Should you separate your twins at daycare?

Twins do more activities together than most other sets of brothers and sisters. Is it best to keep twins in daycare together, or would you try and give them some time apart while they are young?

2 16

I am a twin. My mother tried to split us up at a young age. It was disaster!! We were lost without one another. I have been with my sister since conception. Having your twin with you is a natural part of you. They will let you know when it is time to be individuals. We did. I am a teacher and have taught many sets of twins. I see the same thing in them that I saw in my twin and I. It is hard for someone that is not a twin to understand the twin relationship and how they need one another. Even as adults we can't go without talking to each other daily. She is the only family member that I have to have daily communication with. So, I say let the twins tell you what they want. If they are ready to be apart they will tell you. If they want to stay together, by all means, keep them together. If you don't, they will find a way to be together. My sister and I found a way to be together when my mom tried to give us time apart in first grade.

5
14 0

How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing And Trusted Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}.. Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... well if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or call/sms on: +18168926958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you. Website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com

16 0

Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $1,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Edward Jones Jr , So i applied for a loan sum of ($60,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan and i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} ,So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life. Lindsey Tyler

75 0

FUNDING CIRCLE INC(Fundingcircleplc@yahoo.com) Hello am Nathan Davidson a businessman who was able to revive his dying business through the help of a Godsent lender known as Jason Raymond the CEO of FUNDING CIRCLE INC. Am resident at 1542 Main St, Buffalo, NY.. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that FUNDING CIRCLE INC. is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this Godsent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: Fundingcircleplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622

36 0

Welcome To Chester Brain Loan Service….(Brianloancompany@yahoo.com) Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?.Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme. Interested applicants should Contact us via email: {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com } OR text (803) 373-2162 Thanks for your cooperation Chester Brain..

8 0

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart... I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

9 0

FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks

75 0

13 0

I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE THANKS TO MOORE LOAN COMPANY (mooreloancompany@yahoo.com). Good day everyone,I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be a partaker of this, that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Karen Brown by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank ROBBINSON MOORE for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called MOORE ROBBINSON. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm MOORE LOAN COMPANY. If you arew in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email @[ mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493 . And you will be free from scams on the internet. Please I am begging everyone on earth to help me thank Mr ROBBINSON MOORE. And I ill always being sharing this great surprise and testimony that happened in my life everyday to all that need loans. Contact them now if you are in need of a loan: AS THEY ARE EFFICIENT,DYNAMIC AND RELAIBLE.....Again there contact email [mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493..

13 0

I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE THANKS TO MOORE LOAN COMPANY (mooreloancompany@yahoo.com). Good day everyone,I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be a partaker of this, that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Karen Brown by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank ROBBINSON MOORE for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called MOORE ROBBINSON. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm MOORE LOAN COMPANY. If you arew in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email @[ mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text +1(414) 454-9493 . And you will be free from scams on the internet. Please I am begging everyone on earth to help me thank Mr ROBBINSON MOORE. And I ill always being sharing this great surprise and testimony that happened in my life everyday to all that need loans. Contact them now if you are in need of a loan: AS THEY ARE EFFICIENT,DYNAMIC AND RELAIBLE.....Again there contact email [mooreloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +1(414) 454-9493..

8 7

My twin boys started play-school last year together and it's worked out wonderful. The teachers there have to told they play individually at different things then they sit together for their snack time. I'm happy with this however if it had turned out differently I would have made other arrangements. My suggestion is try them together and take it from there.

1
0 0

I have two year old twins and our daycare told us the same thing. The teachers tell us they play individually (and with different kids) but when it comes to lunch and nap time they want to be together.

13 0

1

I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from Progresive Loan INC. & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. Well i'm Annie Joe by name from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, Tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (progresiveloan@yahoo.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Progresive Loan INC and be financially lifted Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565

0
75 0

FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks

0
8 0

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart...

I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

0
1 0

Have you guys checked out this guy Jonny Belter at hackwithjonny@gmail.com +17272202668 dude's a cyber guru, involved with cloning phones, hacked into my ex's gmail and facbook, what let me knowing she was infidel and also gave my nephew some really outstanding school scores which he upgraded himself, cool way to have financial freedom as well. Get your bank blank atm cards which could debit money from any a.t.m machine. Make $20,000 and more in a couple days. Bank transfers and wire transfers as well as Paypal jobs, hes that good, had to make him my personal hacker. You could mail him as well if you got issues, he's as discreet and professional too. He's kinda picky though so make mention of the reference. Kennedy Johnson referred you. Your welcome.

0
13 0

20 0

SCAMMERS DRAINED AND RUINED ME FINANCIALLY AND LEFT ME HOMELESS BUT THANKS TO UP START LOAN (upstartloan@yahoo.com).

Greetings to everyone, Life they say is full of deceit. No torture and pain can be compare to what i Theresa L. Bernard experience in the hands of scammers, The most annoying part of it is that someone always post of receiving a loan from them which is nothing but lies and strategy to deceive and extort hard earn money from people. I was victimize several times because of that, After reading a post about them i end up trusting them without verifying, I lost more than $12,500 in the quest of obtaining a loan i sold my car defaulted in my bills but i keep on falling victim my life was a piece of trash full of mess. My kids dropped out of school, My bank denied me credit because my credit score was down already about leaving the bank with a broken heart a staff in the bank approach me and say that there is a financial institution called UP START LOAN that say yes even when banks and other financial institution says no. She advised me to give it a try to be honest i was so skeptical leaving the bank without saying a word to her. It was a month later when my eldest son was hospitalized looking up and down nothing to pay for his hospital bill devastated and confused and then i remember what the bank staff told me and i quickly went to the bank to plead with her and inquire on how to contact UP START LOAN and she gave me the details which are Email: ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) OR call/ text customer service through +1(574) 301-1639 . After following due procedures and comply to their policy in less than 24 hours my credit of $25,000 got approved and transfer to me. I later apply for a home and startup business loan of $350,000 which i receive and i obtain a home at 2076 Simon St, Philadelphia, PA 19124. UP START LOAN is the best. ( upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call customer service +1(574) 301-1639. Indeed they say yes when your bank say no.

0
36 0

Welcome To Chester Brain Loan Service….(Brianloancompany@yahoo.com)

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?.Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Gain flexibility with which you can use for any purpose – from vacations, to education, to unique purchases

We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.

Interested applicants should Contact us via email: {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com } OR text (803) 373-2162

Thanks for your cooperation
Chester Brain..

0
6 0

I've just used this guy's services and he's a legit black hat hacker, he can handle social network hacks, emails and school grade hacks, he's actually the real deal, I was initially skeptical as I already got scammed before but he did come through, his email is lawsonmichael33@yahoo.com and you can also text him on +1 646-652-6107

0
13 0

13 0

0 0

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only.
(zumaloans@mail.com or zumaloans@gmail.com)

Please, do provide us with the Following information if you are interested.
1) Full Name:.........
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.......
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8)Monthly Income:.....................
9)Occupation:...........................
)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.

0
2 0

HOW I GET A LOAN HELP @ 2% INTEREST RATE

My son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Trust Loan Firm (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction.

0
0 5

i seperated my girls in kindergarten, but teachers knew them and kept them in classrooms right next door or right across the hall so they always knew their sister was close. And now in 8th grade, they are still best friends but have their seperate lives also.

0
13 0

4 5

Having them together to begin with could give them both added support and less stress for a new situation, so I am in favour for starting them that way. Mine have only just settled in occasional care together. I was considering trying them on the odd extra day alone once I don't need to leave the pram behind for them to nap in. For practical reasons I just can't drop only one!

0
89 2

absolutely not! twins have a special bond and no separation will hinder this

0
13 0

4 21

When my twins started daycare I gave them 1 session one their own and now they are at school I have them in separt classes. It's up to you though, see if they like it if not put them in together. Good luck

0
0 15

My girls are not identical and have completely different personalities, they have spent the first 4 years together. Their pre-k program at the daycare has started 2 classes this year and I jumped at the chance to seperate them, so far week two and we have seen a big difference. They are also starting dance lessons which will be on seperate as well. Just think about it, how well and happy would you be if there was someone with whom you were never seperated from 24 hours a day, 7days a week 365 a year....we all need personal space even as a child. I highly recommend giving seperation a try.

-1
14 0

9 0

13 0

28 33

I would try to give them some time apart to let them grow as individuals. The may have different interests and like different activities. Also if one twin is more dominant than the other it could cause the more dominant to become the leader and the other to become a follower and possibly shy and introverted.

-1
0 15

Agree 100 percent!!!

70 39

It's a question I struggled with...and I think every situation is different. I think it's probably different with fraternal and identical, as I have friends with both, and its such a different relationship. I have a boy and a girl, both with very very different personalities. They have been in daycare since they were 1, and are now almost 3.5. They started in dacyare in the same class, and have been in the same class until a couple of months ago, where my daycare seperates into two streams - montessori and non-montessori. I asked the kids what classes they wanted to be in, and they each picked a different teacher, so I thought I would see how it goes. The great thing is, they are in different classes...but the classes are seperated by a curtain wall, and they have recess, lunch, and some playtime together, but have different actual "class" time. They are doing SO well. It's been great. I'm so glad I did it. Now they are focused on individually (not that they weren't before...the teachers were great at treating them like individuals and not "the twins"....but they were still always together, and they have always been competitive for attention. Now they don't compete with each other). I also have found that sometimes when they are really, really scrappy with each other, if I force alone time, they immeidately calm down and are much happier. They adore spending time with each other....but 24-7 was getting to be a bit much I think for them, and they enjoy their time together so much more now. However, that is just my experience, and it may be very different for different sets of twins :)

16 0

75 0

13 0

13 0