the end he was lying and cheating behind my back. He basically then told me he no longer wanted marriage or a family. We too sat down with all four of my children and explained to them that daddy was leaving. I stressed to them that it had nothing to do with them and that it was basically their father's choice in that he no longer wanted to be married. It was one of the saddest days of my entire life. It was something I never imagined or ever wanted for my four awesome children. They did not deserve this. I did spend time telling them that the situation was not fixable in that their dad did not want to stay. I related to the younger ones that it was like having a vase that is broken. We tried to glue back all the pieces of the vase but one was missing. Since the one piece was missing the vase could never be fixed. I think the visual helped but I am still not sure they have fully recovered from this terrible event in their lives. I am very pro family and conservative as well as very religious so my point of view is guided deeply by my religious beliefs and what the church teaches. I would have done anything to keep my marriage together and told the children so. I related to them in religious terms that certain times people fall prey to sin and that we needed to pray for their dad and hope that at some point he would turn his life around. After four years since the initial permanent separation he is no longer with the "love of his life" but still remains not wanting marriage. So sad. He is a little boy that never wanted the responsibilities that come along with marriage and family. The children suffer so from this unfortunately. I hope this helps a bit.

2
50 0

I love your vase analogy. You are right you cant put something back together when a piece is missing. You exhausted all your options.

57 0

50 0

I hope you have exhausted your marriage therapy option.

PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR KIDS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. It has EVERYTHING to do with them. They get 2 sets of rules one at each household, 2 different significant other's to deal with, 2 different bedrooms to sleep in, 2 different schedules to deal with and , 2 unhappy parents.
Kids end up paying for YOUR CHOICE to separate/divorce.

You are teaching them relationships are hard and Mom and Dad couldn't do it, so they wont probably be able to either.

If you are getting physically abused- PLEASE leave ASAP. But if you aren't, please seek marriage therapy. (it works!!)

Teach your kids all valuable relationships take work and when you love someone you gladly work at it.

1
0 0

True, it does affect them, but you don't want them to feel that any of it was their fault or they were the cause. Telling them that you are separating is a very sensitive matter, to be dealt with carefully, in a manner that shows you understand how hard this is on them and you are both willing to help and support them through it any way that you can. Of course it is about them, their whole world is changing. It is so important to have that open line of communication so the kids can feel free to express their feelings and if needed seek counseling for them. It is the parents job to make sure the transition for the kids goes smoothly and every effort is made to help them through it in any way you can. I was in an abusive relationship which was causing more damage then good to my children to see this. My two boys were learning the wrong way to treat your spouse, and I was not going to put them through that anymore. We did try counseling, but both parents need to be willing to make changes and try, if they are not both committed 100% to working on it, then it is not going to get better. I am now in another relationship, one that is loving, caring and respectful. My kids now see someone treating their Mom in a way that is so supportive and they see the difference in me. My household is very stress free compared to what they are used to at their fathers. This is sort of a reprieve for them when they come here. We share custody 50/50 and are both very involved in their lives. It is very difficult at times to be around my ex but I put my feelings aside, it is all about the kids and we have a business partnership to raise our children and provide a good life for them. I pray, I teach my kids to pray, my fiancée and I have discovered the Lord together, and we are trying hard to make sure they have a happy life.

50 0

I wish you all well. :)

0 0

My perspective is from a child's view. My parents divorced after 18 years of marriage and while we still have a good relationship and I am an adult now, it is still very hard. I would respect their feelings. Your child's anger and pain are normal and to be expected. Don't think that they will get over it quickly or easily. I recommend counseling or some sort of family therapy.

Once the seperation occurs, never talk negatively about your ex in front of them or to them. They don't need to know any details about the marriage and why it soured.

1
0 0

0 0

Genuine Effective Love Spell To Get Your Ex Back My advise reveal you all to contact Dr happy the best on love spell at happylovespell2@gmail.com, here is my relationship story. About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated).Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then she traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact happylovespell2@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 24hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr happy for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now,
You can also know more about his spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Email him now on.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774
For more assurance and spell guarantee, visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/

0
1

TO ALL WOMEN OUT THERE GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES IN MARRIAGE READ THIS ARTICLE AND
CONTACT DR. OLU TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.

I want to say a very big thanks to Dr OLU for the wonderful work he did for me in helping me to save my marriage, my husband ask for a divorce letter because of the little misunderstanding we had in the past few month, And i never wanted this because i love my husband so much and all our investment was a joint business and i don't want to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about Dr OLU and how he also helped her with her marital issues, so i had to contact him because i want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and i want to keep my family together and after contacting him, i was told what i needed to do and when i was going to start seeing the result, I did as Dr. OLU has instructed and after 3 days my Husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to Dr OLU. Contact Him today for marital help via his Whatsapp number: +2348067704010 or call him.
Email: drolusolutiontemple11@gmail.com or drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com
Also read more about him via his blog page: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

0
5 0

I’ve been married to my husband for 15 years now and I was at a total loss as to what was going wrong with our marriage. He just seemed to stop loving me. One of the EBook of Doctor CASERA that I read online helped me to save my marriage life, I’ve totally changed the way I approach the situation as I followed the instructions given to me by Doctor CASERA it was not easy during the last two months been a Breast Cancer patient but the turnaround in our relationship has been simply amazing for my husband is back and the love and affection he's showering on me is so loving and I highly recommend to all the great Doctor CASERA for he's able and capable to help in any situation. This is his contact for anyone out there that needs his help also. E-mail: relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.com OR Call/text: +1 (518) 460-6400. He can also cure diseases like HIV, AIDS, Herpes Virus, Cancer, E.T.C.

0
0 0

We are Ireland based major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe.
we always deliver on time and precision as Set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed, Our Terms and Conditions are reasonable.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: 10M MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 4+ 2%
6. Sale Price: 32+2%
7. Delivery by SWIFT .
8. Payment: MT103-23
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.
Name : Cathal Mc Hugh
E-mail : Cathalmchugh0700@gmail.com
Skype id : Cathalmchugh0700@gmail.com

0
0 0

OMG!!! I'm Jen by name from USA Georgia. I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Akereco. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred early this year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 24hours of Dr Akereco powerful love spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr Akereco you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i don't know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world. and you all can contact him via email: (drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com) website is: ttp://drakerecospellcast4.wixsite.com/akerecospellcaster
cell phone: +1678-369-8701

0
31 0

THIS IS GENUINE. NO SCAM. Hi! My name is Myriam Boyer. I want to tell my testimony to the whole world how this great and powerful man called great baba helped me to bring back my partner. My man left me for another lady for five years. I almost gave up until my friend advised me and introduced me to this great man whom she met on the internet. I never believed at first but she encouraged me and i tried to believe and contacted him on his email. I told and explained everything to him and he assured me that he will help me and that i should not worry too much. I believed him and i did all that he asked me to do which i did and it work perfectly and my husband came back to me begging for forgiveness. I am so happy and excited now. I discovered that when my husband came back he even loved me more than the way he used to love me before he left me. great baba opened up his eyes to see how much i love him and how much love we ought to share together as one. This is not brain washing contact great baba now on his email: Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com

AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK HIM ON:

Greatbabaofsolution.blogspot.com

Highersolutiontemple.blogspot.com

0
10 0

Hi everyone!!!
I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from UK, it has become a testimony that i most share among our society today and i hold a very strong stand against it, that is why i have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you ?Contact.:
Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or whats-app.: +2348160153829.
save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe.

0
2 0

HELLO:
my name is joel sandra from Canada, i want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of dr uzoya after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with dr uzoya that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to dr uzoya for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email:driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR you can also reach him directly on his cell phone number +2348151098492

0
28 0

I am very grateful to Therapist Oniha of the winexbackspell@gmail.com for helping me win back my wife, I was almost losing hope in life when my wife of 5 years ended our marriage ... Therapist oniha did the best spell to win her back for me oohhhhh am so happy posting this to any blog for viewers to see my testimonies.

0
5 0

Hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify of it. i saw a post on how a lady got her man back and i decided to try this Dr that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spiritual work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise Dr Zadson helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my man now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email:eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com of a truth he really helped again his email:eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com or call +2347050269626

0
2 0

This is amazing i am oliver from uk,i am so happy today because of the great work dr odogun has done in my life for saving my family. I got married to my loving husband 3 years ago and we were living a happy life together and everything was moving on smoothly without any problem, 4 months later I went to the hospital for checkup and the doctor confirmed that I am three weeks pregnant with my heart filled with joy and my face full of smile and laughter I went home excitedly to tell my husband the good news and he was very excited about the news and that day is a day I will always live to remember, to cut the story short after I have put to birth a bouncing baby girl he was very happy, but along the line and all of a sudden he started keeping late night and doing things he don't use to do before, and one mourning I confronted him about his new attitude but he did not listen to my advice, but to my greatest surprise I discover my husband have a mistress in his office place and they were seeing each other after work hour. on one faithful night my husband came back home and started packing all his belongings and told me that he is tired of me that he is filing for a annulment not knowing that his mistress has cast love spell on him that was why he was acting strange so I told my friend about what am experiencing at home she told me not to worry about that and she gave me this contact drodogunlovespelltemple@hotmail.com and ask me to contact him that he will help me to bring back my husband in noon less than 12hours but at first i doubted she told me that this doctor is extremely powerful that the doctor has work for her and she confirm him real so when I got home I contacted him and he told me that my husband is under a great love spell but he promise to help bring back my husband which he actually did within the period of 12hours. I was surprise to see my husband in the nest mourning bring back all the things he took out of our house and kneel in front of me and my k

0
1 0

My name is Steph Morgan am from USA i am very happy for the wonderful work dr guru has done for me i got married to my lovely husband last year February and we have a lovely son. things was going well with us and we are living happily. until one day my husband started behaving in a strange manner i could not understand, i was very confused with the way he treat me and my son. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was sad and also frustrated i did not know what to do,i was sick for more than a week because of the divorce. i love him so much he his everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told one of my child hood friend and she told me to contact a spell caster that she has listen to one woman who testify about dr guru and she has been hearing about him that i should try him i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing but i just say i should try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr guru for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman. that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want to divorce me. then he told me that has to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and my son, he casted the spell and after 1 day my husband came back home and started apologizing he said that he love me so much that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr guru casted on him that make him come back to me,right now am so happy again. thank you Dr guru for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. this is to every one who is facing divorces or heart break by your lover i want you to contact him now because he can do it for you his powers is great and dont have any side effect in the futu

0
0 0

Ever since my Husband Reggie Silva Wills left me, my Love life have been a mess. And I always thought and wish that we were together and that he would come back to my life and our Love could stay Endlessly..I wanted to fight this war of Love without weapons, but then i realized that he has fully made up his mind against me.. He no longer calls nor texts me. And I wanted him so bad..I will stay up through the whole night, won't close my eyes and couldn't survive it anymore, and I was ready to walk through fire just to save my Marriage. I did everything I can cos It was really hard to cope and lose a chosen one.. But now, I finally thank God and the Whole universe for sending this spell caster Lord Shinnok out of the blue and he did cast a Love spell for me and made my Husband did call me the few minutes after he rounded up the spell casting for me, and he felt so sorry and remorseful for ever leaving me, and he told me how much he loves me and said he miss me so much..And this spell caster rekindled our feelings and made me so special in the Sight of my husband. I'm so happy now, and i'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist. because i have finally found the happiness and love that i've ever needed.. His Telephone number: +1 661 380 7946 Website: (http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple) and also his Email address: lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. Jeanne Wills.

0
2 0

Thanks to Dr. IBUDU for saving my marriage!!! My names are Mary Hanson, I have been married to my Husband for 7 years, we have 2 kids together and our marriage was wonderful.Am very happy to tell every one my testimony Am sherry from united states,am a nurse, this story of my love life. Another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man called Dr. IBUDU have helped many people and i decided to give him a reply on his Email if he can help me bring my lover back home and he ask me some information which i send to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids crying and begging for forgiveness and that is why i am happy today He also set my friend free from HIV Dr. IBUDU really make the woman i am today for any one looking for how to get his or her ex back or any problem you are having i advice you Dr. IBUDU is the solution to all problem .You can contact him with this email address: tinalovespell@yahoo.com or call him on: +2348078467513

0
0 0

0
1 0

Hello, My name is TRACY FROM USA, i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.SALOBA how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. SALOBA on his email: salobaspiritualtemple@gmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love really came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr SALOBA the great spell caster on his email addresses salobaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregna

0
6 0

Greetings to the world, My name is Jessica Graham I am from U.S.A am written on what I pass through my life, I have been barren for more than seven years and my husband is no more happy with me, everyday is like a war in our life's both his family members are not happy with me, my life just turn down and I never believe in any spell caster in my life because most of them are scams but my friend Alice made me to know that (DR SHAKEKE IS THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN TRUST) she gave me his email and when I contact greatshakeketemple@gmail.com DR SHAKEKE he made me to believe that he is really indeed a GREAT ONE now am having two kids, now happy living with my marriage, my husband and his family members now happy with me. No challenges you are passing through that DR SHAKEKE can never be of help to you. Again his email address is greatshakeketemple@gmail.com Contact him now so your problem will be solved

0
2 0

I can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came across Dr Sugar Olumba.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr Sugar Olumba was a blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his undying love.Thank you Dr Sugar Olumba. In my bid to help out people in dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship, Dr Sugar Olumba's contact is stated below:

Email: olumbatemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa
Location: Maryland,USA.

0
6 0

3 0

I'm Linda Harry,am from Chicago,i want to share a live testimony on how Dr IDESHI was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting.I was going crazy when my Husband left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IDESHI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IDESHI about how my husband left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My Husbnd called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out.thank you father for job well done in my life you can also reach him via email address:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com

0
0 0

0
2 0

THANKS TO DR BENEDICT FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{benedictsolutioncentre@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR benedict. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(benedictsolutioncentre@gmail.com}he is the solution

0
1 0

Truth be told,I know that they're a lot of stupid asses who call themselves spell casters to take your money and don't get nothing done in return,but one thing you all need to know is that in anything in life there's always a good and bad..

I never believed in love Spells or Magics for starters not until I had issues and came across Ogodo spell caster. My wife left me for no reason,I did all I could do to work things out with her but to no avail,I ran kinda mad for a while believe me when I say it was frustrating,I told the spell caster what has happened and all he asked was if I wanted my wife back in good faith,still it sounded weird but I gave it a try,I did all he wanted of me,now I was waiting for the miracle, by the 3rd day hoping my phone would ring or something, then nothing came up, I began to give up all hopes,actually I did give up not until the 7th day when Sarah called asking how I was doing,it was like a dream because I didn't believe in it,we are happily back together as a family,I can't begin to go into details but the spell caster(Ogodo)has really worked a miracle and I will always be grateful to him..he has helped some people I know with similar problems and they are happy and thankful to him..I'm only posting this because I know that there's a person out there who needs help like I did,you can send him a mail and I hope you'd be the next person telling your own story:osagieogodospellcaster@gmail.com

0
2 0

Do you need an urgent spell to get your ex back there is a great spiritual father who can help his name is dr theo of theospellcaster@gmail.com can help you solve your love problems and any problems you are encountering he is a problem solver and he will solve all your problems for you as he solved mine problem with my husband and made our family to live as one again if you need his help on any problem you can contact him on his email on-
theospellcaster@gmail.com

0
1 0

After being in relationship with him for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem.

0
3 0

I want to testify of a great death spell caster that helped me in casting a death spell on the lady that almost took my lovely husband completely away from me and our two sons,after the casting the bitch died in her sleeps within 48hours,all thanks to this great man called instant death. If you also need an urgent death spell on someone then contact this great man immediately via his email address, drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com OR druddebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com.... CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com OR drudebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

0
6 0

After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem.

0
24 0

My name is jones clifford from USA .I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR steve. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR steve, You can reach him via email:(prophetogogalaga@gmail.com...He can solve any problem like,

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office

(4) You want women & men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever
.
(8) If you need financial stance.

(9) He can make you pregnancy.

(10) He can cure you from any diseases.

contact:prophetogogalaga@gmail.com... contact before it will be too late

0
62 0

My parents split when I was 2 - I am 23 now - I think just tell them that you both want to explore the world a and learn a bit more and you need to do it by yourselves but you are still friends.

0
3 0

How old are the children? It does not matter how long you are married. If the children are teenagers it is going to be difficult for them. However, if your marriage was a bad one with constant fighting and bickering where the children could hear it, you both need to sit them down and tell them the reason for separating and reaffirm to them that it is not their fault and that you both love them and will try to make it as easy on them and yourselves as possible. If they are very young simple explanations will suffice until they are older.

0
0 28

be honest.

0
36 20

See the movie Fireproof.

0
0 4

Well this has just happened to me after 33 years of marriage my husband has fallen out of love for me and he wanted his own life we have 5 children ages ranging from 27 to 16 it has been very hard on the children as my husband keeps saying it is between your mum & me and they have no business in it. But my children want to know why? but husband cant give them an answer which is quite upsetting. He has felt like this for 10 plus years so it would have been easier if he had said it then but he said he was only staying for the kids.

0