Im going to college online will the military pay for it?


View replies by

Heather - posted on 06/15/2010




The best thing to do to get an accurate answer is to ask the financial office at the college if they accept GIBill or TA program. You can also go to the office on base that deals with tuition assistance programs for a list of online colleges you can attend.

Ashlee - posted on 06/15/2010




Ummm...well if you are a dependent, your husband can give you his GI bill, I am not sure of the whole procedure, he would have to check into it. Many colleges give military discounts to dependents. Are you going for your associates? If so, check out Coastline Community College, very good military spouse program!! You can check out MyCAA, they give dependents up to $6000 a year. And always fill out the FAFSA, you can get grants which you won't have to pay back or loans which you will pay back, but don't have to be paid for 6 months AFTER you aren't enrolled in classes.

Becky - posted on 06/15/2010




Are you AD or a spouse of an AD member? If your AD yes the military should pay for it but if you are a spouse you do get some help with it but they don't pay for it all you have to apply for aid.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms