Need alternative suggestions to baby gate

Sohee - posted on 04/29/2010 ( 1 mom has responded )




The foyer of our apartment is one side wall and the other side back of our couch. I don't want my son to crawl to that area so I want to block it off. But I can't use a baby gate because I don't want to drill anything to the back of the couch (or the wall) and I can't use the pressure mounts because the couch isn't hard. Since it is the foyer, I want to be able to walk freely in and out but block baby from getting out.

Anybody have any suggestions? PLEASE!


Veronica - posted on 05/03/2010




yes i do !
i use my daughters pram - it wrks really well and my partner and i can walk freely throughout the house no problems, also a walker, pretty much anything with wheels that is easy to move. or is bulky enough to stop bubby, but wont stop you.
good luck hope all goes well

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms