A friend needs help

Esther - posted on 04/09/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have a friend that needs help with information on how to get joint custody.. or atleast visitaion rights for his son ..

His baby mom refused to put him on the birth certificate and gave custody to her parents the childs grandparents and moved .. He has only got to see his son one time the baby is about to be 2 years old .. he needs help to finding out what exactly dose he need to do to atleast see his son now that the mother dose not have custody and to get a parternity test to gain visitation rights .. what are the steps he should do .. im 23 we went to school together .. im having trouble trying to get my childs father to see his daughter while my friend cant even hold his only son .. somebody have any answears .. please help if possible


Sherri - posted on 04/09/2012




He has to go to court and get a DNA test done. That will be the first step.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms