i want full costudy of my son

Stacy - posted on 04/13/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi my name is stacy my son is 4 and his father has been in and out his life he has made really bad choices in his life. He hasnt really helped me pay any bills and now im living with my mom but been lookn every day for a place to move i wounder if they will go against me on full costudy?


Michelle - posted on 04/17/2014




The thing that will go against you is that your son isn't in any danger around his Father (unless you have proof) and your son and his Father have a right to a relationship. It has nothing to do with him paying child support or even seeing his son regularly. Unless your child's life is in danger while with his Father the judge won't give you full custody.
You would be better off going to court and setting up visitation and getting court ordered child support.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms