What do I do if I hate my child's boyfriend of girlfriend?

You can have an influence in the choices your children make in choosing a partner, but you can't always decide who they pick. What do you do besides setting a good example?

3 9

If they make your child happy, then that is what matters. Showing or stressing your dislike may only make them closer, and you farther apart. Just be there for them if things don't work out in the end so they know they can always count on you.

13
18 12

When things ended badly, we enumerated the person's faults that we had seen. But a year and a half later, they are friends again. We are just hoping it is short-lived....

2 0

My name is Ryan Gernat, I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Shekiri for what he has done for me. couple of years ago, my wife left home after we had little misunderstanding, she never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of her anywhere and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to no nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter’s situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a post concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional (Dr. Shekiri) i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solve. He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells) In a matter of days, my wife called me and told me she was sorry and that she wants to come back to me and that she would explain everything when she comes back, three days later, i got a call from a company for a new job which i apple for with an Real Estate company, right now, my daughter’s is finally healed. I want to thanks DR. Shekiri,for what he has done for me and my family. You can contact him via email: drshekirispellhome@gmail.com or doctorshekiri@outlook.com he is the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on his good work you can call him on his mobile number: 2348058260257

2 0

Hello I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to Dr Sandran for the her successful love spell casting on the return of my Lover, my life was incomplete without him, seeing him not around me was like a poison inside me, i tried to plead to him and ask for forgiveness even when I know that I did nothing, the whole of my life was nothing and meaningless, sometimes I feel Like hanging myself but there is nothing I could do that will bring him back. One faithful morning, glancing through the newspaper, I saw a testimony written about Dr Sandra, I contacted her and she speak to me on phone and we both email each other, she ask for the money to buy the materials to cast the love and return spell that will make him love and cherish me only forever, I send to her after three days she told me that she has done with the spell casting that I should relax and be patience for just one hour for the spell to be active, I said Ok, to my own greatest surprise My lover called me and ask for forgiveness not only that but drive down to my house and kneel before me and said completely with tears in his eyes that he is Sorry for whatever has happened and he promised never to Break my heart anymore and promise to love me only and cherish me only forever and propose to me instantly without giving any word of fear or heatache. I am so happy now because my wish has come to pass, Dr Sandra has make me proud and make me an Mother also. Contact her today via sandrasolutionhome@outlook.com and you can also visit her website and read more completely about her via http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com and ask for any help, with what I have saw in her I believe she also will help you because her words of 100% sure and guarantee on her spell has come to pass which I have witness... Regards From Florence choice

4 0

I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Ologbo for helping me with his Roots and Herbs,after 10 years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Ologbo roots and herbs i got pregnant within 3 weeks and i was so very happy, i pray that god should strengthen Dr.Ologbo for the kind job he did in my life they are people out there finding it difficult to conceive why can't you contact Dr.Ologbo via email address Ologbotemple@gmail.com or his cellphone number +2348073887808.

1 0

Hello! everyone out here,I am James William from Portland Oregon United state.It has been my desire to help people out with their problems no matter how little my contribution may be. As regards to the promise i made to BABA ARUOSA if he could help me get back my girlfriend,i'm using this means to fulfill my promise and also let everybody know there's solution to your problem no matter how difficult you think it is okay. I loved a girl for more than 2 years and she told me she was going to marry me.But she would change her mind and tell me she didn't love me anymore and was seeing a guy,which i found out.I begged her to accept me and also tried every means possible to make her know i can't live without her because i really love her but she would pay deaf ears to me. We were working in the same company and each time i see her,i wish all this weren't happening.This pain continued till a friend of mine led me to BABA ARUOSA whom he told me was very extremely powerful and has helped with a problem. Soon as i contacted him,i knew he was the exact answer to my solution because i felt his powers from his carefully selected words and calmness.I explain all that happened to me and he told me what to do.I did as i was instructed and never doubted him.To my greatest surprise what i felt was almost impossible within the twinkle of an eyes was over. She called me pleading for my forgiveness for how she has treated me and that she loves me so much and will never cheat on me again and will marry me.And from that moment till now all we've been experiencing is happiness in our relationship.We'll be getting married soon........lol I would advice anyone with problem to contact him via email : templeofsupernaturalcontact@gmail.com for his help.

57 0

Real & Powerful Love Spells That Really Work-Get Your Ex Back Now. Hi everyone, I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My name is Mary Wilkie from England. My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at:( Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ),you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: ( +2348071622464 ),His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

4 21

I would give my opinion to my son and leave it at that. I was always told if you give your opinion and leave it alone, your child will eventually heed to your opinion of his or her choice and do the right thing. and also it depends on the kind of life he/she grew up in.

8
0 0

my name is Dwunica Faith. my life is full of joy because Dr JATTO asked me to be happy What happened to me is not what i can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get there love ones back and been happy once again. I and my lover had some issues which leads to our break up since after then my life has never been the same i tried all method to get Him back but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the Internet i came across someone testimony about Dr JATTO helped him to get his lover back so i contacted His email:drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk and to my greatest surprise Dr.JATTO was able to bring back my lover within 27hours. With the great thing that happened in my life i decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr JATTO. For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is know impossibility now i believe him so much friends if you need help kindly contact him via email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

57 0

28 11

This is a very delicate situation. I haven't been there as a mother, but been there as a daugther. My best advice is to know this guy, give your kid the best advice you can, be sincere about the objective things you see (pro's and con's), and most of all make clear that even if you don't like him is she the one who will have to deal with him in a daily basis for a very looooong time, so she should be very carefull with her picks. If I see something dangerous, then forget about it and I will be involve.

6
57 0

3 1

This is a tough one. I hate to say it BUT, I would have a heart to heart w/ your child. I didn't and my son's girlfriend proptly got pregnant after 3 mos of dating and has done everything in her power to cause strife w/in our family. I wish now I had warned my son, now he has to deal w/ all her drama and BS. Even if they don't break up right away little comment do go a long way (without being mean about it). Simply do you two have the same plans for your futures and what do you believe about raising children. Differences there will make them think. Good Luck.

5
57 0

0 15

First, before making any judgement, get to know the person. If there are things you wonder about, ask. Don't ask your child. Ask the other person. "I'm really interested in your tattoo. What is the significance of the pelican?" and then, "Why did you decide to have it located on your forehead?" Seriously, we need to first examine what we do not like about this potential partner. If is is only a matter of appearance or a personality clash, it's probably not that important. If they are doing something dangerous or illegal, you really need to act.

3
57 0

1 15

My other two daughters and myself are in this situation right now and it's so difficult. The way I'm dealing with this is not saying anything about him to her and not reacting to her negative outbursts because it will make it harder for us. I know she's hormonal because she's five months pregnant with his child and she wants more than anything for him to choose her and be with her, as far as everyone else...they/we can kiss her toosh! She has tried so hard to push him on us and I refuse to change my opinion of him because he is such a bad influence. I feel that the reasons my other daughters and I don't like him are due to the horrible things she has told us about him and how he has treated her...but then he'll worm his way back in to her graces, however, we're still not forgiving/forgetting his choices....IF he's still around in 6 months; IF he gets and holds a job; IF he provides a home for her and the baby; IF he stops going to the bars and calling/waking her up in the middle of the night to come get him; IF he steps up to the plate, then MAYBE our judgment of him will change, but until then, he's the same hell bent gangster wanna-be that I pray my daughter will separate from some day!!

3
0 0

I think this is very difficult. My thought is that if your son is an adult, sometimes they need to find these things out for themselves unless it is a matter of safety. I think that as hard as it is, you have to respect your son's choices. Parenting is not for cowards, and the older the kids get, the more it tests your ability to trust in their good judgment, but when it does not work out well, be there to support them.

1 20

Try and understand why You are feeling this way and deal with it. If You don't
You could loose contact with You'r child. Look at the person from You'r child's
eye's. try and see what He or She see's.

3
0 0

Don't make a big deal out of it. The more you show your discontent the more they will cling.

4 21

yes that is so true, thats why i say give your opinion to your child and leave it alone.

0 0

Exactly! My point!
It has always been like this, if your son marries into low class, they ALWAYS use the CHILDREN against you to manipulate and get their way!

It is not only sad, but pathetic. I have come to just expect it. best thing to do is just not let yourself get close to the children to begin with, for me I am just backing off, I will not allow myself to even try to get close, because I already see the grandchildren game coming.

Not for me, I have raised my kids, and did my best.. now its his turn to learn.. and because he is with low class folks, they do not see or even understand the importance of having both sides of the family there for the children's sake... I can only assume we will hear from them when they need 'something' .. good luck with that. I'm just sorry my son chose to go with low class trash. I thought that he was better than that.

2
74 11

Looks like there is a lot of great advice there . My son never gave me the real opportunity to make any conclusions on this subject when he was away he made his choice, and made it clear it wasn't going to be anyone else. But when I met the girl, it was a wonderful experience and I love her as my own but they are so far away. My younger daughter who is just recently married and expecting our second grandchild later this year, has had many boyfriends, almost all we have met some more than once, and thought we liked several of them, as several did so much to help her. But in the end she made her decision when we weren't there to be able to help her with it, and I am happy with her choice. I can remember growing up with my own choices of bf's. and seeing them for themselves those with habits that I didn't like, yet liked them a bit too much, and was grateful it wasn't a regrettable situation in the long run. I could see the kind of relationship it was becoming and knew from that it wouldn't be a healthy one, so it was an agreeable ending even though it wasn't what I had wanted. There were others too, but they were not as long lasting and the one that might have been didn't work out either. Yet the one I made my decision to stay with, as my husband is still with me after 31 years. So I am most grateful for that. The advice I have seen here is good, though if it hasn't been mentioned already, please pray for the child's future mate, their friendship and their relationship and seek God's guidance for them, if it isn't to be then it probably won't last, if they are the least bit willing to pray together there may be hope for real change under the negative problems. But seek God for guidance in all this because He will help you in this matter, I know HE has helped me !!! Reading the Bible gettting help from various stable reliable ministries is also helpful here too.

2
3 1

If you try to pressure your child into giving up the undesirable-to-you partner (I'll call him or her the "bum" in my reply), of course you will merely be making your child want the bum all the more. The forbidden often becomes more desirable. Also,there's the natural attitude of any child in or past adolescence, "you can't tell ME what to do or who to love,Mom!" The best approach is to invite your child to INCLUDE the bum in your family. Have the bum come over often to dinner with the family (or dinner out,if that is what your family often does), invite the bum to family nights and family trips and activities,a LOT, and always be polite and pleasant to the bum and NEVER EVER EVER say bad things about the bum when the bum is absent. By behaving as if you are accepting of your child's right to choose, you are staying out of the issue and enabing your child to see the bum for what he or she actually IS. Also,if you can convincingly put on an act that you WANT the bum as a child in law,that will often drive your child to DUMP the bum."Something's gotta be WRONG with my partner, Mom actually LOVES him/her!" I know these things work from actual personal experience. And if you can behave this way with all your child's partners,some day the right one for ALL of you will become obvious. You know it's working against the bums when your child comes to YOU to complain about THEM. And when a breakup occurs, be supportive,but,again, don't do the negative talking,leave it to your child.

2
13 0

In our family all relationships affect the whole family. The children were raised knowing this. They got to weigh in on cousins, aunts, uncles and siblings' choices and knew when their turn came the same would happen. They understood that they would be expected to "run the gauntlet" in the family they were potentially marrying into and who they chose would have the same "opportunity" in our family.

My mother wisely told all of her grandchildren, "You never know who your heart will fall in love with, so chose your dates wisely." Our kids didn't casually date. They went on group outings, but the one on one date thing was only for "potential" spouses. Yes, there were a few that we shook our heads at. Yes, there were tears. It was not easy. In the long run, however, four out of five of our children are married, and to people we gave our whole-hearted approval to. Their marriages are supported by the full families involved. Gossip about one another is ill received. The "blame-game" is not played. Their children feel the love and support from both sets of grandparents.

If you dislike your child's dating choice, developing a full and sincere dialog with them is crucial. Is the reason you dislike the person because they bring out something bad or harmful in your child? Or, is the reason you dislike them because you feel they are doing something to you and your relationship with your child?

In one instance where we disliked our child's choice we asked our child why they liked the person? What qualities did the person bring out in our child? What made them a better person for being with them? We then listed some qualities we saw being displayed that were concerning us. We kept it focused on OUR child, not on the other person. We mentioned how our child appeared more anxious when the other person was present or made their presence known (via phone, text or facebook). We asked what that was about? Why would the person they professed to love cause anxiety? Was that a trait that they liked? It wasn't appealing to us and seemed to cause .... (ie: avoidance of other obligations; a withdraw from family; stopped participating in hobbies that they used to enjoy; etc...). We then mentioned qualities that appeared to make our child happier, more able to handle life, and asked if the person they liked/loved was able to sustain that healthier side of our child?

In the end, our child made a decision that was their own. We didn't need to say, "We forbid" or "We hate". They were able to see what we were seeing.

It is not smooth sailing. It does take a lot of effort. But along with the advice my mom gave our children she gave us a piece of advice, "That person is potentially the parent of your grandchildren and my great-grandchildren. God help you, you better help them make a good choice because if they create children together they are in our lives forever." It helped us to see that we wanted someone who brought out the very best in our children (and grand-children) and people they brought out the very best in, as well. Sometimes, the nicest, sweetest, people in the world still aren't the best matches to bring out the best in each other.

1
60 13

Most people don't realize that silence is taken as agreement or approval. Without harping on the subject or nagging him; let him know how you feel and why. Tell him it's his choice but he should at least think about what you are saying. Treat her nice and leave it up to him to make the change. If you insist that he break off with her, it usually makes them defiant and rebellous. Pray a lot the God will show him the truth about here and if you are wrong, that God will show you the truth. Praying he makes the right decision.

1
9 10

I cannot say I have hated any but I have had a pretty strong dislike for at least 1. I have 6 children total, all teenage to young adult. Your child, no matter what age, is the most important. My oldest son died a couple of years ago and his "wife" was the one that I really disliked. Unfortunately for me, she learned of the "dislike" shortly before my son died. She is the Mother of 2 of my Grandchildren that I Love dearly. You have to love and pray for even those that you don't necessarily like. This issue has and still does cause a lot of trouble with my relationship with 2 of my Grandchildren (I used to be very close to). My Son is gone and She is their Mother with all power and control. Sometimes you just have to grin and bear it. In perspective, my own Mother is awesome and has always been there for me, my best friend. She tried to talk me out of marrying my first husband on our wedding day. If only I had listened to her. But, she always was there for me and she always tried to love, pray for, and accept the man I married through it all. (She always kept me close to her heart.) She never judged me or alienated me with hatred for the person that I thought I loved. I had to figure it out for myself as do my/our children.

1
12 11

I keep a particular philosophy in mind when dealing with teenagers, reverse psychology. The more you dislike who they like, it pushes them closer to who you don't like. If you are confident in how you raised your child, you should not worry about their choice. We as parents at that stage is to help guide them, give them choices, and trust them. If you don't pull them apart, then they usually get tired of each other and break it off on their own. I have a teenage daughter and went through both methods.

1
3 7

This hate has absolutely nothing to do with an individuals looks but definately with their behaviour, manerisms, background, beliefs & bad character. With that in mind I ll definately tell my daughter/son what I know or have heard and tell him/her that I dont support their friendship & it should be cut off. After all he/she is my child and I take full responsibility over him/her. If he/she is my child then I expect a positive response, aftero i gave birth to him/her and not the other way round. It pays to listern than to regret afterwards. Sembe siesebenza!

1
13 9

Please let us remove "hate" from our vernacular. Instead, let us appreciate our child's ability to choose a potential partner - whether in love or friendship - and celebrate their capacity to connect with other human beings on levels we may not otherwise be able. These connections are excellent ways to launch discussions around mental, sexual and physical health among other meaningful life lessons. It is our duty to support our children's choices with reasonable guideline to be discussed in plain, clear, respectful language that demonstrates the tolerance and understanding we expect others to show them. Be well.

1
31 22

First of all you NEVER hate anyone...You can dislike them, but not hate...That is such and ugly word...It depends on how old your child is...Get to know them...Give them a chance as long as they aren't trouble...Always be there for your children if things don't work out between them...Don't judge a book by its cover...

1
2 8

My son dated a girl that I did not care for - and I told him. I've always been honest with him about his friends and the girls he's liked. I told him why as well. Eventually, he was able to see what I saw and that relationship didn't last long at all. I've told him his time on this earth is valuable and should be spent with quality and not quantity. I think he's got it now.

1
1

Marriage restoration..Stop your marriage from breaking apart today. I lost my husband to another woman 2 weeks ago after 27 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and her and refuses to talk to me or to come home . I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope . I wish I did not love him and that I could move on but I can't . I don't know how to stop feeling like this I wish I didn't as its eating me away and I m starting to feel ill. I have degraded myself begging him to come home all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azuka can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Azuka. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, This is his details,Email him at: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348132777335

0
0 0

I can't stand my son girlfriend I wish I could pick his girl for him the last 2 girls he had has been no good this 1 he with now thanks every female that comes around 18 and over family are not that they are on him she starts trouble at every family gathering so now she's banded from gatherings and also my home I just wish I could find a nice woman for he he girl is 28 and he's 24 his last girl is 36 the broke up 2 years ago and I was happy but this 1 is even worst she is uneducated,don't work a real bum and not even cute we can't even go to the market if the cashier say to my son I like your shoes, shirt etc she says that's all you better like I have been looking on dating lines trying to find him someone nice but haven't been lucky cause I'm scare to put picture up cause she may look And see and get angry with him I trys to pray her away but that's not working the only thing that will work if he finds someone else can you guys please help me maybe you in same situation and we can hook our children up lol but I'm serious

0
0 0

Hello world Am blessing by name and am from the united state of america am here to testify in the name of this great man who has brought back happiness into my family after my lover Perry left me for good 3 years for another woman,i really loved Perry because he was my first love i tried everything within my power to get Perry back to my life but people i meant just kept on scamming me and lying to me,Then normally on Saturdays i do go out to make my hair and get some stuff,Then i had people discussing at the saloon, if they do listen to there radio well,That there is the program (how i got back my ex)And started talking much about Dr Aluya how this man has helped A lots of people in bringing back there lovers,So immediately i went close to those ladies i meant at the saloon and i explained things to them they said i should try and contact Dr Aluya that he has been the talk of the town and people are really contacting him for help immediately i searched on the internet and read great things about Dr Aluya i now got all Dr Aluya contact instantly at the saloon i gave Dr Aluya a call and i shared my problem with him he just told me not to worry that i should just be happy,He then told me to send him some few details which i did,And then he got back to me that everything would be okay within 24 hours i was so happy then Dr Aluya did his work and he did not fail me,My lover Perry came to me in tears and apologized to me for leaving me in deep pain for good 3years,So he decided to prove that he will never leave me for any reason, he made me have access to his account and made me his next of kin on all his will,Now the most perfect thing is that he can't spend a minute without seeing me or calling me,Am so grateful to dr Aluya for bringing back the happiness which i lack for years,Please contact dr Aluya for help, he his a trustworthy man email him now on his email address DR.Aluyasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call his Number +2347064851317 you can also whatsapp him with th

0
0 0

0
0 0

Hello all my viewers My name is Mobeth Scott from UK, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies of a great man called Dr Iyaryi,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the euro million lottery mega jackpot. I am a man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr Iyaryi. and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great man called Dr Iyaryi and he did a spell and he gave me the lottery winning numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among the lucky winners. I won 42, million pounds. Dr Iyaryi truly you are the best,with these great man called Dr Iyaryi you can win millions of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you SIR Dr Iyaryi. Email him for your own lottery winning numbers NOW , driayaryi2012@hotmail.com +2348056932763

0
6 0

THIS IS ON BELIEVE ABLE FOR WHAT DR Moon DO TO MY RELATIONSHIP, Am from Unite State , I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of DR.MOON online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email: doctormoontemple778@gmail.com i don't have much to said, my God we empower you Dr.Moon

0
1 0

Hello! everyone out here,I am James William from Portland Oregon United state.It has been my desire to help people out with their problems no matter how little my contribution may be.

As regards to the promise i made to BABA ARUOSA if he could help me get back my girlfriend,i'm using this means to fulfill my promise and also let everybody know there's solution to your problem no matter how difficult you think it is okay.

I loved a girl for more than 2 years and she told me she was going to marry me.But she would change her mind and tell me she didn't love me anymore and was seeing a guy,which i found out.I begged her to accept me and also tried every means possible to make her know i can't live without her because i really love her but she would pay deaf ears to me.

We were working in the same company and each time i see her,i wish all this weren't happening.This pain continued till a friend of mine led me to BABA ARUOSA whom he told me was very extremely powerful and has helped with a problem.

Soon as i contacted him,i knew he was the exact answer to my solution because i felt his powers from his carefully selected words and calmness.I explain all that happened to me and he told me what to do.I did as i was instructed and never doubted him.To my greatest surprise what i felt was almost impossible within the twinkle of an eyes was over.

She called me pleading for my forgiveness for how she has treated me and that she loves me so much and will never cheat on me again and will marry me.And from that moment till now all we've been experiencing is happiness in our relationship.We'll be getting married soon........lol

I would advice anyone with problem to contact him via email : templeofsupernaturalcontact@gmail.com for his help.

0
0 0

Hi everybody,I won Lottery of $150,000 two weeks ago in Nsw 6 pool from 38 lottery play now i have my car i know this Christmas will be sweet for me.I was introduced to a spell caster called Dr Ogumen his email is (ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com) a month ago by a colleague who he helped with marriage and financial issues.All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met him,everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him by telling other people how i i became rich now, his good in love spell, get your ex back, HIV spell, Pregnancy Spell And other spell if you are in need of any help contact him here ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com

0
0 0

I believe all parents should be able to tell their son/daughter exactly how they feel about their selected mate. Why as parents should we pretend or lie about our feelings? I believe our children know us well enough to know whether or not we will like and accept that individual. My son is dating a girl I detest. She has caused our family so much grief with her lies, alcoholism and everything in between. She has a son who can't see his mother because she is that horrible of a person. This woman is in her late 30's and still takes no responsibility for her actions. I can't stand the thought of my son staying with this woman for the rest of his life. She is older than my son and is very manipulative. She has stolen things from me (mom) and my son defends her. Honestly, they both need help and neither one will seek it. I never thought in a million years that anything or anyone could come between me and my son but I was wrong. His drug addiction and poor choices have worn me completely out. I realize everyone has different circumstances and have to handle things the way they see fit. I just can't be a hypocrite and pretend to like my sons girlfriend when I really don't. Good luck to all of you who are sad and disappointed by your child's choice of girlfriend/boyfriend.

0
10 0

What else can i say rather than to thank Doctor Okpamen who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr. Okpamen for he has made my life complete by bringing back my husband to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr. Okpamen is a God on Earth. My husband and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr. Okpamen helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours. Could you believe it, my husband came home begging that he needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact him now via email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com or you can call me for more info on +1 785-219-4717 Becky Nolan.

0
4 0

My name is Sandra Walter, I am from United states I will want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back,I want to tell the people in the world there is a real and genuine spell caster online and he is powerful, His name is DR SYLVESTER, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my boyfriend who dumped me, When I contacted DR SYLVESTER, he cast a love spell for me and my Boyfriend who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help DR SYLVESTER can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more.thank once again wonderful man for helping me to bring my ex lover back to me,thank you,thank you again and again DR SYLVESTER, You can contact him Via Email: (stbenson391@gmail.com),Website:http://stbensonsolutionhome.webs.com and Number: +234-8136-090-988.

0
2 0

Hello I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to Dr Sandran for the her successful love spell casting on the return of my Lover, my life was incomplete without him, seeing him not around me was like a poison inside me, i tried to plead to him and ask for forgiveness even when I know that I did nothing, the whole of my life was nothing and meaningless, sometimes I feel Like hanging myself but there is nothing I could do that will bring him back. One faithful morning, glancing through the newspaper, I saw a testimony written about Dr Sandra, I contacted her and she speak to me on phone and we both email each other, she ask for the money to buy the materials to cast the love and return spell that will make him love and cherish me only forever, I send to her after three days she told me that she has done with the spell casting that I should relax and be patience for just one hour for the spell to be active, I said Ok, to my own greatest surprise My lover called me and ask for forgiveness not only that but drive down to my house and kneel before me and said completely with tears in his eyes that he is Sorry for whatever has happened and he promised never to Break my heart anymore and promise to love me only and cherish me only forever and propose to me instantly without giving any word of fear or heatache. I am so happy now because my wish has come to pass, Dr Sandra has make me proud and make me an Mother also. Contact her today via sandrasolutionhome@outlook.com and you can also visit her website and read more completely about her via http://sandrasolutionhome.webs.com and ask for any help, with what I have saw in her I beleive she also will help you because her words of 100% sure and guarantee on her spell has come to pass which I have witness...
Regards From Florence choice

0
0 0

My Name is Kelis Anna I want to testify of the good work of Dr.Bello who helped me in achieving the goals, i was in a relationship for 4year with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him and i believed he loved me more than anything in this world after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several ways but no outcome, shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen, one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr.Bello even when i did not believe i was convinced by my girlfriend so i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry that everything will be okay for me, in 2days my lover came asking me to forgive him,so if you are going through any problem contact him he might be the answer to your problem, here is his email address. Bellospelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2348147271779

0
2 0

This is incredible!! I still imagine how lord zaros_zuries brought my husband back to me. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. My name is Tracy from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is lord zaros_zuries, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted lord zaros_zuries he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, lord zaros_zuries can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship,
Curing of all types of Diseases,
Court Cases,
Pregnancy Spell,
Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email; lordzaros_zuriesmagicspelltemple@yahoo.com

0
0 0

My sons GF does everything she can to keep my son from spending any time with me....Even at holidays.He makes plans to see me on weekends and they keep falling through.We got together for dinner at a restaurant.I paid for it....She rolled her eyes when she saw me....In less than an hour she said she wanted to go and my son just goes along.I know my son loves me and that it dosnt come from him..They lived with me for a time and it got to the point she wouldn't even acknowledge my presence....similar to the amish shunning..Im glad they moved out my house is peaceful now....but I miss my son.....he is my only child and it was just him and I after his dad passed away..I don't interfere....I don't drop in.....I don't call when I know they are together....I text him at work and that's about all the communication there is....Ive made friends.Try not to think about it but is very painful........I don't say anything anymore about her ..He makes his choices and im fine with it......Is there anything I can do?

0
2 0

Have you tried talking to her about the situation and how you feel? I have three daughters and I wouldn't stand for any of them to behave that way. My oldest has issues with her mother in law. I listen and then each time I give the same answer. That's his mother. If not for her he wouldn't be here. There is not competition she gave him life you give him love. Simple as that. If you don't want to be around her then don't be, but for the occasions you have to be and do it with a smile, it only makes you look poor. Never keep him from her that will only hurt you in the end. How would you feel if it were done to me? And remember, don't ever forget, you will one day walk her shoes. Never say never. I don't know you. Some mothers are a nightmare when it comes to there kids and it can be difficult for everyone, but communication will always help if not then agree to disagree and not have a relationship with her at all. But make it clear you love your son and will love him always and any grandchildren. So long as you have them in your life that's all you need. It sucks not to have the story book family but no one does. I hope she grows up it sounds like she's spoiled and immature. Good luck.

0 0

I am in the same situation. My son is still in college and is dependent on me. He has chosen to be with this girl who comes and lives at my house whenever she pleases. She does not talk to me at all - even though I tried my best to be friendly and get to know her - but she just hides upstairs with my son, they even take their meals by themselves upstairs. I feel like an outsider in my own house. I work full time, and weekends like this give me no time to de-stress. The girl also hates her own mother, has type-2 diabetes and only one kidney, and has been refused a green card. Apparently they have already talked about my son donating a kidney for her. I am chilled to the marrow, and don't know what to do. One weekend when I told my son not to bring her, she apparently told him that she passed out in the bathroom with a razor blade in her hands. She acts like he is her only saviour, and that's a powerful pull for him. He is only 20 and she is 22. I am at my wits end.

28 0

first, never use the word hate, not because it may be politically incorrect, but because you might just be wrong in your initial assessment, and kept them from prince charming or Cinderella. I tried to show correlation on existing lasting couples. 2 doctors getting married, or 2 lawyers, or 2 restraunteers, or entrepreneurs, etc... bottom line is where or how do they want to spend their future life and how. one partner sitting on their dead ass doing nothing for anyone but themselves, while the other one slaves away trying to make a future. how often do you see a man and wife hobo, or tramps, or destitute.

0
0 0

My sons girlfriend said some hurtful things to me so as of now she is not allowed near me... my son lives with her she is 8 years older than him (I don't like that at all) and she is constantly nagging him she is very jealous and they fight all the time... I have tried to get along with her but when I heard her putting me down that was the last straw ... now my son is upset because he says if I don't like her it will never work.... my son and I are very close I told him if he wants to stay with her fine but not to bring her around me.... he never seems happy and she is dragging him down... I wish she would take her old self on and leave my son alone.... I don't know what to do I want him to be happy but after the way she disrespected me I cannot welcome her into our family or my home anymore.... HELP!!!

0
0 0

Hi I feel your pain I tried to put everything into my son and his girlfriends relationship as she has had a very unstable upbringing, with a schizophrenic mother. I tried to be there for her, but then discovered she was saying beget u've things about me and telling him he had to get me off his back and stand up to me!!! He is 16!!! In my eyes still in need of a lot of motherly guidance. Having had all my help thrown back in my face I now don't want anything to so with her, but he is obsessed. She is controlling, manipulative and not a good influence on him, but I feel helpless as to what to do as if I say anything it ends in a huge row! How are you coping with your situation? As it his girl sounds exactly like my sons girlfriend and seriously need advice. I'm sorry I do t have any words of wisdom for you, but here to chat when u need it x

0 0

wow, sorry but this is sick! do you also make such a big deal of who your child make friends with all the time or is it just the one they fall in love with? you have raised your child to the point after which they can take care of themselves, and after which you do no longer have a say in their relationships and life and so on. you're there to support when needed. unless you are asked for an advice and unless there's an abuse of somekind there isn't really anything to discuss. as it is very well said in the following article: http://www.drlauraberman.com/relationships/family-life/dislike-sons-girlfriend-q-a, "After all, you wouldn’t like it if your mother-in-law tried to control your husband or spoke badly of you."

0
23 0

Do you dislike the person your child is dating? Would you like to prove once and for all that parents know best? VPEtalent is seeking concerned and dynamic parents who think their teen or 20something is dating the wrong person for a new docu-reality show for MTV's international channels. Contact amy.frank@vpetalent.com with your story to apply.

0
18 0

It depends why you don't like them.

If it's a personal preference thing - to toss out a random example, say the kid's got piercings and piercings gross you out - just keep your mouth shut. It's none of your business.

If you don't like them because they're doing something immoral or dangerous, however, you should step in. Talk to your kid about your concerns. See if you can get them on board, or if they don't completely agree, can you come to a compromise that eases your concerns? (For example, if he drinks and drives, will she promise to call you instead of riding home with him?)

If your kid's boyfriend/girlfriend treats *them* badly, you should definitely talk to them. Teach them about domestic violence and their rights in the relationship. It's not always hitting - emotional abuse can be toxic to a relationship as well. Their boyfriend/girlfriend does not get to call them names, or control who they see and how they dress, or things like that. Those can do as much damage, if not more, than actually hitting. (And remember that girls can abuse boys, too!)

0
18 2

I actually had this happen. I did not like my daughter's first boyfriend, nor did her dad, or her step-dad. None of us forbid her to see him, but all of us voiced our opinions, and included facts (not only feelings). For a while, she was sad that "her parents were hating on her boyfriend" (her words), but after a month or so, they broke up. And now she's with a boy that we all like and treats her great. She recently stated that she only thought she loved the first boy, but she now sees that she never really did. Had we done anything extreme (like forbidding her from seeing him), I would bet that she'd still be with him behind our backs. Instead, she felt safe to move on when she was ready.

0
30 0

http://www.crazy-handbags.tk
http://www.crazy-handbags.tk
http://www.crazy-handbags.tk

UGG BOOT $50
Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $34
Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $35
T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $16
Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$34
Sunglasses (coach, Gucci, Armaini)$15
New era cap $9
Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18
http://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tkhttp://www.crazy-handbags.tk

0