About custody of mine two kids

Nicosia Monique Chisem - posted on 07/12/2017 ( 3 moms have responded )




What can I do if my kids wants too be with me because me & mine kids daddy signed our kids over to his stepfather because his stepfather asked me to do it because he wanted my kid s to get this social security check in every since I did that the grandmother and Daddy tried to stop my kids for a long time from seeing me in telling them I don't want them and tell them I smoke weed I told my kids of I do that's my business in that wasn't anything for her to tell him and the reason I really don't do too much for mine kids is because when I use to buy them something she give their clothes and shoes to other peoples in that pisses me off now she hitting my kids with pool sticks broom sticks anything she get her hands on I said if she don't want my kids give me back my kids. What can I do About this she talks about me to everybody in they come tell me mens and womens.


View replies by

Michelle - posted on 07/13/2017




Get a lawyer.
Why would you sign your children over to someone else in the first place? They are your children and you fight for them, not hand them over.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms