My son suffers from seperation from his little brother...

Shaunacy - posted on 03/30/2010 ( 1 mom has responded )




When I gained full custody of my oldest, My second child remained with his father. It was not by my choice and I am at a loss for what to do. My oldest was tossed around from house to house while living with his father and most of the time he was passed to his paternal grandma. He lived almost 2 years barely seeing his brother. Now I have custody of My oldest and he cries about missing his brother. He is letting it affect his school, grades, behaviour. He almost never talks to me about it and is very upset with his biological father. He has become quite attached to my Fiance and now calls him dad. My main worry is because the Bio Father dissapears without a trace along with the second child...I have a very hard time finding them for my oldest to have visits with his Brother. What can I do to help my son cope with the temporarry loss of his brother?


Jamie - posted on 03/30/2010




Im curious wht a judge would break up brothers? Thats a very sad situation. Definately take him to talk to a counselor, maybe he'll open up to someone else? This is my greatest fear-3 kids, 2 different fathers. What happens if something happens to me? do they get seperated? I hope all works out well for you and your sons.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms