i am a mother to a near 3 yr old what do i do to get full rights and soul Custody of the child that has never left me nor my home sicne Birth?

User - posted on 07/09/2012 ( 2 moms have responded )




i am a mother to a near 3 yr old her father is lil to no active in her life becosue of the past issues of threating to kill restraining order and verable and mental abuse how and what is the best way to go about getting full rights and custody to my daughter.he hasnt had her live with him for more thn 3 days.and she has lil to nothing at his house i supply everything every visit she sees him to my liking. what do i do?


View replies by

Tina - posted on 07/10/2012




You're best bet is to seek legal advice and make sure there is no way he can have contact with her. You'd think under the circumsances that would be the case. Seek legal aid or what ever you have to do and ask plenty of questions.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms