im 18 weeks pregnant and

Alicia - posted on 07/01/2010 ( 2 moms have responded )




im 18 weeks pregnant and having pain in my vaginal area when i stand up and walk..should i be worried...i have 2 other children and i don't remember having pain like this but i miscarried in december so not sure whats going on this time around..should i contact my doctor...


View replies by

Louise - posted on 07/02/2010




It depends what sort of pain and exactly where you are feeling it. I was in agony from about 16 weeks very low down in my pelvis and this was because my pubic bone split to wide. I had to wear a corset to try and take the pressure off. This cured it's self once my daughter was born. If it is sharp stabbing pain then this needs to be looked at and a scan requested for your own peace of mind. Not all pain is doom and gloom in pregnancy and it is very rare to miscarry after 12 weeks. Go and get checked out as you will worry yourself half to death.

Tanika - posted on 07/02/2010




i cant remember having pains that early but i did have some a few weeks after that i think i was 21 weeks. It is understandable to be worried and i am not sure if everything is ok but i recommend u see ur doctore it is better to be safe than sorry. As a doctor is really the only one who will know as no one else really knows what is goin on in ur body =)

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms