What are some Father's Day gift ideas?

Father's Day is just around the corner! What are some great gift ideas for what to get that special dad?

14 0

A couple years ago I took my girls to one of those booths in the mall...you know a photo booth with the option of turning it into a sketch? I took a photo with each girl, printed it out as a sketch, bought relatively nice frames and some pretty letter stickers. I put "Daddy's girls" across the top and across the bottom wrote "We Love You" this year I am going to put an updated photo in them from the same booth and start a new one with our youngest daughter. Of course if you have a boy something like "Daddy's boy" or "Daddy's little man" or "My Boy" etc you get the idea.

3
57 0

Getting ex boyfriend back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. Am Maria 21yr from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

0 0

0
57 0

43 14

my daughter is almost 2 so we are going to make cup cakes (found a nice recipe online) with a 'BBQ' theme and im helping her make a fathers day card.she loves to help cook and color so i think they are perfect ideas for us.

0
9 12

iPad for my sweetie, Filson jacket for my dad.

0