physical abuse

Mrs Vivian - posted on 03/16/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




my daughter in abuse relationship refuse to leave case she adult cant doing anything legally am afraid he will kill my baby do your support group have any ideas


Chana - posted on 03/22/2015




My heart goes out to you because my parents went through this with my sister. The sad thing is she is an adult and legally there is nothing you can do at least in the state of PA. Now if she is living in your house you may be able to get a restraining order but I am not sure but that is something to think about. When my parents were going through this what they were told was basically, she is an adult and can make her own choices all they could do was be ready when she needed them and it might not be pretty. Everything worked out for my sister so hopefully it will for you daughter as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms