What do you give to relieve a gassy child?

Some kids seem naturally gassy. Is there anything you can do to help relieve your child's gas?

2 15

Gripe Water is a wonderful thing to have when my kids become gassy!!!

4
5 0

mylicon drops

8 3

RUB that tummy, the Arvigo technique of Maya Abdominal Massage helps with Constipation, acid reflux, gas, diarrhea and even just crabby babies/people. Sometimes I'll turn baby over on lap (so their tummy is on my legs/lap, and start jiggling legs, the pressure on tummy can help alleviate gas. Massaging your baby is great for both parties, the giver and receiver. Sometimes I have my husband rub my tummy if I ate too much, or have gas, it is comforting and soothing. The above massage is a miracle worker; yet, any slow, moderate pressure, circular rub to the tummy feels great! (too light of a touch and it'll just tickle, too fast and it will just energize, you can practice on yourself, see what you like, and then try it on your baby :)

1
57 0

Hi everyone, I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My name is Mary Wilkie from England. My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

7 14

Gripe water is really good, you can use the gas relief drops which we get without any prescription. A home remedy you can try. Boil fennel seeds in some water and then drain the water with the help of a strainer and give that water to the kid. Its helpful and its no medicine.

1
57 0

17 15

First of all: How old is your child? Also, have you narrowed it down as to what makes him/her gassy? My son had a major problem when he was about 9 months old. He kept having horrible diarrhea and it always went through his diapers. I got to the point where I was bringing 2 or 3 changes of clothes with me everywhere I went. He pretty much weined himself from breastfeeding at that time and was slowly starting to drink cow's milk. I took him to a gastrointerologist 2 times to have him looked at. They did not find anything in his stool and were unable to get a diagnosis at such a young age. eventually at age 4 we found out he is lactose intolerant. He gets very gassy and has stomach cramps and diarrhea. There are different levels of intolerance to milk and dairy products, but now we give him Lactaid chewables before he has dairy and he is doing just fine. I'm not saying this is what your child has, but it is possible. We finally figured it out when my son's preschool teacher told me about his gassiness. I eliminated dairy for a week (this is what the pediatrician advised) and could tell a difference. My son was too small at the time to do a breath test (which is the only way to test for lactose intolerance), so I couldn't have known. I hope this helps.

1
57 0

37 4

a few drops of simethicone (or gas-x) in a cup of juice seems to help mine

1
57 0

28 0

Hello to the people of this forum< Am chizzy from Texas and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR UKO has done for me , it all started last year October when my fiance left me in Texas and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR UKO of ukospelltemple@yahoo.com saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold dr uko said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after three days my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of November my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world of his dr UKO goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via

email ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on +2347064650019

0
57 0

7 0

I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com.

0
171 0

Babies magic tea can soothe a gassy baby.

0
1 0

Big thank you to Sorceress mama jaja, I don’t want to go into the whole long story..but bottom line is I have been doing no contact and he has emailed and phoned and I have ignored…. now I know for a fact he is PISSED ..big time…he has written some things on his profile that I know were meant for me to see…what do I do??? I am panicked he will just say for get it.. I order love spell from this powerful sorceress, mamajajasorceress@yahoo.com and my boyfriend came back to me.

0
16 8

There are a lot of different thoughts on reducing gas. If you're breast-feeding reducing any foods that make babies gassy. Things like cauliflower, broccoli, apples and onions. When formula feeding there are teats to reduce the extra air from being gulped and naturopath remedies for colic. For my part i never found they did much to help but some people swear by it.

0
2 20

I love Gripe Water but also used fennel seed. Take a handful of seeds and boil with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes. Then take out seeds and cool. I would put a few teaspoons in with the boys bottles every day. This helped and was less expensive. Plus the liitle bit you use doesn't change the flavor of their milk. Also used this when I was pregnant with both boys.

0
98 4

When my son is gassy or has an upset stomach, I give him Gripe Water. It is a homeopathic remedy that has ginger, fennel, and other herbs. He actually likes the taste of it too which helps because I don't have to fight with to take it. It's available at any drug store, even Wal-mart sells it.

0
13 54

if they are gassy a lot, change their diet and if that still don't help they could have acid reflux.

0
79 0

Definitely gripe water - the stuff is a miracle worker!

0
38 12

Yes i give my son Gripe Water too... or u can put some cajaput oil onto ur child's tummy.. he'll start to fart in a while... haha.. :)

0