My ex-husband has a crazy girlfriend.

Kim - posted on 12/13/2010 ( 14 moms have responded )




My ex-husband takes our boys every other week-end, and the girlfriend that he is now living with is CRAZY! She yells at the boys constantly, locks them out of the house when she feels like it, and won't "let" my ex talk to me about anything....he's to drop the kids off and then drive away. The list goes on and on.

My problem now is that I had him promise me to never leave the boys alone with her. This week-end when they were at his house, he left them alone with her for 13 hours. I'm not ok with that and when I gave him crap for it, grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled me out to the front porch and yelled at me and raised his hand to hit me. :S

I guess I'm just looking for some advice on what everyone thinks I should do.



Medic - posted on 12/13/2010




I would drag his ass back to court and document document document!!!! Every conversation, text message, and hearsay from the boys.

[deleted account]

U need to call the cops if that were to ever happen again and if your kids tell u that she locked them outside u need to call the cops TODAY!!!! take action and then file a restraining order against her for your kids and go back to court to have full custody of your kids that is ridiculous excuse me for the language but i would have beat that bitch for doing anything to my kids who the hell is she?? and how can she say that you cant talk to your ex hello he is the father of your children u need to handle that or your kids are gonna hate you for letting them go with her. i kno u love ur kids and u will protect them u need to put ur ex in his place. those are your kids!!!

Sheryl - posted on 12/13/2010




drag him and her back to court. plus make sure you have your kids talk to a tharpist. sound like she don't need to be anywhere around those kids. i would get em. protection order against them. police file charge against her for what she did that is child abuse. then take them to court for full custody. that not good for your kids to be around at all or you can make it to where you have to be there and others when he gets to see them with out her there. you got to stand up for those kids even if he don't like it. don't let them get away with that stuff.

Corinne - posted on 12/13/2010




Keep those kids away from the pair of them and get your butt back to court. I agree with Jennifer and Amber, keep a diary of all the things they've said and done to you and the kids and use it.


View replies by

Teri - posted on 03/08/2015




Making this short...
Have all documentation and text.. Etc.
He thinks he does not have to pay but 200$/month... Even tho he buys new trucks, nice house..etc.
Will not answer my texts half the time, ESP when she's around! ... She REFUSES to speak to me, see me,,,, even I have tried to be the bigger parent.... After she cussed me out and called me trash and everything else u could think of!!!! At my home for god's sakes, and my baby girl ran outside and heard her!!... She is 22-23 years old. I'm 33 1/2.
My sweet girl goes over there, to his house, for around 2 hours. Will NOT stay the night... Ever. For close to 2 years now.
He takes up for her no matter what. Even tho he says she's a pshyco, a drunk, insane and SO jealous.... And crazyyyyyyy!!!!!
Bottom line... She is a problem. Major! Problem!.... About a week and a half ago , I tried to make things right between us... Just for my girls sake and my ex's sanity. But, nnnnnooooo... She will not have it!!!!!
I'm a stay at home mom, married to a successful Dr.,, and have 4 stepsons and Drew... Planning on another baby soon,;))... I'm very blessed... And have a wonderful home .... And those kids want for nothing!!!! Thanks to me and my amazing husband.
Please help!... At wits end!!!... Advice would be sooooooooo appreciated!:)
Thanks in advance, gals!

Kirstin - posted on 12/15/2010




Take him back to court! Get an order of protection against the GF. Stick up for your boys!

Ronit - posted on 12/15/2010




Get a restraining order AND modify his visits. If he isn't home with his children, he doesn't deserve to have them. Maybe he is on something????

Alycia - posted on 12/15/2010




If anything happens again, where he grabs your shirt, raises his hand to you or whatever call the police. I'd go so far as to give the older child a cell phone (that maybe daddy doesn't know about) and have them call the police when they're locked out. Just because custody battles get heated and by the time it's he said she said it'll be easier to have proof

Ambyr - posted on 12/14/2010




I agree with most of the moms on here. Take him to court. Not only has she made your life hell but your kids as well and now he is raising his hand to you? That would not have gone over well. My sister in law ( which resently passed away from cancer) was going threw something close to that and I find it rediculous. How dare that woman come in and treat your kids like that. I would definalty do something about it if I were you. Hope all goes well for you and your kids.

Dawn - posted on 12/13/2010




Take all the evidence you have collected, call a lawyer and go to court for full custody!

Amanda - posted on 12/13/2010




Um well if this new girlfriend plans on being around for awhile than you need to speak to a lawyer asap. Because she could be abusive and you don't want any of your boys to end up hurt because of her! I would tell your attorney that she's crazy and give him every bit of information you have about her. Such as how she locks them out of the house, and won't let your ex husband talk to you about anything, and when you do try to talk to him, he gets violent. You really need to nip this in the butt asap. I wish you the best of luck!

Amber - posted on 12/13/2010




I agree with Jennifer! Take him back to court! And I would have had him prosecuted for putting his hands on you. Yanking you around is NOT acceptable.
If you take him to court, they can restrict his visitation and keep her away from your children.
That is unacceptable behavior. She obviously does not know what it means to be a parent. And from the sound of it, he doesn't either.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms