Toddler bit off and swallowed the tip of marker

Crystal - posted on 07/05/2016 ( 2 moms have responded )




My toddler and I were colouring
I had to run to the bathroom so I asked my husband to watch him ..
I'm coming down the stairs I hear my son coughing and I notice he bit off the felt tip of the marker
I put my finger in his mouth and realiswd he swallowed it !
I f wakes out
My husband insists he's going to be fine
But I'm really worried it will cause a blockage or something
The markers are non toxic elmers felt tip markers
Any advice ? I'm going to call the dr in the morning


View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms