What can you do when your children and their step-father don't get a long?

Having a new adult in their life is often quite difficult for children. What advice do you have for moms whose children are not getting along with their new husband or significant other?

1 4

One of the things I loved about my step-dad is he made time for me by getting to know what intrested me. He even took me to places I like, just the two of us. He will say now is our time, to give your mom a break from us bone heads and wink at her. He left the disciplining to my mom, but would talk to me about why it was wrong in a calm and loving manner. He will then make us hug and tell each other "I love you". He use to help me with my homework and rewarded me when my grades were good. I miss him so much. May he rest in peace!

9
0 0

Wonderful. Share a website with you , ( http://www.wholesalemkt.net/ ) Believe you will love it. We accept any form of payment. ( http://www.wholesalemkt.net/ )

79 10

I have been married almost 10 years to my second husband. Our eldest son (now 15; 4 when we married) is not my husband's biological child but my younger two are. There have been contentions all the way. My husband fully admits that early on he did not feel the same way about our eldest as he does about the younger two. That's tough to hear as a Mum, but it is the reality of it. My husband worked very hard to overcome this, but it was a real struggle.

My eldest has never had anything to do with his biological father (from a short relationship between marriages) so that has simplified the issue. Like the other two posts, communication between the family is the key, but it's a mistake to ever think this would be easy. Unlike one of the other posts, I no longer believe that the children come first (I did when I first married!). Good modelling to children requires that the husband and wife put each other first: if they see their parents doing that, they are more likely to do it themselves and thus perpetuate good modelling of relationships. Also, putting your partner's needs at the top of the list ensures happy partners which is much more likely to produce happy children. Of course, both partners must do this equally, it's not going to work if one puts their parner first and one doesn't. It is also much harder in a relationship where the biological father is around as children have another authority figure in the mix. I admire families like this who keep it together, because it's hard enough to do blended family without the extra parents!

6
0 0

5 11

I used to go with my 2 children father for almost 11 years, and we have been broken up for 5 years. I am now dating another man for 4 years, and my son is the only one who couldn't get along with my boyfriend. I don't take sides but do support my son fully regardless. I had to fight with my boyfriend over discipline with my son because he didn't like how I discipline or handle my son. I handle my son different because he have ADHD with depression. I have experienced my son tried self suicide few different times that I had to learn how to handle my son differently than always trying to discipline my son for every mistake he makes. I got tired of always being in a middle between my boyfriend and my son. I love my boyfriend because he's a good guy with a good heart, but don't like it when he believes in "Old School ways" that I have to sign up for a therapy for me and my boyfriend to get things worked out. My son has to see two different therapist along a psychatrist to improve in his behavior. I did warned my boyfriend that if things continue to be awful between all of us, that I will have to leave him because I cannot chose him over my children (which my mother did to us by chosing her "so called" boyfriend over us kids when we were young). I would suggest family counselor or therapist for you, your husband, and your children to try bring together the family instead of seeing it fall apart.

4
0 0

The number one problem, when you said, "but do support my son fully regardless." This type of position will make the stepfather feel isolated in the home, why? Because when the stepfather tries to discipline the child or take corrective actions, you will then jump in save the child regardless of the situation and this will cause emotional pain for the stepfather...men will tend to pick-and-choose their battles. They will try to avoid things that cause problems between you and him. A man want's peace in the house. So the man will go through alternative means of addressing issues with the child, by going through you, the mother, to get you to address the child…you will then get mad at the stepfather and retaliate on the stepfather for bringing up a problem with your child. Now the stepfather knows that anything that has anything to with your son will ultimately cause him to have problems. Now another situation will emerge...thanks your philosophy of "Support my son fully regardless", the stepfather must now practice child avoidance. Have nothing to do with the child, why? Problem avoidance. To keep the peace, the stepfather must now avoid the things that cause problems for him. Now as the mother with the naive notion of; "Support my son fully regardless", will be sitting back with her shoulders hunched saying, "what’s wrong, does this man despise my son"...no he does not despise your son, he despise the problems he causes. i.e. 1. Stepfather corrects son. Son tells mother. Mother fights stepfather. 2. Stepfather goes through the mother to correct son. Mother does nothing. Mother fights stepfather. 3. Stepfather doesn't say anything to son. Mother gives father peace. ****Do you see where I'm going? Grownups are quick to say that children have problems adjusting...it is also the mothers who have problems, because she is used to handling issues all alone, without the intervention or help of a man. When a man accepts a woman like you, with someone’s else child and tries to be a father figure, you need to adjust and allow him to be the man of the house. Not saying to put the man first and be against your son, but to be open to having a united front with the man. You can support what the man is doing by playing “Good-cop/Bad-cop.” If the stepfather lays down something to the child, instead of fighting the stepfather over what he said to your son... come behind the stepfather with gentle words to your son on why he better do as he is told or the consequences could be worst. Now...instead of stripping the stepfather of his fatherly-positional-power, you have now reinforced it and thus giving his position teeth. Now the child will be forced to adjust to having a father figure in the house....in oppose to saying, "you’re not my father, I don't have to listen to you."

12 0

Well fist you have to talk to your children and find out why they are not getting along with their step-father and then speak to him about it. It would be a good idea to all sit down at the kitchen table and have a heart to heart about the situation. It is hard when kids/adults have to adjust to new situations. Make sure the children know that their step-father loves and supports them and as a mother you have to support that relationship. Find things for them to do together. Suggest activities that you can all do as a family so no one is excluded.

3
122 0

How to get your ex back After divorce or breakup right now no matter how hopeless your situation seems!. My boyfriend and I were seriously in love for 3 years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promised to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And I suffered heartbreak for 9 months and I was not tired of loving him, so I took a bold step by contacting a spell caster who helped me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact is( Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on his mobile +2348072370762 and you can also visit his website for more details: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com. ) if you have any problem contact Dr Unity, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.

88 4

The kids are just kids and just learning to adjust to situations like this. HE is an adult and has had situations of adjustment all his life to prepare. Tell the kids to make their best efforts,and make sure they follow through, w/ ready consequences; and tell him that he takes the high road and sets the tone for a solid relationship or he leaves.

2
31 0

Husband left me and my kids, i was passing though pains, sorrow, heartbroken, going crazy but this is how i restored happiness back in my life by getting my husband back. I’m Tiffany Wilson from UK. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband with two kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of Dr Frank Ojo a spell caster. So, If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again, so here his email address { Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com } Website address: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com, His Mobile number: +234)80- 7237-0762, Dr Frank Ojo is the best spell caster online contact him if you have any problem.

6 6

For now mom should do the disciplining and step dad should take a back seat. This doesn't mean they should take abuse, but until the child learns to trust the new parental figure he shouldn't try and rule the roost. It is ok for step dad to be firm when need be, but consistency is the most important thing. Kids need consistency, and the more consistent the step dad is the quicker they will gain the child's trust and respect.

2
0 0

0 0

My name is amorita from USA, i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great powers of priest manuka after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with priest manuka that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to manuka for his wonderful spiritual help.I can never stop testifying to the people about him::via email lovesolutiontemple1@gmail.com..And his hangout name priest manuka,Good luck

0
6 0

I am very grateful to Doctor Omoluyi for bringing back my Husband after 2 years of separation due to pressure from his family and business associate saying that i am not the same country and different believe.. This Joan Robert From Miami Florida. After enough searching and surfing on the internet, I saw a post made by Peter Dashy from Canada referring of how he was helped by Doctor Omoluyi. I also decided to contact the Doctor for help because i was desperate to get back my lovely Husband. I followed all his instructions and he promised me that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 18 hours after he has finished with the preparation of the spell. And now, am finally a complete woman with my man back by my side. To also get your help from this great Doctor Omoluyi, Email: ( Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ).

0
2 0

HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you ? If "YES",the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse ? Is this problem spiritual ? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary(spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,(jumbaherbalis@yahoo.com), as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I can categorically state here that the kind gesture of (jumbaherbalis@yahoo.com) . has helped me restore my family. Thanks to Dr JUMBA.

0
15 0

My husband and my 19 year old son got into a punching fight in the parking lot at my job location, I was so mad that I kicked out my hubby and now he wants to come home. my son and I have not talked about him coming home cause he thinks were getting a divorce which were not and im seeing my husband on the weekend away from home and my son has no idea. what do I do please HELP me.

0
8 0

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Am Singh Darren from NY, USA. My wife divorced me year 2014 and went back to her EX husband. I felt heart broken for i didn't know how to get her back. I did all i could do to get her back with her close friends but nothing worked out. So, in my place of work, i tried searching for help online and i found various testifiers of how a Doc named Osemu has been faithful & helpful with his spells. I gave it a try by getting in touch with him on his Website: ( http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com ) and i explained my problem to him. Doc Osemu prepared a spell for me that brought back my wife within 12 to 16 hours after i contacted him. He assured me that nothing can break us apart again and since 2015 till this moment, i have been full of joy with my wife. Contact him today for any help or call me on +1 (914)-363-6524 for more info or what's app him on +2348135254384. Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com

0
0 0

Real spell caster revives !
Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr BALOGUN for his help? he is wonderful and has a good heart. He is like a God on Earth and i really do not know what to do to thank him for helping me regain my husbands love back with his spell. months ago my husband told me it was over between us and he let me and our children without saying a word, i did all i could to stop him because his mind was made up. few months later my friend told me how DR BALOGUN helped her with his spell,I love my husband so much that i would give up every thing for him, so i contacted Dr BALOGUN to also help me with his spell and he responded saying that he will help me with his spell that I should clam down and i will see result within 12 to 16 hours Today, i am so glad that everything happened just as Dr BALOGUN said, my husband will came back to me within 12 to 16 hours on his knees begging me to forgive him and I accepted him back into my life. Do you need help are you worried about your ex husband or your boyfriend left you for another,here is Dr BALOGUN he is a real and genuine spell caster contact him for help via email:
balogunsolutiontemple@gmail.com

0
0 0

my name is Dwunica Faith. my life is full of joy because Dr JATTO asked me to be happy What happened to me is not what i can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get there love ones back and been happy once again. I and my lover had some issues which leads to our break up since after then my life has never been the same i tried all method to get Him back but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the Internet i came across someone testimony about Dr JATTO helped him to get his lover back so i contacted His email:drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk and to my greatest surprise Dr.JATTO was able to bring back my lover within 27hours. With the great thing that happened in my life i decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr JATTO. For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is know impossibility now i believe him so much friends if you need help kindly contact him via email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

0
122 0

0 0

Amazing testimony by Tom Bush

O.M.G!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2015, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Baba Agba on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about spells before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Baba Agba did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my wife back to me in just 17hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my wife knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Baba Agba you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful man once again.. here is his Email: babaagbasolutiontemple@gmail.com OR CALL +2347064348663....Tom Bush from England(UK)...

0
3 0

fix your Marriage and relationship After a Divorce or Breakup,●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr atidi, which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr atidi mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr atidi is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have a problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr atidi can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him on his E-mail: atidispelltemple@gmail.com call or whatsapp him on +2348063930531, If you have any problem contact him, he cast real spells that fast, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. i’m Lisa Adams by name. From UK Liverpool ..

0
0 0

Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony will say. am Tracy Johnson from united state,am a nurse,this story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. Kakuta have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.You can contact him with this email address {kakutaspellz@gmail.com} or you can still call or Whatsapp him on his mobile +2348168199202 Thank you Dr Kakuta.

0
0 0

my daughter is 23 my ex who's back in my life doesn't like my daughter, because of her past she does have a record, but she's has changed, and she's still trying, but he mentioned if my daughter moves back in he was moving out, and I told him my children come first if you don't care for yours doesn't mean I'm going to be like you so right now I don't know if my daughter is moving back, but he mentioned well if she doesn't I'll stay, but him telling me that I don't even want to be with him anymore it made me sick to my stomach for him to make me choose, and his a cop ever since he became one his changed I love him, but right not I don't wish to be with him.
What advice can you ladies out there give me of what I should do if my daughter moves back I just might transfer back to Texas, cause I can't be around him we live in such a very, very small town that I know he'll patrol around just to see what I'm up to or who's over at my place, or who I'm talking to. I need help right now...

0
0 0

my stepdad is putting cameras in the house to see if i am acting out like yelling at my mom

0
0 0

Hello every body my name is Janelle Mercredi, from United Kingdom England, I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr iayaryi, help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3 years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily and our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email.(driayaryi2012@hotmail.com)

0
31 0

1

I'm a single mother of a son and it bothers me to hear woman say they out men that are not there child's biological father before them! Especially the lady that states he treated her son funny but there kids together good ! Like hell no I don't want love that much that I would make my child feel secondary ! If it was his biological father and were married I can see slightly but trufully children need love especially when they have no biological father I grew up resenting my mother because she put her husband before in I found myself promising I would never do that to my child ! But I guess woman need love so bad companionship that your kids interest are secondary no way guess that's my Virgo way of thinking but I totally respect woman who choose the alternative route

0
0 0

I don't know what to do, my husband does not get on with my 10 year old daughter. She actually lives with her dad and comes to mine every couple off days, I was dealing with adult abuse 3 years ago and asked for help so she seems to have a more settled time being under her father's care. Anyway she has learning difficulties and just doesn't listen and answers back all the time. My husband has tried to get along with her and do things with her, but now today he has resorted to staying in the outside shed and watch movies while she is here over night, he will come in later but its all so uncomfortable I don't know what to do. He does get angry and sometimes I feel he isn't approaching our situation right and it even comes to the point of not talking to me. Please give me some advice

0
0 0

I've been married 16 years and have a son, 19, from my first marriage. My son was 1 when we married and we also have a son together who is now 15. I mourn for the days when the boys were little and were happy to play in the back yard or with their trucks or even help dad build, but basically were just little boys enjoying life. Don't get me wrong, both boys are still gorgeous and enjoy life, but obviously one is now a man. He also still hasn't figured out what he wants to do with his life which is fine, but my husband is putting pressure on him to figure himself out. My son spends a fair bit of time in his room playing computer games which he says relaxes him, and my husband just can't stand that. My husband is a builder and very proactive and busy, so at the moment they have absolutely nothing in common. Being 19 now, my son is starting to stand up to my husband and is telling him exactly how he feels. This is creating so much tension and my husband can't handle it. My son has been out west working on a property for food and board and loving it and has come home for a week for a visit. I could see such a change in my son; confident, happy, free and easy and was so excited for him to see his stepfather who I was sure would see a change also. Within one hour of seeing each other, my husband and son were arguing over the fact that my son had only cleaned up half the kitchen, and had left the rest for his brother, which was the deal. When my son put this point across in no uncertain terms, my husband just started yelling at him saying he thought he might've learned something whilst he'd been away, to just do the whole job and not worry about waiting for others. I think my husband could've so easily said, hey mate, I know your brother should've done the rest, but how about just finishing the job and I'll speak to your brother. No, there had to be yelling and then a 5 minute lecture about how hard my husband works for a living! What do I do? I don't want to cry anymore.

0
0 0

I am going through a very similar situation at the moment... Out of four sons just my 19 year old does not get along with my partner... He is the only one living at home now and as been spoilt, my partner tries to get him to do more for himself and be an adult, but my son as recently started working and doesn't think anyone can now tell him what to do... If my son is in the wrong I will tell him and also with my partner I do the same... My son worries about me because his dad abused me for 26 years so he has s3n himself as my protector because for 2 years after I left his dad it was just him and I and we are close... My other sons agree with how my partner says things because he is a really good man but its just the arguing and I don't know how to stop it... Do I give up and walk away from the only man who has every shown me love and respect or do I continue to live with conflict.???

0 0

I was lucky enough to raise in a culture where the Mother who get married when she has children and her X is still alive, is pretty much considered a H**E.

The Step Father should not have to anything with your children (especially if their father is still alive).. after all he is there because he is interested in sleeping with you!

0
11 0

Hi there! I have a friend who had a step father as a child and the three kids did not get along with him right from day one. He was a lovely man and I'm sure yours is aswell! When the stepfather first came into the family the kids were just three, six and nine. They would do things to the stepfather like spit in his face when he opened a door, kick him in the shins and run away and lots of silly and annoying things like this at first. As they got older they got really close with him but there was still the occasional prank. When the oldest was around 18, he and the step father started to have arguments and the oldest would be disrespectful to the mother and then the step father would stand up for his wife and this would cause problems and tension between stepfather and son. I know that there was a time where they had a big fight when the oldest boy yelled at his mother and was half kicked out half moved out of the house and went to life with his real father, who the three kids had been visiting every week. The stepfather and the mother couldn't get in contact with the boy and they ended up not speeding for about six months. Soon enough, the boy started to miss his younger siblings and started to take his younger sisters out to the movies or park ect. At times he would see his mother and eventually tey all started going out as a family again but the boy never stayed at there house. After a couple of months of meeting a mere times every week, the boy ran into trouble at his dads house and had a fight with his dad. He then moved back in with his mum and stepfather and younger sisters and has been living there since. The dad and him soon started talking and are in full contact now, it did take them a while, about eight months though.
My advise to you would be to make sure that your husband doesn't interfere with any fights that you or your children may have. If there does come a problem like a fight, then just leave it for a while. The fight with soon sooth over.

0
55 0

GREAT THANKS TO DR. SAM THAT HELPED SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND HELPED ME GET PREGNANT. I'm Stephanie Williams from USA, for over 4 years now of my marriage i have been trying to get pregnant, this almost made my husband to divorce me because my mother in-law was planning to get him another girl, i was always crying everyday because my marital life way going down. My mother in-law made my husband believe that i was the cause of us being able to give birth, i was always crying, my heart was broken into pieces. My husband and I have been seeing a fertility specialist. We have done one IUI with no luck. My husband has a sperm count which goes up and down,the doctor has recommended him taking the Proxeed supplement which he is doing over 3 years with no change in the situation my husband who has low sperm count? It just seems to me that if the sperm are unable to fertilize the egg it will not matter how many are produced. I am was so confused until i contacted this powerful spell caster online who I saw a number of testimonies of how he has help so many of them so I sent DR. SAM a mail and I told him all my sorrows and pain he replied me and ask me not to cry any more that he will help, he sent me some instructions and caution, DR. SAM (the spell caster) performed the ritual rights and I bought some items to complete the rights and he told me to have sex with my husband within 2weeks of doing this I felt dizzy and I went to the doctor and it was confirm that I was pregnant thanks to DR. SAM spell temple now am a mother of a bouncing baby boy and joy has been restored to my marital life and am very happy, no more stress from my mother in-law. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting pregnant contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for pregnancy spell and love spell to bring back your ex lover

0 0

I have two lovely boys but am no longer with their father. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years now and am experiencing real problems between him and the children.

My boyfriend has been brought up in a very strict manner and believes that parents are more important than children and that they should be seen and not heard. I on the other hand believe that being a parent is the most important job you can do and that although manners and discipline are incredibly important, fun is important too.

My youngest son, who is 8, has very mild autism. My boyfriend however feels that he is 'getting away' with things.

After an altrication this morning I discussed things with my children and one of them said that he doesnt look forward to coming home sometimes as he knows he will get shouted at.

Whilst I love my boyfriend, my children are more important and I want them to be able to remeber their childhood fondly.

What I am looking for are some ideas how to get my boyfriend to enjoy the children and not focus on the little things and for my children to respect my boyfriend - any ideas?

0
0 6

My situation is so simular to yours. I dont what to do. I have 3 children that are not my bf. But i now have 2 that are. I am a stay at home mom. My older kids want him to leave. .. i try and talk to him and he blows up. Never changes. Its been 5 yrs. I feel like i am torn b/t my kids.

0 0

I have been with my husband for over 10 years and been married for 2 years. I have 4 children. The two oldest r from my first marriage and the 2 little ones are from my 2nd marriage. Before my 3rd child was born, my husband was amazing with my oldest son who is now 17. But they have the worst relationship ever. My husband likes to command him to do stuff every time he looks at my 17 yr old son. He doesn't like the fact that my son loves to play xbox. My son doesn't like to be around my husband at all. My husband likes to out him down in many ways. My husband is always telling my son he has to get a job. I think it's because my son's presence bothers him. We are always fighting about this and my husband only sees his way. My 1 year old's dad is not in the picture physically, but he does talk to my son on his cell. I don't know how else to go about this. I have asked my husband I want a divorce, he says I take the easy way out. I think I'm just fed up with my husband.

Please help.

0
0 0

Hi um I'm 11 and me and my stepdad is always arguing and we only get along at times. And The First I Got In Punishment Bye Him Was When I was In 2011 I Was 9 And I Got Mad At Him For Yelling At Me To shutup So I Left Out The House And He Found Me By Our Car I Got In Trouble. And my mom was being on his side she was nice before she met him now she's not! What should I do...

0
2 0

help them bond with each other

0
0 0

I HAVE A HUSBAND HIS IS MY SECOND ONE. WE HAVE NO CHILDREN TO GATHER. I HAVE THREE. ONE HAS ALREADY MOVED OUT GOTTEN MARRIED. THE OTHER TWO STILL AT HOME AGE 16 AND 20 . THEY DO NOT GET ALONG WITH THEIR STEPFATHER AT ALL. I SEEM TO BE IN THE MIDDLE . SEEMS I ALWAYS HAVE TO CHOICE BETWEEN THE TWO. LIKE THIS MORNING MY HUSBAND LEAVES OUR HOUSE BY 8 TO GO TO WORK. MY SON GETS ON THE BUS AT 6:30. I WAS RIDING WITH MY HUSBAND TO WORK THIS MORNING. BEFORE WE LEFTED I TOLD HIM WE CAN DROP MY SON OFF AT SCHOOL. HE SAID NO THAT HE NEEDED TO START WALKING TO SCHOOL AND WOULD GET THERE BY TIME SCHOOL STARTS AT THIS TIME IT WAS ALMOST 7 AM. WE LIVE ABOUT 3 1/2 MILES FROM SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY. HE SAID I COULD NOT TAKE HIM. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE CANT JUST DROP HIM OFF ON THE WAY. IT IS ON THE WAY WE NEEDED TO GO. HE TOLD ME HE NEEDS TO RIDE BUS. WHATS HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO BE NICE TO YOUR KIDS AND TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL EVERY KNOW AND THEN? MY HUSBAND WAS SO MAD AND REFUSED TO TAKE HIM. SO IM GOING OT TAKE ME HUSBAND TO CATCH A BUS FOR WORK IN A LARGE TOWN. AND MY SON STAYS OUT OF SCHOOL. IS THAT FAIR TO ANYBODY? SLO MY CHILD WILL STAY HOME CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM THIS MORNING. WE LIVE A SMALL TOWN. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

0
0 0

I think your husband is wrong and cruel to do that, I have problem my husband does mot like my son, if ir carrys on I shall take my boy and leave

8 0

I think it's important for your children to get along with step parents in general. But it's important for the step parent to prove that they want to honestly be apart of the childs life. There has to be quality time spent on it because the bottom line is your child isn't going anywhere. My husband grts aling great with my children but it wasn't always like this. Now my kids are adults and they wouldn't change there relationship for anything in the world

0
0 0

I felt like ending it i lost my husband to another woman 2 weeks ago after 27 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work, and he refuses to talk to me or to come home . I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down . I wish I did not love him and that I could move on but I can't . I don't know how to stop feeling like this I wish I could and its eating me away and I m starting to feel ill. I have degraded myself begging him to come home all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Obasi can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and I also came across several testimonies about this particular man so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Obasi. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, This is his details, E-mail: obasispelltemple@gmail.com ,or obasispelltemple@outlook.com call +2348145643630 Thank you all for reading. Carolina Elizabeth Diem USA Los Angeles California

0 0

0
737 0

I'm not going to get married to a guy if they don't get along with my kids, but you need to protect the child if tha't necessary. I'm not referring to disagreements, but malice or abuse. The step father needs to accept that this kid is more difficult than others, but he needs to be the adult about it

0
0 0

Hey guys! fix your broken relationship or get your Ex-Lover back fast through the help of best spell caster online. I'm so excited of getting my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 , you can also visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.webs.com . Jessica, 26 years, Texas, USA .

2 9

When my husband and I first got together, we moved very quickly. 2 weeks after we started dating, we decided that we wanted the same things in life and that we were meant to be. We got married almost 3 months later. We have been married, now, for almost 3 years. I have 2 daughters and they were 5 & 10 years old at that time. My oldest's father hadn't been in the picture in a very long time...he had a tough time dealing with the severity of her disabilities. She is developmentally delayed in all areas and is completely reliant of her caregiver. My youngest daughter had just met her bio dad the month prior to my husband and I dating. Talk about timing. I never married either. The way we approached my 5 year old was that she was the luckiest girl in the world because she gets 2 dads. She loved that idea and so we went with it. Her bio dad has only come around maybe 3 or 4 times since then. She refers to him as her first dad. She calls my husband Daddy and he considers them his children. The girls adapted very well to my husband moving in and becoming a part of our family. My husband and I present a united front and the youngest is expected to be respectful of that. She knows that my husband and I talk about everything and so there are no secrets. We also include her in family discussions. My husband and I decided that we would like to have a child together and before we moved forward with that, we talked about it with her. We are all on board. Everything is not great all the time, though. My oldest absolutely adores my husband and he is an amazing dad to her. I am blessed to have found a man so open and accepting to take care of such a needy child. My youngest, on the other hand, is definitely a Mommy's Girl. She gives him a hard time a lot. I don't necessarily think that it's the fact that he is her step-dad, though. She's 8 years old and testing boundaries at this time. I'm more passive and he is more firm. So she can't get much by him most of the time. On the weekend's, though, they go out and do Daddy and Daughter time which both enjoy very much. I personally think that family dynamics vary from family to family and that there is no one solution to make it all work. You just have to figure out what's best for your family and give your children and husband a fighting chance. Even though my youngest does not get along with my husband at times, I think that that is just kids being kids. Her and I don't get along all the time either. I don't love her or my husband any less and she doesn't love us any less.

0
18 0

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life!!! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Ken for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 3months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Ken, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced to Dr Ken a true Spell Caster. In less than 38 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Ken for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. EMAIL HIM FOR HELP: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com or through his number +2348074433380. You can also read my testimony on my blogger: http://peggygold.blogspot.com

16 33

I have been married to my second husband for, it will be five yrs. in Nov. I have three children from the previous husband all teens and a little girl that will be five in July with the new hubby. We have a huge blended family with many step adopted children on his side but the children mentioned are the ones that we live with.
The kids did not like the "step father" idea or the fact that I was having a child with him. I sat down with all of my kids alone at first and spoke to them. Explaining as well as asking questions. I explained that just because I am named "Mami" did not mean that I'm perfect and make no mistakes, we do. I asked them if they wanted to see me happy and told them that everyone deserves to be happy.
I also told them that I knew and understood that this new change would not be easy or fun at first but according to the choices we all make we can make the best of this situation.
I shared that this new man in my life loves me and will love them and support them the same but will never want to take the place of their father, which is very much part of the kids lives.
With all that said, I made sure that they understood that my husband and I are the adults in charge and they will respect that at all times. I asked again if they thought I should be happy and be respected? The answer was "YES". I answered them with O.K. then you all should want to respect and make the most of accecpting him because you love me and understand that your mami deserve to be happy, loved and respected. Bottom line, RESPECT!
Will it be easy all the time, NO it won't but there will be RESPECT PERIOD!
I let all this soak for about a week and then had them come together with my husband as well and talked, ask questions and begin to communicate properly with a "free floor" (no consequences) still with total respect.

0
18 0

34 14

I have been married to my husband for almost 4 years, although we've had more downs than ups. Things have not worked out well between me and him because we fight a great deal. I have 2 daughters, ages 11 and 10, from a previous relationship. I was never married to their father. We were going to get married, but split up before we did. That was 11 years ago, and we fought over the children (mainly custody) for a long time. My daughters love my husband, their stepfather, but now that their real father and I have gotten closer, and even before then, they often told me they wanted me to get back together with their real father. My youngest does not like that I changed my name to match my husband's when we got married, and wants me to change it back to my maiden name since both of my daughters have my maiden name as their last, not their father's.
They told their father they want me and him back together as well. He is EXTREMELY jealous of my husband and does not try to hide it. He looks at pictures I post of my children on my facebook, but if he sees a picture of my husband, he will close out the page. My daughters have told me their father wants me back. I do love their father which makes things a bit complicated. He is married to a woman he no longer loves and whom my daughters absolutely hate. He has 4 children with his wife, and the 2 older ones take to me more than their own mother. The 2 babies don't know me that well yet, but hopefully in time they will. Whenever my husband and I fight, which I admit is often, and my daughters see it, they will tell him "I hate you!"

0
1 0

My heart was crushed in early April this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do feel completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself, I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains.. And as of April 30th, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately, I just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in October. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Dr LaLa rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Lala for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back this October. Its an Amazing experience i had with Dr Lala. His Email: drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com.. His Website: http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala. you can also call him on his telephone number +1 6692213962

132 14

Being a child who had two different step dad's here is the advice I would give. I was not okay talking to my mom about my issues with my step dad's as she would take issue with what I said and not be objective. It is hard to be objective for sure. I would ask the kids to sit down with a grandparent or trusted friend or Aunte etc and that way they will be able to have a conversation where they don't feel judged or like their mothers is going to get mad at them. Later on the mom can talk to the other adult about the issues and hear their thoughts. Let the kids know this is going to happen so their is no secrets or feel like they have been suckered into anything. The parent then needs to find a way to address their concerns. Kids often have a better understand of the situation then the adult in the relationship as they are not blinded by rose coloured glasses. Both my step dad's were not great guys and if my mom had listened to me she would be better off.

0
18 0

24 7

As a kid I was in a situation where I had a step father and I hated him. That's strong coming from me as I never hate anyone. My best advice: If the biological father is still in the picture, there will be resentment if the step father tries to act like a father. My biggest problem with my step father was when he tried to act like my father (either in a positive way or trying to boss me around). I already had a dad and I didn't appreciate him trying to act that role.This isn't to say the child shouldn't respect the step parent--my mum always let me know if I overstepped the line in terms of respect and I always felt shameful about it. If there is something the child is doing the step father is not happy about, he is better off informing the mother and letting her deal with it instead of trying to assert his authority; it will lead to much less resentment.

Mostly I just wanted him to let me be; I was happy not to get in his way if he didn't get in mine. I know this doesn't sound like a great solution and it's hardly 'happy families', but for me I don't think we could ever have got to that point no matter what he did (and believe me he tried everything to get in our good books at the start). The problem, especially later, was that he acted very different towards us when our mum wasn't around. I know there are probably much nicer step dads out there and there are kids who get along really well with their step dads, but there was no way to bridge that gap for me.

I think another part of the problem was that mum got together with him so soon after her divorce with my dad. My advice to mums in that instance would be to take things slow and give it time. Allow your kids to first get used to the idea you're not with their father anymore and you won't be getting back together before introducing a new man into their lives.

Talk to your kids and keep communication open so they know they are still valued and you can be aware of any issues they have and you can address them.

0
0 0

My name is Ursulagodeker Godeker i live and work in Oxfordshire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr. Shedi of Ultimate spell cast which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job so on. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Vera, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email.After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr. Shedi you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on (shedispellcaster@gmail.com or shedispellcaster@hotmail.com) he is the best caster that can help you with your problems.

1 11

i am in the situation where my children had to adjust to a step dad in their life. they are still very much involved with their real dad as well so at least they dont have to feel like their dad is being replaced, but i have always felt very strongly about the fact that my kids will always be mine, and they will always come first and my 2nd husband was always aware that i have to put their happiness first. at the same time, i feel that if my childrens feelings were unreasonable toward my husband, i would try to straighten out the feelings. sit down with my kids and my husband and explain how things are working and how everyone is together to make things better. if though, my kids felt that my husband didn't treat them well, or unfairly, i would talk to my husband and if these issues couldn't be worked out i would put my kids first, whatever that might take.

0
127 0

Well...it's a bit late now. In general I'd say that if the children aren't comfortable with and accepting of the new man, then don't marry him. You have the children; be there for them. Know that eventually it's your turn again. If the man's the right man, he'll respect their childhoods and your commitment to them and wait on the side. If not, you know whose happiness he puts first. I have seen the damage that forcing stepparents on a child can do. Every situation I've seen that's worked out well has begun with the children gravitating towards and embracing the potential stepparent right from go. If it doesn't happen...then I'm sorry. Say goodbye, or till later. They get one childhood, but there are many men in the world. In your case, OP...your boy is old enough that his stepfather can simply back away. Don't force them to have anything to do with each other. If your son can live with his father, I'd recommend that. You write: "Good modelling to children requires that the husband and wife put each other first: if they see their parents doing that, they are more likely to do it themselves and thus perpetuate good modelling of relationships." I believe this is true when the marriage the children came from is intact. When it isn't, it's perverse to give this "good modeling" line, because the children are well aware of having been pushed to the side, and having seen their parents' attention taken from them. I'm a single mom. I expect to stay that way until my daughter is grown. While I do have relationships with men, they're very much on the side, and I wouldn't change that unless it was clear that not only was the man a good fit for living with me, but my daughter embraced and more or less campaigned for the marriage. My job is to bring her up as secure and whole as she can be; afterwards I can go back to pleasing myself.