will they grant him access?

User - posted on 09/24/2012 ( 3 moms have responded )




my two year old daughter has been seeing her dad on and off most her life due to his own personal problems the contact has been interupted .. i stop contact completly because i found out he left her with his girlfriend to deal canabis he is now taking me to court do u think they will grant him access?


View replies by

[deleted account]

if you can prove that he's dealing drugs then he would probably be considered an unfit parent and wouldn't be given custody. he might get visitation rights but he wouldn't be allowed to keep her.

Katherine - posted on 09/24/2012




Depends. Can you prove it? I mean they might make him take a drug test, but if you can't actually prove it it's your word against his.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms