17 ye daughter ran off with 19boy


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 04/06/2014




It depends where you live. Where I live, this is not considered a crime and there would be nothing you could do really. Find out what the law is where you live and take it from there.

~♥Little Miss - posted on 04/06/2014




Call the cops. Wish you told more about the situation, maybe it would be easier to give advice. But technically depending on your state, he is an adult and she is a minor so it may be considered kidnapping. I would not press charges, because you would be damning that kid for the rest of his life simply for bad judgement. Think before you take any action, but your daughters safety comes first.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms