About information on fathersclaiming thei children

Sheena - posted on 02/11/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have my four children father on child support but i dont want him claiming none of them for taxes because every day and every night they are with me plus they live with me. I want my mother claiming them on her taxes because she help me supported them from time they was babies. What can i do if i dont want their father claiming them

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms