single mom wants to attend school? how?

Rebecca - posted on 04/25/2010 ( 1 mom has responded )




recently divorced. I am living at home with my parents which is not working. I would like to incorporate living expenses into my school loan. My mother says it's way to much money. I need to have my own home for myself and son. Not getting child support. Any advise? anyone done this? help please!


ADRIENNE - posted on 04/25/2010





Why don't you apply for grants so you can go to school? Start out taking one or two classes at a time to see how that goes. Get some child support too. I'm basically doing eveything alone. My husband and I are separated and we live in different houses. In May I start working on my Bachelor's Degree. I have an Associates Degree already. Just take your time going back to school. You can go to school, take of your son, and work, you just have to learn how to juggle everything so you can accomplish your goal.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms