Single Mom had to move out of state for employment.

Christina - posted on 10/19/2011 ( no moms have responded yet )




Left 9 year old son with grandmother until I could secure employment and a home. Biological father never really got involved until I left the state. Now his mother is suing me for custody. She is the Petitioner and he is the co petitioner and he is pro se. I've raised my son by myself without child support since he was three and now I am afraid I will lose him. Does anyone know of as similar case?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms