Islamic desease..??

[deleted account] ( 2 moms have responded )

My grandson is showing symptons of Islamic Desease, his mum is very distressed as no one is telling her what it is , or if that is what it is. I was wondering if anyone knew of or deals with this apparently unknown desease. symptons are : rolling of his eye's to the left first now to the top, in one move he pulls his legs up and in & his little arms do the same and throws his head forward. as you can imagine this would be distessing to witness let alone live with. Im hoping to get some info to pass on to mum , and maybe a support group for her,


View replies by

Ashley - posted on 09/29/2009




I have never heard of that, and when I tried to look it up I couldn't find anything.

It sounds like he needs to see a neurologist PRONTO. And have and EEG and MRI done. It could be a form of epilepsy, BUT, since I am not a doctor, please take that sweet boy to a doctor very soon!

Sati - posted on 09/29/2009




I've never heard of an islamic desease. Have you taken him to his doctor. I'm sure he/she would have a proper diagnose and name for it.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms